Quantcast

Any tea on Tiarra Monet and her light skinned friend?

Couture_Queen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,546 112 53
Alleybux
I know this is an old post, but I felt and still feel the same way about Alicia Webster's attitude. Sometimes, she just comes off really...bitchy, bougie, arrogant...it's hard to put my finger on it. I do feel as if she's one of those women that think that because she's married, she is better than single women. Not everyone wants to be married. Not every marriage is happy. Some people can be happy in a relationship without being legally married. I'm just saying.

From watching her older YT videos and watching how she interacted with Tiarra Monet, it seems Alicia grew up living a very sheltered life. I remember in one video she spoke on wanting to get another ear piercing but her mum wouldn't allow it because it wasn't very 'becoming'. Another instance was when she was friends with TM and wrote a comment along the lines of "I'd like to start my own business so I can do adulting like you" on one of her IG photos or YT videos a few years ago; even from some of her IG captions, you can tell she's now learning about adulthood and everything that comes along with it.

I've had a problem with a few things she's said in the past, but I got over it realising it was simply down to how she was brought up. If she has changed, it's most probably because she lacks the tough experiences and hardships that others have gone through.

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,447 1,145 249
Alleybux
Might as well. Only so much content she can create on lockdown in that tiny ass apartment
Alicia bought a house with her husband, she's not posting right now. Tiarra is still posting and her apartment doesn't look that small plus it has a nice floor to ceiling view. Alicia hyped up the ladies "retreat" she was going to have but kept pushing it back and talking about how much of a hot mess she was in videos.....she got married and had kids and that's the extent of her likeness. She seems sheltered outside of her religion and she seems to self sabotage in career. She only does HR bc she never gave herself the grace to see being a stylist through and now she's stuck in a job that probably pays well but it lackluster just to make ends meet. I know those kids are at home and wearing her out. Wish her the best but she doesn't seem to have built an identity for herself outside of her family.

Pleasantville

WomanOfGod
Reaction score
Reactions
37,782 2,023 290
Alleybux
Alicia bought a house with her husband, she's not posting right now. Tiarra is still posting and her apartment doesn't look that small plus it has a nice floor to ceiling view. Alicia hyped up the ladies "retreat" she was going to have but kept pushing it back and talking about how much of a hot mess she was in videos.....she got married and had kids and that's the extent of her likeness. She seems sheltered outside of her religion and she seems to self sabotage in career. She only does HR bc she never gave herself the grace to see being a stylist through and now she's stuck in a job that probably pays well but it lackluster just to make ends meet. I know those kids are at home and wearing her out. Wish her the best but she doesn't seem to have built an identity for herself outside of her family.

All of this seems true. When the shelter in place first started she would hop on live and say how she can’t handle being around people for long. (Meaning her own kids and husband) and would go in the bedroom while he would deal with them. I also have 2 kids and a husband so I get it but sometimes you have to fight through that. I hope she’s doing okay.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,013 2,690 1,014
Alleybux
I know this is an old post, but I felt and still feel the same way about Alicia Webster's attitude. Sometimes, she just comes off really...bitchy, bougie, arrogant...it's hard to put my finger on it. I do feel as if she's one of those women that think that because she's married, she is better than single women. Not everyone wants to be married. Not every marriage is happy. Some people can be happy in a relationship without being legally married. I'm just saying.

I agree. I like her. She is fashionable. She shops at regular stores and make it look expensive. She is bougie but I think it is because her parents are married. She wanted the lifestyle. I honestly don't think she is happy. I explain below.

All of this seems true. When the shelter in place first started she would hop on live and say how she can’t handle being around people for long. (Meaning her own kids and husband) and would go in the bedroom while he would deal with them. I also have 2 kids and a husband so I get it but sometimes you have to fight through that. I hope she’s doing okay.

