Quantcast

Any tea on Masego?

Reaction score
Reactions
7,254 237 31
Alleybux
Couldn’t help but notice at every show all the women they brought on staged had a certain look..
Lol I said the same thing. He said his stage or something manager picked someone in Atlanta. She wasn't light skin, but she thick as hell. So either Masego or the person picking has a type.
New here and just spent the past couple hours reading all the posts o_O

He's been on tour for so long now, no new tea?
He seems very lowkey. Like he keeps his stuff private and probably only deals with women that do the same.

jazzfann68

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 1
Alleybux
Lol I said the same thing. He said his stage or something manager picked someone in Atlanta. She wasn't light skin, but she thick as hell. So either Masego or the person picking has a type.

He seems very lowkey. Like he keeps his stuff private and probably only deals with women that do the same.
I wonder if he's having girls sign NDAs now cause how is it sooo quiet when he's a known gyalis lol

vintage88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,078 581 97
Alleybux
Woooww this entire time I've been trying to figure out who he was talking about!! And this makes so much sense! I remember when he said something ignorant on Twitter & she was under his tweet like going off on him. So yea I think you're right!
Do you remember what was said? They must of had a bad breakup because she deleted all their video and denied being with him I believe. Chileeee

Etherealxbeauty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,248 2,084 677
Alleybux
Do you remember what was said? They must of had a bad breakup because she deleted all their video and denied being with him I believe. Chileeee
He had tweeted something sexist along the lines of female artists and someone who is also an influencer but I cant remember who it was replied and basically called him out about it & then arnell responded to the influencer saying something along the lines of “why would you even speak negatively like this when your peers you have worked with are women, he’s so ignorant”etc etc

growlonghair

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Okay I just messaged the drummer for the sake of it and he messaged back too lol
Girl teach me your ways. I won’t say which one followed me on IG but we never had a conversation. I hit up another one of the bandmates and they didn’t reply

libraszn

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Girl teach me your ways. I won’t say which one followed me on IG but we never had a conversation. I hit up another one of the bandmates and they didn’t reply
idk I just replied to there story and then started a normal convo, the drummer doesn’t respond much but I’ve been talking to the other band mate a lot…got to know each other a little but he doesn’t spill much info on sego

growlonghair

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
idk I just replied to there story and then started a normal convo, the drummer doesn’t respond much but I’ve been talking to the other band mate a lot…got to know each other a little but he doesn’t spill much info on sego
Girl I’m not hitting them up for tea lol. I realize the one I hit up I can’t tell what he does. The one with dreads is the drummer and the one on the keys is the one with the fade ?

libraszn

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Girl I’m not hitting them up for tea lol. I realize the one I hit up I can’t tell what he does. The one with dreads is the drummer and the one on the keys is the one with the fade ?
Lol I’m not hitting them up for tea either we just happened to connect but the way he talks it’s like he doesn’t talk about them much is all…also yes the drummer has the locs

growlonghair

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Lol I’m not hitting them up for tea either we just happened to connect but the way he talks it’s like he doesn’t talk about them much is all…also yes the drummer has the locs
I wonder if anyone else had success sliding in the dms

growlonghair

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
The one with the fade did he answer?

jazzfann68

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 1
Alleybux
Yall I feel mad creepy but I'm pretty sure this is a safe space (I hope lmao) but I found his number in some of his old marketing. I wish I knew how to slide in his texts without it being weird

jazzfann68

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 1
Alleybux
I hit the drummer up when he was touring in my city and he followed me but never messaged back. -_-

Kilolo

don't ask me how i know
Reaction score
Reactions
1,213 30 13
Alleybux
He's dating someone, it's time to just live our lives and forget about it lol

Kilolo

don't ask me how i know
Reaction score
Reactions
1,213 30 13
Alleybux
Speaking Greek lol
lol I dont know, now that you say this and I play it back in my head, it did sound like "gibberish". Kind of reminds me of the thumbs on Spy Kids LOL anyhow...who knows?? He isn't going to come out with it blatantly unless it's on the marriage scale, possibly.

gloyalmir

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
7 1
Alleybux
i think his gf is @iputasaponmytat and she’s german, i believe.

What makes you think that?
there’s been a few times where he’s posted the location in which he’s touring at and she’s posted something similar regarding her whereabouts and there’s also a video of him standing behind her in her highlights.

gloyalmir

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
7 1
Alleybux
there’s been a few times where he’s posted the location in which he’s touring at and she’s posted something similar regarding her whereabouts and there’s also a video of him standing behind her in her highlights.

Kilolo

don't ask me how i know
Reaction score
Reactions
1,213 30 13
Alleybux
Ohhh ok I checked. I don’t seen him. They must have broken up lol. With the things she posts I never understood why they go for women like that knowing bringing that home to his mother wouldn’t fit lol. We in the clear ladies! He’s single until he’s married!

Bonquiqui

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
Ohhh ok I checked. I don’t seen him. They must have broken up lol. With the things she posts I never understood why they go for women like that knowing bringing that home to his mother wouldn’t fit lol. We in the clear ladies! He’s single until he’s married!
I had to go check and they both still follow each other but no pictures or anything. Unfortunately I think our mans is taken but just keeping it on the down low

Kilolo

don't ask me how i know
Reaction score
Reactions
1,213 30 13
Alleybux
I had to go check and they both still follow each other but no pictures or anything. Unfortunately I think our mans is taken but just keeping it on the down low
Need someone to find out for sure and report back

Cranesinthesky

Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds
Reaction score
Reactions
415,145 15,602 5,029
Alleybux
…LOOOL. This girl on TikTok was dragging him and said the vibes were OFF at his meet and greet.

…she claims his team were being weird and shady and mocking her girls that turned up to the meet and greet and that Masego was an hour and a half late.

SerafinaCyan

On timeout 4 correcting Xenophobic Misogynists
Reaction score
Reactions
131,076 4,868 2,150
Alleybux
…LOOOL. This girl on TikTok was dragging him and said the vibes were OFF at his meet and greet.

…she claims his team were being weird and shady and mocking her girls that turned up to the meet and greet and that Masego was an hour and a half late.

I'm happy she said something because if she was a black woman, social media would go in on her. The receipts speak for themselves

brooklyn8443

nope!
Reaction score
Reactions
31,464 1,005 140
Alleybux
They're coming in 3...2...1... Lol
IMG-5347.jpg

…more receipts in the comments…

IMG-5345.jpg

ETA UH OH. LOL

IMG-5346.jpg

Lepidoptera

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
57,795 3,231 1,227
Alleybux
There he went confirming the sh!t I was talking about LMAO!
(for reference)

Like boy you are not no damn South African plsss stop. Why don’t he wanna claim being (half) Black American? Now I’m looking at him funny fr…

Sorry, this old ass thread had to be bumped. lol

Say what now, I thought he said he was Brazilian and Jamaican. Where did the half BA come in?

1708718829606.png

SouthernNotCountry

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
223,569 5,511 931
Alleybux
Sorry, this old ass thread had to be bumped. lol

Say what now, I thought he said he was Brazilian and Jamaican. Where did the half BA come in?

View attachment 5629469
Oh, is it Brazilian now? I thought he was claiming South Africa at some point too, lol. I swear he took a 23 and Me test and ran with it, smh.

Etherealxbeauty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,248 2,084 677
Alleybux
That video just looks like he and his friends are high out of their minds except the guy that was behind her with the phone. He was definitely recording

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom