Any good news you'd like to share?

He Tarzan. Me Jane Austen
Reactions
41,124 6 1
Alleybux
Hey folks. This is my first post on LSA. I know our spirits have been down due to the general state of the world right now but I wanted to see if anyone had any positive vibes to share.

Pre covid, I was in the process of admissions for school. My entrance exam was scheduled in March. I had paid for everything from the cost of the exam, my prep materials and transcripts. I had all the recommendations and was practicing for my interview. I was so ready, then BOOM. Everything was in limbo. I was so excited about this next step in my life because it's what I need to get out of a toxic situation with my family. I thought I'd have to wait an entire year for admissions but I got an email today saying I could take the exam in July. I was so depressed this week because my family had been fighting but this made my day! I'm crying tears of joy.

Reactions
23,189 2,279 2,887
Alleybux
So good to read that! My first good news in 2020 is: I FINALLY understood that i need help mentally and i asked for help. It means a lot to me, and i'll be starting goin' to a new therapist next month.

That's a good step (for me.)

This year been rough, i lost 2 loved ones to COVID. I'm up in flames, inside.

Reactions
Alleybux
Good news for 2020 I bought a house and I was accepted in to my program choice and I graduate in 2022! I'm so excited for my future prospects.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is this how dudes be
He would have been blocked after the piss text. Reading this and the thread I left about a font going back and forth via text with a guy who...
Les Twins Tea anyone???
You’re lying the only fraud on here is YOU Lying bout what?? I don't have to lie to strangers ma'am. Thats my pic. Folk on here KNOW I'm...
Do you get fully dressed when you're staying at home not going anywhere?
No, I get dressed up to go to work or when I’m going to an event or something. When I stay home it’s PJs all day.
Popular DJ Diplo Accused Of EXPLOITING Underage Black Girls! (Graphic Receipts)
Do Weimaraners get along with other dogs? Yes. Weimaraners can get along with any kind of dog breed, including small dogs. They are much better in...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
And Keesha skin is so terrible, she really needs to shower that’s why it’s bumpy and full of infection!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to A ISHA BABY Now Prince Charles also congratulated: Lol Chile that post is very much giving
[NYT] Showering 1x/weekly is a pandemic habit that's here to stay because it's eco...
We were already doomed when we had to put out ads to teach grown people how to properly wash their hands so them showering once a week is on par.
Demings or Crist shouldn't waste time running against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
Florida has 20 million new residents that moved here in 2020 most coming from California I think Dems have a fighting chance here if people would...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
Neither of them has confirmed the relationship, so he can do as he pleases. Normal there is never them of relation between them that commercial
What's your view on Domestic violence between women in same sex relationship?
what attracted you from this kind of masculine type of woman when you don't even like men ? You sound like such a beta, what man questions a...
Top Bottom