This a response to both quotes. I think she is beautiful and stylish but no longer happy. Her husband seems nice and supportive. Her kids are cute. I was confused when she said she couldn't be with kids and husband daily. She needed a break. Her nice husband was watching them. She is blessed with support but you had 2 kids by choice so you have to deal with them. Some moms do not even get the breaks she have. She really just started complaining before her break. Didn't she have a video crying?

She doesn't have an identity. I live in Houston and was excited she seemed to actually want to be an influencer. She is not consistent. She promises daily videos then disappear for months. I missed her first meet and greet but was going to go to next one. She is on another break. She could discuss how to balance working from home or cool loungewesr. Of course having a full time job, husband and kids can keep you busy but either you all in or not at all. She continue to say she looks a mess when I think she looks great which shows some insecurities. I hope she is doing well. She has what it takes to be a good influencer.

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,447 1,145 249
Alleybux
I agree. I like her. She is fashionable. She shops at regular stores and make it look expensive. She is bougie but I think it is because her parents are married. She wanted the lifestyle. I honestly don't think she is happy. I explain below.

This a response to both quotes. I think she is beautiful and stylish but no longer happy. Her husband seems nice and supportive. Her kids are cute. I was confused when she said she couldn't be with kids and husband daily. She needed a break. Her nice husband was watching them. She is blessed with support but you had 2 kids by choice so you have to deal with them. Some moms do not even get the breaks she have. She really just started complaining before her break. Didn't she have a video crying?

She doesn't have an identity. I live in Houston and was excited she seemed to actually want to be an influencer. She is not consistent. She promises daily videos then disappear for months. I missed her first meet and greet but was going to go to next one. She is on another break. She could discuss how to balance working from home or cool loungewesr. Of course having a full time job, husband and kids can keep you busy but either you all in or not at all. She continue to say she looks a mess when I think she looks great which shows some insecurities. I hope she is doing well. She has what it takes to be a good influencer.
I agree!!!! The novelty seems to wear off quickly for her. She wanted to be married. Did that, then she wanted a baby. Did that twice. Couldn't wait to buy a house and now that they're settled in, that novelty is wearing off. It's hard and expensive to upkeep a house and it's even harder move to a new city with no blood family to aid you with starting your new life. Now she's locked down in this house with no flexible access to this new city, so she has to settle into marriage and motherhood and work....but all at the same damn time. Usually she would have the house to herself while her husband was at work and her kids were at school. She wanted to create content and now that's too much for her but she has an editor that she tags in her videos so that's half of her battle. In all honesty, she sees the success of other wives, other business owners and other creators and wants that for herself, but it's evident that she doesn't have the consistent drive needed to put the work in to get it.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,013 2,690 1,014
Alleybux
I agree!!!! The novelty seems to wear off quickly for her. She wanted to be married. Did that, then she wanted a baby. Did that twice. Couldn't wait to buy a house and now that they're settled in, that novelty is wearing off. It's hard and expensive to upkeep a house and it's even harder move to a new city with no blood family to aid you with starting your new life. Now she's locked down in this house with no flexible access to this new city, so she has to settle into marriage and motherhood and work....but all at the same damn time. Usually she would have the house to herself while her husband was at work and her kids were at school. She wanted to create content and now that's too much for her but she has an editor that she tags in her videos so that's half of her battle. In all honesty, she sees the success of other wives, other business owners and other creators and wants that for herself, but it's evident that she doesn't have the consistent drive needed to put the work in to get it.

Ooohhh that is deep. I forgot that some people get bored easily. I think we all do at some point. I loved my sport car years ago. Now I am older and it gets annoying due to lack of space and my joints lol. I remind myself that my car is paid off and that is one less debt. I was excited about my new job that moved me to Houston. When I realized I was getting bored, I realized I have a great salary, some people lost job due to pandemic and my manager let me take 2 to 4 hours breaks. I decided to get hobbies in my home and write one thing I am grateful for every morning. I don't laugh at anyone pain but watching the news, most people can find something to be grateful for. Being alive to even write on this thread is a blessing. When you change your thoughts, you learn not to take blessings for granted.

