Quantcast

Any tea on JS?

Snoopysnoops

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
248 6
Alleybux
Lol dayna probably saw that deuxmoi post and unfollowed him right away. She probably thought she still had a chance with him sad lol bye girl

PinkPanda13

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,461 62 1
Alleybux
Lol dayna probably saw that deuxmoi post and unfollowed him right away. She probably thought she still had a chance with him sad lol bye girl
Haha, and you called it (being over) first :LOL: never mind, I am sure AQ will find another rich old guy now and JS will have better options.

HappyGirlEra

ᥫ᭡⋆˚✿˖°
Reaction score
Reactions
14,177 626 380
Alleybux
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The reactions to Jake finally dumping DF are like when Biden won the election:

1634999308431.png

Snoopysnoops

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
248 6
Alleybux
4501112E-1707-43B8-B2B6-C4B745C4C563.jpeg

And he’s on raya lol. Idk who keeps writing in about him but we really don’t need the day to day update on him

Last edited:

Sunshiner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
542 11 1
Alleybux
Lol! Seriously cause she stopped posting when the first Deuxmoi post came about him seeing other girls.

Maya1234

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
122 19 6
Alleybux
WAIT. If Jack is in Boston, and AQ posted that pic recently of her in her apartment than...did he breakup with her through text or phone call!!???
Can't imagine him taking the day or a weekend to travel back home to break up with some ig model. He's in no position to be leaving school randomly since he didn't graduate on time.

HE DOES SEEM LIKE THE TYPE THO WITH ALL THESE RAYA COMMENTS.:cautious: Didn't he take AQ to his summer home, buy her flowers, invite her to his NY home? he just moves on like that. DAMN. Sick.

Snoopysnoops

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
248 6
Alleybux
WAIT. If Jack is in Boston, and AQ posted that pic recently of her in her apartment than...did he breakup with her through text or phone call!!???
Can't imagine him taking the day or a weekend to travel back home to break up with some ig model. He's in no position to be leaving school randomly since he didn't graduate on time.

HE DOES SEEM LIKE THE TYPE THO WITH ALL THESE RAYA COMMENTS.:cautious: Didn't he take AQ to his summer home, buy her flowers, invite her to his NY home? he just moves on like that. DAMN. Sick.
He probably broke up with her when he went back to Boston not just yesterday

Sunshiner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
542 11 1
Alleybux
He probably broke up with her when he went back to Boston not just yesterday
It could’ve been recently thou. She probably thought they were gonna do a long distance relationship until he texted her. But I think we should’ve known their relationship was done when she was archiving all of her photos.

taytay84

Jack Schlossbergs’ Campaign Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,215 34 1
Alleybux

I was just about to comment on that same thing. It seemed like he was love bombing from the very beginning. Like how do you lend someone your moms’ book, invite them to your parents house, and fly them out to Marthas Vineyard all within the span of 4 months?! Lmao ! Those are milestones normal people usually take years to get to. I remember reading that John JR didn’t even introduce his gf Carolyn to his sister, until after 3 years of dating.

They starting dating in 92’ and he didn’t introduce her to Caroline until the end of 95’. Which is normal timing, you really get to know someone in those years before you seriously introduce them to family. I think jack love bombed, in order to quickly date AQ, he got what he wanted, then got bored

Maya1234

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
122 19 6
Alleybux
Jack unfollowed dayna
Maybe some bad blood there... Jack still follows his other exes from high school and college with the exception of Krissy; for some reason I thought he unfollowed Krissy because he was super serious with AQ. Doubt he's maturing if he is trying to relink with another ig girl the way the Deuxmoi message said.

I think jack love bombed, in order to quickly date AQ, he got what he wanted, then got bored

I agree that Jack love bombed AQ, so it's reasonable to assume she most likely didn't take the break up well like duh you can't just shower some with THAT much attention and break up without some bitterness. Now I kinda want AQ to expose him the way she did Dylan. The guy is almost 30...

