11,477 1,041 319
Alleybux
BB80F442-CCAB-44AC-AE2C-07D68B291835.jpeg

EFBDD225-FAD1-441B-9CE9-C575681BEF19.jpeg

Then she needs to get her ass up and get a job then

Reactions
1,015 13
Alleybux
First of all, they can say what they want about K Michelle, but she has already made it and they're trying to get where she is. Keyontae is way too involved for some kids that ain't even his. Talking about she's not carrying the baby for K Michelle, I bet k michelle already deaded that shit. She wanted a cheap surrogate and they almost fell for it. I don't know what she was thinking of anyway because they ghetto as fuck! He all of a sudden concerned with her health? He knocked her up shortly after she had the triplets and was all for the surrogacy. Now it's unsafe? They always fighting and not even married. He isn't carrying that baby. Just an opportunist that need to take care of his bio kids. Kids Edges Bouta be Gone just like they momma fat ass. Is it me or does he seem BIG Mad? Why tho. Because he a free loader that's why. And I doubt he really got a job!

Reactions
77,022 1,537 656
Alleybux
Was she ever preggo tho?
Right! Isn't there 3 more tho?

They made a whole video talking about she was pregnant with Twins and and she did get larger (probably from the shots.) And they stopped filming for a while too.

But that was most likely clickbait to get viewers and should have turned K.Michelle off from day one.

And he has an older son, and a daughter close to the twins age I believe.

BANNED
Reactions
3,023 560 101
Alleybux
Big mama is naive. Keyontae is using her for popularity (bc of the triplets) and opportunities. His dream is to become a rapper but he can't rap! I think hes controlling her. I remember when Big mama uploaded pictures of her black eye and bruises. She disrespected his mother and etc.

Reactions
1,015 13
Alleybux
They made a whole video talking about she was pregnant with Twins and and she did get larger (probably from the shots.) And they stopped filming for a while too.

But that was most likely clickbait to get viewers and should have turned K.Michelle off from day one.

And he has an older son, and a daughter close to the twins age I believe.
Yeah I saw that pregnant with twins video but I thought she was speaking on preparing to get preggo and it was clickbait. I thought he had 3 more kids. I def saw two on their channel.

Reactions
77,022 1,537 656
Alleybux
Big mama is naive. Keyontae is using her for popularity (bc of the triplets) and opportunities. His dream is to become a rapper but he can't rap! I think hes controlling her. I remember when Big mama uploaded pictures of her black eye and bruises. She disrespected his mother and etc.
He has abused her. They took a hiatus from YouTube because the triplets were staying with their birth father due to a domestic abuse situation in the home.

Reactions
77,022 1,537 656
Alleybux
What? Birth father involved where?
Post # 117, a follower asked her when she was getting the kids back. At this time, the children were in the care of their birth father due to the enablers getting into a domestic abuse situation. (If you go back to the beginning of the thread, you'll see screenshots of everything.)

K Michelle really didn't do her due diligence in her efforts of getting some light skinned, light eyed babies.

Reactions
1,015 13
Alleybux
Post # 117, a follower asked her when she was getting the kids back. At this time, the children were in the care of their birth father due to the enablers getting into a domestic abuse situation. (If you go back to the beginning of the thread, you'll see screenshots of everything.)

K Michelle really didn't do her due diligence in her efforts of getting some light skinned, light eyed babies.
Ok so where is daddy now because he didn't seem to be involved before that or now. Wasn't she only going to be a surrogate? The kids would have K Michelles dna and whoever the father was going to be...which means no light eyes...

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
And why the hell is Jodi bows on the BACK of her puffs?????? She gotta be the dumbest, most backwards (literally) bitch ever LMAO
Why does LSA feature certain threads
That's a standout question. I hope your current thread gets featured. Peace. :peace
  • Poll
"The phone's not ringing for Cambridges..."
LOL I'm so sorry but this is just laughable. The future King of England needs Hollywood??? THE KING?????? Ever since I was born I remember...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
I forgot but basically JB was a child pageant queen & her parents trafficked her to the highest bidder and shit went wrong thus the staged crime...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
Keanu looks too much like my friend's boyfriend and I hate that POS. They broke up last night for the 3rd time and she says this is it, she ain't...
How can black businesses improve?
Entitlement. The entitlement is beyond ridiculous. No one is obligated to use, buy or eat what you're selling. Every dollar and return costumer...
RHOA We love to see it: Coparenting gone right. Marc sends Kenya flowers for Mother’s Day
Is Kenya STILL keeping this scam going? Does anyone here even have a boyfriend? Because if you do, you WILL know that having an actual HUSBAND is...
Another racist promposal spell out the N word
They need to deport that boy and banned her from prom.
Strongmommy Chrissy
Lmao y’all don’t take y’all foot off her neck! I think the home looks very nice. Spacious and all the kids seemed happy with it. I don’t know...
Top Bottom