Quantcast

Any persons who practice magic can you tell me if binding Spells are real?

Lady Ruffalo

Divinity in Motion
Reaction score
Reactions
51,101 1,554 712
Alleybux
I have a quick question about binding spells.
Are they real? Do you have any stories about them? How do you do it?

My friend was telling me about her other friend who supposedly used a binding spell to bind her current partner, but apparently it went wrong.

She used red string and a photo of the two of them to bind them together, while chanting a spell. But her current boyfriend is freaking crazy, he beats her all the time and cheats on her with other females but he still claims he wants to be with her. Now he is currently in jail for violating his parole.

If you do the spell wrong does it cause people to love you in a crazy abusive way?

I'm pretty curious.

MsDriven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,679 1,624 279
Alleybux
From what I know about binding spells it can cause abuse. She did it so he would never leave her, a binding spell can cause him to be obsessed with her and maybe that is why he beats her so she can never leave.

Lady Ruffalo

Divinity in Motion
Reaction score
Reactions
51,101 1,554 712
Alleybux
is it true that whenever there is blood involved it makes it dark magic?

Max SanSouci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,663 351 121
Alleybux
You just don't fµck with it. That sh!t is like a abuse spell and I don't even fµck with that sh!t

Vette

Playing My Position
Reaction score
Reactions
3,452 8 2
Alleybux
I don't mess with that stuff, but here is something that I found on binding spells..its a story of what happened to one woman:

A little story about a binding that I should have noticed sooner ...

My ex missed a support payment and given his attitude I suspected it wouldn't be the last one missed, so I did a binding on him, binding him to keep his word.

Just a few months later he suffered his third and fatal heart attack. I guess I figured since he was dead, the binding was null and void. Not so. His spirit visited me several times in the next couple of years. I thought he was trying to clear things between us, or just couldn't let go of some things, but now I realize it was the binding spell that I should have released.

Once a binding has the desired effect, it should be released. If the person that was bound should die, the binding still should be released. I've only done three bindings in my 21 years of being a Wiccan, and this was the first time the target had died. Lesson learned.

Yes, for me, a binding should be a last resort. And yes, magic should be combined with mundane actions for the best results. If you wait to do the magic until everything else has failed, it won't have the support and back-up of all those other things, and they'll work bettere with the support and back-up of magic, eh?

If u don't know what you're doing ..leave it be.

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
Not real.

There would be massive, global proof by now if it were.

Instead, there is precisely zero evidence for it.

Only unverified, exaggerated, vague anecdotes and self-deception. Like all myths and superstition.

awwwsugar

In da name of da moon... wut did u say ninga?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,563 1,795 1,132
Alleybux
In my experience, it's best to have a professional witch cast spells on your behalf. If you don't know what you're doing, you'll probably just fµck it up and sometimes that can have some serious consequences. The problem is, these people are not easy to find and there are many scams out there. Even if you do find one, you do not wanna get on his/her bad side. So it's best to keep the dealings professional or just don't get involved at all.

M I N D

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,016 265 83
Alleybux
A lot of these spells end up having negative after effects because they are used out of selfishness and are done by in-experienced users. I'm not surprised with her out come.

Lady Ruffalo

Divinity in Motion
Reaction score
Reactions
51,101 1,554 712
Alleybux
oh my oh my. I was looking up some spells and most of them tell you you need photographs and red thread and candles.

my friend tld me it was the mother of the boyfriend who taught her friend the spell. do you think she was trying to sabotage them? I mean why ask someone to do that crazy ish to yor son?

Apartoftheteam

Left him 4 dead
Reaction score
Reactions
19,134 15 2
Alleybux
I think they are. My grandmother's friend used to do her husband so wrong. Flirt with men in his face, bring them to the house and basically disrespect him to the fullest and he was a good, hell GREAT man. He still worked all day, bought her whatever she wanted, basically was her slave. His sister after a few years got sick of the sh!t and told her she had something for her ass. TBH, I don't know wth she did to her but the woman is still alive but something isn't quite right. She sits on the porch all day just looking out in a chair, women flock to him and she waits on him hand and foot. I would call it karma but hell if you see the way she is..someone did something to her ass.

MeekandWild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,874 1,230 896
Alleybux

My friend was telling me about her other friend who supposedly used a binding spell to bind her current partner, but apparently it went wrong.

