Quantcast

Any tea at Misa Hylton at all?

honeysw11

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,415 20 11
Alleybux
Kim and al b broke up... she had no where to go with their son. Misa took them in. Then Kim thanked her by scheming on puffy.

THE FINEST

Spend A Little Doe
Reaction score
Reactions
14,095 432 165
Alleybux
Yeah she was really young when her and Puffy we're dealing with eachother...Nobody paid the age difference much attention back then. She was his consultant for all that dope street wear Mary used to rock....She brought the whole "Hip Hop glam girl" image he wanted for Mary to life. By her being younger, she was more in tune with the urban fashion in NYC. She had Justin when she was 16. Misa has always been really mature for her age why you think she never jumped Kim Porters thot ass?

does she usually lie about her age? on her past bday in january on IG she said she was 42

Kunedos

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,375 234 90
Alleybux
Do you think diddy sees misa in Cassie? That second pic of her in that silver top looks exactly like Cassie. And doesn't anyone know why misa stop being Mary's stylist after my life album?

I noticed it as well. They favor, but for whatever reason...as gorgeous as Cassie is...she's not even on Mysa's level...I don't mean to compare them b/c they both have some amazing strengths individually but Puff had it right the first time...it was no reason for the do-overs...

LovelyChic

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
10 3
Alleybux
Gotta read the Death Row Tea threads. MJB put a bug in her ear about how generous Suge's ass was so her and Faith flew out there together to make some money. That's when Faith fµcked Tupac & Misa was fµck!n Suge.

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,954 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
Gotta read the Death Row Tea threads. MJB put a bug in her ear about how generous Suge's ass was so her and Faith flew out there together to make some money. That's when Faith fµcked Tupac & Misa was fµck!n Suge.
was this around the time MJB and Jodeci were getting suge to review their contracts from uptown?

diditonthem

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
410,752 14,847 5,730
Alleybux

MJB slept w/Suge?!

Reaction score
Reactions
2,579 39 25
Alleybux
Misa did some of the most influential styling of the 90s, I always have to give her her props. If I remember correctly she's responsible for bringing the combat boot and black leather trend to R&B, that sporty hip hop NYC vibe... Mary's 'Not Gon Cry' sunglasses,fur and hood, some of Lil' Kim's early work (including the 'Ladies Night' video and the Hard Core album cover) notably that lip liner trend, Faith Evans' white furs and pearls... there was a great recent New York Times article where she talked about her life, career, and it has a great slideshow of some of her most iconic work where she explains the choices:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/19/t-magazine/entertainment/90s-hip-hop-stylist-misa-hylton.html

I assume a lot of them were lying about their age in those early days (to seem both younger or older), and she went overboard with the fillers in recent years. And to be fair a lot of her trends came from the streets first. But she'll always be that girl! :)

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,954 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
Misa did some of the most influential styling of the 90s, I always have to give her her props. If I remember correctly she's responsible for bringing the combat boot and black leather trend to R&B, that sporty hip hop NYC vibe... Mary's 'Not Gon Cry' sunglasses,fur and hood, some of Lil' Kim's early work (including the 'Ladies Night' video and the Hard Core album cover) notably that lip liner trend, Faith Evans' white furs and pearls... there was a great recent New York Times article where she talked about her life, career, and it has a great slideshow of some of her most iconic work where she explains the choices:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/19/t-magazine/entertainment/90s-hip-hop-stylist-misa-hylton.html

I assume a lot of them were lying about their age in those early days (to seem both younger or older), and she went overboard with the fillers in recent years. And to be fair a lot of her trends came from the streets first. But she'll always be that girl! :)
thing is i think being tied to hip hop eventually hindered misa over the years to be able to not branch out of the nyc hood style. all her styles look different yet the same if that makes sense

alafia

Jorge is my stylist :)
Reaction score
Reactions
293 20 16
Alleybux
I saw a interview Kim did some years ago and she was like "Well I was a model." Im like model for what???? The street corner with her hoe ass. And Mary beat Misa ass?? Mary stayed fighting!!! I heard she got that cut around her eye from Pepa crazy ass. She was tryna get with Treach black dirty self. Pepas book was sad though Treach stayed whooping her ass. She said to this day she can't even grow hair cause he pulled it all out smh :(

Pep was always bald headed, so Treach had to be pulling out the weaves , which is way bad.
Mary received that scar in Yonkers hs where we all attended, not from Pep

Roxie Cette

Quoted for perpetuity; I ❤️ screenshots
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
17,632 389 243
Alleybux
Does no y Misa and Kimora stop being so tight? They were super super close:69:

Roxie Cette

Quoted for perpetuity; I ❤️ screenshots
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
17,632 389 243
Alleybux
I will admit I have never taken Misa seriously as a stylist. This is just based off of her outfits. But she is a very pretty woman I saw her in a restaurant in Westchester and even dressed down with hair in a bun she does have beautiful skin and she's really cute. If she was behind the styling of early Mary J Blige and Jodeci I will definitely give her her props. I have to say those pictures brings me back to my high school days. Most definitely the lip gloss with the liner I love how everybody's natural skin shines through. There is no casket ready makeup although the hair was very very shiny and left a lot to be desired but some of those hairstyles took me back I had long hair and I always did the Aaliyah swoop with the clip

bleucherry

Suffering groan withdrawal
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux
Yeah she was really young when her and Puffy we're dealing with eachother...Nobody paid the age difference much attention back then. She was his consultant for all that dope street wear Mary used to rock....She brought the whole "Hip Hop glam girl" image he wanted for Mary to life. By her being younger, she was more in tune with the urban fashion in NYC. She had Justin when she was 16. Misa has always been really mature for her age why you think she never jumped Kim Porters thot ass?
Wow I never realized she was that young. And diddy was like 24. Wow.

alafia

Jorge is my stylist :)
Reaction score
Reactions
293 20 16
Alleybux
Off topic alittle bit but what if Puff Diddy aka Love put the hit out on Alpo?
I mean, Misa riding in a Slingshot with Alpo in the city was pretty risky
I keep thinking this Idk why
Its not a far fetched thought
in my head
Truly some Ny shdt

Butterflyj82

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
441,682 29,021 1,300
Alleybux
Off topic alittle bit but what if Puff Diddy aka Love put the hit out on Alpo?
I mean, Misa riding in a Slingshot with Alpo in the city was pretty risky
I keep thinking this Idk why
Its not a far fetched thought
in my head
Truly some Ny shdt
I wouldn't be suprised if he did!! I shocked at Misa being this old and out in the streets with someone like that

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,954 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
I wouldn't be suprised if he did!! I shocked at Misa being this old and out in the streets with someone like that
No he didn’t. They been apart for so long that I don’t think he cares who she dates as long as he is good to justin. What it is coming off as that alpo was using misa for industry connections and for that possible movie about his life. All these women coming forward saying he was dealing with him is embarrassing and the fact he may have been killed dealing with another man’s woman should be even more embarrassing

Nicki Nicole

I'm a slut with a good heart
Reaction score
Reactions
6,605 656 289
Alleybux
No he didn’t. They been apart for so long that I don’t think he cares who she dates as long as he is good to justin. What it is coming off as that alpo was using misa for industry connections and for that possible movie about his life. All these women coming forward saying he was dealing with him is embarrassing and the fact he may have been killed dealing with another man’s woman should be even more embarrassing
You are 100% correct about him using her. That's excatly what I was told by someone that he use to date. I knew this since last year in April. Its fµcked up honestly. That man was playing chess and he saw her as a pawn.

tzt2003

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
60,475 6,100 2,904
Alleybux
They didn't seem together together though. Like a pic or two and its assumed they were in a committed relationship?

Like were they really supposedly exclusive?

Nicki Nicole

Reaction score
Reactions
6,605 656 289
Alleybux
They didn't seem together together though. Like a pic or two and its assumed they were in a committed relationship?

Like were they really supposedly exclusive?
He was with many women. He still dealt with his ex as well. The ex is the same age as his sons

Reaction score
Reactions
1,644 44 36
Alleybux
If she styled for real love, did that make her 15 years old doing it? Was she really born in 1977?
She was born in 1973 (per a Vibe Magazine Article 2003 that had Mariah Carey on the cover) …. she started dating Puffy in 1989 when she was sixteen and he was nineteen….she was probably just turning twenty when she had her son Justin in ‘93…

lbudden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,173 511 194
Alleybux
Justin ain’t his. It’s Wolf baby but diddy wanted her soooo bad he agreed to raise another man a child. Don’t believe me, ask her ex fiancé ALPO… wait he dead, but when he was alive he HATED puff! Despised him.

Nicki Nicole

Reaction score
Reactions
6,605 656 289
Alleybux
Justin ain’t his. It’s Wolf baby but diddy wanted her soooo bad he agreed to raise another man a child. Don’t believe me, ask her ex fiancé ALPO… wait he dead, but when he was alive he HATED puff! Despised him.
I heard this rumor by someone in alpo's camp. I heard that the real reason alpo got with misa was to piss off or spite puff. This is besides him getting with misa for opportunities.

lbudden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,173 511 194
Alleybux
I heard this rumor by someone in alpo's camp. I heard that the real reason alpo got with misa was to piss off or spite puff. This is besides him getting with misa for opportunities.
I heard the same exact thing

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom