Quantcast

Any info/tea on British Actor Riz Ahmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Fascinating. Thanks much for posting @Mr_Understood. According to the meticulous research done here, the tea shared, Riz wanted to initiate something/attempted to gift the "Desi Queen" in January 2020, only to be caught "living in sin" with Fatima in his apartment in March 2020. We're talking a period of 8, 9 weeks between Riz "hitting on" one woman, and living with/becoming engaged to another.

This is not a good foundation to establish a marriage on. It isn't even a good foundation for a regular relationship let alone a "death do us part" one.

And it's why it gives me great pause/cause for concern. It's not very smart of either of them but especially of FFM who has more to lose.

She is living in HIS house, as HIS dependent. She likely doesn't even have the legal documents/clearance needed to work in UK. She must go through him for all personal/household etc. purchases she makes.

Riz has said relationships are like "upgrades." For a man this ambitious, this forward looking, what gives Fatima reassurance that he won't replace her too, should an "upgraded option" come along? Just as he replaced the others? Especially given their rushed, overlapping-with-other-women beginnings? There is room for improvement, for "better" always.

A few options: Fatima falls pregnant. In this case, she will receive child support for 18 years should Riz decide he wants his freedom/should he just leave her. Other than that she could, if things don't work out in the long term, return to the States. Wouldn't she need a teaching credential to be able to teach grade school? Wouldn't she need a teaching license? Or is anyone allowed to be a school teacher, without having received the training for it? If so, this might be an option for her, as would moving in with her brother/father, living with their financial support.

There is much documentation of how careers in writing generally aren't careers as much as side gigs. One needs an actual job to secure benefits and help pay the bills/rent/mortgage what have you.

Poor Fatima I suppose. She was eager to not be dependent on her family/father, but now is dependent, in another country no less, on yet another older man. Riz. This time, Riz has all the power and can pull the plug at any moment. Would hate to live like that. So tenuous. So powerless. So disposable.
Yes, a teaching degree is required to teach in US public schools, plus every few years teachers usually need to enhance their degrees in order to be aware of changes in the curriculum and to earn more money...much in the same way a dentist has to learn new procedures to remain competitive. I'm not sure what those specific teaching courses are called.

From Google:
"If you want to teach in the public school system (either as an elementary or high-school subject teacher), however, you will need a teaching license or teaching credential. Note: Most states set a four-year Bachelor's degree as the minimum education requirement for K-12 teachers."
High school teacher requirements
Earn a bachelor's degree with a major in the subject you wish to teach while completing your school's teacher preparation program.
Complete a student teaching internship in the subject you wish to teach. .
Take the teaching and subject-area tests for teacher licensure required in your state."

Also from Google: "Fatima Farheen Mirza is a graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, where she was a Teaching-Writing Fellow. She has taught creative writing and fiction courses at the University of Iowa and at the Iowa Young Writers' Studio."

Not sure how FFM was able to teach, she doesn't appear to have a teaching degree. I guess as a 'fellow' that allowed her to teach at her former university? I worked with a few people who, years after graduating...did teach art classes at the same NYC art college we all attended. The college was not a public school, it was private.

Haven't a few articles mentioned FFM was also teaching children while she lived in Brooklyn? Not sure what she supposedly taught at NYU.

My relative, who teaches kindergarten, has a Masters in English and also some sort of childhood education degree, they also have a degree in Art. A friend who teaches in a Catholic primary school, has a degree in Science.

Catholic and private elementary schools in the US don't seem to require the advanced degrees the US public school system requires. Teachers in Catholic and private schools, also tend to earn less than teachers in the US public school system.

Anisaaaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
174 2
Alleybux
I wonder if FFM did any research on her future husband. Anyone have any tea about that?

IIRC, it was posted here ...FFM thought they were meant to be together...that Riz was her "soul mate"!! Talk about living in fantasy world.

Her's a post which was up at Akua's IG....you have to wonder why she posted this. IIRC, this was in her IG Stories.

Someone, 'who2061dis' was informing Akua how Riz was talking sh!t about her to others...and how he was on the hunt for a true love...a woman he would marry and be proud of.

This person mentioned "both posts", I only noticed this one. Seems this was posted while he was pursuing the Desi Queen.

Akua responded:

IIRC, an 'insider' did post in this thread....Riz was in pursuit of a suitable woman he would ask to marry...again, at the time, this seemed like a business arrangement. This same person also posted....if the appropriate woman he was pursuing wasn't interested...he was going propose a financial contract with her. Hearing this, his pursuit sure did seem like a business arrangement to help his career.

It didn't appear Riz was looking for an actual honest relationship...a partnership which had to do with love, mutual respect, mutual interests and actually sharing a life. He was looking for partner who would help his image...who would make him "proud to be seen with". Apparently both AR and Akua were not those women.
Fascinating. Thanks much for posting.

Riz has shared two stories on his Insta today, as has Akua....

Very similar to what you posted just here (ie text only posts and calling out the anonymity of posters on social media). I wonder if he is signalling solidarity to Akua? Making a similar point to hers? I wonder Riz and Akua, they watch each other's stories still? I've noticed he's inactive on Twitter. Only Instagram, quite active. Is it because on Instagram he can track which people (women, ex lovers) watch his stories? And we all know what kind of naughty boy behaviours he got up to on Insta in the past

A curious pattern from him......

Anisaaaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
174 2
Alleybux
Yes, a teaching degree is required to teach in US public schools, plus every few years teachers usually need to enhance their degrees in order to be aware of changes in the curriculum and to earn more money...much in the same way a dentist has to learn new procedures to remain competitive. I'm not sure what those specific teaching courses are called.

From Google:
"If you want to teach in the public school system (either as an elementary or high-school subject teacher), however, you will need a teaching license or teaching credential. Note: Most states set a four-year Bachelor's degree as the minimum education requirement for K-12 teachers."
High school teacher requirements
Earn a bachelor's degree with a major in the subject you wish to teach while completing your school's teacher preparation program.
Complete a student teaching internship in the subject you wish to teach. .
Take the teaching and subject-area tests for teacher licensure required in your state."

Also from Google: "Fatima Farheen Mirza is a graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, where she was a Teaching-Writing Fellow. She has taught creative writing and fiction courses at the University of Iowa and at the Iowa Young Writers' Studio."

Not sure how FFM was able to teach, she doesn't appear to have a teaching degree. I guess as a 'fellow' that allowed her to teach at her former university? I worked with a few people who, years after graduating...did teach art classes at the same NYC art college we all attended. The college was not a public school, it was private.

Haven't a few articles mentioned FFM was also teaching children while she lived in Brooklyn? Not sure what she supposedly taught at NYU.

My relative, who teaches kindergarten, has a Masters in English and also some sort of childhood education degree, they also have a degree in Art. A friend who teaches in a Catholic primary school, has a degree in Science.

Catholic and private elementary schools in the US don't seem to require the advanced degrees the US public school system requires. Teachers in Catholic and private schools, also tend to earn less than teachers in the US public school system.
Indeed! I didn't know this. Fascinating, much appreciated.

I suppose she could try and become a school teacher. It will be interesting to see how this pans out for her and Riz. She has really taken quite a big gamble. Riz has short attention span, likes xesual variety, is quite a flirtateous man and actor. Fatima has no financial security independently.

She traveled to LA, to Malibu and now lives in London all dependent on her husband. Her visa status in UK is dependent on him perhaps too as she is unemployed (so won't be 'sponsored' by a place of employment). What happens if he cheats on her? If he leaves her? She is 30. In interviews she has called herself 'lazy.' She hasn't held a steady job ever. It took her 10 years, she said in many interviews, to write her story.

10 years during which time she didn't have to worry about cooking/housewife duties, was a dependent on her father/a student, minimal responsibilities. What about the next 10 years? Will it take that long to write another? What will she live off, what earnings? Riz's earnings! Bah! Horribly backward in this day and age.

Perhaps people don't know it but FFM doesn't get paid to do her Zoom 'readings'. If she gets paid for an essay or some such it will be a very nominal amount.

Perhaps FFM is banking (haha) on Riz always providing for her, just as her father did? Similar to Anya (relying on father as safety net, then shacking up with Riz, traveling with him). We see what happened to Anya. Together with Riz for 6 important years. And look how adoringly he gazes at her.

Where have I seen this expression before? Ah yes. He gave the same rehearsed look (he is a fine actor indeed) on the Red Carpet to wife of under a year Fatima.

Dear Fatima, are you sure about this? Putting all your eggs in this basket? Giving him all the power in your relationship? Doesn't seem prudent at all.....What happens if his gaze not only strays, but fixes on another woman? What happens to you once he finds and secures his next "upgrade"?

Anisaaaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
174 2
Alleybux
More fantastic news. Fatima's haute couture V-A-L-E-N-TINO campaign

Any thoughts? I had several including: Good for her, capitalising on her fame. Other thought was I can see Churchill's point about the......expression. Angry? I won't call it evil because that seems mean to say but "angry". Like she might have a slight temper as the tea suggested, how she shouted at family members around the wedding time. Third thought was nice photography. Is this "the look" publishing wants then? Lucky her as she has what is marketable.

I wonder about eurocentric beauty standards of this campaign and about how Indo-Pak women aspire to light skin and appearing to be white. If you take FFM's features one by one the lips, eyes, nose, wrist radius, proportionality of features and so on can we say unequivocally beautiful? Or because she passes as white she is put in a campaign? Food for thought indeed.

@Mr_Understood would be fab to hear your opinion on art direction and the like. the photography and her dead expression. That's modeling perhaps, right? The photographer instructs and requests such an expression?

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
More fantastic news. Fatima's haute couture V-A-L-E-N-TINO campaign

Any thoughts? I had several including: Good for her, capitalising on her fame. Other thought was I can see Churchill's point about the......expression. Angry? I won't call it evil because that seems mean to say but "angry". Like she might have a slight temper as the tea suggested, how she shouted at family members around the wedding time. Third thought was nice photography. Is this "the look" publishing wants then? Lucky her as she has what is marketable.

I wonder about eurocentric beauty standards of this campaign and about how Indo-Pak women aspire to light skin and appearing to be white. If you take FFM's features one by one the lips, eyes, nose, wrist radius, proportionality of features and so on can we say unequivocally beautiful? Or because she passes as white she is put in a campaign? Food for thought indeed.

@Mr_Understood would be fab to hear your opinion on art direction and the like. the photography and her dead expression. That's modeling perhaps, right? The photographer instructs and requests such an expression?
My honest response? One, she's not a model and wow, Quelle Surprise...yet another woman connected to Riz who thinks she can model.

Since the real model didn't want him....

"Fame"?
One novel published how many years ago, that cannot be why she's there...more like her current connection to Riz makes her suddenly 'marketable'.

"Eurocentric beauty standards"? I counted five Black women in that Maisonvalentino ad campaign, one is a trans woman, author Janet Mock, another a trans actress MJ Rodriguez who is Black and Hispanic...and seven Asian people, one a man. Not sure this ad campaign would be considered 'Eurocentric', a wide group of people appear to be represented....

......however, I will agree, FFM doesn't represent a typical Indo-Pak woman. In the ad, she could pass for Hispanic or even a dark haired Irish woman! In that photo, she actually looks a bit like the actress Jennifer Connelly! If a person didn't know 'who' FFM was, in that photo...she doesn't 'read' as South Asian.

We all know WHY FFM is there...her connection to Riz. That's the sole reason she is there in a high-end fashion campaign.

Pretty sure Riz's team got her this gig. Riz is connected to many fashionistas. He's a darling of VOGUE's Edward Enninful, he knows fashion designer Stella McCartney and many others in the fashion world. Guess we'll be seeing more of this?

I did look at the other photos in the Maisonvalentino ad campaign...I recognized some of the models: four well-known actresses, including Oscar nominated Taraji P. Henson...the transexual author Janet Mock...another wife of a famous actor Vincent Cassel: the model Tina Kunakey etc...most of the people in the ad campaign are more well known than FFM....the assumption is, FFM was part of this campaign mainly due to being the wife of Riz Ahmed. Would she be there otherwise?

Is there any other reason for her presence...does she have any connections to the fashion world? Had she not married Riz, would one published novel have allowed her into this rarified club? You tell me.

Beautiful? Have you been to NYC, I see women more beautiful than Fatima walking down the street in my neighborhood everyday....and a lot of those young woman are SA. Lots of SA people live in my neighborhood. Some are the older high school students I notice when school is in session, I live near a high school. Those young women likely don't aspire to have their mugs plastered in fashion magazines...they are studying, working hard to get into a top college...many want to become doctors, professors, scientists etc. It's 2021, surely young women have more to offer than their looks?

Do serious authors pose for fashion campaigns? Sure, fashion has always been connected to showbiz and to music....but is FFM actually in showbiz?

The fashion industry has made many angry and for a lot of valid reasons, such as pushing anorexia, bulimia and other serious illnesses on gullible young women.

Another problem over the past years...the fashion industry has been using celebrities to sell clothing and other products....doing this, puts many actual models out of work.

Models were always featured on the covers of fashion magazines...now all we seem to see are celebrities on fashion magazine covers, in fashion editorial spreads and in fashion ad campaigns.

Very few models have longevity...models usually start working in their teens and their careers are usually over when they hit 30-35, some even younger.

To remain working in the modeling industry, models need a certain 'it' factor...especially to continue modeling well into their mid 30s-40s and even beyond. Having female celebrities pose for fashion magazines and ad campaigns...actually cuts into an actual fashion model's work. Modeling is a real job.

The ad agencies hire celebrities because they figure most people are gullible enough to buy their product...because their fave celebrity is promoting the brand.

Is FFM actually a celebrity? How many know 'who' she is, other than now being the wife of an Oscar nominated actor.

"Art direction?" The photo looks like a Polaroid. I'm not looking at the FFM photo, then immediately recognizing what famous fashion photographer shot it. Usually, most fashion photographers have an identifiable style..much in the same way I'd know that Vogue's Grace Coddington styled a particular editorial...her art direction is easily recognizable.

There also seems to be some Photoshop going on in that photo...FFM's face seems a bit elongated as does her arm...isn't she extremely short?

The 'model' FFM looks bored, smug and joyless. As if she's saying, "You cannot sit with me! You cannot afford this shirt!" Where have we heard that before? Deja Vu!

btw, that basic white Maisonvalentino shirt costs
over $1,000, it might even cost over $2,500!

I didn't find the exact shirt from the ad campaign ..but similar Maisonvalentino shirts cost anywhere from $1000 to $2,500! For a SHIRT! Unless it's spun with gold...who would be crazy enough to spend that much on a basic white shirt?! :bulgyeyes

So much for Riz being 'everyman'. Why does he, and now, his wife, get involved with such ridiculousness...posing in clothing a good majority of his fanbase surely cannot afford.

I sure wish Fashionwitch was still posting here....I'm pretty sure she'd have a hell of a lot of insight into this entire Riz debacle! lol

Last edited:

Anisaaaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
174 2
Alleybux
My honest response? One, she's not a model and wow, Quelle Surprise...yet another woman connected to Riz who thinks she can model.

Since the real model didn't want him....

"Fame"?
One novel published how many years ago, that cannot be why she's there...more like her current connection to Riz makes her suddenly 'marketable'.

"Eurocentric beauty standards"? I counted five Black women in that Maisonvalentino ad campaign, one is a trans woman, author Janet Mock, another a trans actress MJ Rodriguez who is Black and Hispanic...and seven Asian people, one a man. Not sure this ad campaign would be considered 'Eurocentric', a wide group of people appear to be represented....

......however, I will agree, FFM doesn't represent a typical Indo-Pak woman. In the ad, she could pass for Hispanic or even a dark haired Irish woman! In that photo, she actually looks a bit like the actress Jennifer Connelly! If a person didn't know 'who' FFM was, in that photo...she doesn't 'read' as South Asian.

We all know WHY FFM is there...her connection to Riz. That's the sole reason she is there in a high-end fashion campaign.

Pretty sure Riz's team got her this gig. Riz is connected to many fashionistas. He's a darling of VOGUE's Edward Enninful, he knows fashion designer Stella McCartney and many others in the fashion world. Guess we'll be seeing more of this?

I did look at the other photos in the Maisonvalentino ad campaign...I recognized some of the models: four well-known actresses, including Oscar nominated Taraji P. Henson...the transexual author Janet Mock...another wife of a famous actor Vincent Cassel: the model Tina Kunakey etc...most of the people in the ad campaign are more well known than FFM....the assumption is, FFM was part of this campaign mainly due to being the wife of Riz Ahmed. Who she be there otherwise?

Is there any other reason for her presence...does she have any connections to the fashion world? Had she not married Riz, would one published novel have allowed her into this rarified club? You tell me.

Beautiful? Have you been to NYC, I see women more beautiful than Fatima walking down the street in my neighborhood everyday....and a lot of those young woman are SA. Lots of SA people live in my neighborhood. Some are the older high school students I notice when school is in session, I live near a high school. Those young women likely don't aspire to have their mugs plastered in fashion magazines...they are studying, working hard to get into a top college...many want to become doctors, professors, scientists etc. It's 2021, surely young women have more to offer than their looks?

Do serious authors pose for fashion campaigns? Sure, fashion and music have always been connected to showbiz...but is FFM actually in showbiz?

The fashion industry has made many angry and for a lot of valid reasons, such as pushing anorexia, bulimia and other serious illnesses on gullible young women.

Another problem over the past years...the fashion industry has been using celebrities to sell clothing and other products....doing this, puts many actual models out of work.

Models were always featured on the covers of fashion magazines...now all we seem to see are celebrities on fashion magazine covers, in fashion editorial spreads and in fashion ad campaigns.

Very few models have longevity...models usually start working in their teens and their careers are usually over when they hit 30-35, some even younger.

To remain working in the modeling industry, models need a certain 'it' factor...especially to continue modeling well into their mid 30s-40s and even beyond. Having female celebrities pose for fashion magazines and ad campaigns...actually cuts into an actual fashion model's work. Modeling is a real job.

The ad agencies hire celebrities because they figure most people are gullible enough to buy their product...because their fave celebrity is promoting the brand.

Is FFM actually a celebrity? How many know 'who' she is, other than now being the wife of an Oscar nominated actor.

"Art direction?" The photo looks like a Polaroid. I'm not looking at the FFM photo, then immediately recognizing what famous fashion photographer shot it. Usually, most fashion photographers have an identifiable style..much in the same way I'd know that Vogue's Grace Coddington styled a particular editorial...her art direction is easily recognizable.

There also seems to be some Photoshop going on in that photo...FFM's face seems a bit elongated as does her arms..isn't she extremely short?

The 'model' FFM looks bored, smug and joyless. As if she's saying, "You cannot sit with me! You cannot afford this shirt!" Where have we heard that before? Deja Vu!

btw, that basic white Maisonvalentino shirt costs
over $1,000, it might even cost over $2,500!

I didn't find the exact shirt from the ad campaign ..but similar Maisonvalentino shirts cost anywhere from $1000 to $2,500! For a SHIRT! Unless it's spun with gold...who would be crazy enough to spend that much on a basic white shirt?! :bulgyeyes

So much for Riz being 'everyman'. Why does he, and now, his wife, get involved with such ridiculousness...posing in clothing a good majority of his fanbase surely cannot afford.

I sure wish Fashionwitch was still posting here....I'm pretty sure she'd have a hell of a lot of insight into this entire Riz debacle! lol
My goodness that is expensive for a white shirt!

Thank you for explaining as such. Was confounded why FFM was chosen to pose in this shirt/for this campaign? Her story came out three years ago, soon to be four. Since then she has produced nearly nothing except text for clothing companies advertising campaigns. First Toast now this.

Such the opposite of what Riz purports to be! Immediately she 'sells out' and cashes in, in the most capitalistic way, pushing white-owned businesses who sell 'rich xes and the City' type women clothing. This is how I see it at least.

A shame. But Riz must have his reasons for marrying her. She looks pale, not "typically" Indian. That must have played a part perhaps?

IMHO she is not modelesque. Her writing and her looks are fairly standard. Not extarordinary. But what do I know? Clearly others think she's a model and Hemingway to boot. She's living the life, Honolulu, London, not having to work for a paycheque. Must be nice.

Riz's new film will be seen at TIFF

We can expect star attraction Fatima and her sidekick hubby to hit some Red Carpets perhaps? Her new V-A-L-E-N-TINO ad campaign picture ought to have been captioned: plotting my world domination, PINKY!

This made me chortle

Anisaaaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
174 2
Alleybux
Here's a cropped still from Riz and Octavia Spencer's upcoming film ENCOUNTER, for some reason it's very grainy.
Looks promising. And cute kids. Will watch.

FFM has posted her fashion campaign on Insta. Here's the 2nd photo. Someone wrote "the most beautiful girl in the world" in the comments and....well let's just say I'm clearly not seeing what others are, whether it comes to her writing or her 'modeling shoot'. I'll leave the fashion assessment to the professionals but here's what she has posted:

Until "South Asians" learn to critically confront their inheritance of whitewashed beauty standards, we will keep being presented with this sort of thing, being asked to pronounce it "stunning". We will keep being presented with horrid immigrant diaspora tropes and demanding they be lauded as "great literature." ENOUGH!

Looks don't matter. For writers especially. But by continuing to pose for fashion campaigns, FFM is effectively making it about her looks! This is what she is "selling" here, her appearance and nothing else. And if that's what she's selling, we are the consuming public, have the right to decide she is mediocre, nothing extraordinary. Do wish she/they would stop attempting to "sell" us plain Janes and tell us it's "high fashion" worth spending $1000 on a white shirt. Madness.

And yes there is something sinister in her gaze. I will concede this. Perhaps nothing more than "world domination" ambition. But whatever it is it gives me pause. Let's see what happens next. If I were Riz, I wouldn't have gone with this choice but perhaps he sees something we don't.

Last edited:

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
"The most beautiful girl in the world"?? Hmmm. What an absurd proclamation.

With so many different types of beautiful woman in the world....there can never be, a 'most beautiful woman in the world'. How ridiculous! Very much like PEOPLE magazine's yearly "Sexiest Man Alive" issue. Ridiculous!

Beauty is subjective. Of course, there are certain physical standards which typify 'beauty'...but, the MOST beautiful?! C'mon, there is NO such thing.

Then again, that statement about FFM...was posted by the same person, a man?...who posted this too: "I can not describe my love for you in words. I can not show you what’s inside my heart for you. But I can definitely prove my love for you and make you feel special every day and every moment..."

Wonder who posted the above, an ex-lover? "Prove my love for you"??? What a weird post.

Is it me, or have all of Riz's most recent GFs and now his wife....look like androgynous teen boys? Surely I cannot be the only person noticing this.

As far as the women Riz has dated...he certainly has a physical type. Few of these women actually resembled each other...at least not facially....but body-wise, they were all thin, shapeless, with flat chests. Most of these women were short.

(The other women we've heard he simply had xes with...were voluptuous and big breasted such as NC and the escorts...all curvaceous, with 'womanly' figures. Wonder what that was about...he had xes with stereotypically 'hot' women...the 'bad' girls so to speak....yet dates/marries androgynous looking women?! On the other hand, he also hid most of his live-in GFs.)

Last edited:

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Sabrina actually resembles AR, at least in this photo, you can see the resemblance between Sabrina and Anya. The resemblance is eerie.

In fact, I was recently told,"Sabrina will always be Riz's one true love". News to me and possibly true. They still keep in touch.

Few exes have any sort of connection after they split. Riz seems to keep communication going. It was posted here...he was still in contact with AR....and she had hoped they'd re-connect!

Interesting news about Sabrina being Riz one "true love"...especially as AR did share certain facial characteristics with Sabrina....especially the pronounced mannish jawline and cheekbones.

When Riz met AR...seems he was looking for a Sabrina lookalike:
One of AR's modeling adventures.

Sabrina actually looks like actress Olivia Cooke in this photo. Cute.

AR has a straight up and down body....zero curves whatsoever.
Even when parading around in her lingerie at those NYC xes parties and disgusting Russian bath parties....she had zero xes appeal. Of course, like most of Riz's ex-GFs...AR also thinks extremely highly of herself...it's quite obvious she uses her supposed 'sexuality' to get male attention. All those years of educating herself, speaking so many languages etc....yet all she has to offer is her xes appeal and her pouty fish lips?! Sad.

Akua also looks like and mostly dresses like a teen boy...she's always wearing camouflage, baggy pants and Converse sneakers.

Sabrina also dresses androgynously:

As for FFM...why would a woman who is currently trying to pass herself off as sexy, alluring and/or beautiful....post these photos of herself?
FFM looks like a little boy in these photos:

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Almost forgot....another of Riz's exes: Oxford educated British music journalist, Melissa Bradshaw....besides being thin and small...the only resemblance with his other exes...like AR, she has wavy natural red hair:

Here is Melissa on the set of one of Riz's RizMC videos, she didn't appear to be there in any official capacity...she wasn't interviewing him for an article.

As with all of Riz's other hidden GFs...all other photos of them standing next to each other have been deleted from the internet.

Melissa would be about 40 years old now.

Riz and Melissa's Twitter communication during 2013:

Anisaaaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
174 2
Alleybux
Sabrina actually resembles AR, at least in this photo, you can see the resemblance between Sabrina and Anya. The resemblance is eerie.

In fact, I was recently told,"Sabrina will always be Riz's one true love". News to me and possibly true. They still keep in touch.

Few exes have any sort of connection after they split. Riz seems to keep communication going. It was posted here...he was still in contact with AR....and she had hoped they'd re-connect!

Interesting news about Sabrina being Riz one "true love"...especially as AR did share certain facial characteristics with Sabrina....especially the pronounced mannish jawline and cheekbones.

When Riz met AR...seems he was looking for a Sabrina lookalike:
One of AR's modeling adventures.

Sabrina actually looks like actress Olivia Cooke in this photo. Cute.

AR has a straight up and down body....zero curves whatsoever.
Even when parading around in her lingerie at those NYC xes parties and disgusting Russian bath parties....she had zero xes appeal. Of course, like most of Riz's ex-GFs...AR also thinks extremely highly of herself...it's quite obvious she uses her supposed 'sexuality' to get male attention. All those years of educating herself, speaking so many languages etc....yet all she has to offer is her xes appeal and her pouty fish lips?! Sad.

Akua also looks like and mostly dresses like a teen boy...she's always wearing camouflage, baggy pants and Converse sneakers.

Sabrina also dresses androgynously:

As for FFM...why would a woman who is currently trying to pass herself off as sexy, alluring and/or beautiful....post these photos of herself?
FFM looks like a little boy in these photos:

Thanks much for these @Mr_Understood . You're so right. There is clear resemblance between AR and Sabrina. And now that you mention it, Olivia Cooke resembles Sabrina as well.

What's fascinating to me is Riz has known/been with Fatima the least amount of time out of all these women. Yet he married her during a pandemic, in a rushed ceremony. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

It makes sense that Sabrina is 'his one true love'. I admire her edgy art, her feminism. She is close to him in age as well. Sharp as a tack.

Since we're sharing secrets I will say I've heard supposedly Riz has/used to have a bit of a thing for his cousin "Nunz" the artist. Back in time Riz once 'liked' a Ramy Youseff standup routine where Ramy jokes about thinking his female cousin is "hot". It made me raise a brow.

I suppose one could take issue with Fatima's lack of "gender solidarity" as they say.

But no one but us DOES take issue. Instead, they line up to lavish strangely effusive praise. Curious.

Last edited:

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Thanks much for these @Mr_Understood . You're so right. There is clear resemblance between AR and Sabrina. And now that you mention it, Olivia Cooke resembles Sabrina as well.

What's fascinating to me is Riz has known/been with Fatima the least amount of time out of all these women. Yet he married her during a pandemic, in a rushed ceremony. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

It makes sense that Sabrina is 'his one true love'. I admire her edgy art, her feminism. She is close to him in age as well. Sharp as a tack.

Since we're sharing secrets I will say I've heard supposedly Riz has/used to have a bit of a thing for his cousin "Nunz" the artist. Back in time Riz once 'liked' a Ramy Youseff standup routine where Ramy jokes about thinking his female cousin is "hot". It made me raise a brow.

I suppose one could take issue with Fatima's lack of "gender solidarity" as they say.

But no one but us DOES take issue. Instead, they line up to lavish strangely effusive praise. Curious.

Wait, whaaat...Riz had a crush on a female cousin who is 11 years younger than he is?! I see a pattern here.....

