Any tea on Harry Styles?

JamesMarsden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,599 1,654 1,248
Alleybux
I knew he was kinda of a hoe
Does he rly hook up with guys too though?
I have a feeling he’s faking it

in all the years i was a fan of him i have not heard any stories about him hooking up with guys, only female groupies/fans/models etc. the most i heard was him being flamboyant when drunk. although i haven't kept up with him in 3 years. i always got the feeling he was very comfortable around gay people, and a strong supporter, but doesn't want to ''alienate'' his lgbt fans by labeling himself as straight, but who knows.

JamesMarsden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,599 1,654 1,248
Alleybux
Thanks for letting me know all of this. Did the two women look like models? Also groupies can't be famous people right? Also does anyone else know about this, it's interesting!
Again thanks for the tea it keeps me entertained lol Also if you want, you can dm this to Deuxmoi which is a celeb tea account on Instagram. Or if not dm, she has a website where you can submit stories/tea anonymously. If you don't dm it, could I dm it?

groupies as in non famous women who sleep with celebs. alexischewy was one of his groupies in 2013. she also hooked up with bieber, austin mahone and few other celebs.

the two women in the hotel looked average to me. pretty but average. deff not models too short.

JamesMarsden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,599 1,654 1,248
Alleybux
Ahhhh. I’ve found my people. Let’s get this thread going.

I need this man in my life . We had a mutual friend that he hasn’t been around since the one direction days.. So I don’t know how I will ever meet him but that’s something I’ll think about later.

According to his fandom he’s into black(really biracial smh) girls now, I see he follows imaan, Sami miro, Isabella peschardt and @flammedipigalle on Instagram now. He has good taste lmao.
yep this started in early 2017. the first light skin black girl he followed was zoey kravitz. before then he only followed white models, and surfers, and one asian youtuber jenn im lmao

segreto

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
in all the years i was a fan of him i have not heard any stories about him hooking up with guys, only female groupies/fans/models etc. the most i heard was him being flamboyant when drunk. although i haven't kept up with him in 3 years. i always got the feeling he was very comfortable around gay people, and a strong supporter, but doesn't want to ''alienate'' his lgbt fans by labeling himself as straight, but who knows.

yeah agreed.
I know a couple of normal girls who hooked up with him (friends of friends) but never heard of guys

aperolspritz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,614 627 122
Alleybux
so I just seen a tik tok calling Doja Cat a troll because she said on a Instagram live that Harry won’t stop hitting her line for the past two weeks...literally most of of the comments were from his fans saying they could see this being true. I can see it being true as well. I wonder if he’s annoying or something to deal with.

mellerouge

Philosophie du Jardin
Reaction score
Reactions
1,144 3
Alleybux
All I’ve ever heard is good things. Gracious to fans, not a privileged tool to staff in restaurants or hotels. Seems like a good guy.

acirn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,586 405 358
Alleybux
Ahhhh. I’ve found my people. Let’s get this thread going.

I need this man in my life . We had a mutual friend that he hasn’t been around since the one direction days.. So I don’t know how I will ever meet him but that’s something I’ll think about later.

According to his fandom he’s into black(really biracial smh) girls now, I see he follows imaan, Sami miro, Isabella peschardt and @flammedipigalle on Instagram now. He has good taste lmao.
!!! yea I saw that he’s been really open about following/interacting with Black girls nowadays. like for his watermelon sugar video he had a few then what happened with meg. I wanna see if he's any good ngl :coffee:

aperolspritz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,614 627 122
Alleybux
!!! yea I saw that he’s been really open about following/interacting with Black girls nowadays. like for his watermelon sugar video he had a few then what happened with meg. I wanna see if he's any good ngl :coffee:

Ngl Very curious as well. Maybe I’ll ask my friends if they still chat to get tea

Last edited:

acirn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,586 405 358
Alleybux
Ngl Very curious as well. Maybe I’ll ask my friends if they still chat to get tea
I wonder if he's still wildin especially with covid going around and his lil movie. Im kinda surprised he has no kids running around like louis but he could just pay them off to keep em quiet

_u_wanna_know

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
945 25 5
Alleybux
From my experience, he is a cool dude, relaxed and chilled but somehow it seems he forgot where his starpersona ends and where the real Harry starts. He always seems to be on some kind of role - you can never be sure is he laughing about your joke because he liked the joke or does a "Harry Styles" just do that.

