Anybody miss City Confidential? (Rabbi Neulander)

Reactions
15,968 206 5
Alleybux

Rabbi Neulander was convicted of hiring two hit men (paying them $18 000) to murder his wife Carol Neulander in 1994.

Last edited:
Reactions
4,223 12
Alleybux
Damn this was my childhood! Who remembers those mornings when they showed this, American Justice, and Cold Case Files? And then I would have to catch Unsolved Mysteries on lifetime lol...I loved this show. R.I.P. Mr. Winfield

Bougie Consignment Shopper
Reactions
60,113 1,093 76
Alleybux
Loved that show. I occasionally watch episodes on YouTube. Paul Winfield and Keith David (he narrated later episodes after Paul passed) have iconic voices.

lyn

100% Taurus
Reactions
7,049 68 87
Alleybux
Absolutely. Just discussed this yesterday in another thread. Dont know where to get old eps. I have FIOS :emoji_confounded:....

Rocking rough & stuff with my afro puffs
Reactions
48,289 757 39
Alleybux
City Confidential is on Philo. I'm still looking for American Justice episodes.

This is how I found out about yt on yt crime back in the day.

Reactions
15,968 206 5
Alleybux
Absolutely. Just discussed this yesterday in another thread. Dont know where to get old eps. I have FIOS :emoji_confounded:....

They’re hard to find. There are a few on YouTube and dailymotion but some of the best narrated original episodes are missing.

I know American Justice episodes were airing on ID under a different title.

Last edited:
Reactions
33,439 261 45
Alleybux
I love City Confidential!

I’ve fallen in love with all over again thanks to True Crime TV. I wish this would get a reboot with Keith David as the narrator.

lyn

100% Taurus
Reactions
7,049 68 87
Alleybux
They’re hard to find. There are a few on YouTube and dailymotion but some of the best narrated original episodes are missing.

I know American Justice episodes were airing on ID under a different title.

Yes. And stupid A & E or Crime or whatever they're calling themselves now only shows the same AJ and CC episodes on Sundays. I just checked and its the same episodes tomorrow about the wife who killed her husband and was a nympho in Durham and the man in Boston who killed his wife and blamed it on a Black man.
Its always the same episodes.. I remember some really good ones. Wish I could get them streamed or something. Trust me I been looking...:emoji_expressionless:

Last edited:
Reactions
3,839 46 2
Alleybux
I loved City Confidential. Paul Winfield's narration was unmatched. Although I give Keith David an A for effort, there was something special about Paul's episodes. Both are two of my favorite male actors.
American Justice was another good one.

Reactions
15,968 206 5
Alleybux
I have to throw Keith Morrison’s voice in there as a top narrarator for true crime. He is sarcastic too so, I love it!

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Chief Keef Baby Mama Says Lil Durk Made Her Ab*rt His Child
I hope she's just a troll because someone casually having 6 abortions is...something else. Madonna admitted to having 8+
Tyler Perry’s The Oval Season 2 Official Thread
He’s been begging Priscilla for sex and a baby. Tyler needs to go into why she won’t sleep with him and seems disgusted at the fact of him...
SNL embarrassing themselves yet again with terrible 'Gen Z Hospital' sketch
Snl was never funny, people just liked it because of the celebrity appearances and music performances.
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
I thought Jaiden did good in school? Are we sure that is actually his writing? Could Carter have tried to write Jaiden's name or something? He...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
He never sets anybody up. He likes yes men around him so anybody trying to not rely on him he doesn’t like. He kept promising her that he will get...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Y’all I was expecting Swv to Destroy Xscape. Coko came with such a shitty Attitude. Xscape came so humble with Fire vocals. I Mean none of these...
Is Anyone Else Burnt Out On Black Trauma TV Shows And Movies?
Y'all make this thread every month. There are a lot of original black movies on streaming sites. There are freaking streaming sites dedicated to...
Caribbean students will get CSEC topics BEFORE exams
And even after all dat, dey still gunna protest when dey aint get marks dey like. But I honestly think it depends on the reputation of the school...
Top Bottom