Any info on Usplusfour?

Team Owner
Reactions
81,335 2,589 4,718
Alleybux
Op,

"UsPlus Four" was in my recommendations and I just started watching them today.

I'm liking the vibe so far. It's clear tho that he has been giving orders to be the 'hype' one lol. He gives me rapper vibes.

Cute family. I'm hooked.

Starter
Reactions
1,218 20 2
Alleybux
I came across them yesterday & think the girls are so cute. The parents seem mature to be so young & I commend dad for stepping up for those 3 little girls. I was shocked when he said they aren't his, could've fooled me. Interested to see where it goes as baby 4 arrives. Someone in the comments said the dad works in interior design/remodeling/construction.

He better be careful bc if the youtube checks start flowing his other BM(s?) may become a issue. Praying success & happiness for them!

General Manager
BANNED
Reactions
13,804 337 146
Alleybux
Yes, I'm glad someone made a thread on them. Their video was in my recommendations as well. I watched a little of the "snowed in" vlog. There daughters are adorable, but their life seems so overwhelming. Is the mom pregnant again?

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,783 1,341 259
Alleybux
I know them from Instagram and didn’t know they had a YouTube til it popped up on my recommended videos this morning. Um... the babies are so cute and that’s why I follow them on IG. I hate that their names are so similar to the point it’s kind of stupid.

Dad gives me eh vibes like... she’s a beard vibes but I could be wrong. Even before I saw him on video I was getting them. We’ll never know tho. Unless they get big and his secrets come out the closet.

I was about to get irritated that one of y’all commended him for stepping up for his kids because that’s what a dad is supposed to do, but y’all saying he said they’re not biologically his?! So Mom has a type then because those babies look like him. Is he sure they’re not his lol?

Overall though I hope they get a little coin. It’s not easy to be young w one, let alone 3 at once and 1 on the way and I’m sure they’re not getting the same kind of sponsor money other multiple families get for a few reasons but I hope they can figure out how to get a little bit of that coin.

Reactions
5,267 150 9
Alleybux
They just popped up in my recs today. I just watched their q&a video and he said the triplets aren't his o_O And he got two biological kids, but doesn't get alone with their mother.

They are so young too. He's 21 and she's 20

Starter
Reactions
1,617 42 38
Alleybux
They popped up in my recommendations today and I started watching a vid. Ghost kids aren't his? Wow they look like him, eyes and all. They're cute

General Manager
Reactions
8,046 315 125
Alleybux
ive seen some of their videos here and there, the babies are cute and it's good that he's taking care of children that aren't biologically his but their videos are kinda boring

Starter
BANNED
Reactions
3,026 560 101
Alleybux
IMG_1699.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1700.PNG
    IMG_1700.PNG
    190.4 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_1701.PNG
    IMG_1701.PNG
    111.8 KB · Views: 439
This land is our land
Reactions
13,042 411 187
Alleybux
I always felt he he was only sticking around to see if those triplets were gonna get famous enough to bring him fame and fortune. You can tell both of them were misled ghetto af.

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
876 208 87
Alleybux
Here is a video from his channel. He claims she was ungrateful and he said he deleted the videos from channel because the videos were his idea and creation.

Reactions
5,267 150 9
Alleybux
Here is a video from his channel. He claims she was ungrateful and he said he deleted the videos from channel because the videos were his idea and creation.

I figured it was his idea. I feel like he was using them babies to get “internet famous.” I feel like they could of made it if they just stuck to IG. On YouTube they exposed their boring, typical low income(?) life [this ain’t shade, just the truth]. And everybody know that’s not going to get the checks to come in.

I honestly thought this thread was going to turn out like the MzNas thread ‍♀️

General Manager
Reactions
21,713 976 1,144
Alleybux
Just watched the video. So, he's a 3x3 talking about he's a "good dude" and blabbing about their relationship on the internet? I wonder what he did for her to break up with him.

And he looks like bow wow but with a bigger nose. Should have been a red flag.

Starter
Reactions
1,218 20 2
Alleybux
damn smh, I had hope for them. But as fast as they moved I should've known no good was gonna come. She should be having their baby boy any day now.....

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Fonts who have given up on romance, when did you make this discussion and why?
No, I'm in my late 30s and it's actually freeing. It's not that I've given up on love per say, more that I'm now choosing to live my life to the...
GPK
I love that song too!!! Lou said he don't care if she called him broke and a p€d0 he gone still fck her when she call That was really my song...
The OFFICIAL crypto holders of LSA thread! What's in your portfolio?
Did you get an email confirmation from Simplex? yes my ID is still getting verified I didn’t need ID last week now I do. If they Already...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
so britni and ming went to f#*ck wizkid in Ghana.. just wow I remember when another font mentioned that but I also saw Ming’s bd was out there...
TS Madison questions Andy about Porsha. Andy confirms the love story will be filmed
Of course it's going to be on bc Porsha needed a storyline bc they were ready to give her the boot or at least a kitten heel by demoting her...
Kourtney and Kim disagree over Kim’s nanny
“You’re gonna call a five year old a liar?” Man this brat can’t raise her brats for shit! Even khloe was trying not to laugh because she knows how...
STOP Using TLC, Flat Tummy Tea, Etc Get You Magnesium Citrate Lose Weight & Be Very Regular No...
Magnesium citrate aka saline laxative. Anyone reading this if you follow this you will shit yourself raw and be unable to physically stop it, it's...
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
That 'Shared Entertainment' company is not making $12000 a week. Nope not buying it. The way they plug MySpace and Audible every 5 minutes in...
Top Bottom