Quantcast

Anyone else have little to no sympathy for Monie?

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
Sooooo many people tried to warn her about Morlin.

Even his ex friend tried to make it clear that she should not marry Morlin.

Now she’s acting up on t.v, being all surprised that he cheated on her multiple times. But that wasn’t enough; he also left her HOMELESS. That ain’t a storyline either, she addressed it on her live a while back. He really left her with nothing.

She’s always been bad with money but the fact that she allowed this man to lay up in her house and purchased him lavish gifts, knowing she needed a stable place for her son to visit, proved that Monie is a bird.

I won’t be super harsh. I have some sympathy. Low self esteem really ruins these little women. It’s so rare that they meet a man that truly cares for them.

quietlurker

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,927 548 179
Alleybux
I have sympathy. She was already in love when she heard these rumors about her man cheating. Maybe in the back of her mind she had her doubts but I'm sure she didnt want to rock the boat because she didnt want to lose him. (Also, I'm sure heavy self esteem issues played a part as well. How many men want little women for a serious long term commitment?)

Then he left her homeless.

It's sad. All she wanted was her happily ever after. And even though I dont agree with her past actions, I sympathize now. The whole situation is fµcked.

Kanethia

Cornrow Clique
Reaction score
Reactions
422,091 13,101 1,902
Alleybux
I'm on the fence about her situation.

I understand love can blind you but you never let any man milk you bone the fµck dry to the point that if you leave him you will be homeless, especially if you are a mother.

But then I understand that her self-esteem also plays a part. After hearing Minnie speak you can tell that they struggle with relationships and love because of their condition.

So I feel for Monie but I also feel that she needs to take caution with him....quite honestly I feel like she just needs to leave him. I mean....he left her homeless, that should be enough to show her that he doesn't need another chance. So if she gets back with him again then that's on her.

TatiCee

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,732 101 5
Alleybux
I agree. Part of me doesn't have sympathy because the signs were all the way there, but then I feel bad that it got to the point where she was left homeless with their "future" just up in the air.
Even if she did know deep down in the back of her mind she had no business marrying him, I don't think she thought it would get this bad. She needs some real friends/ support & some self-esteem more than anything

DoneToDeath

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
182,239 4,845 3,047
Alleybux
The fact that she was fighting to get her son back when she didn’t have enough of an income of her own to take care of herself is pretty frightening. I don’t have an issue with Her being a stay at home wife but if your kid doesn’t belong to the man who is providing for you, you shouldn’t move them in.

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
I have sympathy. She was already in love when she heard these rumors about her man cheating. Maybe in the back of her mind she had her doubts but I'm sure she didnt want to rock the boat because she didnt want to lose him. (Also, I'm sure heavy self esteem issues played a part as well. How many men want little women for a serious long term commitment?)

Then he left her homeless.

It's sad. All she wanted was her happily ever after. And even though I dont agree with her past actions, I sympathize now. The whole situation is fµcked.
Super fµcked. I’m wondering if she will just go through with the divorce. He was a despot in that relationship, constantly lording over her and the funds. He stopped trucking and expected her money to keep them going.
I'm on the fence about her situation.

I understand love can blind you but you never let any man milk you bone the fµck dry to the point that if you leave him you will be homeless, especially if you are a mother.

But then I understand that her self-esteem also plays a part. After hearing Minnie speak you can tell that they struggle with relationships and love because of their condition.

So I feel for Monie but I also feel that she needs to take caution with him....quite honestly I feel like she just needs to leave him. I mean....he left her homeless, that should be enough to show her that he doesn't need another chance. So if she gets back with him again then that's on her.
Man everyone time I think about Minnie waiting a year and still being played by her boyfriend I just remember that these women will rarely ever meet a man that really cares for them.
When she cut his jacket up in the middle of the park

i was just done lmfaoo
LOL I laughed too. She was acting up.
I agree. Part of me doesn't have sympathy because the signs were all the way there, but then I feel bad that it got to the point where she was left homeless with their "future" just up in the air.
Even if she did know deep down in the back of her mind she had no business marrying him, I don't think she thought it would get this bad. She needs some real friends/ support & some self-esteem more than anything
She does need that. I was shook when she confirmed in her live that she didn’t have anywhere to go. Smh.
The fact that she was fighting to get her son back when she didn’t have enough of an income of her own to take care of herself is pretty frightening. I don’t have an issue with Her being a stay at home wife but if your kid doesn’t belong to the man who is providing for you, you shouldn’t move them in.
Yes it’s really frightening and honestly I’m glad that Derrick Sr. put his foot down and said no. Otherwise D2 would’ve been homeless.

badbatch

Thotdog Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
3,562 83 45
Alleybux
Man everyone time I think about Minnie waiting a year and still being played by her boyfriend I just remember that these women will rarely ever meet a man that really cares for them.

Whoa! What happened with Minnie and her ogre boyfriend?

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
Whoa! What happened with Minnie and her ogre boyfriend?
Well allegedly, she was chasing him after an argument they had. They were allegedly arguing about his infidelity and her catching him with another woman. I’m wondering if this is why the story in the press changed; first they said she was hit but then it was revealed she lost control of the car.

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,248 11,120 1,705
Alleybux
Also, I'm sure heavy self esteem issues played a part as well. How many men want little women for a serious long term commitment?

They need to be with their male counterparts. That’s the whole reason they have LPA and the conventions; the likelihood of a little person of either gender being taken seriously by an average height person is slim to none, and that’s before we talk about dudes with with gross fetishes. Little People of America exists primarily for adult little people to find one another, a community where they fit in as opposed to their actual communities where they may be the only person with dwarfism. This community building includes friendship, networking, and yes, romance. I remember a rumor back in the day that the one Roloff boy used to use his fame at LPA conventions to get girls to sleep with him smh.

Generally, the little women who are in relationships with little men seem more confident/happy. I don’t think any of the girls in Atlanta like their fellow LP men though.

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,475 2,981 249
Alleybux
Which proves my point lifetime pays for those apartments & houses for filming ..every season the twins get a new place & Minnie and Tammy obviously really lived in their apartment dang sis really was dead broke she could’ve got a one bedroom condo for that matter

southernares

uosɐǝs sǝᴉɹɐ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ
Reaction score
Reactions
153,924 5,016 445
Alleybux
they all have trash relationships, except for Amanda and Jordan.

unless anyone has tea on them? he looks like a good guy tho

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
How did he leave her homeless?
Doesn't she get paid from the show? Why can't she afford her own place?
She bought him lavish gifts and he stopped trucking. Morlin liked that Lifetime check. But when it was time for Monie to go back to Texas and tend to her child, he didn't feel like working again. Money ran out and Morlin bounced on Monie. She was crying about it and him cheating on her IG live last summer.

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
they all have trash relationships, except for Amanda and Jordan.

unless anyone has tea on them? he looks like a good guy tho
Random tea: Allegedly, Jordan doesn't really work. They may be living off of Amanda's disability checks. It's an old rumor I heard a while back but I wouldn't be surprised.

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,475 2,981 249
Alleybux
Random tea: Allegedly, Jordan doesn't really work. They may be living off of Amanda's disability checks. It's an old rumor I heard a while back but I wouldn't be surprised.
My daughter receives ssi she isn’t 10 but the check she gets is 792 because due to the pandemic I had to go part time a ...I can imagine how much Amanda receives ? Since she receives income for the show ....well hell didn’t monie meet Morlon off a dating website and I noticed all of them looked dusty asab on the first season then when the checks started coming they glammed up bit

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
My daughter receives ssi she isn’t 10 but the check she gets is 792 because due to the pandemic I had to go part time a ...I can imagine how much Amanda receives ? Since she receives income for the show ....well hell didn’t monie meet Morlon off a dating website and I noticed all of them looked dusty asab on the first season then when the checks started coming they glammed up bit
Right that’s why I was like hmmm allegedly LOL cause idk how the checks would impact their benefits.

I noticed they also glammed up. Big changes from past seasons.

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,475 2,981 249
Alleybux
Right that’s why I was like hmmm allegedly LOL cause idk how the checks would impact their benefits.

I noticed they also glammed up. Big changes from past seasons.
I doubt if any of them have money minus juicy & Minnie....lifetime probably funded all the trips ,homes,vehicles,hairstylist,makeup,clothing .....it’s obvious the show doesn’t really pay big money Minnie & tammi lived in the same apartment all six seasons ...which nothing is wrong with the r

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
I doubt if any of them have money minus juicy & Minnie....lifetime probably funded all the trips ,homes,vehicles,hairstylist,makeup,clothing .....it’s obvious the show doesn’t really pay big money Minnie & tammi lived in the same apartment all six seasons ...which nothing is wrong with the r
I agree.

also: Monie verified that she was getting paid well enough and used some of it to move back to Texas. Morlin enjoyed it and got his designer kick but the money wasn’t long at all I believe she was just another fool soon parted with the money. . Since she committed fraud with food stamps I wonder how that impacts her eligibility for disability benefits.

Princessjones19

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,475 2,981 249
Alleybux
I agree.

also: Monie verified that she was getting paid well enough and used some of it to move back to Texas. Morlin enjoyed it and got his designer kick but the money wasn’t long at all I believe she was just another fool soon parted with the money. . Since she committed fraud with food stamps I wonder how that impacts her eligibility for disability benefits.
Morlin was enjoying the free trips & designer smh ......if I was on a reality tv show I would still keep my day job (shrugs) I remember season one Minnie was doing hair / the twins were still working in the strip club Chitlin circuit /juicy was full time on the radio /monie worked at a call center this was 2015/2016 & with the pandemic still going on I really wonder what are they gonna do once the season is over

badbatch

Thotdog Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
3,562 83 45
Alleybux
They need to be with their male counterparts. That’s the whole reason they have LPA and the conventions; the likelihood of a little person of either gender being taken seriously by an average height person is slim to none, and that’s before we talk about dudes with with gross fetishes. Little People of America exists primarily for adult little people to find one another, a community where they fit in as opposed to their actual communities where they may be the only person with dwarfism. This community building includes friendship, networking, and yes, romance. I remember a rumor back in the day that the one Roloff boy used to use his fame at LPA conventions to get girls to sleep with him smh.

Generally, the little women who are in relationships with little men seem more confident/happy. I don’t think any of the girls in Atlanta like their fellow LP men though.

I think it's the men they choose. Isn't one of the Drummond Twins married to and has kids with an average height man? In real life they are normal and actually pretty wholesome motivational speakers. Andrea and Monie are a little rachet too so that probably factors into the kind of men they deal with.

mrsmetoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,497 391 185
Alleybux

Abire had a little boo. They were cute together. Don’t know if they are still an item.

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,248 11,120 1,705
Alleybux
Abire had a little boo. They were cute together. Don’t know if they are still an item.

That was a storyline solely for the show; I remember Abira going on IG live and saying it was nothing more than flirtation. And she was also still in some sort of relationship with one of her children’s fathers (she did another live and they were all over each other to an awkward extent). Bumpman was never a serious contender for her affections.

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,443 14,180 2,390
Alleybux
I feel sorry for her as a woman to have to go through this but lose it when she talks about trying to make it work with him. Giiiirrrrrlllll

ANAGRAM

a nag ram
Reaction score
Reactions
23,667 167 9
Alleybux
It's hard to sympathize when red flags were waving before she walked down the aisle

The way she is portrayed on tv is being unstable and not good with money.

I sympathize more for her son and Andrea's kids, these 2 women act like part-time moms

sekeithia75

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,270 529 180
Alleybux
Sooooo many people tried to warn her about Morlin.

Even his ex friend tried to make it clear that she should not marry Morlin.

Now she’s acting up on t.v, being all surprised that he cheated on her multiple times. But that wasn’t enough; he also left her HOMELESS. That ain’t a storyline either, she addressed it on her live a while back. He really left her with nothing.

She’s always been bad with money but the fact that she allowed this man to lay up in her house and purchased him lavish gifts, knowing she needed a stable place for her son to visit, proved that Monie is a bird.

I won’t be super harsh. I have some sympathy. Low self esteem really ruins these little women. It’s so rare that they meet a man that truly cares for them.

How is it even possible that he left her HOMELESS and she had any conversation for him or thoughts on reconciliation?

sekeithia75

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,270 529 180
Alleybux
She bought him lavish gifts and he stopped trucking. Morlin liked that Lifetime check. But when it was time for Monie to go back to Texas and tend to her child, he didn't feel like working again. Money ran out and Morlin bounced on Monie. She was crying about it and him cheating on her IG live last summer.

That's an ole trash ass muthafucka right there. Could you imagine if he looked like something?

sekeithia75

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,270 529 180
Alleybux

The gag is he looks like he qualifies for his own disability check.

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
How is it even possible that he left her HOMELESS and she had any conversation for him or thoughts on reconciliation?
She has low self esteem unfortunately. You can see that in the preview for the next episode. He’s talking about his side pieces so casually and she just sits there smh.

Sanepsura

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,079 2,034 900
Alleybux
I do have sympathy for women with extremely low self esteem.

The psychological traumas little people experience causes them to be angry and hurt. Most of them die completely cut off from love. Sadly, even Minnie. I cried like a baby during Minnie's memorial episode, but i'm not ignorant to what horribly low self esteem she had, and the lies she told as a result.

Earlier in the series I thought Monie's self esteem might be higher due to her having a different kind of dwarfism but i see now that she is in bad shape.

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
I do have sympathy for women with extremely low self esteem.

The psychological traumas little people experience causes them to be angry and hurt. Most of them die completely cut off from love. Sadly, even Minnie. I cried like a baby during Minnie's memorial episode, but i'm not ignorant to what horribly low self esteem she had, and the lies she told as a result.

Earlier in the series I thought Monie's self esteem might be higher due to her having a different kind of dwarfism but i see now that she is in bad shape.
You’re right.

JoanClayton

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
244,094 2,760 187
Alleybux
How did he leave her homeless?
Doesn't she get paid from the show? Why can't she afford her own place?
I feel like Juicy is the only one who seems to make a good living for herself. I noticed that most of the cast moves every season and they just kind of epitomize struggle.

TNBelle

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
207 3
Alleybux
I feel like Juicy is the only one who seems to make a good living for herself. I noticed that most of the cast moves every season and they just kind of epitomize struggle.
Every season
Morlin was enjoying the free trips & designer smh ......if I was on a reality tv show I would still keep my day job (shrugs) I remember season one Minnie was doing hair / the twins were still working in the strip club Chitlin circuit /juicy was full time on the radio /monie worked at a call center this was 2015/2016 & with the pandemic still going on I really wonder what are they gonna do once the season is over

Monie and the twins been looking for jobs every season. I always wondered if Minnie worked, cause was a cosmetologist that we never saw working except for season 1.

Ashley Del Rey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
417,193 12,391 1,265
Alleybux
That was a storyline solely for the show; I remember Abira going on IG live and saying it was nothing more than flirtation. And she was also still in some sort of relationship with one of her children’s fathers (she did another live and they were all over each other to an awkward extent). Bumpman was never a serious contender for her affections.

abira dancing on that table in a black dress and white Hanes grannies on underneath is still embedded in my mind

Last edited:

Jackiefoxybrown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,120 2,224 361
Alleybux
It almost seems like their living conditions are not great, so much so, Lifetime has to rent them a new place to film every season. Like how many apartments has the twins lived in? And they always make it seem like they are moving to find themselves or to start new. Nah heifers, y'all moving to film, it'sso obvious because none of the apartments never looked lived in.
Maybe Albeira residence is genuine because it actually looks authentic?
I want to know how much Lifetime is paying the cast for them to still be struggling after all these years.

gumbo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,203 1,437 331
Alleybux
It almost seems like their living conditions are not great, so much so, Lifetime has to rent them a new place to film every season. Like how many apartments has the twins lived in? And they always make it seem like they are moving to find themselves or to start new. Nah heifers, y'all moving to film, it'sso obvious because none of the apartments never looked lived in.
Maybe Albeira residence is genuine because it actually looks authentic?
I want to know how much Lifetime is paying the cast for them to still be struggling after all these years.
They depend on the cheque they get for the show

I believe the tiny twins live with their parents in Texas. Then they come to Atlanta to film the show

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
They depend on the cheque they get for the show

I believe the tiny twins live with their parents in Texas. Then they come to Atlanta to film the show
That’s why I felt bad during her live. Monie said Morlin left really quick and she was stranded. Idk if she has a house now but it’s just unfortunate.