She used red string and a photo of the two of them to bind them together, while chanting a spell. But her current boyfriend is freaking crazy, he beats her all the time and cheats on her with other females but he still claims he wants to be with her. Now he is currently in jail for violating his parole.

If you do the spell wrong does it cause people to love you in a crazy abusive way?

I'm pretty curious.

So your homegirl did a spell so her boyfriend can beat her ass?MMM, I hope she is content with her decision. I sometimes practice magic, I do a little spells here and there, but it should be common knowledge that people should not do love spells, or binding spells.Even Hollywood said it's not a good idea.

NewMoneyHunny

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,524 48 32
Alleybux
Why bind someone to you in the first place? If the person wants you; there is no reason to use black magic to make someone stay against their will… only insecure and groupie b!tches bind men to them and karma is a hell of a thing you reap what you sow!!!

Sista Saved

The BLESSED Font
Reaction score
Reactions
137,633 11,156 10,179
Alleybux
tumblr_mf6qo6y3gi1qjrfswo1_500.gif

Baba O

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
215 12 5
Alleybux

I'm pretty curious.

Yes binding spells are real. Spell work is real. I am sorry to hear that this has occurred to her but there were some steps missed.... mainly a tarot or cowrie shell reading to determine if this person should be worked and if any consequences would arise. Many times individuals want something so bad they overlook the person's behavior or they do not consult with someone who can inform them of what is proper in their life regarding the situation they want to control. The spell did not make this man an abusive cheater. He was already that way. There is an old twilight zone episode called "The Chaser" that shows what you get when you don't think through your own personal desires and control someone with only your needs in mind.

She needs to unbind this man while he is away so that she can move on with her life.

I have done spell work regarding love many times and every one I have helped either had no particular person in mind or had someone already and wanted to move to the next level. I have always read them and made sure of each step that should be taken. It is imperative to do so.

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
Yes binding spells are real. Spell work is real.

I have done spell work regarding love many times and every one I have helped either had no particular person in mind or had someone already and wanted to move to the next level. I have always read them and made sure of each step that should be taken. It is imperative to do so.

Heh, you got in here quick. You're such a good spokesman, one would almost think you stand to gain financially from convincing LSA fonts of this harmful and utter nonsense, and of your amazing talents.

Oh wait...

Baba O

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
215 12 5
Alleybux
Heh, you got in here quick. You're such a good spokesman, one would almost think you stand to gain financially from convincing LSA fonts of this harmful and utter nonsense, and of your amazing talents.

Oh wait...

I happen to be responding to other posts and saw this. Since it is my field of study and practice I gave a response based on a question. If people choose to use my skill set, use another individuals skill set, or apply their own is up to each individual. It is my agenda to present the spiritual aspect of life in its proper context. I cannot be faulted for my years of study and my successes in helping people. Why should I lower my spirit and intelligence to appease people such as yourself who if I recall believed in the same thing at one point in time. It is not my fault or any other true spiritualist/spell workers fault that you choose to be bitter and not better regarding this aspect of life. You live in science and I live by spirit... two things that with the removal of ego actually coexist.

Stop derailing post by attempting to "get at me." Give up the ghost Bo G. It will give you so much more peace when you realize people will be people and there is not much you can do to change that when they have made it up in their mind and spirit that they are happy with who they are.

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
I happen to be responding to other posts and saw this. Since it is my field of study and practice I gave a response based on a question. If people choose to use my skill set, use another individuals skill set, or apply their own is up to each individual. It is my agenda to present the spiritual aspect of life in its proper context. I cannot be faulted for my years of study and my successes in helping people. Why should I lower my spirit and intelligence to appease people such as yourself who if I recall believed in the same thing at one point in time. It is not my fault or any other true spiritualist/spell workers fault that you choose to be bitter and not better regarding this aspect of life. You live in science and I live by spirit... two things that with the removal of ego actually coexist.

Stop derailing post by attempting to "get at me." Give up the ghost Bo G. It will give you so much more peace when you realize people will be people and there is not much you can do to change that when they have made it up in their mind and spirit that they are happy with who they are.

Terrifying people into believing falsely that they are the victims of non-existent evil spells and curses is hardly encouraging peace and happiness... quite the opposite.

Peace and happiness are more attainable when we stop believing in others' magical power over us. When we stop making ourselves vulnerable to con artists, who prey on the troubled and those who can least afford paying to rid themselves of imaginary ills.

My spirit, which is grounded in the beautiful and real natural world rather than an imaginary supernatural one, is rich, vibrant and happy, thank you very much.

My goal is entirely a positive one, and my motive comes from caring, not from money like you.

Wonderland

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,530 243 204
Alleybux
Terrifying people into believing falsely that they are the victims of non-existent evil spells and curses is hardly encouraging peace and happiness... quite the opposite.

Peace and happiness are more attainable when we stop believing in others' magical power over us. When we stop making ourselves vulnerable to con artists, who prey on the troubled and those who can least afford paying to rid themselves of imaginary ills.

My spirit, which is grounded in the beautiful and real natural world rather than an imaginary supernatural one, is rich, vibrant and happy, thank you very much.

My goal is entirely a positive one, and my motive comes from caring, not from money like you.

Bo G

You seem so adamant about all psychic and other types of super natural things. Why is this? Did you have a bad experience? I am just wondering, I don't know your font but I've seen it a few times here in this forum and just wondered what the root of your negativity toward the topic is rooted. No pun intended:)

Wonderland

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,530 243 204
Alleybux
Let me add, I've personally never done a binding spell as I too have heard that they can result in abuse or other non positive outcomes. Hope everything works out for your friend.

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
Originally Posted by Bo G Terrifying people into believing falsely that they are the victims of non-existent evil spells and curses is hardly encouraging peace and happiness... quite the opposite.

Bo G

You seem so adamant about all psychic and other types of super natural things. Why is this? Did you have a bad experience? I am just wondering, I don't know your font but I've seen it a few times here in this forum and just wondered what the root of your negativity toward the topic is rooted. No pun intended:)

It seems to me my comment you quoted pretty fully answers your question.

I'm a very positive and upbeat person, as you can see in the Science and Nature Forum, and have learned from study that what's negative for humanity and the planet are these deceptive and harmful superstitious beliefs and practices. Deluding oneself can never create your full potential. The truth sets you free.

I'm an activist in real life for several causes, so I speak out there and here, in hopes of doing good. Sometimes it truly does. Does that help?

Wonderland

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,530 243 204
Alleybux
It seems to me my comment you quoted pretty fully answers your question.

I'm a very positive and upbeat person, as you can see in the Science and Nature Forum, and have learned from study that what's negative for humanity and the planet are these deceptive and harmful superstitious beliefs and practices. Deluding oneself can never create your full potential. The truth sets you free.

I'm an activist in real life for several causes, so I speak out there and here, in hopes of doing good. Sometimes it truly does. Does that help?

Not really...

But we can agree to disagree.

I don't go to the Science forum, so as I stated earlier I am not familiar with your font. And why you seem to be so adamant about certain things such as psychics and other super natural. Some people just ignore. You tend to make it a mission. Like your mission in life is to discredit this way or thinking etc.

I was just wondering why...

Can you expound in this thread that I will check?

Please and thank you.

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
Not really...

But we can agree to disagree.

I don't go to the Science forum, so as I stated earlier I am not familiar with your font. And why you seem to be so adamant about certain things such as psychics and other super natural. Some people just ignore. You tend to make it a mission. Like your mission in life is to discredit this way or thinking etc.

I was just wondering why...

Can you expound in this thread that I will check?

Please and thank you.

I told you, I'm an activist in real life... for the environment and social justice. It's a side activity to being a naturalist and environmental professional. Yes, activists do in fact feel a mission to try to make the world a better place, and a passion to protect what they hold dear. As I'm sensing no sign of openmindedness or understanding of this, I'll just leave this list of threads I created in the Science and Nature Forum. Shows what inspires, instructs, motivates, and concerns me:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/search.php?searchid=16300953

moncher

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,186 454 321
Alleybux
From what I understand, you should not do spells on people that messes with their free will, that's when you get an effed up version of what you really wanted.

foxychick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,113 39 40
Alleybux
From what I understand, you should not do spells on people that messes with their free will, that's when you get an effed up version of what you really wanted.

I have heard this also, however does this mean you can't do a spell just to attract a specific person or just to attract love in general?

diana312

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
I do not practice magic or delve into that realm as far as playing on that field. However I do know that spirits are very real. I also believe that in this case if she bound them together perhaps she got what she ask for not even knowing it. If she bound herself to this person then perhaps she did not really know this person and this was the tendency he had. She better learn how to break this spell and perhaps not deal in this type of behavior.