Quantcast

Any updates on Adrienne Hickson from Snapped?

MessCmess

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
4 2
Alleybux
He was, she wanted to portray a good girl image to her family, she is out now, lives in Atlanta, her dad has a condo for her in his name. Her whole family is weird, brother is a gay weirdo hippie type of guy.

AsToldByGinger

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
159 3 2
Alleybux
He was, she wanted to portray a good girl image to her family, she is out now, lives in Atlanta, her dad has a condo for her in his name. Her whole family is weird, brother is a gay weirdo hippie type of guy.

Smh she just seemed like a jealous controlling person.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,536 10,220 2,157
Alleybux
The woman was a nut. I think they even said she was so enraged she stabbed up the couch as he staggered out to get help.

ASHyouWERE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,960 1,718 1,254
Alleybux
The woman was a nut. I think they even said she was so enraged she stabbed up the couch as he staggered out to get help.
===
It's on now and Shawn's dad said she stabbed the couch 9 or 11 times after Shawn had already been stabbed. Her life looked chaotic to me. Grew up in South Carolina, college in TN, living in GA, and then law school in Washington DC. She really needed to have attended law school at Emery or GA state.

ASHyouWERE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,960 1,718 1,254
Alleybux

What's weird about the mom and dad?

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,536 10,220 2,157
Alleybux
===
It's on now and Shawn's dad said she stabbed the couch 9 or 11 times after Shawn had already been stabbed. Her life looked chaotic to me. Grew up in South Carolina, college in TN, living in GA, and then law school in Washington DC. She really needed to have attended law school at Emery or GA state.

She seemed to be really spoiled if you ask me. Just look at her creepy parents, they seemed out of it, like your daughter just killed someone and they seemed to be like "Oh that!? Is that all? Adrienne was just a little annoyed, she is doing just fine, call you during the holidays bye!"

Makoto Kino

Sailor Jupiter
Reaction score
Reactions
117,027 2,251 628
Alleybux
I searched her name in google and ended up on LSA... should've known y'all would have a thread on her. Looks like there isn't a proper update, though.

MessCmess

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
4 2
Alleybux
Lol exactly! It's as though she never had to face consequences of her spoiled girl actions. She's probably on this thread,

AllLashes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,023 3,953 397
Alleybux
I thought about her epi years after I watched it. I was so angry, she got off too damn easy. You don't go around stabbing people beause you can't get your way. I feel sorry for his parents and family.

they painted her as some innocent, ballerina type fairy chick. She gets to go on w/her life huh?

crazy ass stabbed him and he had friends not far away on the scene.

ASHyouWERE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,960 1,718 1,254
Alleybux
I thought about her epi years after I watched it. I was so angry, she got off too damn easy. You don't go around stabbing people beause you can't get your way. I feel sorry for his parents and family.

they painted her as some innocent, ballerina type fairy chick. She gets to go on w/her life huh?

crazy ass stabbed him and he had friends not far away on the scene.

====
I started looking up many of the SNAPPED episodes; the producers often lie about the victim. They often make the couple hard working when they didn't work at all or they make the woman abused when the husband was the abuser or the victim innocent and wholesome when they are criminals.

They portrayed Adrienne pretty accurately, which is that she was a jealous college student. They downplayed the victim who really was a drug dealer or user and was using drug money to fund his and Adrienne's lifestyle.

Adrienne should have gotten more than 5 years for killing that guy in cold blood and then fleeing the scene instead of making sure he was okay.

AllLashes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,023 3,953 397
Alleybux
====
I started looking up many of the SNAPPED episodes; the producers often lie about the victim. They often make the couple hard working when they didn't work at all or they make the woman abused when the husband was the abuser or the victim innocent and wholesome when they are criminals.

They portrayed Adrienne pretty accurately, which is that she was a jealous college student. They downplayed the victim who really was a drug dealer or user and was using drug money to fund his and Adrienne's lifestyle.

Adrienne should have gotten more than 5 years for killing that guy in cold blood and then fleeing the scene instead of making sure he was okay.

and she is living it up commenting on Sheneka Adams being JUST too pretty and LOLing w/mf'ers.
let me not get angry again.

I can't see her instagram because its on private.

ASHyouWERE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,960 1,718 1,254
Alleybux
and she is living it up commenting on Sheneka Adams being JUST too pretty and LOLing w/mf'ers.
let me not get angry again.

I can't see her instagram because its on private.
===
She got 15 years probation UNLESS she petitioned to get off probation. If she is still on probation, hopefully that will keep her from murdering anybody else.

slimdiva73

Shitting on U Heauxs
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
29,423 328 147
Alleybux
He probably realized her ass was crazy and decided he didn't want to fµck with her and she got mad. Just based on what the friends said about her trying to keep him away from them and being extremely controlling, probably had never had anyone pay her any mind because she's a nut job. She reminds me of a soror I have. b!tch is extremely insecure, controlling and crazy. Just a fµck!ng nut job.

Her father looks like a molester to me...mama probably a typical uppity ass educator. Lots of them are controlling and rigid b!tches.

MessCmess

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
4 2
Alleybux
===
I don't have an instagram account. What mades her weird? Has she posted something?

she has posts. Its hard to describe, she just seems weird. Some of her pics she looks like a ratted out stripper on coke. And some pics she looks ok. She doesnt post a lot. I wonder if she thinks about the incident or has she blocked it out of her head and if she uses an alias in real life

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,605 8,371 1,951
Alleybux
she has posts. Its hard to describe, she just seems weird. Some of her pics she looks like a ratted out stripper on coke. And some pics she looks ok. She doesnt post a lot. I wonder if she thinks about the incident or has she blocked it out of her head and if she uses an alias in real life

Most
likely she won't add any followers she don't know right ?

sfaust3

Failing to fall for Devil
Reaction score
Reactions
4,938 241 157
Alleybux
Watching this now. They probably considered it a crime of passion.

What I was thinking:

She knew that guy was selling drugs. That's how he could afford sending for her so much.

The guy he was hanging with was a drug dealer.

She is definitely off.

The courts knew he was into drug dealing. Which helped her.

Her parents did what other rich ppl do. I think most of y'all not use to seeing affluenza with black women.

ASHyouWERE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,960 1,718 1,254
Alleybux
Watching this now. They probably considered it a crime of passion.

What I was thinking:

She knew that guy was selling drugs. That's how he could afford sending for her so much.

The guy he was hanging with was a drug dealer.

She is definitely off.

The courts knew he was into drug dealing. Which helped her.

Her parents did what other rich ppl do. I think most of y'all not use to seeing affluenza with black women.

i am watchinhg it now and it is sad how black women always end up with a thug no matter how successful, educated, and rich they are.

Realer26

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,068 893 1,750
Alleybux
i am watchinhg it now and it is sad how black women always end up with a thug no matter how successful, educated, and rich they are.

I think he ended up with the thug with extreme anger and control issues.

His crimes are extremely petty compared to hers...but even in death he's being labeled while the real criminal is free to live.

sfaust3

Failing to fall for Devil
Reaction score
Reactions
4,938 241 157
Alleybux
I think he ended up with the thug with extreme anger and control issues.

His crimes are extremely petty compared to hers...but even in death he's being labeled while the real criminal is free to live.

the more I think about it, he was involved in mess at TSU. They moved and she probably suggested it, to get away from the mess he was involved in.

He got to Atlanta and got right back into some mess. He was out on bond when killed him. Him hanging out and helping that "friend" was the final straw that broke the camel's back. So just like the title of the show, she Snapped!

AlwaysInStyle_

GoddessQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
2,186 127 92
Alleybux
Here she is right here, currently living in Baltimore..

https://m.takelessons.com/profile/adrienne-h5

Mods please move if this is in the wrong forum?

*Backstory*

Originally created 12/30/05

Woman charged in slaying

By South Carolina Bureau

AIKEN - A 24-year-old Aiken woman is sitting in a Georgia jail on a murder charge, accused of stabbing her boyfriend four days before Christmas.

Adrienne Emily Hickson, of the 200 block of Magnolia Lake Road, was arrested by Gwinnett County police on Christmas Day and charged with murder and aggravated assault.
Gwinnett County police say she stabbed Shawn Washington, 24, several times Dec. 21 at his apartment in the 3400 block of Sweetwater Road in Duluth, Ga.
He died on Christmas Day at Gwinnett Medical Center, said Cpl. Darren Moloney, a spokesman for the Gwinnett County Police Department.
Ms. Hickson is being held without bond at Gwinnett County Detention Center.
Isaac Washington, Mr. Washington's brother, said the couple began fighting because Ms. Hickson believed her boyfriend of several years was having an affair.
"She just started acting crazy, trying to bite him and stuff for no reason," he said.
The couple had been living together in Duluth, he said. Ms. Hickson - who gave police an Aiken address when arrested - had returned from her studies at Howard University's law school in Washington, D.C., he said.
Howard University officials confirmed her status as a student Thursday.
According to a police report, Shawn Washington was stabbed multiple times, including in the chest, and was taken to a hospital by friends.
Police issued an arrest warrant for Ms. Hickson for aggravated assault the day of the stabbing, Cpl. Moloney said, but "she was not found until Christmas Day, when she went to the hospital."
That's when she learned Shawn Washington had died, he said, and she was arrested.
The police report states that Ms. Hickson "passed out" upon learning of Shawn Washington's death and was put in a wheelchair in a "quiet room" by hospital staff after "causing a scene in the emergency room" and running into a glass door.
She'd also dressed herself in hospital scrubs to disguise herself as an employee, the report states.
Isaac Washington said he hadn't spoken with her family but said his family was "hurting."

Any updates on her? I only know that she came from an upper middle class background and graduated from Tennessee State and was a promising Lawyer. It seems like she just dropped from the face of the Earth. Only thing I could find was that she was released 2 years ago. :question:

Reaction score
Reactions
8,829 193 65
Alleybux
I can't believe this b!tch only got 5 years for senselessly taking this young man's life smh. I found her brother's IG page [MENTION=196678]Tito[/MENTION]hickson and from there I found her IG which is [MENTION=73747]missA[/MENTION]dinahowardbaby

BrwnSknBeauty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,597 5,491 3,704
Alleybux
Wow... I watch Snapped often and I've never seen this story. Also haven't seen it in the crime shows on TVone.

Sad story. I'm thinking she received a short sentence bec he was a drug dealer.

MysticalCoconut

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 134 49
Alleybux
If he was supposed to be helping his friends move, then yes, I believe everyone is talking about the same case.

A shame, I didn't know she was released.

What about the girl who appeared in court in her "prayer shawl"? I think NIkki is her name. I think that was down in Atlanta too.

Nikki Redmond. I remember that epsiode. She got off because of some mistake the doctors made that was the real cause of death. I know I'm wrong for this but I didnt feel sorry for him she was crazy she pulled a gun on him one time in front of his friends and he still kept dating her. And the night she shot him they were fighting because he was dating another chick and he cussed Nikki out in front of the other girl and told her he never was serious about her and she was only good for head! And the other girl was his fiance he was engaged the whole time he was having xes with Nikki! So I don't feel 100% bad for him because he was cheating on his fiance with a girl who pulled a gun on him, didnt report that to the police and kept using her for xes.

Adrienne on the other hand was a spoiled brat. I think she got into an argument over him going to help a friend move or something.

Elphaba

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
85,562 2,820 421
Alleybux
I can't believe this nut bag only did 3 years ( or less) for killing this man!!!!
I wonder if her murderous ass tells people (specifically men she dates ) that she murdered her boyfriend.

Corbin

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Go to her brother's Facebook page Tito Hickson. He has pics of her and even one on the day she got out of prison smh

Corbin

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
9ba09d6f9c9f49b8e2e8fdf64dacde35.jpg

Corbin

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
According to her brother's Facebook page she got out around Christmas of 2010 shown above. The others appear to be from 2011 and 2012. She's living it up like she's did nothing. She has to face God at the end of the day.