Quantcast

Any Tea on Vince Staples?

dckeisha77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
266 11 1
Alleybux
Oop! Does her first name start with one of the last 4 letters of the alphabet LOL I've heard some rumblings.
I know of a nickname but not real name. I take it must be another girl you know of?

Looks like Ms. Jean isn’t the only and definitely not the ONE

keepthatsameenergy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,939 483 35
Alleybux
Idk. I don’t wanna say too much. Like I said I don’t think she’s industry and she’s very reg. Lowkey and nice. She’s not from Cali though.

If it's who I think it is... very interesting timing. I respect your decision to not spill

dckeisha77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
266 11 1
Alleybux
Her and our man out in Brooklyn together. Cute. (5th pic)

And I doubt that was him. He’s still in California. He was on Joe Budden’s podcast recently saying he’s about to film for the remake of White Men Can’t Jump in two weeks.

dckeisha77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
266 11 1
Alleybux
If it's who I think it is... very interesting timing. I respect your decision to not spill
Thank you for respecting. It might be the same girl or not but this one is really about her biz and not an attention seeker. She really likes him…for him and in so many words doesn’t wish to be a “rapper’s gf” if you get what I’m saying. She’s accomplished in her own right.

dckeisha77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
266 11 1
Alleybux
I’m back with a little more to spill. What I will say is that she’s Black. Idk the type of Black women he dealt with before but she’s not a light bright at all. A little thick. I’m not sure how long he’s known her but I been peepin’ her and I don’t think it’s been that long.

Thot bot

Shii Talker
Reaction score
Reactions
9,631 204 27
Alleybux
Beam? No. She got a man and her and Vince appear to just be cool
Oh ok, can we get a hint or something chile everybody be keeping info if this gon be the case why are we here! but besides that I think it’s cute you guys have respect for his privacy to an extent you don’t really see that with other fan bases.

dckeisha77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
266 11 1
Alleybux
Oh ok, can we get a hint or something chile everybody be keeping info if this gon be the case why are we here! but besides that I think it’s cute you guys have respect for his privacy to an extent you don’t really see that with other fan bases.

The hint I could give would blow the spot up and that’s snitchin’ lol. Sike! But rs it could put her in the light and she really don’t seem like that type. You can tell a lot about somebody by how they carry themselves even online and she don’t really make no noise. I could see why he would be interested in her. I hope he don’t mess it up tho cause she seems cool.

Also, its been said his team knows about this thread in here. I just been able to piece things together. The interaction was kinda public.

Last edited:

Thot bot

Shii Talker
Reaction score
Reactions
9,631 204 27
Alleybux
The hint I could give would blow the spot up and that’s snitchin’ lol. Sike! But rs it could put her in the light and she really don’t seem like that type. You can tell a lot about somebody by how they carry themselves even online and she don’t really make no noise. I could see why he would be interested in her. I hope he don’t mess it up tho cause she seems cool.

Also, its been said his team knows about this thread in here. I just been able to piece things together. The interaction was kinda public.
I understand lol we just gon have to wait & see! Catch em court side at the game with the adopted white babies lol

MINGSO

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
96 2
Alleybux

He defo has more than one fling but I know exactly who you're talking about and he's not dating that girl. Rule of thumb with Vince is he never interacts publicly with any of his serious tings. Lol very good eye though.

dckeisha77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
266 11 1
Alleybux
He defo has more than one fling but I know exactly who you're talking about and he's not dating that girl. Rule of thumb with Vince is he never interacts publicly with any of his serious tings. Lol very good eye though.

I know who you’re talking about but thats not her lol. Like I said I won’t spill 100%.

Neverdat

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,109 32 9
Alleybux
All y’all talking in code rolls eyes lol. At this point I believe he got like 3 or 4 different girls which I prefer because that means he ain’t settling down right now. As long as he don’t slip up and have no babies. We good…but I do think that might have been him with Jean just based off her emojis. Why she use a broken red heart and blue heart? :eyes:

dckeisha77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
266 11 1
Alleybux
All y’all talking in code rolls eyes lol. At this point I believe he got like 3 or 4 different girls which I prefer because that means he ain’t settling down right now. As long as he don’t slip up and have no babies. We good…but I do think that might have been him with Jean just based off her emojis. Why she use a broken red heart and blue heart? :eyes:
If he was wouldn’t somebody spotted him? Being out and about in NY and no one saw him in the streets or venue?

