Quantcast

Anyone else have a hard time accepting thst they might be Bi?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,527 494,987 222,873
Alleybux
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I've had a hard time coming term with the fact that I maybe be bi. Im definitely curious cuz Ive never been with a girl, but its just too much for me. Anyone else felt or is currently feeling the same?

IIOO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,794 11,773 29,821
Alleybux
“Bicurious” means bisexual/lesbian for women who cannot come to terms with their homosexual nature. You’ll never hear a guy refer to himself as “bicurious”.

Last edited:

Veronica Murray

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,439 1,880 1,752
Alleybux
If you are ego dystonic about your bisexuality then you need to see a therapist.

Because either you are attracted to both men and women or you are attracted to only men.

Most women who have a problem with having a strong attraction to other women classify themselves as bisexual.

Nothing wrong with bisexuality. But if you are having a problem with it because you find yourself more attracted to women than men, you should decide to see a therapist or be one of those down low women who still sleep with guys and see women on the side.

Last edited:

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,527 494,987 222,873
Alleybux
If you are who dystonic about your bisexuality then you need to see a therapist.

Because either you are attracted to both men and women or you are attracted to only men.

Most women who have a problem with having a strong attraction to other women classify themselves as bisexual.

Nothing wrong with bisexuality. But if you are having a problem with it because you find yourself more attracted to women then men, you should decide to see a therapist or be one of those down low women who still sleep with guys and see women on the side.

My problem isnt that im attracted to girls more than guys. Im way more attracted to guys than girls and honestly I dont find women to be that attractive. My problem is accepting that I am curious and having thoughts of ehat it'd be like to be with a woman

Veronica Murray

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,439 1,880 1,752
Alleybux
My problem isnt that im attracted to girls more than guys. Im way more attracted to guys than girls and honestly I dont find women to be that attractive. My problem is accepting that I am curious and having thoughts of ehat it'd be like to be with a woman

Of you do not find women that attractive and being bicurious is causing you anxiety then do not pursue it.

There is no right or wrong decision. If you try it out then you find out if you like it or not.

If you do not try it out, you remain in your comfort zone and prevent yourself from doing something that makes you anxious.

Either way it is Win/Win

QueenPhoenix

Just navigating this thing called life
Reaction score
Reactions
45,498 980 12
Alleybux

If your simply curious then you’re not bisexual. You might want to have an experience with a girl and then decide if you classify as bisexual.

It’s all fun and games until it’s time to dive face first.

Heathenrites

Dancer, heal thyself
Reaction score
Reactions
35,833 967 477
Alleybux
Try to find bi meetups or groups online or off and dip your toe in the waters. You'll hear a lot of misinformation about bisexuality and if you're struggling to come to terms with it, you really don't need to be internalizing any negativity surrounding it from monosexuals who don't understand xesual fluidity. Coupled with living in a heteronormative society, it'll just confuse you further and possibly delay your coming out, if you choose to do so.

It's okay to be confused. It's okay to be bicurious. There's nothing wrong with experimenting. You can be bisexual even if you're a virgin, and no matter which gender you like or who you may be in a relationship with at the moment. I like men, but haven't actually dated one in six years. I'm still bisexual.

Just try to find some actual bi people online or offline to help you sort through your feelings. Trust me, whatever you're feeling, most of us have been there and it's perfectly normal. Good luck.

Catsncats

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
747 16 7
Alleybux
I thought I was a lesbian for most of my life and figured out that I’m bisexual two years ago
I had some identity issues because of it but I’ve dealt with them
Ultimately you’re attracted to who you’re attracted to, and if you’re true to yourself that’s all that matters
As long as you’re happy that’s the important thing
Your label (gay or straight or bi) can change and there’s nothing wrong with that either. Sexuality is fluid. You like who you like and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Carmel kisses

Well known member
Reaction score
Reactions
3,007 103 57
Alleybux
Is it greedy to want both? I want to keep my husband and have a girlfriend... what should I do..