I followed her during Layerofstyle days before she became super religious. She mentioned that she doesn't have the greatest relationship with her mom but loves her dad. Maybe her mom is putting too much expectations on her. A wife needs to do this and that. Her husband seems chill. Of course, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but he doesn't look like the type to not help her. On her videos, the kids were always coming back from somewhere WITH THEIR DAD. She even got a mommy makeover. She didn't just get boobs done. It is her business but she got a mommy makeover. She still doesn't seem happy. Some people need counseling to figure it out. You can be religious and still need a therapist.

I probably will unfollow her. I really liked her because it is hard to find fashionable influencers on a budget that doesn't look tacky or wear overpriced clothes. If anyone can recommend some bloggers, please let me know.

Ashcom312

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,572 6
Alleybux
I know her family is from NYC and I was hoping that they are ok during this whole pandemic. I thought maybe something happened and that is why she hasn’t been posting. I hope everyone is doing well.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,013 2,690 1,014
Alleybux
I know her family is from NYC and I was hoping that they are ok during this whole pandemic. I thought maybe something happened and that is why she hasn’t been posting. I hope everyone is doing well.

I thought she mentioned her dad being very sick in one post a few months ago. You are right. I forgot she is from NY. NY was hit hard so probably very stressed.

Ashcom312

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,572 6
Alleybux
Have y’all seen this?

Attachments

• C1AB1B8E-3409-4704-8B4C-A7FC23A212F3.jpeg
    C1AB1B8E-3409-4704-8B4C-A7FC23A212F3.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 539

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,447 1,145 249
Alleybux
Have y’all seen this?
I unfollowed her bc the nice nasty thing was annoying me but wow, Little Ms. Fiesty. Haha She’s clearly overwhelmed with her life and being forced to stay indoors has her on edge. I wouldn’t say that she doesn’t like motherhood but I will say that with 2 super active kids under 5, motherhood is wearing her out. She is adamant that she doesn’t want more after she had the son and IMO she seemed better content with just Winter. She also seems short tempered and scattered in general and she’s been open that she’s a “hot mess” (her words in a video) so luckily for the kids they have her husband who seems kind and patient.

Ashcom312

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,572 6
Alleybux
I unfollowed her bc the nice nasty thing was annoying me but wow, Little Ms. Fiesty. Haha She’s clearly overwhelmed with her life and being forced to stay indoors has her on edge. I wouldn’t say that she doesn’t like motherhood but I will say that with 2 super active kids under 5, motherhood is wearing her out. She is adamant that she doesn’t want more after she had the son and IMO she seemed better content with just Winter. She also seems short tempered and scattered in general and she’s been open that she’s a “hot mess” (her words in a video) so luckily for the kids they have her husband who seems kind and patient.
I liked her and her content, but when she kept disappearing I realized that she doesn’t care about the folks following her. They seem to only be convenient when she needs an opinion or some information.
Her comment wasn’t necessary. She complains about her kids and she doesn’t want anyone to have a say about it. She is blessed and doesn’t seem to realize how blessed she is.

Last edited:

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,447 1,145 249
Alleybux
I liked her and her content, but when she kept disappearing I realized that she doesn’t care about the folks following her. They seem to only be convenient when she needs an opinion or some information.
Her comment wasn’t necessary. She complains about her kids and she doesn’t anyone to have a say about it. She is blessed and doesn’t seem to realize how blessed she is.
The bolded is exactly it but I wonder what would bring her true happiness bc she doesn’t seem to have that. Beautiful family. New home in a new city. New breast. New growth in her followers. I wonder what she feels like she’s missing bc outside looking in, she’s got what many women dream of. I would also like to know what is considered content consistency for you ladies? How often should she post on IG and her channel.....like even at bare minimum but still acceptable.

