Any good news you'd like to share?

He Tarzan. Me Jane Austen
Reactions
41,126 7 1
Alleybux
Hey folks. This is my first post on LSA. I know our spirits have been down due to the general state of the world right now but I wanted to see if anyone had any positive vibes to share.

Pre covid, I was in the process of admissions for school. My entrance exam was scheduled in March. I had paid for everything from the cost of the exam, my prep materials and transcripts. I had all the recommendations and was practicing for my interview. I was so ready, then BOOM. Everything was in limbo. I was so excited about this next step in my life because it's what I need to get out of a toxic situation with my family. I thought I'd have to wait an entire year for admissions but I got an email today saying I could take the exam in July. I was so depressed this week because my family had been fighting but this made my day! I'm crying tears of joy.

Reactions
23,217 2,280 2,887
Alleybux
So good to read that! My first good news in 2020 is: I FINALLY understood that i need help mentally and i asked for help. It means a lot to me, and i'll be starting goin' to a new therapist next month.

That's a good step (for me.)

This year been rough, i lost 2 loved ones to COVID. I'm up in flames, inside.

Reactions
Alleybux
Good news for 2020 I bought a house and I was accepted in to my program choice and I graduate in 2022! I'm so excited for my future prospects.

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why Would Nicki Minaj Dress Like This @ A NBA Game?
Me with my megaphone BARBS BARBS runs out of thread once chaos ensues
Bo Obama has passed away
Rip . I thought it said b Obama I like to have fell on the floor. OP made the headline to trigger folks.
What's with social title names for kids?
Maybe to speak that type of life or self-confidence over the kids..
The girls showing you no filter realness
Kylie always has the most interesting hair and makeup looks, does her no favours.
Twitter Outrage Backfires Again: Them Is Amazon’s Biggest Series Launch This Year
A lot of people I know liked it, but they also didn't understand why anyone thought there was something wrong with it. I haven't watched it but...
Let's all reminisce! What scandal/crazy celeb moment has still got you shooketh?!
Yeah this was also a shock for me. My sister was the one that told me. Broke my whole heart because I was a fan of them both, but Chris more.
Man Shoots Dead His Air Force Sergeant Wife before Killing Himself
But you're blaming women when you say " how about raising men to be better" Because some women are mothers who participate in raising boys to...
The Conjure Products by Lala Inuti Ahari
He’s a beautiful boy! Now people can stop talking about her child
Top Bottom