Quantcast

Any of You Dated White Cops or Firemen?

744Boss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,964 1,892 1,986
Alleybux
Drank with a group of mostly white cops in their cabana at a Vegas pool party once. One of them was getting too handsy with a friend of mine and she feigned feeling sick so we could bounce out of there. Instead of just exchanging numbers and letting us leave like most dudes, they did the most at trying to get us to go “rest up” in their hotel room!
I'd say that could have been a fun time but I can't play in the pigpen and most cops are either fat fit, fat-fat, or skinny bean poles.

SoulCrusha

The font formerly known as 4rmBrazilWitLuv
Reaction score
Reactions
27,683 753 64
Alleybux
My first white man was a cop. This was in 2011 when I was going to college in his town (would never date one now) He was good in bed and wasn't crazy (which was a relief since I'd just gotten rid of a crazy boy) but the stereotype about them being big cheaters is TRUE; his phone stayed ringing and it wasn't work related, then he saw an associate of mine in Walmart and tried to talk to her. She recognized him from picking me up since we lived in the same dorm and told me.

He went on to have a baby with a black woman but married a white woman and they have kids. We were still friends on FB up until last year. The Trump support posts I could stomach because sadly quite a few black people I knew were on the train and sharing pro-Trump content but once he went full Q...he had to go.

doeeyedgirl

HRH, Princess of LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
115,239 4,292 646
Alleybux
I've heard turrrrible things about cops across the racial spectrum. I immediately swipe left. Firemen and basically any Blue collar White man tend to be the extremely conservative, "I'm poor so how do I have privilege" Whites. Pass.

PartyIsOver

Under The Chemtrails Over The Country Club
Reaction score
Reactions
117,255 5,965 738
Alleybux
I had a fling with a guy who worked for the ATF. I had to calm him down

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Too hyper. I honestly think he had some form of ptsd( he served in Iraq). He would literally be functioning for two days no sleep.
This one white guy I was talking to had been in Iraq and even though he swore he didn't have any issues from it he definitely did. It was a shame he was nutty because he was good looking, owned his own business, was tall (6'4") and muscular.

Last edited:

Mencha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,870 3,011 1,161
Alleybux
Shoulda known...the first ones in the IR threads are always the ones to bring up self hate and don't bring anything to the discussion
It is like a moth to a flame. It is like some weird obsession that some fonts have. It is almost like they actually are interested in IR dating but embarrassed to admit it. Because people protest way too much over topics that are innocent and not negative toward anyone (like this one). But by page two it will be a mess of "I don't swirl", "I don't like pink peen", "if this were a black man...", "It couldn't be me", "she doesn't love herself" etc.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
It is like a moth to a flame. It is like some weird obsession that some fonts have. It is almost like they actually are interested in IR dating but embarrassed to admit it. Because people protest way too much over topics that are innocent and not negative toward anyone (like this one). But by page two it will be a mess of "I don't swirl", "I don't like pink peen", "if this were a black man...", "It couldn't be me", "she doesn't love herself" etc.
Exactly. There was a lot of that in this thread as well and folks talking about sleeping with the enemy as if I am talking about fµck!ng Derek Chauvin or something. Is it far-fetched that some of us like men in uniform and given that this is the IR thread I was asking about white cops and firemen in particular. I don't want to elaborate on my experiences with these guys in uniform because there will be some psycho on this site who will foam at the mouth and go berzerk and post it all over the Back Alley for the male fonts and pickmes to chime in.

But based off the viewcount alone I believe you're right about there being a lot of fonts who are secretly interested but they can't handle their feelings. They're in the closet.

Off topic: I just LOVE your avi. That's a beautiful picture of Prince.

Mencha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,870 3,011 1,161
Alleybux
This has nothing to do with IR dating, and everything to do with finding men who are actively participating or benefiting from the accosting and murdering of your people attractive.

Your thread title read to me just like "Any of you dated a Klansman?"

But go ahead and give those men another Black body to play with since you can't separate your attraction from the movement against us.

Black male cops/sheriffs kill black people too. Are black women supposed to stop dating or marrying them too?

Once again, why are people worried about what black women are doing with their bodies and who they are sharing them with?

Ad we don't have to be involved in any type of movement either.

Noodles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,359 2,439 1,920
Alleybux
Which one was he? Cop or fireman? What made him crazy? Was he a good lover at least? LOL

lol he was an Irish cop of course he was nuts. Drank. Was insanely funny and actually way too intelligent to be a cop. Well, he was a detective so obviously he wasn't just a dumb ass beat cop. He just had a truck full of baggage. I found sh!t like this intriguing when I was young, I guess, lol, even tho I was totally fµcked up myself. The xes could be great or terrible, depending on... factors. He also made it hell to break up with him, which left me angry and resentful. But I still worried about him.

Mencha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,870 3,011 1,161
Alleybux
I've heard Marines are crazy. I guess Army would come in second?
I had a close white male friend ex marine and former cop. He was cool as hell but he brought out all of my frustrations and it ended up being some weird power struggle. They tend to like to break people or have the upper hand and I wasn't for that. Our friendship ended in a messed up way too. I wouldn't do it again even though the majority of the time we were on the same page and had fun.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Black male cops/sheriffs kill black people too. Are black women supposed to stop dating or marrying them too?

Once again, why are people worried about what black women are doing with their bodies and who they are sharing them with?

Ad we don't have to be involved in any type of movement either.
These people think if you're with a white man that you automatically morph into Candace Owens. I was thrilled that Derek Chauvin was found guilty and got his ass sent to prison because what he did was horrible and George Floyd didn't deserve to die. These people act like having xes with a white man means you automatically lose all humanity and sympathy and don't care about your community.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
lol he was an Irish cop of course he was nuts. Drank. Was insanely funny and actually way too intelligent to be a cop. Well, he was a detective so obviously he wasn't just a dumb ass beat cop. He just had a truck full of baggage. I found sh!t like this intriguing when I was young, I guess, lol, even tho I was totally fµcked up myself. The xes could be great or terrible, depending on... factors. He also made it hell to break up with him, which left me angry and resentful. But I still worried about him.
Wow that's crazy! At least you eventually were able to get out of the relationship. Was he stalking you or something? Was he ex-military? They usually have a lot of baggage.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
I had a close white male friend ex marine and former cop. He was cool as hell but he brought out all of my frustrations and it ended up being some weird power struggle. They tend to like to break people or have the upper hand and I wasn't for that. Our friendship ended in a messed up way too. I wouldn't do it again even though the majority of the time we were on the same page and had fun.
I remember some years back I had a desk calendar of Marines, lawd they were sexy but yeah I've heard Marines are nuts. Sorry that your friendship ended that way. Maybe he was attracted and was trying to control you.

Noodles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,359 2,439 1,920
Alleybux
Wow that's crazy! At least you eventually were able to get out of the relationship. Was he stalking you or something? Was he ex-military? They usually have a lot of baggage.

I guess today it would be called stalking but at the time it was more infuriating than anything. He was never violent or anything like that, I would never tolerate that. But he did become obsessive and made me feel guilty for the breakup which was pure gaslighting. Like I said, he had a magazine rack of issues. You live and you learn. He wasn't a bad person, just really fµcked up and that was the last thing I needed in my life.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
I guess today it would be called stalking but at the time it was more infuriating than anything. He was never violent or anything like that, I would never tolerate that. But he did become obsessive and made me feel guilty for the breakup which was pure gaslighting. Like I said, he had a magazine rack of issues. You live and you learn. He wasn't a bad person, just really fµcked up and that was the last thing I needed in my life.
Well at least you were able to end it and move on. It's bad when women think that they can change a man with just more love and attention....

KEIKOLDN

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,807 3,154 698
Alleybux
Was he an Irish cop as in his ethnicity in the U.S?

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux

She's employed and her husband is employed and she's moving up the ranks. Would you prefer that she be like one BW I know with a law degree who used to "date" a jailbird black man because she was so hung up on having a black man that she dealt with a guy who was in and out of jail and drove her car while she was at work????

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
What was the point of this? Why post this in this particular thread? Surely, your own thread in the Black American forum would have sufficed...
The IR forum triggers a lot of the weirdos who claim they hate IR but they stay perched here.....

PartyIsOver

Under The Chemtrails Over The Country Club
Reaction score
Reactions
117,255 5,965 738
Alleybux
This one white guy I was talking to had been in Iraq and even though he swore he didn't have any issues from it he definitely did. It was a shame he was nutty because he was good looking, owned his own business, was tall (6'4") and muscular.
Same mines was very attractive. But babyyyyy, no. He would literally participate in activities that would get him killed possibly. Everything was extreme. Going to eat had to be extreme. xes- extreme I feel he was a xes addiction. His job - extreme( oh and told me not to talk about his job too much because he likes to get his mind off of it) . Emotions - extreme. And he had a flip mouth then get upset when I snap back saying I’m being rude. He’s from Boston and Irish and trust fund. Once again he didn’t need to be doing things that he was doing being who his family was.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Same mines was very attractive. But babyyyyy, no. He would literally participate in activities that would get him killed possibly. Everything was extreme. Going to eat had to be extreme. xes- extreme I feel he was a xes addiction. His job - extreme( oh and told me not to talk about his job too much because he likes to get his mind off of it) . Emotions - extreme. And he had a flip mouth then get upset when I snap back saying I’m being rude. He’s from Boston and Irish and trust fund. Once again he didn’t need to be doing things that he was doing being who his family was.
Wow. Sounds like he had a highly addictive personality. Maybe he chose his career path because he was rebelling from his family and was overcompensating. Sounds intense!

Yona Hiryuu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,513 487 303
Alleybux
I would have given a white cop the time of day if I wasn't so scared. We had an incident at work that required us to call the cops and he was FIONE! I mean, he was the type of beautiful that caused me physical pain to even look at him. While the other officers were attending to the situation, he stayed by me and tried to make small talk. I was dressed like a bum that day and didn't look my best so I was giving short responses and didn't make eye contact.

Afterwards, he would stop by periodically to "check on things" and I would literally hide. I was such a dork lol

Damn he was that hotttt!? Please describe him! Was he tall? Is there any celebrity he could be compared to in looks so that I can get an idea of how he looked!

lakeluna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,005 1,120 75
Alleybux
Damn he was that hotttt!? Please describe him! Was he tall? Is there any celebrity he could be compared to in looks so that I can get an idea of how he looked!

I’m 5’1 and he was definitely taller than me, but under 6 feet. I can’t think of a celebrity off the top of my head, but in terms of white men, dark hair and green/hazel eyes is my type. Plus he had thick brows and I LOVE thick, groomed brows on men. His skin had a natural tan and his last name looked Greek...or maybe Italian idk lol. He had to be in his 20s or just looked great for his age. The only downfall was his voice. He sounded like an annoying frat boy lol

I’ve thought of this man everyday since all this sh!t has been happening in DC. I hope he’s doing okay.