MINGSO

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
96 2
Alleybux
Ok these guessing games getting dramatic lol let's spill or keep it on the playground!
Ahahaha sorryyy IJS. As someone who knows 80% of his past/present flings even some of the high school ones... most of these guesses aren't right. He knows this thread exist, thats why Vince trolls in his interviews and knows who to interact with. He has to keep it vague so none of them get upset lol.

His girls are in levels. A couple are higher priority and the rest are entertainment. The ones you never see are the ones he's serious about. The ones he interacts with online are entertainment bcos he's always nice when he's trying to impress someone new. Even when he settles down he will have other hoes so he's just grooming his girl early lol. He's definitely not in NYC though. Jean posted him that one time and never posted him again, that's all I will say.

dckeisha77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
266 11 1
Alleybux
Ahahaha sorryyy IJS. As someone who knows 80% of his past/present flings even some of the high school ones... most of these guesses aren't right. He knows this thread exist, thats why Vince trolls in his interviews and knows who to interact with. He has to keep it vague so none of them get upset lol.

His girls are in levels. A couple are higher priority and the rest are entertainment. The ones you never see are the ones he's serious about. The ones he interacts with online are entertainment bcos he's always nice when he's trying to impress someone new. Even when he settles down he will have other hoes so he's just grooming his girl early lol. He's definitely not in NYC though. Jean posted him that one time and never posted him again, that's all I will say.
Interestingggggg. Why can’t he pick just one and not have other hoes lingering? How do he keep them from knowing about each other? And what level is Jean? Living in LA and sharing a man knowingly lmaoooooo

Last edited:

Broobroo

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
26 1
Alleybux
Interestingggggg. Why can’t he pick just one and not have other hoes lingering? How do he keep them from knowing about each other? And what level is Jean? Living in LA and sharing a man knowingly lmaoooooo
You have to understand that vince is very wise for his age. He either not ready to be in a relationship because he still in his 20's, or he doesn't see the point in being with these women, especially if they're not able to contribute to him, or i could be both. If he felt like any of those women were a asset to his life, and other men on his level or higher wanted to marry his women, he wouldn't have them in a rotation, and if they were marriage material they wouldn't not be in a rotation.

dckeisha77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
266 11 1
Alleybux
You have to understand that vince is very wise for his age. He either not ready to be in a relationship because he still in his 20's, or he doesn't see the point in being with these women, especially if they're not able to contribute to him, or i could be both. If he felt like any of those women were a asset to his life, and other men on his level or higher wanted to marry his women, he wouldn't have them in a rotation, and if they were marriage material they wouldn't not be in a rotation.

You said a WORD there. I personally believe that too BUT the women also allow it. If they don’t stand firm in what they are and aren’t willing to put up with the man will have his way every time. I think with men like Vince you gotta stand tall and let em know what you not going for or he’ll put you as a “placeholder”. Going with the flow hoping a man will choose you out of his lineup never worked for any woman I knew of.

Broobroo

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
26 1
Alleybux
You said a WORD there. I personally believe that too BUT the women also allow it. If they don’t stand firm in what they are and aren’t willing to put up with the man will have his way every time. I think with men like Vince you gotta stand tall and let em know what you not going for or he’ll put you as a “placeholder”. Going with the flow hoping a man will choose you out of his lineup never worked for any woman I knew of.
[/QUOTE]

Broobroo

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
26 1
Alleybux
[/QUOTE]
The only reason they're in a rotation is because they want to be there, cause men don't put a woman they value or see as valuable to them on a rotation. An the only reason these women are ok with being on his rotation is because they don't have the options to be in a committed relationship with men on his level or higher, they can't even get him to commit to one of them. An they're on vince's program, they can't tell their boss/vince what to do, an their boss/vince don't care if they leave unless their making a big contribution to his pockets, and their boss/vince don't mind firing them/stop dealing with them if their hindering his program.

Broobroo

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
26 1
Alleybux
The only reason they're in a rotation is because they want to be there, cause men don't put a woman they value or see as valuable to them on a rotation. An the only reason these women are ok with being on his rotation is because they don't have the options to be in a committed relationship with men on his level or higher, they can't even get him to commit to one of them. An they're on vince's program, they can't tell their boss/vince what to do, an their boss/vince don't care if they leave unless their making a big contribution to his pockets, and their boss/vince don't mind firing them/stop dealing with them if their hindering his program.