Any info on Usplusfour?

Starter
Reactions
1,135 1 1
Alleybux
MamaT likes to talk now on camera but I would rather watch the children. She talks a lot so see a therapist to talk about Keyonta. I don't wanna hear it.

General Manager
Reactions
11,480 1,042 320
Alleybux
For Keyontay:

F50B395C-A75B-4149-8EBB-6EB1C38A817C.jpeg

Bench Warmer
Reactions
79 2
Alleybux
that was the shortest engagement I’ve ever seen lol what the hell happened? They have unfollowed each other again and the video on YouTube has since been taken down.

General Manager
Reactions
11,480 1,042 320
Alleybux
Honestly, she is the type of woman who will date a Pedophile man without knowing and will choose him over her kids. I feel bad that these kids will never know stability.
I honestly want to know what her relationship was like with the triplets bio father? She met Keyontay and the triplets wasn’t even a year old yet. It seems to me like her track record with men ain’t that great and bounces from dude go dude.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ja'Quarius McCray, 17, is charged with murdering Orlando mom after following her home and...
He should get the death penalty, but he won’t because he’s a minor. My heart goes out to this woman and her family, especially her two children...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
Where does her hair look a mess because I actually like the way she wears different blue hairstyles especially the short waves. Everybody can’t...
Have y’all tried Supergoop?
I love their Glow Oil (I think that's what it's called).It's a body sunscreen that gives a nice sheen to the skin. I haven't used their facial...
Any info on miatheboss or crissythedoll
It’s the drinking and getting drunk on hard liquor every night for me. How does she do it?! She’s 35. I know her insides are screaming. She’s...
GPK
Mental illness. All of them.
Add MC Lyte To The List Of Celebrity Vampires
Nah, that's a nose job with Botox. Edit: Damn, I was right. "Lyte said, “I need to feel like my skin can breath and that means I need something...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
It's all over his comments from the crazies, it's pretty easy to figure out what he would be talking about I don't follow the crazies...I don't...
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
Honestly, who cares if Issa named dropped Lauren? The same comments would have been made even if Issa (ironically) had pushed for Lauren as the...
Sierra Leone has sold it's rainforest to China for $55 million
It's hard to feel sorry for themamd what happens in the future. 55 million? I hop that's for one damn acre. Talk about selling yourself for cheap...
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
Duh you just repeating my point. It takes white tears to cancel hello Yeah I was just reiterating your point haha
Top Bottom