Rae

H@kimi The Deadbeat reads my posts & missed a pen
Reaction score
Reactions
147,537 3,714 562
Alleybux
Maybe some bad blood there... Jack still follows his other exes from high school and college with the exception of Krissy; for some reason I thought he unfollowed Krissy because he was super serious with AQ. Doubt he's maturing if he is trying to relink with another ig girl the way the Deuxmoi message said.
She was probably of no use anymore. Granted I haven't followed his relationship with Dayna that much but I don't think she comes from the same world as Jack so he won't even try to stay in touch with her unlike the other girls from high school and college who are from his world and who he can benefit from more. They were also probably friends before getting together so it was easier to stay friends with them after a breakup as well.

Sunshiner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
542 11 1
Alleybux

I agree that Jack love bombed AQ, so it's reasonable to assume she most likely didn't take the break up well like duh you can't just shower some with THAT much attention and break up without some bitterness. Now I kinda want AQ to expose him the way she did Dylan. The guy is almost 30...
I think it would childish for her to expose the relationship since she knew exactly what he was going to do.she went on IG crying about Dylan cheating so to do the same thing with another boy who wasn’t even interested in you is just pathetic. Although it would be nice to get an insight into what it’s like dating him.

Sunshiner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
542 11 1
Alleybux
Maybe he just realised how fake she was, just like her teeth she had claimed to love previously… :sinister
Omg! I watched those vlogs she use to do with duan on YouTube and dude she’s such a downer. Like she’s very bland and has no personality what do ever. I doubt her and Jack ever talked about anything there was no way that relationship could go on. He had more in common with YG.

HappyGirlEra

ᥫ᭡⋆˚✿˖°
Reaction score
Reactions
14,177 626 380
Alleybux
Omg! I watched those vlogs she use to do with duan on YouTube and dude she’s such a downer. Like she’s very bland and has no personality what do ever. I doubt her and Jack ever talked about anything there was no way that relationship could go on. He had more in common with YG.
I watched a few of those, too. She had such negative, toxic energy. Like the type of person who is constantly like "woe is me" even though they have no real problems in life. And her monotone voice and bland personality reminded me of the teacher from Charlie Brown.

Women like her are usually annoying to be around because they just get plastic surgery, pose sultry for the camera and don't put any work into actually developing an identity, intellect or skills.

J was probably bored out of his mind once the initial excitement of a new hook up wore off.

cecisnow

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
44 2 1
Alleybux
Since she came back to Instagram I feel like she’s trying to show off too hard that she’s super ok and very much not pinning after anyone, which led me to think she was dumped. With the unfollowing, it confirmed my suspicious, although I don’t think he unfollowed her back just because she’s not useful anymore. Probably some bad blood in the way things ended between them. I wish she would post on her stories so we would know what went down cause I’m nosy lol

ETA: one of her last posts (some food she was eating in case she archives it like she usually does) had the caption being something like “happy as fµck” or something among those lines (I don’t remember the exact phrasing), but she has since deleted it the caption.

LunatheCat

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,529 70 5
Alleybux
From the r / deuxmoi page. This person posted the same lukewarm tea on the recent BI and the one from months ago…hmmm.
I skimmed thru his following list and i didnt see any said “insta hotties.” After he was caught liking models’ pics a whileeee ago, it looks like he unfollowed/unliked a ton of them. I wonder if this new person is maybe from school/same friend circle?

Attachments

• DF472789-D509-4D28-846D-1D464E30D20E.jpeg
    DF472789-D509-4D28-846D-1D464E30D20E.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 335

Sunshiner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
542 11 1
Alleybux
From the r / deuxmoi page. This person posted the same lukewarm tea on the recent BI and the one from months ago…hmmm.
I skimmed thru his following list and i didnt see any said “insta hotties.” After he was caught liking models’ pics a whileeee ago, it looks like he unfollowed/unliked a ton of them. I wonder if this new person is maybe from school/same friend circle?
I live for this stuff! But no surprise on his wandering eye he was accused of doing that with Krissy so Dayna should’ve known that. Also not surprised to know that Dayna was demanding it’s possible they got into an argument that lead to their breakup which is why they unfollowed each other so quickly.

