Any female MMA fighters on here?

Team Owner
Reactions
22,600 542 313
Alleybux
Any female MMA or other types of martial arts fighters on here that currently practice (Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jujutsu, Akai do etc.)?

Can y'all please give tips on what you did to become a kick-ass fighter and your general experience?

I'm such a delicate freaking flower but I want to be a warrior, help a sis out!

Qore li kdwe li
Reactions
73,267 1,375 915
Alleybux
My sister-in-law and brother-in-law both do MMA. My BIL is a former amateur MMA champion. You're going to have to join a dojo or gym and get training from an instructor.

One tip I can give you is to keep your ears taped. Otherwise you get those nasty cauliflower ears after hours of grappling.

Good luck!

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

New Regimen and MUCH happier hair
I'm in love with Fo's hair right now. I like this shape too! I was just about to come up in here and post this up in the thread! Fo Adunni is...
A 10-year-old Palestinian girl breaks down while talking to MEE
someone said the tide is turning and I hope they’re right. I see more people sympathetic and pissed the us is giving Israel 4 billion a year. I...
Wilderness camp/ Military school
Bed wetting is and can be a sign of abuse. I recommend trying to find out if someone abused him. It will be a close family friend or family. Be...
  • Poll
S & P Kristin Kreuk
Pass but cause of that cult stuff.
Girl took back all her money from her brother's college fund after she discovered that he was...
It’s the audience. Sometimes you have to read the room I don’t think it’s the audience. When people go viral for being hateful, the expectation...
Henry Cavill shares cosy selfie with girlfriend Natalie Viscuso as he addresses 'speculation'...
lol, not even his former teen girlfriend Tara King got such a...display of words from him on social media. 19 Is adult
UPDATE R.I.P...Missing Two Year Old Amari Nicholson...
More and more I feel like she should be locked up too. F*ck her.
He wants a “relationship trial run”
I personally don't date friends. If yall been friends for years and its been strictly platonic why would you even consider it? When women start...
Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread
Oh god those velour tracksuits! First it's Bennifer, now it's these Juicy Couture style tops. It's the early aughts all over again.
Top Bottom