Ashcom312

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,572 6
Alleybux
The bolded is exactly it but I wonder what would bring her true happiness bc she doesn’t seem to have that. Beautiful family. New home in a new city. New breast. New growth in her followers. I wonder what she feels like she’s missing bc outside looking in, she’s got what many women dream of. I would also like to know what is considered content consistency for you ladies? How often should she post on IG and her channel.....like even at bare minimum but still acceptable.
It’s like she is not happy with herself and she probably fronts like she is on social media.
She is very inconsistent with posting and she should just give it up. Posting biweekly or even monthly is better than what she does. She disappears every year for 3 to 4 months.

Sirenk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,128 1,021 354
Alleybux
Lots of women be miserable af after marriage and kids, it’s lowkey an exhausting ball and chain and very few wives keep it real about that.

What probably makes it worse is that they moved away from family so there isn’t close family that she can have take the kids for a day or even few hours.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,845 181 5
Alleybux
She'll be OK. She's still young and will grow into herself.

IDK her personally, but used to follow her back in the day. When she was single, she always gave off the vibe that she was very eager to get chose and married. It didn't seem that she developed many hobbies outside being wife material. Now that she's a wife and mother, the novelty has worn off.

Pleasantville

WomanOfGod
Reaction score
Reactions
37,782 2,023 290
Alleybux
It also doesn’t seem like she has any homegirls. Husband, kids, house is cool but you need that group of friends you can let loose with.

Ashcom312

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,572 6
Alleybux
She also keeps talking about letting her personality shine. Like who are you Sis? Seems like she keeps it fake for social media and she probably knows that if we get to see her real personality, we may not like her.

Couture_Queen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,546 112 53
Alleybux
She also keeps talking about letting her personality shine. Like who are you Sis? Seems like she keeps it fake for social media and she probably knows that if we get to see her real personality, we may not like her.

I think that's a bit of a reach. I have my FB and IG accounts and my true personality hasn't come due to extreme shyness. Alicia has made it clear she's an introvert and even said if you're her friend she wants you all to herself, she doesn't want you having other friends (this was said in one her car chronicles). even as i typed that i had to chuckle to myself 'cause i can't believe she actually said that. I mention this because it shows her how closeted she really is.

Anyway, my point is i highly doubt she's fake. I do however think the pressures of being a mother of two kids under 5, not having any friends around her and being an extreme introvert are taking its toll. I somewhat feel for her.

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,447 1,145 249
Alleybux
Went to her page today bc her other thread got bumped and she says she's in counseling to rekindle her marriage. Good for her bc moving across country, plus raising small kids can either grow you and your spouse together or apart. She's back posting regularly on IG but no new YT videos yet. She has this weird arrogance about her but I cant put my finger on what it is exactly that annoys me hahaha.

SquareBiz90

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,949 265 29
Alleybux
I definitely think the novelty has worn off as far as marriage and kids. I've been doing some catching up on Ms Webster on the TM thread and I honestly don't think her son was planned. I think she was happy with just her daughter. She just popped up almost 8 months pregnant and was like "Oh yeah Winter is about to have a sibling" She drowned us with pregnancy content from her daughter and nothing of the little guy, who she barely posts

I feel she jumped to marry the first eligible guy she dated (did she date around at all?) just to prove she could do it. I'm sure he's a nice guy but maybe she realized she needed more than just eligible? Was she very religious (is she still?) prior to being married? Seems like she jumped on that when she found a suitor that was a devout Christian. I think that could be a factor too. She for sure grew up sheltered, didn't spend any time breaking free as young adult to find herself before getting married and now she's a different type of sheltered.