HappyGirlEra

ᥫ᭡⋆˚✿˖°
Reaction score
Reactions
14,177 626 380
Alleybux
She was probably just salty that he didn't want to go public. The dummie really thought he would wife her and make all her bland Carolyn minimalist chic/Jackiebot dreams come true. What a moron lol. I personally love how she's being so petty. She's obviously not fine. But she will find another rich man to bankroll her lifestyle for a while. He'll dump her, too - like all the others. The cycle will continue until her wrinkles age her so badly that no man will want to put up with her toxic nonsense. She's not a "keeper" type, ya know? She's just a "temporary".

This breakup has been a cute way to kickstart the week. Thanks, Jack.

Sunshiner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
542 11 1
Alleybux
She was probably just salty that he didn't want to go public. The dummie really thought he would wife her and make all her bland Carolyn minimalist chic/Jackiebot dreams come true. What a moron lol. I personally love how she's being so petty. She's obviously not fine. But she will find another rich man to bankroll her lifestyle for a while. He'll dump her, too - like all the others. The cycle will continue until her wrinkles age her so badly that no man will want to put up with her toxic nonsense. She's not a "keeper" type, ya know? She's just a "temporary".

This breakup has been a cute way to kickstart the week. Thanks, Jack.
She’s not. She honestly thought Jack would make her another Jackie or Carolyn and so when it didn’t work out she through a b!tch fit. Her recent post show that she’s not taking the breakup well. She removed the captions so there’s nothing their anymore. Hopefully she’s not depressed though cause when you think about it this is her second relationship(I think) where a man has left her for someone else. She probably won’t post for awhile and if she does it’s going to be cryptic messages.

Sunshiner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
542 11 1
Alleybux
I really would like to know what happened during their fling. Dayna if you’re on here come on out and speak! we won’t bite ;)

Snoopysnoops

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
248 6
Alleybux
Lol dayna is in Italy because leaving the country after a breakup is what people who are ok do hahaha

PinkPanda13

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,461 62 1
Alleybux
She went to Italy the summer she and Dylan temporarily broke up - the year before the cheating thing. She had an agency there at the time.

Sunshiner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
542 11 1
Alleybux
Lol dayna is in Italy because leaving the country after a breakup is what people who are ok do hahaha
This girl is a mess. If you also notice she stopped following those Cartier watches and carolyn besette pages after Jack dumped her. Guess she’s tryna find a Italian man who can give her what she wants

HappyGirlEra

ᥫ᭡⋆˚✿˖°
Reaction score
Reactions
14,177 626 380
Alleybux
She is literally the personification of the archetypal ‘Single White Female’. Trying so hard to be other women because who she really is ain’t sh!t lollll girl bye.

Can we move on from talking about this dull, dry and prematurely aged woman…please?!

Maya1234

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
122 19 6
Alleybux
Jack's take on Halloween...he's been having a wondering eye, guess that's why he likes the pics on ig he likes.

"When people dress up for Halloween, I like that. I like that we all partake in a timeless tradition, one that celebrates death, candy and promiscuity among our nation’s young women."

Reading his old articles, He is supppper snarky
On scary costumes - The Yale Herald

HappyGirlEra

ᥫ᭡⋆˚✿˖°
Reaction score
Reactions
14,177 626 380
Alleybux
Jack's take on Halloween...he's been having a wondering eye, guess that's why he likes the pics on ig he likes.

"When people dress up for Halloween, I like that. I like that we all partake in a timeless tradition, one that celebrates death, candy and promiscuity among our nation’s young women."

Reading his old articles, He is supppper snarky
On scary costumes - The Yale Herald

Lol ahhh the cringey Yale articles...He's so snarky in this. Masking self-righteous judgement with his questionable sense of humor...gotta love it :sneaky:

I will never get over the poor writing skills he displayed in everything he ever wrote for that school publication. Proof that he probably got a lot handed to him in life based on his family connections and not his talent.

Those articles read more like personal "Dear diary," ramblings and all make him seem so incel-ish and unlikable. But some of them are from almost 10 years ago. Let's hope he's matured a little since then.

Last edited:

Maya1234

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
122 19 6
Alleybux
Lol ahhh the cringey Yale articles...He's so snarky in this. Masking self-righteous judgement with his questionable sense of humor...gotta love it :sneaky:

I will never get over the poor writing skills he displayed in everything he ever wrote for that school publication. Proof that he probably got a lot handed to him in life based on his family connections and not his talent.

Those articles read more like personal "Dear diary," ramblings and all make him seem so incel-ish and unlikable. But some of them are from almost 10 years ago. Let's hope he's matured a little since then.
V true, it's stuff like this makes me think he'll never ACTUALLY be IN politics but more around it, yah know? Like his mom: supporting, campaigning, and donating to candidates as well as being an ambassador. Stuff that doesn't require the general public to like or trust you.

Young voters are more responsive to stuff like this, his old articles and his tweets + his dating history, hmmmm. Not people pulling up LSA 10 years from now to hold him accountable LOL.

Anyway, I just personally don't see an elected position for him even if he does "clean up", after school but hey, lesser man have made it into office:cautious:

Maya1234

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
122 19 6
Alleybux
I also read his 50 shades of Bass Café article. SMUT. He made smut and posted it lol. I can't believe this man has gone on to write for actual, high profile magazines and journals like Politico! Nepotism will take you so far.

*Warning: Content has obscene language with a reference to "nips".

50 shades of Bass Cafe - The Yale Herald

HappyGirlEra

ᥫ᭡⋆˚✿˖°
Reaction score
Reactions
14,177 626 380
Alleybux
I also read his 50 shades of Bass Café article. SMUT. He made smut and posted it lol. I can't believe this man has gone on to write for actual, high profile magazines and journals like Politico! Nepotism will take you so far.

*Warning: Content has obscene language with a reference to "nips".

50 shades of Bass Cafe - The Yale Herald
The way I laughed reading this mess..

Hahaha he was such a fµck!ng dork god damn. I can't wait for this cheesy sh!t to come up when he will 100% run for something someday. He'll be excused for it. It's not a Brett Kavanaugh situation. It's more like how Justin Trudeau was cringe AF, slightly problematic and tone deaf when he was younger.

taytay84

Reaction score
Reactions
1,215 34 1
Alleybux
Off topic, but how do I get into the private forum? I didn’t have enough posts before but now I do…
does someone need to send me an invite or do I need to request to join?

I have some tea I want to share but not on here LOL

Maya1234

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
122 19 6
Alleybux
Off topic, but how do I get into the private forum? I didn’t have enough posts before but now I do…
does someone need to send me an invite or do I need to request to join?

I have some tea I want to share but not on here LOL
SAME!

Reading Jack's old articles lead me down a rabbit hole of his college social circle he use to hang around, I've seen some things LOL but :sick:.

taytay84

Reaction score
Reactions
1,215 34 1
Alleybux
SAME!

Reading Jack's old articles lead me down a rabbit hole of his college social circle he use to hang around, I've seen some things LOL but :sick:.
I think I remember that @FutureMD posted the link to the private thread on here back in the summer but I didn’t have permission to join because of my limited posts… I should be able to join now. I’m just not sure if I have to request or be invited

And yes living near the Boston area I heard things too LOL

Sunshiner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
542 11 1
Alleybux
wait so is Katherine Schwarzenegger not catholic anymore? Chris said they met in church. The family is okay with her joining a cult?

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom