Any info on Usplusfour?

A R I E S Q U E E N
Reactions
11,726 281 71
Alleybux
He is more involved in these kids lives than his own biological children which is sad.

It really is. I remember K. Michelle saying it was weird, she must never had a father figure. I really give him props for taking on 3 girls as his own. They are happy and thriving.

Reactions
11,477 1,041 319
Alleybux
It really is. I remember K. Michelle saying it was weird, she must never had a father figure. I really give him props for taking on 3 girls as his own. They are happy and thriving.

I honestly think he more so is doing it for clout and publicity because those cute lil girls are cash cows for him. They are his money makers and the mother allows it.

They still be at in the IG stories throwing shots at each other. Still breaking up and making up.

Last edited:
Arrive late but leaving on time
Reactions
5,370 25
Alleybux
I see that they went all out for Christmas this year. I hope he bought his other children just as many gifts as the triplets and kJ. He comes off as one of those dads that act like his other children outside of his current relationship doesn’t exist. I hope that isn’t the case but you never see them or hear him talk about them and I really hope he went all out for his other children too if not than that is truly sad.

Reactions
1,008 1
Alleybux
I see that they went all out for Christmas this year. I hope he bought his other children just as many gifts as the triplets and kJ. He comes off as one of those dads that act like his other children outside of his current relationship doesn’t exist. I hope that isn’t the case but you never see them or hear him talk about them and I really hope he went all out for his other children too if not than that is truly sad.
The crazy thing is the triplets aren’t biologically his kids. If he didn’t do anything for his biological kids then that’s messed up.

Reactions
17,202 486 13
Alleybux
I don’t know how to post screenshots but in her stories she was talking about him sending money to women but not having enough money to bury his mother! She said he did his mother wrong and her even tho she’s the only woman that’s been there for him the last four years. she said that she will post of mane a video explaining her side since she never does that. Their relationship is so toxic!

Reactions
11,477 1,041 319
Alleybux
I don’t know how to post screenshots but in her stories she was talking about him sending money to women but not having enough money to bury his mother! She said he did his mother wrong and her even tho she’s the only woman that’s been there for him the last four years. she said that she will post of mane a video explaining her side since she never does that. Their relationship is so toxic!

9B57476E-F762-46E2-B810-A8316A1CCDC5.jpeg
9D09161E-8B9A-4E48-B1BC-B56AE280352A.jpeg

Reactions
24,101 324 133
Alleybux
Reactions
2,429 43 2
Alleybux
I found their channel a couple of years ago and stopped watching. They were always a little weird to me and never seemed genuine. They definitely use the kids as cash cows smh. Reading here I’m starting to see how toxic they are, sheesh

edit: I just watched his story. He is so corny :joy:

The Incredible Hulk-Priestess
Reactions
32,877 125 41
Alleybux
Chillleeee I been subbed for years and just skimmed the thread because I saw she is a single mom now. I had no idea that guy was not the girls’dads. These YouTube chicks put all their business out there.

Reactions
1,042 22 11
Alleybux
I once commented on one of their pics on IG and accidentally got one of the girls names wrong and she reacted with attitude. The babies are so adorable and it seems like he really loves the triplets like his own.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

Strongmommy Chrissy
I haven't seen the video yet, but I can tell by the thumbnail she's excited about showing the house. What I want to know is how do these chicks...
People who microwave leftover pizza are nasty
If you have an oven, why would you do this? Putting leftover pizza in the microwave always makes it soggy and rubbery. Putting it in the oven...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
why she got this meme on her phone? dammit twitter :cry
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
I still think it was the brother. Mom is protecting her remaining child. The mom died... she's buried in Marietta, GA if you want to see her
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Somebody send Raqui a link to this thread so we can get this party started. Raqi this is a safe space for you boo! Come spill the tea.
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Stephanie shouted out fake ass credit scammer Porsha Belle at the clubhouse townhall today. I’m sure she’s feeling herself and ready to keep...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
She was 20 when she married Sam. K's dad's story revealed the family was together in Australia in K's early teen years. Most likely she started...
Top Bottom