Quantcast

Any new tea on Kylie Jenner?

Reaction score
Reactions
6,026 102 14
Alleybux
Seems like her and Travis are back together, but keeping it low key. They’ve been together a lot the last couple of weeks.

The Unconfessed Goddess

"Cancelling Fools in Georgia in 2023 and 2024”
Reaction score
Reactions
106,546 6,416 2,790
Alleybux
Let's get some help in this thread.
@Kiley242

giphy.gif

Mj the goat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,996 1,231 2,790
Alleybux
What makes you say that?
Because he’s never wanted anything to do with her. He was inviting side chicks to her house and bringing them to events. He even apparently brought one to a birthday dinner she planned for him. Stormi was an accident and he only stayed around Kylie because the Kardashian’s threatened his career. Just watch them interact with each other they look like they’ve never met before and they’d rather be anywhere else but taking to each other

ReineMere

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,300 1,762 198
Alleybux
Her and Travis back together and he’s knocking the silicone out that ass
Because he’s never wanted anything to do with her. He was inviting side chicks to her house and bringing them to events. He even apparently brought one to a birthday dinner she planned for him. Stormi was an accident and he only stayed around Kylie because the Kardashian’s threatened his career. Just watch them interact with each other they look like they’ve never met before and they’d rather be anywhere else but taking to each other

Oh baby you must be NEW!! All of what you said is generic tea that has been debunked!!! Please read through the threads thoroughly not just the beginning love.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,026 102 14
Alleybux

if you’re talking about that Ro chick, all of that has been debunked. He and Kylie have been to multiple events and been spending time with her family together. Hard to imagine him not being with her yet doing all that.

Mj the goat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,996 1,231 2,790
Alleybux
Her and Travis back together and he’s knocking the silicone out that ass

Oh baby you must be NEW!! All of what you said is generic tea that has been debunked!!! Please read through the threads thoroughly not just the beginning love.
None of it’s been debunked. He invited a girl I used to hookup with to Kylie’s house and took that same girl to a club and spent the entire time with her and Kylie sat in the corner all night

Mj the goat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,996 1,231 2,790
Alleybux
if you’re talking about that Ro chick, all of that has been debunked. He and Kylie have been to multiple events and been spending time with her family together. Hard to imagine him not being with her yet doing all that.
I’m not talking about her. Travis doesn’t like Kylie and never has. At this point she’s nothing more than a media prop for him she’s below his sidechicks at this point

ReineMere

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,300 1,762 198
Alleybux
None of it’s been debunked. He invited a girl I used to hookup with to Kylie’s house and took that same girl to a club and spent the entire time with her and Kylie sat in the corner all night

A girl you used to hook up with?
Invited her to the house and then took her to the club and Kylie was there for all of this?

I don’t believe anybody would be that dumb.

secondly I think I heard this same story on that “stormiandtyga” page when RO was writing them.

hmmmmmm

Mj the goat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,996 1,231 2,790
Alleybux
A girl you used to hook up with?
Invited her to the house and then took her to the club and Kylie was there for all of this?

I don’t believe anybody would be that dumb.

secondly I think I heard this same story on that “stormiandtyga” page when RO was writing them.

hmmmmmm
See this is why you shouldn’t idolize celebs. In reality Kylie is basically a fµck!ng child and she’s desperate for fame. She has absolutely zero self esteem and let’s guys do whatever they want. She knew about Tristan and jordyn but didn’t try to stop it because she was afraid jordyn would leave and shed have no friends. The girl will literally let you punch her in the face if it means she’s accepted and she’ll get attention. There’s a reason you’ve heard that story before. It was a common thing that happened many times during their “relationship”

ReineMere

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,300 1,762 198
Alleybux
See this is why you shouldn’t idolize celebs. In reality Kylie is basically a fµck!ng child and she’s desperate for fame. She has absolutely zero self esteem and let’s guys do whatever they want. She knew about Tristan and jordyn but didn’t try to stop it because she was afraid jordyn would leave and shed have no friends. The girl will literally let you punch her in the face if it means she’s accepted and she’ll get attention. There’s a reason you’ve heard that story before. It was a common thing that happened many times during their “relationship”

I don’t idolize her. However you have been a member since November 2019 when all of the threads were getting debunked and you just popped in here kind of regurgitating old sh!t we’ve already read sis. Sis you sound like RO lol. I’m not coming at you but this sounds a little fishy.

Mj the goat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,996 1,231 2,790
Alleybux
I don’t idolize her. However you have been a member since November 2019 when all of the threads were getting debunked and you just popped in here kind of regurgitating old sh!t we’ve already read sis. Sis you sound like RO lol. I’m not coming at you but this sounds a little fishy.
I’m literally a dude. Nobody cares about that ro girl everyone can see through her bµllsh!t. But for some reason you guys don’t see that Kylie is literally the exact same as ro. sh!t she might even be more desperate than ro. Kylie is seriously messed up. People seem to forget Kylie was literally paying for tygas legal issue and paying off his debts while he was out putting his dick in girls at the club.

jazrynee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
70,654 1,343 780
Alleybux
What ended up happening with that girl? Why was she at Stormi’s bday party and all these events?

Kim Kardashian

Superstar Status
Reaction score
Reactions
119,113 3,216 1,701
Alleybux

Anyone with eyes can see Kylie has low self esteem, a stage five clinger, had a baby so she wouldn’t feel alone and suffers from anxiety and depression most likely. This is not a secret.

But Travis is there because he wants to be there. If he didn’t want to be there TMZ would constantly be putting negative stories of him out to the public. He’s a rapper. They cheat you ain’t telling us anything new.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,026 102 14
Alleybux
What ended up happening with that girl? Why was she at Stormi’s bday party and all these events?
She was there with a guy Chauncey or whatever his name was, she’s been seeing him forever and he’s connected to the industry which is why she was at all the events. There’s a Travis Scott thread in the Darkroom that has everything in it from beginning to present.

Mj the goat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,996 1,231 2,790
Alleybux
Anyone with eyes can see Kylie has low self esteem, a stage five clinger, had a baby so she wouldn’t feel alone and suffers from anxiety and depression most likely. This is not a secret.

But Travis is there because he wants to be there. If he didn’t want to be there TMZ would constantly be putting negative stories of him out to the public. He’s a rapper. They cheat you ain’t telling us anything new.
Tmz isn’t gonna ever trash Travis unless he gets caught doing something like Tristan. Them trashing Travis just makes Kylie look worse and the Kardashian’s are starting to realize they’re becoming a joke. The reaction to the jordyn woods stuff forced the Kardashian’s to admit that they’re hated by the vast majority of the public. He doesn’t want to be there and that’s why he’s never around them. You pretty much see every time they’re together because the Kardashian’s make sure they call paparazzi every time they go somewhere together r

Viperina

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,101 16 3
Alleybux
I feel for Kylie. She’s got the biggest disconnect between looks and personality. Ugly Betty on the inside and a 40 y.o.call girl on the outside. Kim grew up being told she was pretty and caught onto the grift pretty quick. The older kids had Robert Sr. who was by all accounts a pretty decent guy especially treating Khloe as his own when she looked exactly like his wife’s stylist. BruceLin was a sh!t dad to all his kids. The type of man who’d love Kylie would be an older,rich, really nerdy type who doesn’t care that she married him for his money.

ReineMere

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,300 1,762 198
Alleybux
She was there with a guy Chauncey or whatever his name was, she’s been seeing him forever and he’s connected to the industry which is why she was at all the events. There’s a Travis Scott thread in the Darkroom that has everything in it from beginning to present.

GIRL WE KNOW THIS ALREADY
She’s acting like this is new lol

Brittney27

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
51,374 1,395 601
Alleybux
What are y’all taking about? This boy was just at Disneyland with Kylie a month ago. The pics I seen he looked miserable. Him, Kylie, Kris and Corey were on the roller coaster and he didn’t look happy at all. While the rest looked like they were having the time of their life

Then he went to Stormi’s collection launch and was ducking out of videos.

They still haven’t revealed being back together. Their body language is still so off.

Trylie fans need to stop being delusional This man just wants to be child free and a bachelor with many hoes. It’s obvious he doesn’t want to be tied down. Hell he was all up at strip clubs while she was hiding and pregnant. If y’all don’t think he took at least one of them back to the hotel and banged......y’all crazy.

What I do know about the Chauncey situation. Ro said she messed with him a while back then she stopped because she found out he was a woman beater. She said Chauncey just wanted to get clout off of her because of the new found popularity she was getting from the Kylie and Travis situation. She recently put Chauncey on blast basically for being a dusty f boy.

Last edited:

RenStimpy

Race card declined
Reaction score
Reactions
9,144 256 526
Alleybux
I feel for Kylie. She’s got the biggest disconnect between looks and personality. Ugly Betty on the inside and a 40 y.o.call girl on the outside. Kim grew up being told she was pretty and caught onto the grift pretty quick. The older kids had Robert Sr. who was by all accounts a pretty decent guy especially treating Khloe as his own when she looked exactly like his wife’s stylist. BruceLin was a sh!t dad to all his kids. The type of man who’d love Kylie would be an older,rich, really nerdy type who doesn’t care that she married him for his money.

You feel for a beautiful billionaire with a banging body and beautiful baby girl?

If anything she feel for you lol

Putinbiebs

Ochocinco wanted me
Reaction score
Reactions
74,436 5,094 2,966
Alleybux
For some reason I kinda like Kylie. I know she wasn’t a natural beauty and spent a fortune to look like me but something in me root for her. She doesn’t seem like a bad person. It’s normal for someone her age and environment to be shallow and dull.

Alleras

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,301 1,410 481
Alleybux
What I do know about the Chauncey situation. Ro said she messed with him a while back then she stopped because she found out he was a woman beater. She said Chauncey just wanted to get clout off of her because of the new found popularity she was getting from the Kylie and Travis situation. She recently put Chauncey on blast basically for being a dusty f boy.
tenor.gif

If you've been following that TS thread, Chauncey came with receipts. flight tickets, texts and even a video of them together. She said she only knew him through friends and met maybe 3-4 times, but this man had pics of them at Coachella and Hawaii. Ro never admitted to messing with.

He even posted pics of Ro's bestie apologizing to him for slandering him. Ro said the ex who accused him of domestic violence would send her receipts, but alas!