Last edited:

Sunshine_Vento

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,911 1,858 157
Alleybux
I definitely think the novelty has worn off as far as marriage and kids. I've been doing some catching up on Ms Webster on the TM thread and I honestly don't think her son was planned. I think she was content with her just daughter. She just popped up almost 8 months pregnant and was like "Oh yeah Winter is about to have a sibling" She drowned us with pregnancy content from her daughter and nothing of the little guy, who she barely posts

I feel she jumped to marry the first eligible guy she dated (did she date around at all?) just to prove she could do it. I'm sure he's a nice guy but maybe she realized she needed more than just eligible? Was she very religious (is she still?) prior to being married? Seems like she jumped on that when she found a suitor that was a devout Christian. I think that could be a factor too. She for sure grew up sheltered, didn't spend anytime breaking free as young adult to find herself before getting married and now she's a different type of sheltered.

This surprised me too! I don't recall any Christian/ churchy vibes in her pre-relationship content so it came as a shock that she was on that wave when she met this guy.

SquareBiz90

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,949 265 29
Alleybux
This surprised me too! I don't recall any Christian/ churchy vibes in her pre-relationship content so it came as a shock that she was on that wave when she met this guy.

Which could be contributing to why she's coming off so unhappy. She is probably battling with who she Really is and who she portrayed herself as to bag a husband. I see it often. Women will change everything about themselves to be the type of woman they think a certain man wants. Then spend their life hiding their true selves and suffocating.

In one of her resent posts she said she and her husband were rekindling their marriage.....I've been married 5 years, so I think she's been married for 6 and the flame has died already? My husband and I moved states with a kid too *Shrugs*

I think while he's a nice guy and a decent provider her man is probably boring and marriage/momhood is work enough. I think she could benefit for an identity, hobbies, and friends outside of marriage and motherhood.

Pleasantville

WomanOfGod
Reaction score
Reactions
37,782 2,023 290
Alleybux
Maybe the kids are the reason they had to rekindle things. Especially when they are back to back like hers are.

Sashasash

Queen Bratz
Reaction score
Reactions
5,892 865 185
Alleybux
I was going to start a thread on her but I didn’t have time!

I didn’t know this one existed. But she’s been getting on my nerves. I follow tons of bloggers, and she’s super fake.

I’ve been following her since her layersogstyle days, when she lived in New York, and would film in her little purple room that she called her ‘utopia’. I really really liked her, but soooo much has changed.

I feel so bad for her husband because I think he seems like a genuine person, but she’s extremely nasty and selfish. At least that’s how she appears to be.

She used to be living her best life in NY but one day she decided that she wanted to settle down. This was evident in the fact that they did the whole ‘no xes’ thing. I feel like when most ladies do that all of a sudden, they are low key putting pressure on the guy to marry them.

Also, he never seemed like her type. I think she just went with the first guy willing to marry her. She became religious all of a sudden, and had kids.

I cringe every time I see her on Instagram with her kids and husband. It’s clear that she’s unhappy and miserable. She makes the kids seem like a burden. Even her comments about wanting her life and body back.

She has such a nasty and fake attitude. She had posted a long story on her ig recently about a sales lady that came to the house to set up a security system I believe..She was complaining about the ladys attitude when in fact I think the lady was just nervous and trying to do her job and make small talk. Her story made me soo mad.

I also wanted to chime in when she posted the screenshot of her ‘clapping back’ at the lady who commented that she seems annoyed with her kids. It’s true! She’s always rolling her eyes and seems over it.

I guess motherhood isn’t what she thought it would be. But that’s no reason to be so nasty and passive aggressive.

God bless her husband. I was not surprised to hear that they were in therapy. I think she feels trapped.

Sashasash

Queen Bratz
Reaction score
Reactions
5,892 865 185
Alleybux
And the other day when she wanted her followers to tell rainbow to sponsor her or something like that... she not once said please or thank you.

Liiiike who do you think you are!?

Sunshine_Vento

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,911 1,858 157
Alleybux
Which could be contributing to why she's coming off so unhappy. She is probably battling with who she Really is and who she portrayed herself as to bag a husband. I see it often. Women will change everything about themselves to be the type of woman they think a certain man wants. Then spend their life hiding their true selves and suffocating.

