Reactions
645 9 6
Alleybux
mixtapes
F6VclAu.jpg

studio albums
yPNjdNb.jpg

Part 1:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/243602-J-Cole?

Part 2:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/625108-Any-info-on-J-Cole-Part-2
(tea starts being spilled from here on: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/625108-Any-info-on-J-Cole-Part-2/page57)

Part 3:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/833781-Any-Info-on-J-Cole-Part-3

Tea was also spilled in the engagement thread:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/818513-J-Cole-Is-Getting-Married-(ALLEGEDLY

Jermaine Cole

PmBcyN2.jpg

"Cole under pressure, what that make? Diamonds"

Melissa Cole

QfB7xHg.jpg

"Used to living free as a bird, but now I'm laid up
Feeling like a !!!!! got handcuffs on
How the fµck did my life become a damn love song?
She ride for a !!!!! and she stand up for him
But a !!!!! wanna be a !!!!!, be a !!!!!
Ride through the streets with freaks and real !!!!!s"

Kay Cole

ZKFZPX5.jpg

"Wish you could live forever
So we could spend more time together
I love you mama"

Ib

2SMggXL.jpg

"Ib what up. El Presidente what up! We killed this sh!t !!!!!, we killed this sh!t !!!!!! I don't give a fµck if we sell 3 copies !!!!!, we killed this sh!t !!!!!!"

Dreamville

vMZSQhF.jpg

"Dreamville, we only did confirmed classics so far, that's all we doin'."

Omen, Cozz, Bas, Ari Lennox and Lute. (last two not pictured)

Scorpio87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,853 2,465 596
Alleybux
I feel special....I got tagged!

Thanks [MENTION=162998]AJA[/MENTION]!

Im still waiting on my Mike/Elijah tea though!

AJA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
645 9 6
Alleybux
I'm going trough the old thread right now trying to tag everyone who has been active (posting or thanking posts). It might take a while, don't be offended if I miss you, it's not on purpose.

edit: I tried to tag everyone that was active in 2016.

sarahclarry

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,207 271 734
Alleybux
[MENTION=86343]Scorpio87[/MENTION]

Elijah is fine! but he gives me gay vibes..

Scorpio87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,853 2,465 596
Alleybux
@Scorpio87

Elijah is fine! but he gives me gay vibes..

He is fine....but he doesnt give me gay vibes and you will not tarnish my fantasy about him either lol! I just think he is a very quiet and reserved person---I still need to figure out how old he is---he has a son like 20/21 which if I ever had the opportunity would make it so awkward for me to do the do*sigh*!!!!

Toonosy

I don't entertain escaped mental patients.
Reaction score
Reactions
8,717 99 10
Alleybux
@ Aja Thanks for the tag!

e0v8A.gif

gingermckenna

Feisty b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
328 13 9
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag! I'm here to see what my beautifully spirited, morally questionable Aquarian NC brother is up to.

AJA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
645 9 6
Alleybux
Cole is on vacation right now.

[video=twitter;714136282234925056]https://twitter.com/ChuckSoOfficial/status/714136282234925056[/video]

(TCI = Turks and Caicos Islands)

iMfStuy.jpg

[video=twitter;714065438196572160]https://twitter.com/itsmelaniek/status/714065438196572160[/video]

(Melissa is apparently with him based on another tweet, just not in the video)

fGV72S5.jpg

thesproogie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
721 18 40
Alleybux
Love J. Cole. Listening to his anthem for men "Love Yourz" the one he did live in Fayetteville!

Ample Pink

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,005 1,300 397
Alleybux
Thanks [MENTION=162998]AJA[/MENTION] for the tag. These last couple of months have been hard for me. I really thought me and Jermaine had a chance. Sure we had never met. Sure I think he looks homeless now but I felt a strong connection. Melissa, although the better woman didn't win, I'm going to wish you the best for now... but I better not see your ass out! J. Cole just came on on my Spotify, why must you play with my emotions like this Lord!!? You know I was supposed to be Ample Cole.

LOLbo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
940 14 17
Alleybux
I finnaly got tagged...awww I feel special.

AJA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
645 9 6
Alleybux
@AJA I didn't get tagged.

I assumed you don't want anything do to with this thread based on your posts in the last thread. I didn't want to annoy you. :dunno:

Cruel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,543 541 70
Alleybux
Thank you for the tag [MENTION=162998]AJA[/MENTION]!

Ch...one of you heffas got tea on Omen fine bald head ahh?

kXKmrRn.jpg

AJA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
645 9 6
Alleybux
Thank you for the tag @AJA!

kXKmrRn.jpg

There was tea being spilled in the last thread:

I'll admit there may be some personal bias on my part but to me Angie is no different from Rikki. She might come off as more professional on air but behind close doors its a totally different situation, especially after she's had a few drinks in her. I've seen her be super touchy feely with him on many occasions. He doesn't usually encourage her, probably because she has a certain tom boyishness to her that he's not really into. He tends to go for more girly girls. If he's interested in more of a guy's girl type she's usually very sexy, or mysterious or has some special quality that draws him in, otherwise he's not really interested in the those types. I can't really explain it but its not her looks per se, I guess you could say she just doesn't match the overall aesthetic that he's typically attracted to.
Omen's girl is an absolute sweetheart, she's a writer. They're both very private and I personally like them together so I'm not gonna blow up her spot. I think they work better than any of the other couples in the clique and they actually have a chance at making it. She's more his equal and he respects her and its obvious. When you're around Cole and Melissa its clear as day who's in charge in that relationship and its even clearer that it fizzled out a long time ago. Ib and Nikki also seem to have fizzled out for some time, they just give off this platonic vibe almost as if they're siblings. Bas and Denise seemed to still have something genuine but he cheated on her and then tried to play it off as if it was his career that was the issue. The problem with Cole and Melissa's relationship is that its hard enough to maintain a relationship with someone for 10+ years but when you add to that his particular career and all that comes with it they really didn't have much of a chance. You also have to factor in that they met when they were teenagers. They both changed over the years which is natural, but the constant travelling and the lack of quality time together stunted their growth as a couple. I think they became two completely different people that were no longer compatible with each other. Sadly they're both too hard headed to admit any of that. They're so focused on trying to prove the naysayers wrong, especially her.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...ole-Part-3?p=25820441&viewfull=1#post25820441

UberPosh

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
12,031 307 877
Alleybux
Thank you for the tag @AJA!

I don't really keep up with Omen because he's kinda boring to me. But the last incog said he's still with his girl. Very pretty smart girl. They've been together for a while if it's the same chick I'm thinking of.

ETA: I don't want to put her name out there because I'm not 100% sure if it's the same chick. But she is a writer and they were dating.

Cruel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,543 541 70
Alleybux

I don't really keep up with Omen because he's kinda boring to me. But the last incog said he's still with his girl. Very pretty smart girl. They've been together for a while if it's the same chick I'm thinking of.

ETA: I don't want to put her name out there because I'm not 100% sure if it's the same chick. But she is a writer and they were dating.

Ch...let me go do some catch up reading on the last part then, thank you both!

UberPosh

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
12,031 307 877
Alleybux
Ch...let me go do some catch up reading on the last part then, thank you both!
If u pm me I'll give u her Twitter. I'm about 90% sure they're still together. Still not comfortable putting her name out there.

AJA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
645 9 6
Alleybux
He doing anything new, besides looking lanky as hell. Lol

not really. I don't know where you stopped following, but Incog blessed us with some tea in the last week:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/833781-Any-Info-on-J-Cole-Part-3?p=25835269#post25835269

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/833781-Any-Info-on-J-Cole-Part-3?p=25873528#post25873528

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/833781-Any-Info-on-J-Cole-Part-3?p=25886348#post25886348

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/833781-Any-Info-on-J-Cole-Part-3?p=25971695#post25971695

summary:

- They're trying to have a baby. She might or might not be pregnant. We really don't know.

- He's recording for the new album right now. Incog has heard an reggae influenced track that samples Sizzla's Dry Cry.

- Angie Martinez flirted with him, but he's not interested. He not into tomboys, he prefers girly girls. He's also very intrigued by sassy girls, but ends up being with meek and quiet women because he's intimidated.

- Melissa is very conservative and submissive in the relationship.

- Bas and his girlfriend broke up.

- Cole is now a rastafari. Went to Jamaica and met some of them and they told him that the spirit of one lives inside him.

AJA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
645 9 6
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag.
The op is very nice/organized. I think you forgot to add Ari and lute though. Or are you going to wait until they actually release something? lol

Why are you so funny? :cry 512x512:

I edited their names in now. I couldn't find a nice group picture of all of them.

stubborn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,854 11,419 18,059
Alleybux
I edited their names in now. I couldn't find a nice group picture of all of them.

