Quantcast

Any info on Alexis Ohanian before Serena?

Mantsho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,122 13,156 9,082
Alleybux
Can we get more details on Alexis please. I don't like the crazy white woman makeover the goat Serena Williams is undergoing since being with him.

Yes I know he is Mr Reddit but what has the man done since? Is he a good person overall.

Before y'all jump down my throat, hear me out.

First, when he didn't run to support or check on her when her phone was stolen.

Two, the ex girlfriend looks a bit like what Serena is going for.

Her name is Sabriya Stukes and she is a microbiologist. Also we'll accomplished so let's not attack another woman.

Capture-1574765911606.JPG

Capture-1574765306211.JPG

Serena now. :cry:

0-EB6-C274-0-DC1-4-EB6-B6-DE-470-F2-ED72554.jpg

Lastly is this tidbit.

The true story about his ex is that he started dating Serena BEFORE he broke up with her. That "cute" Paris story was when she (current girlfriend) was moved into his place, the middle of graduating and being diagnosed with cancer. He is a dog. He saw a come up and took it because he was with his ex for 5 years and clearly they were very much together. Also she was just with him a week before traveling to his "beloved" Armenia (which notice how little he talks about that and has even learned the language or taken his child there...he's actually fluent in German because his mom was but again doesn't teach the child but instead lets Serena teach her French which is the native tongue of her ex boyfriend and current coach). This man is craven and only cares about using people to come up. He has no discernible skills other than fleecing folks. It's all out there in the open if you look. Too few scrutinize this man for his bad business because he is "nice".

Maybe it's just me but it feels off that she has gone so extreme to change up her looks.

Let's get back to the OG goat.

images

Mods please merge if this doesn't warrant a separate thread.

Last edited:

musiclover55

Anime Bae
Reaction score
Reactions
77,889 2,041 1,471
Alleybux
I still haven’t found any legit evidence of the font you quoted story being true, not even from the ex herself so…. Just saying.

Last edited:

TheWindyStorm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,288 3,522 1,667
Alleybux
Why are you blaming Serena's makeup on him? Serena has always been back and forth with her makeup looks and style. She is still a very gorgeous black woman, but her makeup and hair would often be unflattering, long before he was in the picture.

Last edited:

Mo.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,542 772 365
Alleybux
I still haven’t found any evidence of the font you quoted story being true, not even from the ex herself so…. Just saying.
Right? It seems like something significant that would have come out. Especially around the reveal of their relationship. There was no shortage of stories.
Not even from “a source” on some tabloid

AyissiMoroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,125 260 102
Alleybux
I don't think Serena learned French because of Patrick. She's long had a love affair with that country way before he became her coach. She even lived there part time.

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,243 11,118 1,704
Alleybux
He pretty much unceremoniously dumped his longterm girlfriend after meeting Serena. He met Serena around the same time his ex, Sabriya graduated with her PhD in spring 2015. Nothing wrong with breaking up with someone, but it’s foul to immediately go from inviting them to move in with you to “it’s over, deuces” in the blink of an eye. He claimed it’s because it was too exhausting flying from Silicon Valley to NYC to see his ex (who again, was set to move in with him in Cali so kinda null and void) to drop everything to fly to Florida/all over the world for his new boo. The swiftness at which he moved is suspect to me...

Excerpt from TheMuse’s article about Sabriya, his ex, entitled “I Had to Take a Sabbatical to Find Direction in My Career
It should’ve been a happy day. The happiest, in fact! She’d wanted to be a scientist since she was a kid. But for Stukes, it wasn’t a day worth celebrating.

For six long years, she knew the exact steps to take to earn her PhD. As a task-oriented person, Stukes thrives when there’s structure. After graduating, she had no idea how to carve her own path forward.

On top of that, she had nowhere to live. A few weeks earlier, she put her belongings in storage in preparation to move in with her boyfriend. Then, unexpectedly, they broke up. With no job lined up and no place to call home, Stukes felt completely unmoored. So, on an impulse, she flew to Seattle and spent three weeks driving down the west coast.
Excerpt from an unofficial biography about the beginnings of Reddit “We Are the Nerds: The Birth and Tumultuous Life of Reddit, the Internet's Culture Laboratory”
jWmaagW_d.jpg

He’s slimy and an opportunist.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
Well well, you quoted the right one today! I have gone on at length about this BUM so I will need to find some of my old material and copy paste (because it's long) but there is a VERY enlightening book about Reddit where the messy white woman author dished quite a bit about Alexis. I'll be back to update but this is me marking my spot.

vantablaque

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,357 392 159
Alleybux
So like all celebrities and some people when they see a "better" option that will get them more "exposure" they will dump everything and everyone.

It's funny because I never knew who he was or wanted to the face behind a site like Reddit.

But what's done is done. He may be trash but Serena doesnt care.

I would like to know more about his personality. He seems disingenuous at times. I cant explain it tho...

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
A couple things I didn't get a chance to cover below. Recently he said he collected trading cards of Serena and Venus (well before meeting them) yet he claims he didn't know who she was and never followed tennis when he started dating her and sat beside her at the pool. Jill, her manager, knew him because his book was through her same company. Clearly Alexis, Jill and Patrick have a con going on to squeeze every drop out of Serena. Jill is with her ALL the time. One could argue that Serena has autonomy and is a part of all the con jobs he pulls but her physical transformation and unraveling in her profession indicates a mental strain on her even though she has everything "she wants". There is something off and I don't think fonts are wrong to finally look at Alexis.

Also TWICE he has shared racist anti-Black propaganda. One calling on a tweeter "out" for comparing him lifting Serena to a naked Black woman being lifted klansmen and all he said was he needed a history lesson in Armenia genocide (background on that he only went to Armenia because of a girlfriend signed him up through KIVA, his dad nor him speak the language, he's actually fluent in German). The second time was during the "he only learned to use a wash cloth recently from Serena" tweet. He got his feelings hurt then shared a photo of an old illustration of a white child washing away black colored skin. People rightfully called him out and asked wtf did he share that for. He's off and weird.

Video with him basically admitting the baby was a trap...he basically convinced Serena to go off BC because HE had so many friends that had problems and because it took years...the con! Also his stay home billboards when he drags his daughter everywhere was so ironic and gross.
Issa mess but what is done is done. It's too bad she doesn't have a team that has her back. They entertain all her whims and fantasies. Serena has wanted to be a hollywood IT girl type for so long and marrying that nerd gave her some clout and he certainly ran with it being the snake oil salesman he is. Honestly...while she has her fashion line and jewelry line and more broad endorsements...are they really wins?? I think Serena has had a love/hate relationship with tennis because the establishment never accepted her which makes sense that would make her upset. It IS very upsetting and steeped in racism. But I wonder if she is realizing now that none of her other projects will ever win and pop like when she wins an open. Which is why she keeps chasing it. She's chasing a feeling at this point.

But she has to realize just like that old kraggy Billie Jean said, she needs to put aside distractions. Her family had no business being there especially given these times and the hypocrisy of Alexis trying to act holier than thou putting billboards in time square talking "stay home". Alexis, keep your ass at home with that baby so Serena can worrrrrk. Walking around with that straggly hair acting like he can't get a haircut but will hop on a flight and be seen at that US Open smdh. Did you see him lifting that mask over that babies face when they had the tv moment of waving at Serena?? And for wut!? That man is ALWAYS thinking of marketing spin. He is a distraction and like I said the day he and their child stay home, is the day she wins.

Here's the video (55:20) where he says they stopped preventing and he says verbatim "I had so many friends who shared stories of trying for years and years and we realized we're in our mid 30s and we were very pleasantly surprised and that worked out"...worked huh...I think that man ran a bit of a con on her and used "logic" to convince her they should start trying. Serena wanted it buuut this to me shows he was manipulative with HIS friends stories. Rubs me the wrong way.

His initial "cute" billboard (Greatest Mama of All Time) was related to a company he was invested in...I really think this kicked off his wheels turning on capitalizing off the relationship with stunt chase after stunt chase and being "amazing" husband and "business dad"
Girl then talk to me! I was sort of late on the whole affair and at first I was happy for her and I thought he was genuine but maaaaan, I looked stuff up. So many things are disingenuous when you look deeper. Even those billboards were related to a company he was investing in which left a sour taste in my mouth because it really wasn’t completely about her. I’ve been trying to talk about it because to me it has been the catalyst for this slump. Serena has always seemed hungry for the limelight but she’s always been kept away because of racism but getting with that white dweeb who is a attention seeker has given her access like never before. I think it’s a “be careful what you wish for” scenario. And his nice guy routine has her repeatedly thanking him for putting up with her...the hell is that?

Maybe I’m overthinking it (but that’s what gossip is for) but a spouse/partner should help you drive to be a better person and it’s just not what is happening professionally for her or frankly personally (her Snapchat and IG stories ughhh). FWIW I think it’s the same with him as he has physically aged poorly and doesn’t seem happy.

He quit his job conveniently when he was starting his next stunt chase through his "investment firm" 776 conveniently named in honor of Serena...uh huh I bet since she up fronted all the liquidity and cash. He timed his stunt of "quitting" Reddit all the same time yet had 15 years to change things there and fired Ellen Pao who did the MOST work there but threw her under the bus for a decision he made (firing a beloved AMA manager that was also a woman...the man uses women regularly)
And in there I also mentioned he left the company he cofounded with his friend of which he was certainly employed and receiving a salary. Here is the article Alexis Ohanian is leaving Initialized Capital – TechCrunch

Also board members at Reddit received compensation so I say that's akin to an employment situationship. We can disagree on that but the fact remains he is not doing anything pressing that requires people to wait for him which means he can be a dedicated dad...at home when Serena is working. Even if it's her asking for him to be there he could stand up and say he wants her to be able to focus....she isn't winning and something should change and there was no reason to drag that baby there to get uncomfortably swabbed and wear a mask. It was silly and selfish of both of them especially since that child doesn't even pay attention and is seldom without a device to distract her.

Lastly, I'd argue he could not live the lifestyle he does off his investments. He certainly didn't before Serena entered the picture. She is richer and more liquid than he is and no amount of conflating his achievements change that. In regards to the dad stuff, it appears that Serena spends just as much time with her daughter as he does and they do have nannies. He could certainly step up more and stay at home which to me would be allowing her to do her thing.

Everyone he comes into contact with suffers.
The marketing ploy came after her predicament. If you watch earlier interviews of her talking about Alexis she mostly says two things, He's "nice" and he's "smart". Being an athlete does not put Serena in the most intelligent circles. I'm not calling them stupid, I'm simply pointing out that athletes are not tasked with working their brains like they do their bodies period, They aren't valued for thinking rather doing. So I think he simply dazzled her with bµllsh!t because the man is not smart in the circles he was around. He had to sophone everything from other people including his partner Steve who actually built and designed redit. Alexis contributions were always failed marketing ploys. He even had the audacity to ask Steve to come back to redit to help him be CEO because the man couldn't do it himself and he knew that. I will always come back to the fact that Steve, his "friend", asked him to join him for therapy. How fµck!ng weird is that!? Also every close person that has come into contact with him...has suffered in relation to him. It's creepy. He had a girlfriend that tried to commit suicide, then Steve with the therapy, then his ex with being homeless due to his cheating ass ways, and now Serena's career tanks after he knocks her up before marriage and at peak of career. He's an energy vampire and a wrecking ball.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
I still haven’t found any evidence of the font you quoted story being true, not even from the ex herself so…. Just saying.
Check socials. Compare to the dates of their story. It all tracks. Some gossip threads had comments on it as well. Check LSA in fact way back when the engagement was announced. See here's the thing...some/most fonts just don't want to see Serena go through being used so they rather bury their heads in the sand. If you look it's there. This has been bubbling for a minute and when I realized what he did to his ex I knew he had bad character and so many things are lining up now.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux

Daddyo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,170 54 36
Alleybux
So like all celebrities and some people when they see a "better" option that will get them more "exposure" they will dump everything and everyone.

It's funny because I never knew who he was or wanted to the face behind a site like Reddit.

But what's done is done. He may be trash but Serena doesnt care.

I would like to know more about his personality. He seems disingenuous at times. I cant explain it tho...
He's basically like a lot of other tech bros, he just has a cleaner public image than most. I had a feeling something was up since most men of his financial status prefer to date women that make less than they do. That said, if Serena is happy, it is what it is.

The larger issue pop culture pushes this narrative of celebrity "couple goals" when a lot of said relationships are driven by clout, marketing and unhealthy emotional attachments.

The optimist in me hopes that this (and similar situations) encourages people to adopt more realistic views of celebrity relationships.

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,823 11,072 2,901
Alleybux
Now look when he became her coach. People just want to believe what they want to believe

What about that other girl he was dating too. She got ill with cancer? after her long stride of success (she too was a black woman) and he dropped her like hot cakes?

I also have some tea I left about him sniffing around in black women subreddits and getting kicked out of facebook black women hair care circles cause he felt the need to BE included. I gotta find that thread though. It was before him and serena got together.

I feel like alexis is like Diplo. They both love scavenging around WOC. Diplo just targets less successful women for more control. Alexis also targets WOC to leech and make it seem like hes an open minded guy.

I knew he was twisted when he kept referring to his mixed child as a "black girl" for clout. He also called himself putting that "black" dude in his chair after leaving reddit knowing damn well that dude was too a biracial. How you gonna date a unambiguous bw and then slap black on mixed people you put in your position? I never felt right about that. Anyone who does that is sus to me.

Last edited:

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
What about that other girl he was dating too. She got ill with cancer? after her long stride of success (she too was a black woman) and he dropped her like hot cakes?

I also have some tea I left about him sniffing around in black women subreddits and getting kicked out of facebook black women hair care circles cause he felt the need to BE included. I gotta find that thread though.

I feel like alexis is like Diplo. They both love scavenging around successful WOC.
Right, he was a mod at Black ladies subredit. He's craven and a vampire energy. Too many fonts want to believe in fairy tales and too afraid to admit Serena is being used and she is vulnerable.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
I knew he was twisted when he kept referring to his mixed child as a "black girl" for clout. He also called himself putting that "black" dude in his chair after leaving reddit knowing damn well that dude was too a biracial. How you gonna date a unambiguous bw and then slap black on mixed people you put in your position? I never felt right about that. Anyone who does that is sus to me.
He didn't do sh!t with that guy. He had 15 years to get things fixed at reddit and he didn't care. He did that stunt chase and didn't even tell his board. Steve spilled the tea on that in an article because I'm sure he was very pissed. So he bails on his colleagues without even discussing...he was just trying to get out before their number was up and he wanted to get Serena's money finally for his own projects. Reddit team found that man and he is in perfect keeping with what they do and in same circles.

Serena also calls Olympia Black so truthfully I think he parrots that from her. He definitely flaunts it for his own selfish agenda though. Him dragging that child to Serena's was peak gross stunt when neither needed to be there during a global pandemic. I said this in another comment but he has the audacity to put "stay home" billboards in times square but then goes flying around with his daughter? Fuk outta here with that.

BonnieSchmurda

Y’all stay asking stupid questions! Smh
Reaction score
Reactions
33,600 1,323 499
Alleybux
I think it was just a bad picture mixed with the GOAT’s usual bad hair n makeup choices. Maybe even some bad photoshop

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,823 11,072 2,901
Alleybux
Right, he was a mod at Black ladies subredit. He's craven and a vampire energy. Too many fonts want to believe in fairy tales and too afraid to admit Serena is being used and she is vulnerable.
A lot of them paint alexis as the knight and shining armor that saved serena from men who treated her badly. Im sure thats exactly the angle alexis wanted us to see him from.

April Diamond

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
303,023 8,823 4,329
Alleybux
Someone posted a blind item a couple of weeks ago about Serena supposedly meeting up with a divorce lawyer. I can't recall the thread though. I don't see this marriage lasting. I think Serena was desperate to be married and have kid. She never seemed into him and I think she's slowly coming to terms with him not being the "one." The bad makeup, etc I think she's stressed out over ending it and also her career. He ain't helping things at all.

Jaymmalayer

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,492 1,162 403
Alleybux
I feel bamboozled. This man is clear a fetishist.
Like bruhh I was capping for this man and bought into his sugar.

Turn out his ex were mixed/black and he dumped them for Serena.
Omg yes he has his own money but Serena is probably bank rolling his investments as well.

Was wondering why he always post his daughter so frequently compared to Serena, sometimes it felt like Serena wasn't involved but if view some of Instagram stories you could see Serena didn't wanted to be filmed. She is more private than him

Btw it was odd he had intern for 776 and kept posting the intern work and tagging her, same with some female artist he "signed" for his venture as well

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
She is Blasian. I used to follow her on IG.
This isn't about her but she's not part asia
Someone posted a blind item a couple of weeks ago about Serena supposedly meeting up with a divorce lawyer. I can't recall the thread though. I don't see this marriage lasting. I think Serena was desperate to be married and have kid. She never seemed into him and I think she's slowly coming to terms with him not being the "one." The bad makeup, etc I think she's stressed out over ending it and also her career. He ain't helping things at all.
whew if she tries to divorce that man...expect a reckoning because he will not go quietly into the night. He will find a way to make her the villain for sure. I hope all this cap for him is just Black women wanting to protect her and come to her defense when he lies on her and tries to play victim. Trust he has an ego and thinks these daft fans will eat up his fakery like they have been.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
He looks like a fat slob. Very sweaty looking, gross!
And people say this man loves her so much...what man lets themselves go so much when they are in love, happy and their damn wife is an athlete?? He don’t care about her or his life with her. He living off the hog in his mind.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
I feel bamboozled. This man is clear a fetishist.
Like bruhh I was capping for this man and bought into his sugar.

Turn out his ex were mixed/black and he dumped them for Serena.
Omg yes he has his own money but Serena is probably bank rolling his investments as well.

Was wondering why he always post his daughter so frequently compared to Serena, sometimes it felt like Serena wasn't involved but if view some of Instagram stories you could see Serena didn't wanted to be filmed. She is more private than him

Btw it was odd he had intern for 776 and kept posting the intern work and tagging her, same with some female artist he "signed" for his venture as well
I’ve seen that too and wondered. He has been allll about that one artist and she is light skin. I never believed the gay rumors but I also didn’t get any strong xesual energy period from him but you right something is off with his relationships with those women. And people say Serena is trying to be white but I could see it being more light skin. It’s so weird how people have not noticed her stark physical change. Even when the fillers settle it’s obvious she has tried to change her face shape and her lips. When she has no makeup on she has very dark under eyes that she never used to have. She’s uses a lot of skin products that I have side eye for a minute. I hate going on about her lols but there is interconnection between that and how she is emotionally. She even admired to post part em but truthfully I don’t think she has allowed space for her to heal. Going straight back to tennis and then all the clout chasing in between she never breathes. I hope she does leave him And gets a new BLACK coach and drops Jill. That probably be too much change for her but they all need to go because they work together. I do think they are all vultures and would be very fine if she dropped Alexis. That means more control and money for them but that’s why she needs them all gone so there is no transference.

Stormy_Weather

“You Bit**es Ain’t Humble Enough”
Reaction score
Reactions
478,254 8,519 2,296
Alleybux
Serena has never been able to dress nor has she ever been known for good hairstyles or makeup so I don’t blame her current look on Alexis—that’s all her

I never liked Alexis however, there’s something about him that seems corny and annoying. Besides, he’s got pudgy and womanly hands

comeon2022

Come On 2022!
Reaction score
Reactions
29,412 3,308 3,351
Alleybux
Something I'm surprised no one has bought up yet but Alexis' business partner committed suicide around 2007 or so.

Both him and Alexis are strong advocates for freedom of speech, which is another way of saying child p0rn is okay.

The site Reddit has notorious issues with CP. Issues going as far as r/jailbait which wasn't taken down until Anderson Cooper kept calling them out, Reddit hiring the child abuse enabler, Aimee Knight.

Allegedly some of their top mods such as mod by the name of u/barnfinn is said to have CP that she(transwoman) uses to submit on subs she doesn't like.

Subs like r/actuallesbians, r/lgbt, r/lesbiangamers all have been called out for advocating CP either on Reddit itself or on their Discord servers. (These subs have large numbers of transwomen.)

When sh*t hits the fan and Serena is affected by this bad pressed, it'll get messy.

A woman is suing Reddit because of revenge p0rn she requested numerous times to be pulled but the administration refused. The administration are also really close friends with many of the alleged CP mods.

Why would Serena marry a man who advocated for CP and/or allows it on his platform is beyond me.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
Something I'm surprised no one has bought up yet but Alexis' business partner committed suicide around 2007 or so.

Both him and Alexis are strong advocates for freedom of speech, which is another way of saying child p0rn is okay.

The site Reddit has notorious issues with CP. Issues going as far as r/jailbait which wasn't taken down until Anderson Cooper kept calling them out, Reddit hiring the child abuse enabler, Aimee Knight.

Allegedly some of their top mods such as mod by the name of u/barnfinn is said to have CP that she(transwoman) uses to submit on subs she doesn't like.

Subs like r/actuallesbians, r/lgbt, r/lesbiangamers all have been called out for advocating CP either on Reddit itself or on their Discord servers. (These subs have large numbers of transwomen.)

When sh*t hits the fan and Serena is affected by this bad pressed, it'll get messy.

A woman is suing Reddit because of revenge p0rn she requested numerous times to be pulled but the administration refused. The administration are also really close friends with many of the alleged CP mods.

Why would Serena marry a man who advocated for CP and/or allows it on his platform is beyond me.
Yes! Sorry I failed and forgot to mention Aaron here but I have said time and time again EVERYONE near him ends up hurt. Alexis actually was the one that called the police on him when he thought he was attempting suicide (he wasn't that time but it's very unclear the whole circumstance leading up to Alexis calling). The man has a bad aura and bad character. Reditors and other SV insiders occasionally dish about him that he has taken meeting with unscrupulous organizations and when outed he acts stupid like he didn't know. He gets away with A LOT because he puts on a nice guy act but I think it's just that...an act. He has been getting sloppier as he has gotten more comfortable fleecing Serena's money. I hope those possible divorce rumors are true because she needs to get out NOW. People keep acting like he is so moneyed but he's not. He has network and influence because he is a white male but he does not hav e liquidity; that's what he uses Serena for. I'm telling, y'all he's bleeding her dry and while I do think her sponsorships are for attention, I also think HE needs that money to keep building in the coffers so he can draw from it when he needs. He still has hapless aspirations of being a billionaire so he will sink money into investments he think will pop off but the thing is he isn't gifted or particularly smart. HE was the one that pushed to sell reddit at a very undervalued amount because he was tired of working and being around his co-founders. He was never the talent but a glorified salesman that ended up being as useful as a personal assistant to Steve and the rest of the team. They don't completely spill on him because for whatever reason he has the ability to make moneyed people (like Serena) part with their money for "his ideas". He's a snake.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,707 2,896 1,014
Alleybux
We haven't even gotten to the weirdness with Markle. Of course Alexis inserted himself and acted like a catty B...he ended up writing a tweet that basically called Markle a charlatan but then later back peddled and did some TV interview with her. I think once Serena realized her name wouldn't be outed in all those lawsuits then things cooled but both her and Alexis were acting mad petty and weird at that time. And this gets back to what I mean, a real man that actually loved her would not indulge such petty games and be smarter not to say anything. I never thought his DARE shirt stunt was cute and was indicative of a troll and while you can think it's cute in that instance a trol is a troll and will do fuk sh!t eventually. Idc what position anyone is on with Markle but it was sloppy that either of them indulged and a real one would have told Serena to just stay out of all of it.

Mantsho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,122 13,156 9,082
Alleybux
You two sparked my dive into their relationship history and timeline and one thing is for sure. He was dishonest and played both sides.

Sabriya was definitely bamboozled till the very end.

In April 2015, they were still very much a happy couple.

IMG_20210507_104522.jpg

Here's her birthday post.

IMG_20210507_104535.jpg

Here's his. The only one acknowledging her or his past. Besides this, he scrubbed his Instagram clean.

IMG_20210507_105728.jpg

Sometime in May, Sabriya readies to move to LA and actually moves in?

IMG_20210507_104552.jpg

I would think the timeline is tighter and overlapping than he would have people believe.

In June she is still in LA. I think this is her last day in LA or with him?

IMG_20210507_104644.jpg

This culminating with her trip back to New York by car. I guess that was some sort of therapy? I wonder if she has moved on and is married?

IMG_20210507_104725.jpg

Now to Serena and Alexis and the dubious meet up. Was it chance, fate or planned? Who knows but to claim to know little about tennis or the Williams sisters is farfetched. It's feeling like Meghan/royals all over again...

IMG_20210507_104844.jpg

Now he chose to sit next to her and by the next day he's at her game?

IMG_20210507_104904.jpg

Already in May, he's claiming to be a tennis fan but Sabriya?

IMG_20210507_105709.jpg

Why is he distracting her by spending 6 hours roaming the streets of Paris?

IMG_20210507_104946.jpg

Now onto Reddit which gives greater insight to the character at hand.

I'm going down the Reddit rabbit hole and it's messy. The site was and is a haven for white supremacists and incels. But the team that ran it are even messier.

I need to understand the dynamics of Alexis, Steve, Ellen and even Ashley who is posted numerously on Alexis Instagram. They seem remarkably close. Can anyone give me a synopsis that makes sense and how they all relate?

Now, I don't feel sorry for Ellen Pao because she got along when the going was good but the big players Steve Huffman and Alexis definitely let many problematic r/ run amok until they decided to get PC and grow their public profiles.

Ellen definitely levelled up after her first marriage and married an older and richer man. She peeped game the second time around.

He pretty much unceremoniously dumped his longterm girlfriend after meeting Serena. He met Serena around the same time his ex, Sabriya graduated with her PhD in spring 2015. Nothing wrong with breaking up with someone, but it’s foul to immediately go from inviting them to move in with you to “it’s over, deuces” in the blink of an eye. He claimed it’s because it was too exhausting flying from Silicon Valley to NYC to see his ex (who again, was set to move in with him in Cali so kinda null and void) to drop everything to fly to Florida/all over the world for his new boo. The swiftness at which he moved is suspect to me...

Excerpt from TheMuse’s article about Sabriya, his ex, entitled “I Had to Take a Sabbatical to Find Direction in My Career

Excerpt from an unofficial biography about the beginnings of Reddit “We Are the Nerds: The Birth and Tumultuous Life of Reddit, the Internet's Culture Laboratory”
jWmaagW_d.jpg

He’s slimy and an opportunist.

Check socials. Compare to the dates of their story. It all tracks. Some gossip threads had comments on it as well. Check LSA in fact way back when the engagement was announced. See here's the thing...some/most fonts just don't want to see Serena go through being used so they rather bury their heads in the sand. If you look it's there. This has been bubbling for a minute and when I realized what he did to his ex I knew he had bad character and so many things are lining up now.

Last edited:

Mantsho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,122 13,156 9,082
Alleybux
We haven't even gotten to the weirdness with Markle. Of course Alexis inserted himself and acted like a catty B...he ended up writing a tweet that basically called Markle a charlatan but then later back peddled and did some TV interview with her. I think once Serena realized her name wouldn't be outed in all those lawsuits then things cooled but both her and Alexis were acting mad petty and weird at that time. And this gets back to what I mean, a real man that actually loved her would not indulge such petty games and be smarter not to say anything. I never thought his DARE shirt stunt was cute and was indicative of a troll and while you can think it's cute in that instance a trol is a troll and will do fuk sh!t eventually. Idc what position anyone is on with Markle but it was sloppy that either of them indulged and a real one would have told Serena to just stay out of all of it.

I don't get the Meghan tweet drama you speak of. All I could find was them speaking of how hard it is to be in an interracial relationship blah blah in some manufactured pr interview.

Let's be real. That Serena Meghan friendship was never real and was all PR. Serena has always wanted to be a bit Hollywood.

Is it the stuff about Wimbledon and her flashing Alex?

What lawsuits would Serena be afraid of?