Quantcast

Any tea on Tiarra Monet and her light skinned friend?

Tropical

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
52,049 1,965 238
Alleybux
Damn come through with good tea lol. Glad they are still married and moving on up.

I thought the house would be really nice from the one room she showed but like you said, maybe they focused on saving and moving. Sellers’ market so they can get a better house. Not 2012 lol. I love how y’all spill tea but still funny.
Do you mean the living room?

5BA654A5-6D3F-4997-A9A4-D4B18E9C9F89.jpeg

I actually really like Alicia, I’ve followed her in real time since her NYC days. We also had toddlers and new (to us) houses during the pandemic so I never felt she was complaining or negative, every vent resonated with me. I appreciated that she was frank about marriage counseling, stresses of working from home, etc. I like folks who keep it real.

Winter also started Kindergarten this fall (I think) , which means they aren’t paying $2200 a month for 2 daycares now. My child is Zion’s age and I know I will probably get a she-shed built in the backyard once I don’t have a daycare note anymore either.

Whateveryouwant

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,009 650 40
Alleybux
Jaazer just got promoted 2 months ago (still in Houston) so I am thinking they are upgrading homes because they listed the house a month after his promotion. It looks like her old house is pending sale and they got quite a bit of equity in the 3 years they lived there. I don’t blame her, if both got promoted, they can get a nicer house in the area or a new build that matched her style better.

I am looking at the pics on the old house listing and I see why she didn’t do a house tour on YouTube, it isn’t decorated much, still has a very 2012 Z-Gallerie decor style with very basic, outdated bathrooms. I had suspected marble contact paper on her kitchen counter tops and it looks like I was right. So at one point they stopped focusing on trying to do a decor makeover and just save up for a better house.
Thanks for the tea. I definitely had the feeling she’ll be back. First post would probably be them in front of their new house so that’ll be in a couple of months perhaps

I actually really like Alicia, I’ve followed her in real time since her NYC days. We also had toddlers and new (to us) houses during the pandemic so I never felt she was complaining or negative, every vent resonated with me. I appreciated that she was frank about marriage counseling, stresses of working from home, etc. I like folks who keep it real.

Winter also started Kindergarten this fall (I think) , which means they aren’t paying $2200 a month for 2 daycares now. My child is Zion’s age and I know I will probably get a she-shed built in the backyard once I don’t have a daycare note anymore either.
i forget how expensive daycare is! Damn!!!

Aleeislove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,683 161 155
Alleybux
I noticed that she is sometimes active on Pinterest. She was in a position where there wasn’t much privacy. You can basically google anything or anyone now.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,983 2,687 1,014
Alleybux

Yes. I thought it was more decorated than that but it looks like a very nice house to me. They should have multiple offers over the asking price right now. Whew I don’t have kids. Daycare is expensive!!!! I didn’t think about daycare. I earn way above average median income for middle class but damn it wouldn’t be enough with two kids lol even living in TX. Thanks again for the inside tea. Glad she is doing well. Of course I don’t know her but she was my fav and it’s rare an influencer would disappear. Maybe stop posting for a while or make a post that they will no longer be active. She took down HR videos lol and was like f everyone I’m out lol.

Instagram will be gone soon in a few years anyway and not everyone wants a side job as influencer. She was good at in the beginning as a single and engaged woman but at the end of the day, family and mental health are more important than pleasing strangers that do not pay bills.

WhewChilay

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I really enjoy her and her family. They are awesome!

However, I’m not sure that him getting a promotion necessarily means anything…(congrats to him though)

Around the time the she came off of SM, he deleted his bio.
It used to say “Husband, Father, Christian”.
I also noticed his posts went from 242 to (recently) 183.
I don’t follow him, these are just observations.

I TRULY and sincerely hope for the best for them, but again those were hustmy observations.

Aleeislove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,683 161 155
Alleybux

However, I’m not sure that him getting a promotion necessarily means anything…(congrats to him though)

I TRULY and sincerely hope for the best for them, but again those were hustmy observations.
I noticed that his bio was gone as well.
I also noticed his friend their old pastor and wife are no longer together and felt like the were pushing waiting until you’re married to have xes and now his ex wife is in another relationship so quickly.
It’s possible that marriage for her may not be what she thought it would be and she just decided to call it quits. That is sad if that’s the case.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,983 2,687 1,014
Alleybux

Whew. One thing about LSA. Y’all can find tea. Good observation. Something has happened. Usually if there is a break up or some shady stuff happens with a group then the person would do a lot of unfollowing. People take sides.

No clue about their pastor. So the pastor divorced and already taken by someone’s new.? That’s sounds very messy.

Bio is a huge giveaway. It was a basic bio so it wouldn’t be no reason to change unless he was getting a divorce. He is still a father and I’m assuming he is still a Christian.

Again, he’s smart to keep page privacy to only family and friends because I’m nosy lol. Not like I do anything with info lol. Just nosy.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,983 2,687 1,014
Alleybux
I noticed that his bio was gone as well.
I also noticed his friend their old pastor and wife are no longer together and felt like the were pushing waiting until you’re married to have xes and now his ex wife is in another relationship so quickly.
It’s possible that marriage for her may not be what she thought it would be and she just decided to call it quits. That is sad if that’s the case.
I forgot to tag you. I asked other font. So what is her with the pastor situation? It sounds like a messy soap opera.

WhewChilay

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Whew. One thing about LSA. Y’all can find tea. Good observation. Something has happened. Usually if there is a break up or some shady stuff happens with a group then the person would do a lot of unfollowing. People take sides.

No clue about their pastor. So the pastor divorced and already taken by someone’s new.? That’s sounds very messy.

Bio is a huge giveaway. It was a basic bio so it wouldn’t be no reason to change unless he was getting a divorce. He is still a father and I’m assuming he is still a Christian.

Again, he’s smart to keep page privacy to only family and friends because I’m nosy lol. Not like I do anything with info lol. Just nosy.
Oh it’s not followers that he deleted. It’s posts/pics. When I saw the post count drop from 242 to 183, that’s quite a lot of pictures to delete(59).. and unfortunately there’s only one thing I could imagine he’d need to delete so many pics of.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,983 2,687 1,014
Alleybux
Oh it’s not followers that he deleted. It’s posts/pics. When I saw the post count drop from 242 to 183, that’s quite a lot of pictures to delete(59).. and unfortunately there’s only one thing I could imagine he’d need to delete so many pics of.
Thanks for clarification. Make sense! 59 pics is a lot!!! Her identity was her marriage in a sense. It’s easy to delete profile or pics than to make a speech to stranger. Divorce is hard especially with those adorable kids :(. But life goes on. They have to see each other for a while. I don’t know if they are divorced. Just assuming due to bio change, public mention of marriage being very hard.

Is anyone following someone similar to her? I want grown cheap but don’t look cheap fashion. Not half naked but designer fashion.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,983 2,687 1,014
Alleybux
They are NOT divorced, his Mother sadly passed away last year.
His page was still up when she died. People were putting up prayer signs. Also he has a brother or cousin that Candice’s friend. Candice is a dancer I follow. He has a podcast with Alicia’s husband brother or cousin and lives in LA. I remembered he showed a photo.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,983 2,687 1,014
Alleybux

531F8594-F71D-4F8E-AC49-A850D66EFA96.jpeg
78DCEB77-679B-4A44-AA8B-DF322D50838B.jpeg

Handsome family!!!! Well this mystery won’t be solved lol which is good. I want to be so private, people can’t figure out sh!t lol.

Last edited:

Whateveryouwant

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,009 650 40
Alleybux
Yes. I thought it was more decorated than that but it looks like a very nice house to me. They should have multiple offers over the asking price right now. Whew I don’t have kids. Daycare is expensive!!!! I didn’t think about daycare. I earn way above average median income for middle class but damn it wouldn’t be enough with two kids lol even living in TX. Thanks again for the inside tea. Glad she is doing well. Of course I don’t know her but she was my fav and it’s rare an influencer would disappear. Maybe stop posting for a while or make a post that they will no longer be active. She took down HR videos lol and was like f everyone I’m out lol.

Instagram will be gone soon in a few years anyway and not everyone wants a side job as influencer. She was good at in the beginning as a single and engaged woman but at the end of the day, family and mental health are more important than pleasing strangers that do not pay bills.

View attachment 3107479 View attachment 3107480
Handsome family!!!! Well this mystery won’t be solved lol which is good. I want to be so private, people can’t figure out sh!t lol.

That private part. I wish these influencers with husband that have regular jobs were always private. It makes no sense when I go on one of their husbands page and most of their followers are their wife’s followers. I think it’s creepy. I go look from time to time but no reason to follow. And some women are shady a and the wife complains when too many people slide in their men’s dm. I’m not even famous or an influencer but nobody can find the people in my circle , especially my husband lol.

Aleeislove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,683 161 155
Alleybux
I forgot to tag you. I asked other font. So what is her with the pastor situation? It sounds like a messy soap opera.
The pastors wife is a tv actress. She is on law and order. The church is as called the living room, but since covid I’ve notice that that church is gone and they were no longer posting each other. Then recently I’ve noticed the (ex)wife has a new boyfriend.
I don’t know if Alicia saw that couples marriage fall apart and probably thought dang if they didn’t make it, will we.
It looks like she got all that she wanted and still was never truly satisfied with her life. I hope they are ok, but it not starting to look like they are.

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,447 1,145 249
Alleybux
I'm sorry to hear about his mother and my prayers go out to his family! She deleted her page this year though so not sure the correlation but I hope they are doing well and she's adjusted better to working from home while maintaining a family life.

Jeffers21

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,589 199 5
Alleybux
So I requested Jaazer and he accepted me on IG.

his last post was of their daughter on Sept 25. And prior to that a Mother’s Day post to Alicia.

Attachments

• 43FD2D71-AEE7-432B-9308-1449AC8DFFFF.png
    43FD2D71-AEE7-432B-9308-1449AC8DFFFF.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 356

Whateveryouwant

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,009 650 40
Alleybux
So I requested Jaazer and he accepted me on IG.

his last post was of their daughter on Sept 25. And prior to that a Mother’s Day post to Alicia.
I’m glad to know all is well. I just think she got tired of social medial in general. People can be so critical especially if you are an influencer, people expect you to be one way. I think she’ll come back very soon.
I did like her videos “sonata chronicles”.

p.s after some time , edit your message. If she happens to Google herself and see that, she’ll probably be pissed .

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,983 2,687 1,014
Alleybux
I’m glad to know all is well. I just think she got tired of social medial in general. People can be so critical especially if you are an influencer, people expect you to be one way. I think she’ll come back very soon.
I did like her videos “sonata chronicles”.

p.s after some time , edit your message. If she happens to Google herself and see that, she’ll probably be pissed .
True. I just deleted two social media this weekend and only have a fake account for Twitter and one private IG account. Not to troll. I’m not an influencer but people can get in your business or past people hitting you up. Like it’s the past. Stop bothering me. Leave me alone.

Glad she is doing well. Her husband doesn’t seem like a person that would post daily anyway which is good. It’s so good they are not giving a divorce!!!!!

Whateveryouwant

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,009 650 40
Alleybux
True. I just deleted two social media this weekend and only have a fake account for Twitter and one private IG account. Not to troll. I’m not an influencer but people can get in your business or past people hitting you up. Like it’s the past. Stop bothering me. Leave me alone.

Glad she is doing well. Her husband doesn’t seem like a person that would post daily anyway which is good. It’s so good they are not giving a divorce!!!!!
Yes girl. I feel you about people bothering. I’m also not an influencer and people are still nosy lol. Always watching your stories when they don’t follow you. So I can only imagine what it’s like to be a social media influencer. I think the reason why many do it is because the money is good.

i also wish there was a way to make these lsa forums private so people can’t easily see what we talk about. Ugh

Aleeislove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,683 161 155
Alleybux
She really shouldn’t be mad. You disappear on over 30k folks across all social platforms, some will start searching for you. It is unfortunately the times we live in. If you want a private life you have to literally share only the bare minimum online or nothing at all.

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,983 2,687 1,014
Alleybux
She really shouldn’t be mad. You disappear on over 30k folks across all social platforms, some will start searching for you. It is unfortunately the times we live in. If you want a private life you have to literally share only the bare minimum online or nothing at all.
Yes and it’s not like she posted personal stuff. A lot of followers known her online presence since Layer of Style. Also we didn’t go looking for her husband. When she was dating him she posted him on YouTube and tagged him as Game Changer. She posted her children and beautiful wedding. But I get it because she wasn’t a traditional influencer. She had few sponsors because she had her own job and was of course busy with kids and husband. I really feel she could have been a monthly or quarterly influncers. Make a video about HR or fashion then disappear. I seen so many people take 3-6 months and 1 year breaks and come back. They lose followers then get them back. The people that need it to pay rent are usually on it daily. If not she doesn’t have to be. Recommended fashion for each season, posted one video and dipped. But it’s her life and she knows what’s best for her.

Aleeislove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,683 161 155
Alleybux
Yes and it’s not like she posted personal stuff. A lot of followers known her online presence since Layer of Style. Also we didn’t go looking for her husband. When she was dating him she posted him on YouTube and tagged him as Game Changer. She posted her children and beautiful wedding. But I get it because she wasn’t a traditional influencer. She had few sponsors because she had her own job and was of course busy with kids and husband. I really feel she could have been a monthly or quarterly influncers. Make a video about HR or fashion then disappear. I seen so many people take 3-6 months and 1 year breaks and come back. They lose followers then get them back. The people that need it to pay rent are usually on it daily. If not she doesn’t have to be. Recommended fashion for each season, posted one video and dipped. But it’s her life and she knows what’s best for her.
I agree. She posted all of these life events on IG as they were happening. Hopefully she is happier now.

Jeffers21

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,589 199 5
Alleybux
Nah I asked and she’s gone for good. A font found her husband’s page. Everybody determined they are still married but done with social media.
He recently celebrated his 40th. His brother was there. Would’ve loved to seen Alicia.

Attachments

• 1D797B58-E878-4373-A063-F3099AC25090.jpeg
    1D797B58-E878-4373-A063-F3099AC25090.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 260

Iloveteatea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,983 2,687 1,014
Alleybux
He recently celebrated his 40th. His brother was there. Would’ve loved to seen Alicia.
Wow. The big 40. He looks great ( not that 40 is old). I thought he was younger for some reason. She is like Beyoncé. She is minding her business. Social media suck lol. I’m thinking about erasing my page again but I like some live shows on there. It’s a fake page so it’s not that bad.

Last edited:

Whateveryouwant

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,009 650 40
Alleybux
It looks like she finally decided to reactivated her page.
5D1BE8C3-955E-4573-BC14-1AB7176DFF6A.jpeg

I knew she was coming back one day.
she’s into home decor…etc I can foresee her making a post about a new house( we guessed that because a font posted they sold their other one) so we might get some home decor content, updates on her husband and kids.

Jeffers21

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,589 199 5
Alleybux
It looks like she finally decided to reactivated her page.
View attachment 3259969
I knew she was coming back one day.
she’s into home decor…etc I can foresee her making a post about a new house( we guessed that because a font posted they sold their other one) so we might get some home decor content, updates on her husband and kids
Love to see it! Now it could still be too early, but I see she removed “Webster” and she’s not following Jaazer.

Whateveryouwant

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,009 650 40
Alleybux
Love to see it! Now it could still be too early, but I see she removed “Webster” and she’s not following Jaazer.
Oh wow. That’s very strange. I don’t want to be negative and speculate but dang, I hope all is well.

i typed her name on Google and saw a baby registry page but I’m not sure if it’s her. There are probably a thousands Alicia w3bst3rs in the world.
i did enjoy her content and rent and how she loved to bargain so can’t wait for her posts. I see she’s only following 17 people now too.

AshleyDavenport

Scheming Social Climber
Reaction score
Reactions
19,646 1,604 50
Alleybux
Random question but is being a pastor Jazeer’s side gig? Lol I didn’t see any mention of it on LinkedIn (I wasn’t signed in to the platform) but his professional and educational background looks like any everyday professional (no mention of divinity school etc.)

Whateveryouwant

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,009 650 40
Alleybux
Random question but is being a pastor Jazeer’s side gig? Lol I didn’t see any mention of it on LinkedIn (I wasn’t signed in to the platform) but his professional and educational background looks like any everyday professional (no mention of divinity school etc.)
Nope. He was never one and is not a pastor. He’s always been a professional. He’s just very religious.

Aleeislove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,683 161 155
Alleybux
Okay, so I just looked through the 19 contacts she is following. Jaazer, his family and his LA friends are no where in sight.. except for one person who she seems to have formed a real friendship with.

I unfortunately think they may have broken up and that would be a shame if it is true.

She is following her nyc friends that were in her wedding and a few fashion and hair pages. I think she will post something by the end of this week/weekend and she more than likely will gear her page towards fashion and style.

Last edited:

AshleyDavenport

Scheming Social Climber
Reaction score
Reactions
19,646 1,604 50
Alleybux
Nope. He was never one and is not a pastor. He’s always been a professional. He’s just very religious.

Oh okay thanks…I could’ve sworn he was taking on an associate pastor position in their contemporary church right after Alicia moved out to LA.

Okay, so I just looked through the 19 contacts she is following. Jaazer, his family and his LA friends are no where insight.. except for one person who she seems to have formed a real friendship with.

I unfortunately think they may have broken up and that would be a shame if it is true.

She is following her nyc friends that were in her wedding and a few fashion and hair pages. I think she will post something by the end of this week/weekend and she more than likely will gear her page towards fashion and style.
Oh man, I really hope they didn’t break up, I really liked them for each other.

Whateveryouwant

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,009 650 40
Alleybux
Okay, so I just looked through the 19 contacts she is following. Jaazer, his family and his LA friends are no where in sight.. except for one person who she seems to have formed a real friendship with.

Damn! It makes sense. I went to look and you right. They ain’t following each other. He seemed like a great guy and they seem to be in love but once they got kids, she started complaining A LOT about those kids. Kids will get on your nerves but I always felt like she lacked some kind of support and something wasn’t right in their marriage but I couldn’t put my finger on it. I thought that I was over-analyzing and was probably wrong.
Someone said they sold their house . So when you put the pieces together, it definitely sounds like a separation or divorce. I hope they can work it out at some point.