I come to have fun
Reactions
4,601 734 177
Alleybux
Edit:
I plan on getting therapy with o grow up to deal with my emotions.
I was just really hurt, my post was really hateful and insensitive.
I just need space from my family.

Last edited:
I come to have fun
Reactions
4,601 734 177
Alleybux
She so insecure and miserable that she ruined my toothpaste, tooth brush, bed and hair products all because I left her home. She had over 2 hours to get ready. She basically a man

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
42,918 1,253 1,118
Alleybux
You sound very very young, like 14. Do you have insurance? Therapy would be a wonderful tool to help you unpack your feelings and navigate your go-forward plan. All the best!!

I come to have fun
Reactions
4,601 734 177
Alleybux
You sound very very young, like 14. Do you have insurance? Therapy would be a wonderful tool to help you unpack your feelings and navigate your go-forward plan. All the best!!
No I'm 18, I'm pretty sure I have insurance. I go to a school therapist but I could never open to her without her informing my dad. My school already thinks my dad is abusive.

Fuck Yo|Love|Friendship & yo phony ass apologies
Reactions
60,427 5,138 6,388
Alleybux
My sister destroyed my stuff because I left her at home by her self. When I told my dad about it he didn't believe me.
Then I called my sister a stupid pig, which he got made about.
He started talking about racism and being black in America. And how he doesn't know if he'll come back, because of racism.
I don't care about his race problems.
I f*cking wish the police would take him and my stupid pig man looking sister. If he's so scared of being a black man in America he can go back to Africa.
May of his relatives would be happy to see to him.
My dad and sister are really destroying my mental help and I hate them so much.
I don't regret calling my sister a pig or stupid bjtch. She has no respect for anyone's time.
I really tired if them, why couldn't I have a different family.

giphy.gif

General Manager
Reactions
8,733 174 12
Alleybux
She so insecure and miserable that she ruined my toothpaste, tooth brush, bed and hair products all because I left her home. She had over 2 hours to get ready. She basically a man
Lol,what!? Why do you call her man, how old is she? Just curious, are you biracial?

General Manager
Reactions
11,628 1,305 249
Alleybux
No I don’t hate my family I love them all, but we’ve had hard times too sometimes and I know you’re upset now but please just take a deep breath and calm down because it will get better for you. I’ll be praying for you.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

PJ hanging out with her cousin and new step sister
Picture is confusing with the middle child blurred. PJ is a cutie! It’s weird and crazy how fonts will throw insults at each other using the looks...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Can't believe I forgot to ignore miserable ass Fortheloot lol Problem solved wipes hands
Should southern blacks migrate to the Great Plains states?
Most people have a superior complexity towards something they don't understand or don't want to understand. You have to wonder why most Texans...
Anybody ever date a Babalawo ?
I feel that it is important for a baba to be married then just out here dating. They have to start somewhere.
Kate uses note card to great Dr.Biden
Criticism of Kate's speaking skills is valid, especially in this context. Her early years work is pure fluff, and she should have never been...
Political Gossip Ms. Caitlyn Jenner is upset that Kimmel called her "Trump in a wig." Has a twitter rant just...
Jimmy wasn't even being transphobic. This is why transgender people don't like Caitlyn, doesn't even know what actual transphobia is. Also, can...
Are Reparations Political Suicide For Democrats
Latinos will get reparations for "KiDz iN cAgEs!!!!" before we see a dime. And the worst part? Most black people in America, including some ADOS...
The Onion’s Guide To Critical Race Theory
Exactly! It’s an academic discourse and it should stay in academia. We don’t teach children Foucault because we understand it’s too complex for...
Top Bottom