Speaking of Riz's artist cousin...I noticed FFM was promoting Anusheh Zia's art at her IG.

Through August 14th, Anusheh's art is on exhibit at a London art gallery...I wonder if the not-so-newlyweds will make an appearance? A grand entrance?

One would assume as the world's major cities start opening up....Riz will be back, out and about....posing for the camera's in his latest freebie high-end designer clothing and $800 sneakers....going to the opening of an envelope...with his newly minted 'model' wife in tow..of course, she'll be in her $1000+ white shirt! :joy:

Or will Riz continue to hide his partner? Pretty sure that behaviour will not fly with FFM. Expect the glassware to be flying through Riz's London apartment!

Riz's other GFs put up with his hiding nonsense probably because they thought he'd marry them...we see how that worked out for AR, Akua etc...AR in particular was hanging on for years.

Whatever FFM has on Riz...whatever it might be, there has to be some mysterious reason which caused him to marry a woman he barely knew. You have to wonder if she knows about the xesual assault allegations...because it seems she sure has 'something' hanging over his head. Otherwise, why rush to marry so quickly? Unless this is actually a contract marriage.

btw, for those who don't know...Anusheh is Riz's cousin on his mom's side, she's the sister of Shmoyel (from the UK reality show Desi Rascals) and Fahad.

Anusheh's bio:

Anusheh Zia (b. 1994) is a London-based artist working across photography, sound, installation, painting, film and ceramics. She received her BA (2016) in Fine Art from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, and a Postgraduate Diploma (2017) in Arabic from SOAS University.

Anusheh's work draws from systems and structures of spiritual practice in the Islamic faith, which she explores in relation to concepts of time and the natural world. Anusheh's group exhibitions include Copeland Gallery, Peckham, London, 2020; Toward a New Spirituality, Lumen Crypt Gallery, Bethnal Green, London, 2020; Where is God in our 21st Century World?, Oxo Tower Wharf, South Bank, London, 2018; Distributed Monuments, Geddes Gallery, Caledonian Road, London, 2016, amongst others. Her collaborative projects include Staff of Life, film commission by BBC New Creatives with the Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) London, 2019.

Last edited:

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
This photo was taken a few years ago. Riz was attending his cousin Farad's pre-wedding celebration. As usual, Riz was alone. He would have still been dating AR at this time.

I believe the woman in the fancy dress is Anusheh. Riz's sister Noreen is to Riz's right and his cousin Shmoyel to his left.

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Some not-at-all surprising news....both Riz and FFM are being represented by this London based agency:

Why is FFM is being represented at all? Is she going to become a model? An actress? A spokesperson for over priced high-end designer brands?

Does FFM, now the wife of a 'famous actor', suddenly give her entry into the vacuous world of becoming some type of 'influencer'?! :bulgyeyes Honestly, what's the deal?

Besides writing one airport kiosk novel...has FFM done anything of merit to warrant this much attention ..?

It appears, Riz is sure going out of his way to appease his wife's delusional dreams of becoming famous...by any means necessary. She already thinks she some important writer, lol

You must wonder what two of his exes....AR and Akua....who have spent YEARS trying to get famous...think of FFM's literal instant fame!

Riz marries a woman he barely knows...then, she's all over the place...literally shoved down the throats of his fanbase.

AR, in particular, must be seething....AR wanted fame for simply existing and because she feels entitled to it....AR's dated Riz close to SIX years, yet his fans (and others) didn't even know she existed.

FFM: barely a year of an actual relationship....she was paraded down the Oscar Red Carpet (Riz never took ANY GF on the red carpet), dressed in extremely expensive designer clothes by a top fashion stylist....she also got Harper's Bazaar magazine exposure...and is now being repped by this agency?!

As Fashionwitch used to say: "What am I missing?"

WHAT "commercial work" will FFM represent?! WTF has FFM done over the past few years? It appears she's STILL promoting a book she wrote years ago. She's done nothing else to warrant being signed by any agency...except marry an Oscar nominated 'activist' actor.

Here's the copy under FFM's photo at this agency's IG:
"Thrilled to be representing Fatima Farheen Mirza across all her commercial work. This New York Times Bestselling author is already making waves with @maisonvalentino . Go read ‘ A Place for Us’ . Be inspired by @ffmirza and all her creative work. “[An] impassioned debut novel… Mirza is attuned to the subtle ways in which siblings and parents compete for one another’s affection.’’ The New Yorker"

I noticed a few of Riz's kiss-ass superficial 'friends', one a London-based music promoter....are posting positive comments about FFM. Such phonies!

Speaking of phony people....Riz should reflect on the lyrics of one of his old RizMC songs, Dark Hearts...where he raps about despising phony people.

Riz's Dark Hearts lyrics:
We know you fake but we still roll anyway
It keeps me on my toes and gives me joke let's play this game
We know you fake but we still roll anyway
Let's play this game

At the after-party, anti-social, butterflies all floating
Hey ho! Let's all do the smokey cokey!
Left hand in, but just a bit
Never forget that it just ain't it

Right hand out, oh no
He's showing you famous people saved to his phone
So shake it all about, take about, take the piss
Smile when the camera clicks
We're talking but you're looking through me
For someone you brought with to schmooze with
Until you hear that I'm moving

Now you adore me, and we're groovy
Their fun comes from the brewery
Of what names they drop the next day in their story
Well pull out your stash we can chat til you're fashionably horny
Cuz you bore me, you're-

Fake, but I don't care at all
Mate, we know what's going on
(Giddy up now) Giddy up now
(Giddy up now) Ride the snakes

Wait up
Even with actual mates interaction is fake
Like, "Hey, bruv, you automatically change how you talk when I'm in your range."
"Hey, bruv, I heard those whispers and hisses spit all over my back."
Paid 'nuff ways, and not just for drinks

Trust is like an ice rink
I smell something when I look in the mirror
The sniff of a sick little figure
Shriveling away with the seas in the shiver
Knee-deep in bµllsh!t and talking and hiccups

It stinks when I'm coming down, I'm paranoid
That's the time when you can't avoid
The fact that your mate's off, fake and void
Of anything of any of your hopes and joys
Got to take the time away
Why not to try a type again?

Lock your eyes with mine and gaze at eyes of pain from miles away
Hold my hand that starts to shaking
All the sweat you pause to say
"Not your friend, we're not the same"
Why do people be this way?
Words to show that we were safe
Sleeves that hide no knives or blade
That's the way to check it
I can see you hold one in your face
Underneath your tongue, in your dimples when you smile and say
"Ooh, how's it going? Nice to meet you, mate"

You're-Fake, but I don't care at all (Dark hearts)
Mate, we know what's going on

No, none o' you don't really like me
Cause I don't really like you

Amazing, huh? Riz is the same man who wrote the above lyrics in 2012. Times sure do change!

Last edited:

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Not much doing in Riz World.

Heard he attended his cousin Anusheh's London gallery exhibition.

Once again, everyone seems to have disappeared from the thread.

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Here's Riz's former longterm ex-GF, trust fund hipster AR....in one of her film classes. She's been living in the US while attending a college which costs $75,000 a year.

These photos were up at her film teacher's IG.

Interesting, she was one of two women in the class that the male teacher photographed. Teacher's pet?

At least her latest time-wasting, work-avoiding endeavor...is keeping her away from those mindless NYC lingerie xes parties, doubtful they are going on during Covid, but, you never know.....

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Look who happens to be in the background on the set of the "xes and the City" reboot, " And Just Like That…” another of Riz's ex-paramours, Akua.

It's not too difficult to figure 'how' Akua got her latest 'styling' gig...Akua's mom worked on SATC star Cynthia Nixon's campaign for NY state governor. Connections, connections....

Unless, Akua was simply an extra on the set and not actually a stylist for the reboot.

WHY hire Akua...especially with SATC's original costume designer/stylist Patricia Field....and her many YEARS of experience?!!

However, even if Akua was only on the set as an extra...it would be the same reason 'how' she got there....her mother.

Just checked IMDb for info about this upcoming series...Akua isn't listed as a costumer or even a wardrobe assistant.

Last edited:

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
What an odd Six Degrees of Separation....both Akua and Fatima have a connection to Sarah Jessica Parker.

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Speaking of Six Degrees of Separation...apparently, Akua has been working on the SATC re-boot. Found more photos taken in July.

Look at the way SJP is looking at Akua in this photo. You have to figure, SJP must have known there was 'something' going on between Akua and Riz before he married her 'star novelist' FFM. How could she not, Cynthia Nixon must have told SJP.

Interesting how Akua managed to get into the background, and even the foreground, of many shots which were taken as the crew and cast were
in-between scenes. It appears she's working as Cynthia Nixon's PA.

Since Akua was not seen doing hair or makeup, seems CN threw her a bone and hired Akua as her PA for the re-boot. I cannot imagine what else she's doing on this set, she's hardly an in-demand stylist.

Here it looks as if she's holding a script.

Last edited:

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
I also found these photos...these shots were taken during Cynthia Nixon's run for NY governor campaign...Akua is also in these photos.

These pics were taken during the time Riz was living with Akua...I was looking for him lurking...guess he was at his SOM drum lessons! :joy:

CN and Public Advocate Jumaane Williams during his run for Lieutenant Governor. There's Akua in her Where's Waldo top!

Cynthia and Akua photographed at an Eric B & Rakim gig at Webster Hall during April 2018. A month before this photo...Riz and Akua had been photographed in the Atlantic Ave Brooklyn subway station. They were definitely together at this point.

CN with Akua's mom, Caroline, who worked on CN's run for NY governor campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.