Can you ask who ever locked the thread to sticky this one too? It'll be easier to find that way. & I'm about to quote incog's and my last posts in here. I hope they come back. :fingers-crossed:

stubborn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,854 11,419 18,059
Alleybux
Incog's last 2 posts.
I've never said that on here, I don't think even in real life so you didn't hear it from me, but I'm not surprised that others have noticed the pattern. Most people would draw the same conclusions I have if the spent time around him.
He's working on the next album right now but I think he's feeling a bit of pressure to do something completely original. I've really liked most of the stuff I heard but he's still looking for his sound on this album so I don't know if anything he's done so far will make the cut. I'm keeping m fingers and toes crossed though because his recent stuff has been very vibey. He even did a kinda reggae influenced track from last year but he's definitely not gonna be using that on the album. It sounds nothing like Work at all but I he think people might think he's biting the whole dancehall vibe Work has going for it. He sampled Sizzla's Dry Cry for the track. I love what he did with it.
Anytime I've been in North Carolina with Cole, he's been in a great mood. He seems so comfortable whenever he's there. Not just Fayetteville but anywhere in the state. So I assume he's happy that he moved back. He's been busy and travelling a lot since the year began though.
The two instances I'm referring to happened over the course of his career. The first girl left him not too long after the What Dreams May Come Tour. She and him had something going on for a while. I believe they met when he toured his first album but I'm not 100% sure of the timeline. From what I know she met someone else and they don't speak anymore. The other girl wasn't around as long but I know she's the only girl outside of Melissa that he's spent serious money on. From what I heard she comes from a bit of money. I don't think they talk anymore either. I think she left the country. I doubt they still communicate. I don't know if he was necessarily heartbroken by either girl but I did notice a difference in how he treated them as opposed to regular sidechicks. They were brought into the circle, he even hooked the first girl up with a job at Columbia. Nothing too important but it was more than he's done for most other girls he messes with. They both met his mom, the second one met his dad and his side of his family too. He seemed to genuinely care about them. I don't think either of them could have really gotten him to change though. They likely realized this too, which is probably why they both left him instead of the other way around.
I'm not really sure what you guys mean when you say give examples. examples of what? If you want to clarify I'll answer when I can.

His reggae/dancehall track might make it on a compilation ep or as a throw away release or something. Its too good not to release tbh. Everyone keeps telling him its a sure fire radio hit. I think if Ib gets his way they'll release that and a few others leading up to the album, not as official singles but just to create a buzz.
The hair thing actually has an interesting story behind it. So apparently he was just growing it out with no real direction at first but when he was in Jamaica on a quick lil vacay he met these bobo rastas which is a very specific type of rasta they keep their hair covered and they have a special diet. Anyway these rastas were apparently descended from runaway slaves there's a special name for them in Jamaica but I can't remember what it is but they have this ceremony thats something kinda like voodoo and they told him he had the spirit of a rasta inside him and thats when he decided to go dread full on. He was also eating a special diet. Ugh I can't remember the name of it either I think its itil or something like that. He only lasted a month though.
I doubt Kay knows these girls were with him in that way. She probably thought they were just friends of his. I don't like to discuss Kay. He's very protective of her. His dad would probably encourages him to cheat. His dad is a mess. Huge flirt. Worse than Cole with his old self.
I can't confirm or deny whether I went to the wedding. I'm sorry but its just that I've already said enough that would reveal the level of access I have to him and saying whether or not I was at the wedding would really narrow down my identity much more than I would like. I will say that I know that he looked quite handsome in his suit and he put his hair up in a man ponytail so it looked halfway presentable. I may have seen it in person or seen a pic of it I can't say though. They wrote their own vows. Melissa really loves him. Perhaps too much for her own good. His vows were very telling. They were sweet but honestly they could have been about one of his homies in fact I've heard him talk about his homies with more genuine affection.
When I say sass I just mean that they aren't afraid to criticize him. They're outgoing and confident. They don't make themselves small for him the way Melissa does or some of the other girls did. Its hard to explain. If he brings a girl around most of the time I rarely even hear them speak. Like I know some girls who are just there looking pretty and not much else. The girls that will crack jokes and roast him and his friends are the ones that he tends to really put effort into. I remember once he kept bitching abut his food order in the studio and his girl asked what kind of tampon he used because she was thinking of switching brands. Everyone burst out laughing and the look on his face was priceless. Those are the kind of girls that leave their mark on him.

My reply

Thankyou!

You are one of the coolest incogs ever.

Can you give more examples? lolHow did his face look? lol Was it like how it was when angie asked him about his love life?
cole1.png
dead.gif

Did you asnwer this already? What's his type physically? I think you said he likes the well dressed, but What else?

:douga25:

MJOCDGal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,501 183 37
Alleybux
Thank you [MENTION=162998]AJA[/MENTION] for the tag!!

ixela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,839 41 28
Alleybux
thanks for the tag [MENTION=162998]AJA[/MENTION]. i still stan for cole, even through all his terrible life choices... here's to me praying for his salvation... praise Jesus slash haile selassie, who didn't mess with obia btw, so why Cole is listening to voodoo- lovin' rastas is beyond me. i kinda knew about the rasta thing for a while, but i thought i'd get laughed at for saying so.

ixela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,839 41 28
Alleybux
that tribe he listened to are probs Shanti- men... man i used to visit them mountains when i was a kid with my dad, they were the ones that probs. got Snoop, too.