In one of her resent posts she said she and her husband were rekindling their marriage.....I've been married 5 years, so I think she's been married for 6 and the flame has died already? My husband and I moved states with a kid too *Shrugs*

I think while he's a nice guy and a decent provider her man is probably boring and marriage/momhood is work enough. I think she could benefit for an identity, hobbies, and friends outside of marriage and motherhood.

This! I used to think Alicia was so fly and all of that got bottled up to present this Christian wife image. She used to be stylist, right? I completely understand getting the HR job to make steady income, but I wonder if she's considered jumping back into styling on the side. It would help her restore her identity and add some more joy to her life.

Sirenk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,128 1,021 354
Alleybux
How old is she? I’m sorry but this is all her own doing, obsessing over being a wife and mom just to be able to say that you are rarely ends well. I’m sure that the pandemic has made things more stressful but still.

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,447 1,145 249
Alleybux
How old is she? I’m sorry but this is all her own doing, obsessing over being a wife and mom just to be able to say that you are rarely ends well. I’m sure that the pandemic has made things more stressful but still.
She should be like 32 or 33. Still young enough to find her purpose. I think she wants to go the lifestyle blogger route based on her feed and she has the makings for it, she's just not consistent and her attitude is flighty.

SquareBiz90

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,949 265 29
Alleybux
This! I used to think Alicia was so fly and all of that got bottled up to present this Christian wife image. She used to be stylist, right? I completely understand getting the HR job to make steady income, but I wonder if she's considered jumping back into styling on the side. It would help her restore her identity and add some more joy to her life.

Totally Agree! I'd love to see her do some styling! Hell, she can switch up her content and do styling hauls for moms, how she mixes high end with affordable clothing etc. I'd definitely watch!

SquareBiz90

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,949 265 29
Alleybux
I was going to start a thread on her but I didn’t have time!

I didn’t know this one existed. But she’s been getting on my nerves. I follow tons of bloggers, and she’s super fake.

I’ve been following her since her layersogstyle days, when she lived in New York, and would film in her little purple room that she called her ‘utopia’. I really really liked her, but soooo much has changed.

I feel so bad for her husband because I think he seems like a genuine person, but she’s extremely nasty and selfish. At least that’s how she appears to be.

She used to be living her best life in NY but one day she decided that she wanted to settle down. This was evident in the fact that they did the whole ‘no xes’ thing. I feel like when most ladies do that all of a sudden, they are low key putting pressure on the guy to marry them.

Also, he never seemed like her type. I think she just went with the first guy willing to marry her. She became religious all of a sudden, and had kids.

I cringe every time I see her on Instagram with her kids and husband. It’s clear that she’s unhappy and miserable. She makes the kids seem like a burden. Even her comments about wanting her life and body back.

She has such a nasty and fake attitude. She had posted a long story on her ig recently about a sales lady that came to the house to set up a security system I believe..She was complaining about the ladys attitude when in fact I think the lady was just nervous and trying to do her job and make small talk. Her story made me soo mad.

I also wanted to chime in when she posted the screenshot of her ‘clapping back’ at the lady who commented that she seems annoyed with her kids. It’s true! She’s always rolling her eyes and seems over it.

I guess motherhood isn’t what she thought it would be. But that’s no reason to be so nasty and passive aggressive.

God bless her husband. I was not surprised to hear that they were in therapy. I think she feels trapped.

----------

1. I hate it when women to the "Im celebrate all of a sudden because I'm trying to bag a man". I respect people who are celibate for spiritual, emotional and mental reasons. Not just to secure the husband bag. All that does is leave you stuck with someone you might not mesh well with xesually.