He has GREAT NDAs going around, I believe he has a whole life going on no one knows around and just has the right pros to take care that it stays that way. I have a very good friend he sleeps with from time to time when he hangs out in Rome and Germany. Oh and: Said friend has a penis. Sooo... yeah.

aperolspritz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,614 627 122
Alleybux
From my experience, he is a cool dude, relaxed and chilled but somehow it seems he forgot where his starpersona ends and where the real Harry starts. He always seems to be on some kind of role - you can never be sure is he laughing about your joke because he liked the joke or does a "Harry Styles" just do that.

He has GREAT NDAs going around, I believe he has a whole life going on no one knows around and just has the right pros to take care that it stays that way. I have a very good friend he sleeps with from time to time when he hangs out in Rome and Germany. Oh and: Said friend has a penis. Sooo... yeah.
finally some tea. this is great thank you for this. I wrote in this thread his team was really good with the ndas... damn kinda sad to hear that he seems stuck in his brand even when hes around company..so do you think hes gay or does he just like to experiment?

_u_wanna_know

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
945 25 5
Alleybux
finally some tea. this is great thank you for this. I wrote in this thread his team was really good with the ndas... damn kinda sad to hear that he seems stuck in his brand even when hes around company..so do you think hes gay or does he just like to experiment?
You are very welcome, actually I cannot believe this is the only thread about Harry Styles tea - how come...?

100% gay. But he knows being this person no one can really put into a "sexuality-drawer" gives him much more attention and is a very unique selling point - so he sticks with that. I mean lets be honest here: He does get half of the attention because of the way he looks and acts - all different than all the straight or all the gay stars - so his plan seems to make sense. And yet, if you are closer to him, it becomes very confusing.

He is someone who plays with open cards though. It is not like he ever made my friend think sleeping with him will make them move in together or get married, so fair game.

Last edited:

evanat

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
611 110 22
Alleybux
You are very welcome, actually I cannot believe this is the only thread about Harry Styles tea - how come...?

100% gay. But he knows being this person no one can really put into a "sexuality-drawer" gives him much more attention and is a very unique selling point - so he sticks with that. I mean lets be honest here: He does get half of the attention because of the way he looks and acts - all different than all the straight or all the gay stars - so his plan seems to make sense. And yet, if you are closer to him, it becomes very confusing.

He is someone who plays with open cards though. It is not like he ever made my friend think sleeping with him will make them move in together or get married, so fair game.
how is he 100%gay when there's so manytoeies of him hitting on women and hooking up with them. maybe i
would have believed u if u said he's bi but he's not even that, he's straight up queerbaiting

evanat

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
611 110 22
Alleybux

he's just fake trying to be liked by everyone

_u_wanna_know

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
945 25 5
Alleybux
how is he 100%gay when there's so manytoeies of him hitting on women and hooking up with them. maybe i
would have believed u if u said he's bi but he's not even that, he's straight up queerbaiting
He told said friend he sleeps with on a regular basis he would never 100% come out as gay. Straight from his mouth.
But as I am not him, what do I know what he makes up in his head.
But queerbaiting isn’t sleeping with a guy and having fun, right?

evanat

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
611 110 22
Alleybux
He told said friend he sleeps with on a regular basis he would never 100% come out as gay. Straight from his mouth.
But queerbaiting isn’t sleeping with a guy and having fun, rsleeping with men and women

But queerbaiting isn’t sleeping with a guy and having fun, right?
but he's not gay when he sleeps with women too.
he never answers about his sexuality on purpose to keep him interesting and get attention.
even if he says he's bi now I'd think it's all lies for marketing.

mrsstyles

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
121 4 1
Alleybux
but he's not gay when he sleeps with women too.
he never answers about his sexuality on purpose to keep him interesting and get attention.
even if he says he's bi now I'd think it's all lies for marketing.
I think, out of respect for him and what he has said, that we shouldn't try to label his sexuality when he doesn't want to define it

Many people don't want to label their sexuality and that's ok, I think it's a bit dehumanizing to say his sexuality or lack of label is all for marketing.

evanat

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
611 110 22
Alleybux
I think, out of respect for him and what he has said, that we shouldn't try to label his sexuality when he doesn't want to define it

Many people don't want to label their sexuality and that's ok, I think it's a bit dehumanizing to say his sexuality or lack of label is all for marketing.
for a guy that has made his whole career based on speculations about his sexuality and who he's dating,i don't find anything bad in my comment

evanat

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
611 110 22
Alleybux

for a guy that has made his whole career based on speculations about his sexuality and who he's dating,i don't find anything bad in my comment

Applejuicekisses

Jedi Warrior
Reaction score
Reactions
12,240 113 23
Alleybux
i used to be a stan between 2011-mid 2017. he's very shallow. he's nicer to pretty fans, and if you're ugly he will ignore you at concerts. he will pretend not to notice you, and if you wave at him he will ignore you. he would rate his fans at signings. there used to be a ton of expose accounts on twitter in 2011/2012 and outing the fans he got with. i regret being a fan mainly cause he's just not a nice person, and i was in denial, and the fandom itself was toxic.

he used to sleep with fans 2010-2013 by pulling them from the audience or getting their numbers at signings and meet n greets. in 2012 he would only receive bj's cause he assumed most of the fans were virgins. he ripped a girl's vagina and didn't apologize. he got a girl drunk, slept with her, and then used her debit to pay for alcohol. he used to have threesomes with zayn back in early 1d days, and go to strip clubs. he used to have a really bad coke habit in 2013 and realized he had a problem and dialed it back. haven't kept up with him for 3 years but last i heard he was having threesomes with models he found on websites.

i met him in 2017 when he was on snl and he had a threesome with an asian girl and a blonde at the carlyle hotel. never found out who they were though.
I don’t follow this guy at all but that was some good tea. Am hardly surprised of his entitled behavior though. Was Harry nice to you?:coffee:

Melanina

My fragrance on and they love my smell
Reaction score
Reactions
150,013 7,424 2,034
Alleybux
Yeaaaa I have a hard time believing some of the things said in here, I’m sorry
C7B371B7-FD60-4E1B-BE48-FE60E7265D4F.jpeg

scorpiomo99

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
28 15 24
Alleybux
I don’t follow this guy at all but that was some good tea. Am hardly surprised of his entitled behavior though. Was Harry nice to you?:coffee:
Yeah because this person is definitely credible and not some attention seeking troll..fµck off

aperolspritz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,614 627 122
Alleybux
He wrote a song about Isabella Peschardt that didn’t make the cut for Fine Line apparently called “Isabella” can’t say I blame him

Attachments

• 6C506A7A-39AB-4D9A-BE96-CA8AC5F4E8D3.jpeg
    6C506A7A-39AB-4D9A-BE96-CA8AC5F4E8D3.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 3B8D8E0D-14D2-4CB9-98A5-2D3CE3BA3873.jpeg
    3B8D8E0D-14D2-4CB9-98A5-2D3CE3BA3873.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 114

Writer23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
807 44 51
Alleybux
He wrote a song about Isabella Peschardt that didn’t make the cut for Fine Line apparently called “Isabella” can’t say I blame him
Idk why but Harry seems like he would date a black girl, he seems open to anything really

Melanina

My fragrance on and they love my smell
Reaction score
Reactions
150,013 7,424 2,034
Alleybux
Idk why but Harry seems like he would date a black girl, he seems open to anything really
I believe his first girlfriend was biracial. He has a type but he’ll probably date anyone he’s into.