Any of You Dated White Cops or Firemen?

General Manager
Reactions
29,049 114 67
Alleybux
Drank with a group of mostly white cops in their cabana at a Vegas pool party once. One of them was getting too handsy with a friend of mine and she feigned feeling sick so we could bounce out of there. Instead of just exchanging numbers and letting us leave like most dudes, they did the most at trying to get us to go “rest up” in their hotel room!
I'd say that could have been a fun time but I can't play in the pigpen and most cops are either fat fit, fat-fat, or skinny bean poles.

The font formerly known as 4rmBrazilWitLuv
Reactions
26,368 645 55
Alleybux
My first white man was a cop. This was in 2011 when I was going to college in his town (would never date one now) He was good in bed and wasn't crazy (which was a relief since I'd just gotten rid of a crazy boy) but the stereotype about them being big cheaters is TRUE; his phone stayed ringing and it wasn't work related, then he saw an associate of mine in Walmart and tried to talk to her. She recognized him from picking me up since we lived in the same dorm and told me.

He went on to have a baby with a black woman but married a white woman and they have kids. We were still friends on FB up until last year. The Trump support posts I could stomach because sadly quite a few black people I knew were on the train and sharing pro-Trump content but once he went full Q...he had to go.

Reactions
7,897 237 22
Alleybux
I've heard turrrrible things about cops across the racial spectrum. I immediately swipe left. Firemen and basically any Blue collar White man tend to be the extremely conservative, "I'm poor so how do I have privilege" Whites. Pass.

Team Owner
Reactions
88,884 3,061 4,165
Alleybux
Too hyper. I honestly think he had some form of ptsd( he served in Iraq). He would literally be functioning for two days no sleep.
This one white guy I was talking to had been in Iraq and even though he swore he didn't have any issues from it he definitely did. It was a shame he was nutty because he was good looking, owned his own business, was tall (6'4") and muscular.

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
47,342 1,039 315
Alleybux
Shoulda known...the first ones in the IR threads are always the ones to bring up self hate and don't bring anything to the discussion
It is like a moth to a flame. It is like some weird obsession that some fonts have. It is almost like they actually are interested in IR dating but embarrassed to admit it. Because people protest way too much over topics that are innocent and not negative toward anyone (like this one). But by page two it will be a mess of "I don't swirl", "I don't like pink peen", "if this were a black man...", "It couldn't be me", "she doesn't love herself" etc.

Team Owner
Reactions
88,884 3,061 4,165
Alleybux
It is like a moth to a flame. It is like some weird obsession that some fonts have. It is almost like they actually are interested in IR dating but embarrassed to admit it. Because people protest way too much over topics that are innocent and not negative toward anyone (like this one). But by page two it will be a mess of "I don't swirl", "I don't like pink peen", "if this were a black man...", "It couldn't be me", "she doesn't love herself" etc.
Exactly. There was a lot of that in this thread as well and folks talking about sleeping with the enemy as if I am talking about fucking Derek Chauvin or something. Is it far-fetched that some of us like men in uniform and given that this is the IR thread I was asking about white cops and firemen in particular. I don't want to elaborate on my experiences with these guys in uniform because there will be some psycho on this site who will foam at the mouth and go berzerk and post it all over the Back Alley for the male fonts and pickmes to chime in.

But based off the viewcount alone I believe you're right about there being a lot of fonts who are secretly interested but they can't handle their feelings. They're in the closet.

Off topic: I just LOVE your avi. That's a beautiful picture of Prince.

Team Owner
Reactions
47,342 1,039 315
Alleybux
This has nothing to do with IR dating, and everything to do with finding men who are actively participating or benefiting from the accosting and murdering of your people attractive.

Your thread title read to me just like "Any of you dated a Klansman?"

But go ahead and give those men another Black body to play with since you can't separate your attraction from the movement against us.

Black male cops/sheriffs kill black people too. Are black women supposed to stop dating or marrying them too?

Once again, why are people worried about what black women are doing with their bodies and who they are sharing them with?

Ad we don't have to be involved in any type of movement either.

Team Owner
Reactions
72,002 1,005 1,066
Alleybux
Which one was he? Cop or fireman? What made him crazy? Was he a good lover at least? LOL

lol he was an Irish cop of course he was nuts. Drank. Was insanely funny and actually way too intelligent to be a cop. Well, he was a detective so obviously he wasn't just a dumb ass beat cop. He just had a truck full of baggage. I found shit like this intriguing when I was young, I guess, lol, even tho I was totally fucked up myself. The sex could be great or terrible, depending on... factors. He also made it hell to break up with him, which left me angry and resentful. But I still worried about him.

Team Owner
Reactions
47,342 1,039 315
Alleybux
I've heard Marines are crazy. I guess Army would come in second?
I had a close white male friend ex marine and former cop. He was cool as hell but he brought out all of my frustrations and it ended up being some weird power struggle. They tend to like to break people or have the upper hand and I wasn't for that. Our friendship ended in a messed up way too. I wouldn't do it again even though the majority of the time we were on the same page and had fun.

Team Owner
Reactions
88,884 3,061 4,165
Alleybux
Black male cops/sheriffs kill black people too. Are black women supposed to stop dating or marrying them too?

Once again, why are people worried about what black women are doing with their bodies and who they are sharing them with?

Ad we don't have to be involved in any type of movement either.
These people think if you're with a white man that you automatically morph into Candace Owens. I was thrilled that Derek Chauvin was found guilty and got his ass sent to prison because what he did was horrible and George Floyd didn't deserve to die. These people act like having sex with a white man means you automatically lose all humanity and sympathy and don't care about your community.

Team Owner
Reactions
88,884 3,061 4,165
Alleybux
lol he was an Irish cop of course he was nuts. Drank. Was insanely funny and actually way too intelligent to be a cop. Well, he was a detective so obviously he wasn't just a dumb ass beat cop. He just had a truck full of baggage. I found shit like this intriguing when I was young, I guess, lol, even tho I was totally fucked up myself. The sex could be great or terrible, depending on... factors. He also made it hell to break up with him, which left me angry and resentful. But I still worried about him.
Wow that's crazy! At least you eventually were able to get out of the relationship. Was he stalking you or something? Was he ex-military? They usually have a lot of baggage.

Team Owner
Reactions
88,884 3,061 4,165
Alleybux
I had a close white male friend ex marine and former cop. He was cool as hell but he brought out all of my frustrations and it ended up being some weird power struggle. They tend to like to break people or have the upper hand and I wasn't for that. Our friendship ended in a messed up way too. I wouldn't do it again even though the majority of the time we were on the same page and had fun.
I remember some years back I had a desk calendar of Marines, lawd they were sexy but yeah I've heard Marines are nuts. Sorry that your friendship ended that way. Maybe he was attracted and was trying to control you.

Team Owner
Reactions
72,002 1,005 1,066
Alleybux
Wow that's crazy! At least you eventually were able to get out of the relationship. Was he stalking you or something? Was he ex-military? They usually have a lot of baggage.

I guess today it would be called stalking but at the time it was more infuriating than anything. He was never violent or anything like that, I would never tolerate that. But he did become obsessive and made me feel guilty for the breakup which was pure gaslighting. Like I said, he had a magazine rack of issues. You live and you learn. He wasn't a bad person, just really fucked up and that was the last thing I needed in my life.

Team Owner
Reactions
88,884 3,061 4,165
Alleybux
I guess today it would be called stalking but at the time it was more infuriating than anything. He was never violent or anything like that, I would never tolerate that. But he did become obsessive and made me feel guilty for the breakup which was pure gaslighting. Like I said, he had a magazine rack of issues. You live and you learn. He wasn't a bad person, just really fucked up and that was the last thing I needed in my life.
Well at least you were able to end it and move on. It's bad when women think that they can change a man with just more love and attention....

Starter
Reactions
2,759 100 37
Alleybux
Was he an Irish cop as in his ethnicity in the U.S?

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
It’s 2 dollars tho... Worth every penny and I want part 2
J. Cole's "a m a r i" debuts at #1 on the US Spotify chart!!! BIGGEST DEBUT FOR ANY SONG THIS...
but Kim at least has a Grammy. So do Lauryn, Missy, Eve, Cardi, Meghan and Lizzo and am sure there’s even more. Does Nogrammynika have one? As...
Rapper Lil Reese Among 3 Shot In River North Parking Garage
Damn can't even tell where he was hit at. I see his one eye is bleeding so maybe one of the bullets might have hit his eye. I can only imagine...
Bruno Mars EVERYTHING Thread Part III
I’m starting to think Silk Sonic won’t have many singles. Maybe two, three at most. Now, on the gossips /speculations: Bruno’s stylist recently...
WNBA Tea
A bit of news.... Seimone Augustus Retires Instead of returning to the court for her 16th WNBA season, four-time WNBA champion Seimone Augustus...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
So this confirms what I was saying - people were wondering what was up with them during that first half. I'm glad that Lelee cleared it the air...
Jello Shot by Ecoslay is my Holy Grail for Life
I havent watch this yet. But I'm sure it provides good information about the company i'm about to watch it now. i love her channel. she's so...
WTF man told me I ain’t cute in my local clothing store!
Some people can’t mind their business not crap on others having a good day. Your laughter burned him. He thought you would play his game of...
  • Poll
L.T.D. - Best Album
Can I just say anything from Love Togetherness & Devotion - Togetherness OP ? :whistle:
Top Bottom