2. She is constantly mentioning that she is done with kids. I mean, I am too (I have only 1 because that is all I can afford mentally, physically and financially LOL) but she mentions it in reference to her son a lot. So damn lil man just gonna grow up knowing he is the one who made his mom wish for her pre motherhood days back? It seems to me she was one of those girls who glamorized marriage and motherhood. Its very rewarding work but its WORK! Every day I am growing more grateful to my parents because they raised us 2 girls with very little money and we turned out decent LOL.

3. I'm sure she feels trapped but HE is the one who was trapped. She switched up everything about herself to convince him she was a celibate Christian, who was ready for the ups and downs of marriage and motherhood. Now that she's showing her realness he's probably like who TF is this chick?

Binti Msupa

Salvation is by grace through faith,not works!
Reaction score
Reactions
2,750 93 12
Alleybux
Lol, An Alicia 'Ms Human Resources' Webster thread? nobody is safe in these streets.
  • Love her basic, chick and affordable style, everyday, basic makeup and heat trained healthy hair.
  • Love her adorable babies. Winter is a fiesty girl.
  • Hate her laziness when it comes to her influencer 'career' . Hoping on IG stories is all she loves to do.
  • Hate her attitude! Self confidence is a healthy tool and way of life, but attitude/subtle meanness/pride is low self esteem disguised to appear 'confident'. We see right through you Ms. Webster.
  • Jazeer is her answered prayer, love how hands on and present he is as a dad.
  • I respect her decision not to do a house tour, let's just enjoy her 'decor tips' :ROFLMAO:
  • I can't talk on her mothering/wife skills /how tired or not tired she is of her kids. It's not easy being a wife, mum. :cry: Siz maybe going through some mid life crisis

Couture_Queen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,546 112 53
Alleybux
Lol, An Alicia 'Ms Human Resources' Webster thread? nobody is safe in these streets.
  • Love her basic, chick and affordable style, everyday, basic makeup and heat trained healthy hair.
  • Love her adorable babies. Winter is a fiesty girl.
  • Hate her laziness when it comes to her influencer 'career' . Hoping on IG stories is all she loves to do.
  • Hate her attitude! Self confidence is a healthy tool and way of life, but attitude/subtle meanness/pride is low self esteem disguised to appear 'confident'. We see right through you Ms. Webster.
  • Jazeer is her answered prayer, love how hands on and present he is as a dad.
  • I respect her decision not to do a house tour, let's just enjoy her 'decor tips' :ROFLMAO:
  • I can't talk on her mothering/wife skills /how tired or not tired she is of her kids. It's not easy being a wife, mum. :cry: Siz maybe going through some mid life crisis

Explain please. I can't see this pride everyone is referring too.

brwnsugar

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
680 8 29
Alleybux
I use to really like this girl. But something about her is off.. A bit boasting perhaps am not sure. The whole counseling/therapy thing I truly believe it’s only shared because she’s trying to be relatable. Everyone keeps talking about therapy, self love we get it-she’s being vulnerable to her audience. My aunt told me this one time: if it’s bad ,really bad they don’t ever talk about it. I’m sure her hubby just not as sweet as they were pre-kids and everything is ok.
As for her home it’s Not like the McMansion you would find out in Houston. I think she really doesn’t want to show her house because it’s not up to influencer standards , not filled with unnecessary sh!t from home goods and restoration hardware and she’s using the excuse of privacy as a reason not to show it.I don’t want to sound mean but… Is her son autistic? Those babies look just like their dad. Something about her mouth puts me off I don’t know why.

happygirl96

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,464 566 237
Alleybux
I think it’s funny when ppl say they need a break/vacation but spend the entire time taking photos. She posted that a random guy wanted to take pictures of her and her husband on vacay...I find that suspicious lol

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,447 1,145 249
Alleybux
People in the comments asking is she pregnant again, I know she had her boobs done but it was insinuated that she got a full mommy makeover. She's been adamant about not wanting more kids, I just think those slinky dresses don't do anyone any favors UNLESS you're rail thin.