Quantcast

Any info on Amanda Seales?

Kcov80

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,138 30 33
Alleybux
She's very outspoken, however I know there's some tea on her out there!
I just want to know about her being a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha. Like which chapter she was made in etc. I follow her on ig but not much reference of AKA there. After her and Yvonne scenes on insecure I have wondered about this

twerking4christ

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
388 23 56
Alleybux
I just want to know about her being a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha. Like which chapter she was made in etc. I follow her on ig but not much reference of AKA there. After her and Yvonne scenes on insecure I have wondered about this

Yvonne scenes? What do you mean? I don't watch the show, sorry.

Kcov80

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,138 30 33
Alleybux
Yvonne scenes? What do you mean? I don't watch the show, sorry.
When Molly AKA Yvonne introduces her date to her friends at a party when she greets Tiffany i.e. Amanda’s character they skee wee and raise their pinkies. I thought calls and gestures like these were reserved for AKA members so I just assumed they both were apart of the sorority. Which is why I was trying to find out more info about which chapter she became a member. I wondered the same about Yvonne

Minority Report

Betcha She Don't Love You
Reaction score
Reactions
12,761 174 39
Alleybux
When Molly AKA Yvonne introduces her date to her friends at a party when she greets Tiffany i.e. Amanda’s character they skee wee and raise their pinkies. I thought calls and gestures like these were reserved for AKA members so I just assumed they both were apart of the sorority. Which is why I was trying to find out more info about which chapter she became a member. I wondered the same about Yvonne

I don't think either are members in real life. Just part of the sorority on the show. Maybe they have a special clearance?

Last edited:

astralheauxxx

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,409 244 78
Alleybux

Damn, i must've missed this part. i do remember in the episode where Molly(Yvonne) meets up with Dro's wife and she said "just like a delta to hate"
I don't think Amanda is in a sorority tho.

twerking4christ

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
388 23 56
Alleybux

Okay, thanks, I'll have to watch the show to see that.

LuckiestDawger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,267 1,140 882
Alleybux
I met her as "Amanda Diva".... She's a former child actor and then a host for MTV,VH1, etc

Her vibe back then was caaaaattttyyyy and not supportive of women. Unless you were "important" she had no use for you

There were rumors she broke up a man's marriage (I personally don't think she did) but she had a rep for dating around

Zbae3417

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
210,122 6,955 564
Alleybux
Is the man you speak of a well known rapper? If so, she spilled that tea on an episode of her podcast.

I met her as "Amanda Diva".... She's a former child actor and then a host for MTV,VH1, etc

Her vibe back then was caaaaattttyyyy and not supportive of women. Unless you were "important" she had no use for you

There were rumors she broke up a man's marriage (I personally don't think she did) but she had a rep for dating around

Scarlett O Hara

Evolved Scorpion, Phoenix ish!
Reaction score
Reactions
124,773 2,644 1,027
Alleybux

Wtf, it's a show! Some of you need to step back from the TV. :rolleyes2

Minority Report

Betcha She Don't Love You
Reaction score
Reactions
12,761 174 39
Alleybux
LOL! It appears you've quoted me from another, unrelated thread.

oops!! Good catch lol! Lemme remove it.

ETA: What's worse is that I quoted you from the thread where OP had the wrong video pasted in the original post. Talk about full circle!

twerking4christ

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
388 23 56
Alleybux

Date around? Who did she date? The internet says Alicia Keys ex boyfriend Kerry Brothers is the only guy she's been with.

Lalah

C A R A M E LL E
Reaction score
Reactions
282,327 15,405 8,148
Alleybux
She’s almost famous boo but i remember her on my brother and me on Nickelodeon. I also remember her as Amanda diva in mtv in the early 2000s. I also remember hearing about her being a rude b!tch and her and wale got into years ago and it continued on Twitter. She still gives me bad vibes. Like she’s an annoying bitchy person.

DemiGoddess

Scorpio Sun; Scorpio Moon; Ball Sack Ascending.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,604 40 15
Alleybux
Is the man you speak of a well known rapper? If so, she spilled that tea on an episode of her podcast.

no rapper, but he is co-owner of a website . It's no longer popular. Maybe he and his then wide had other issues but Amanda considered him her BFF and monopolized his time as such. Unapologetically .

DemiGoddess

Scorpio Sun; Scorpio Moon; Ball Sack Ascending.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,604 40 15
Alleybux

Pure facts. She is a woman hater who only plays nice if you're useful to her.

She is someone who has rubbed me the wrong way and I feel validated when folks share identical experiences about their encounters with her.

I'm here for the slander.

Sugar_NotNice

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,149 1,221 587
Alleybux
I’m glad other people are confirming what I experienced! Not a friend of fellow women (even if you’re black) unless you’ve got something to offer. Very rude otherwise. Diva was the perfect brand name

twerking4christ

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
388 23 56
Alleybux
no rapper, but he is co-owner of a website . It's no longer popular. Maybe he and his then wide had other issues but Amanda considered him her BFF and monopolized his time as such. Unapologetically .

What website? What's his name?

twerking4christ

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
388 23 56
Alleybux
She’s almost famous boo but i remember her on my brother and me on Nickelodeon. I also remember her as Amanda diva in mtv in the early 2000s. I also remember hearing about her being a rude b!tch and her and wale got into years ago and it continued on Twitter. She still gives me bad vibes. Like she’s an annoying bitchy person.

Didn't Wale attack her or at least run up on her?

nyc81

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,875 657 270
Alleybux
From what I've seen of her on IG she's extremely self-righteous, and can't handle when people come at her. She recently made a video about child support and the women who put men on it. She was dragged by some. But whenever someone disagrees with her she basically responds by calling you stupid and saying you don't comprehend...then she gets support by her sheep.

She seems like the type that will need to marry a soft man, because she seems to need to be in control at all times. Pretty sure that's why she comes home to that cat by herself....although there is an alleged "dude"....

Oh yeah, she's not aging well...

I really can't stand her ass (I've known people like her in work/school), sorry not sorry :ROFLMAO:

Erudite

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,396 307 18
Alleybux
Honestly, she's a weirdo who loves to stir the pot. I truly believe that she has no life outside of work. Her and Wale got into a spat years ago and she still tries to provoke him. Probably to get a reaction that she will complain and have a lecture about on IG live/stories. The screenshots are from her story yesterday. Like really? Multiple posts about someone you claim not to like??

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 11.19.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 11.19.40 AM.png

nyc81

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,875 657 270
Alleybux
I didn't hear the entire video and don't watch her stories to see what the "bruh" was about but in the clip I heard he basically just said that colorism exists and the more racially ambiguous you are, the more you are accepted. That's a fact and something SHE has talked about, smh

Honestly, she's a weirdo who loves to stir the pot. I truly believe that she has no life outside of work. Her and Wale got into a spat years ago and she still tries to provoke him. Probably to get a reaction that she will complain and have a lecture about on IG live/stories. The screenshots are from her story yesterday. Like really? Multiple posts about someone you claim not to like??

View attachment 337611 View attachment 337612

Erudite

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,396 307 18
Alleybux
I didn't hear the entire video and don't watch her stories to see what the "bruh" was about but in the clip I heard he basically just said that colorism exists and the more racially ambiguous you are, the more you are accepted. That's a fact and something SHE has talked about, smh

Her “bruhhh” and eyeroll emoji was basically implying that he was wrong and that’s not the reason why his career didn’t take off. She only supports a point if it fits her agenda. What Wale said is a fact, so she’s contradicting herself by implying that colorism wasn’t a factor in Wale’s lack of success.

timbt

still sippin'
Reaction score
Reactions
36,270 825 223
Alleybux
Okay, no wonder she rubs me the wrong way. She's been trying to reinvent herself from the interviews I've seen as of late and make it seem like she is so chill but I can't buy it fully. I know she's been around for so long, similar to that Nessa chick.

Lee7890

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
23,301 2,185 2,586
Alleybux
She has addressed on her podcast or maybe even an interview that an ex told her, "That's why nobody likes you." She's since worked with a therapist about this issue...gaining a deeper understanding or something. She's still really unlikeable...loud and abrasive...seems like someone with lots of self esteem issues.

KeiraNyongo

iSlay
Reaction score
Reactions
401,947 21,031 26,974
Alleybux
She's very outspoken, however I know there's some tea on her out there!

She's messy and arrogant and rude. She exploited my creative friends in New York and had the audacity to throw a fit and try to cancel them when they called her out on her exploitative ways. I really cannot respect her "come up" because it is based off the sweat and tears of freelance creatives who helped her because they believed in her talent but she turned around and stabbed them in the back. I have already shared this story on here but I really cannot divulge too much because I don't want to get my friends in trouble. Pity because she is very talented. But you can never win when you play dirty. She has a big storm coming.

bjames

don dada
Reaction score
Reactions
1,377 27 3
Alleybux
She was so excited to show off that baby Benz on Instagram. You’ve been in th industry THIS long, sing all these accolades about yourself and yet just now is when you’re able to stunt on us with your basic package Mercedes.

I’ve had to work around her for some gigs and she’s a self absorbed a-hole...her Insecure gig did not help that ego. I don’t talk about clients usually but her antics caused my staff and I join together at happy hour to roast her for hours. Thanks for the team building opportunity!

Delebe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,912 2,312 284
Alleybux
I will say whoever does her makeup on insecure puts in work. They transform her. She’s always ranting about something...other than that I don’t know much about her or follow her.

Lee7890

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
23,301 2,185 2,586
Alleybux
Amanda doesn't seem to have real friends. She is cool with some industry girls, but not like friends, friends. She seems to have lots of associates, but not besties. I'm sure, like her baby Benz, if she had some she'd post them.

twerking4christ

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
388 23 56
Alleybux
She was so excited to show off that baby Benz on Instagram. You’ve been in th industry THIS long, sing all these accolades about yourself and yet just now is when you’re able to stunt on us with your basic package Mercedes.

I’ve had to work around her for some gigs and she’s a self absorbed a-hole...her Insecure gig did not help that ego. I don’t talk about clients usually but her antics caused my staff and I join together at happy hour to roast her for hours. Thanks for the team building opportunity!

What baby Benz? Post it please!