Quantcast

RHOA anyone have clips of the days when PORSHA refused to enter the strip club on RHOA?

LoveTheBible

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,322 585 382
Alleybux
HAS POORSHA THE PUSSY AND PORK EATING vegan PIG EVER ACKNOWLEDGED OR PAID ANYTHING TO THE FAMILY OF THE BABY THAT DIED AT HER DAYCARE CENTER?

I mean we SEE how she didn't care that Kenya needed to bring BK. So, did she never pay up because she truly does not care about BLACK LIVES MATTERING outside of Bre Taylor??? Especially black children...

I just hope no one is mad at POORsha's TRUTH. I mean Kenya haters make up lies about Kenya and I just tell POORsha's truth. It is all available on GOOGLE.

Last edited:

Girlgogo

#CREONTANAVY
Reaction score
Reactions
48,142 2,769 3,582
Alleybux
HAS POORSHA THE PUSSY AND PORK EATING PIG EVER ACKNOWLEDGED OR PAID ANYTHING TO THE FAMILY OF THE BABY THAT DIED AT HER DAYCARE CENTER?
Kordell is that you?

140306_2754657_Kordell_Stewart_Returns_to__RHOA_.jpg

Jenniangel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,095 4,501 1,509
Alleybux
HAS POORSHA THE PUSSY AND PORK EATING vegan PIG EVER ACKNOWLEDGED OR PAID ANYTHING TO THE FAMILY OF THE BABY THAT DIED AT HER DAYCARE CENTER?

I mean we SEE how she didn't care that Kenya needed to bring BK. So, did she never pay up because she truly does not care about BLACK LIVES MATTERING outside of Bre Taylor??? Especially black children...
She had a daycare center? Someone needs to send Andy a question about for the reunion.

LoveTheBible

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,322 585 382
Alleybux
He SHOULD ask her as to not appear biased. Unless BRAVO NBC doesn't care about BLACK LIVES and chooses to reward POORsha eventhough she threatened a woman at the reunion last year and mentioned something on a recent episode about one of BRAVO's employees not HAVING HANDS. She is so violent. Maybe Bravo/TRUE has extra insurance on her because she is so violent.

Porsha Williams Hit With Lawsuit Over Alleged Daycare Loan Debt

She had a daycare center? Someone needs to send Andy a question about for the reunion.

Cherish

Where the tea at?
Reaction score
Reactions
212,842 5,562 2,337
Alleybux

Yes and a child died.

According to a lawsuit filed in 2011, an infant boy named Darryl Love II died while in the care of Childfirst Childcare, in 2009. The child died on the very first day that he was entrusted to the care of the facility, after being left alone while staff members went to lunch

Bank Sues Porsha Williams Over Alleged Loan Dispute For Day Care Center She Owns | All About The Tea | Celebrity, Hollywood, Reality TV Entertainment News.

cuteaf

Kmt.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,866 526 133
Alleybux
One minute Lsa advocates for women leaving toxic relationships and the next minute they mock them for their behaviour during the toxic relationship looool. Smh, the bitterness is real. She was open about how manipulative and controlling Cordell was. It’s also obvious her behaviour was so off during her marriage to Cordell because she was dealing with an emotional abuser who she wanted to constantly please. I know a lot of baby boomers and Gen X fonts hate Porsha for whatever reason but to clown a woman who literally told the word she was in a controlling and toxic relationship for the simple fact you dislike her is pathetic. Seek help.

How could I forget about the old millennial fonts! The bitterness from the old millennials is real. They hate the fact Porsha is the same age if not older than them but looks younger and has a more interesting life hence why they live on Lsa discussing her every move :(. Po dat.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Girlgogo

#CREONTANAVY
Reaction score
Reactions
48,142 2,769 3,582
Alleybux
i know a lot of baby boomers and Gen X fonts hate Porsha for whatever reason but to clown a woman who literally told the word she was in a controlling and toxic relationship for the simple fact you dislike her is pathetic. Seek help.
the shade :LOL:

LoveTheBible

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,322 585 382
Alleybux
I'm an OLD MILLENNIAL JUST LIKE OLD POORsha AND OLD Shamea. She is older than me though. Not by much.

Hope this helps.:ROFLMAO:

POORsha's fans insult Kenya's marriage.

The only bitter MILLENNIAL is POORsha. I have 3 degrees, rich parents and no arrests and all of this is the LEAST I can mention to shade your fav.

My posts make many angry, sad and bitter because I am a writer and I write them in a way to control the reader's mood. It is all very intentional. I can't apologize for it because I mean it. It is quite effective because in the last 48 hours my posts have reduced the amount of Kenya hate speech and increased the hypocritical tears of Team FREAK HOE.

You are limited to think that anybody envies POORsha and her trashiness. Pussy Popping PEDESTRIAN Petulant Pathetic POORsha is goals to the hoes of the world not the women with inheritances who would never fµck A STRIPPER ON TV DURING A PANDEMIC ON A WORK TRIP or EVER AT ALL.

POORsha's fans are very MICHAEL KORS in a BIRKIN world (s/o to erica dinero and nate:sneaky:)

I will be reading that heaux until the last reunion so BRACE YOURSELF and DON'T PANIC. Get some rest little one and don't take it personally.

Again - Hope This Helps!

One minute Lsa advocates for women leaving toxic relationships and the next minute they mock them for their behaviour during the toxic relationship looool. Smh, the bitterness is real.

How could I forget about the old millennial fonts! The bitterness from the old millennials is real. They hate the fact Porsha is the same age if not older than them but looks younger and has a more interesting life hence why they live on Lsa discussing her every move :(. Po dat.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

supercute

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,946 491 211
Alleybux
Lmao aw it’s like night and day. Being grossed out by strip clubs one day then having threesomes the next.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,393 8,019 6,614
Alleybux
One minute Lsa advocates for women leaving toxic relationships and the next minute they mock them for their behaviour during the toxic relationship looool. Smh, the bitterness is real. She was open about how manipulative and controlling Cordell was. It’s also obvious her behaviour was so off during her marriage to Cordell because she was dealing with an emotional abuser who she wanted to constantly please. I know a lot of baby boomers and Gen X fonts hate Porsha for whatever reason but to clown a woman who literally told the word she was in a controlling and toxic relationship for the simple fact you dislike her is pathetic. Seek help.

Hope this helps.
Porsha was a preacher before they met. This is how she was choosing to present herself. Kordell didn’t make her act like this

Reaction score
Reactions
1,208 21 2
Alleybux
Lmao aw it’s like night and day. Being grossed out by strip clubs one day then having threesomes the next.
90% of Kandi’s Atlanta circle is FLUID and has 3somes... don’t confuse having a baby by a 1.5 night stand and fµck!ng a random stripper on national television during a global Panera Bread the same as couples swinging

Reaction score
Reactions
1,208 21 2
Alleybux
Let's not forget also aggressively asking other women to eat her peach.

She's come a long way in being her true self lol
NO.. PORSHA AGGRESSIVELY grabbed Kandi Burrus head and TONGUE KISSED HER in front of TODD, and said “I AM GOING TO EAT YOU UNTIL C*M”

LoveTheBible

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,322 585 382
Alleybux

The only bitter MILLENNIAL is POORsha. I have 3 degrees, rich parents and no arrests and all of this is the LEAST I can mention to shade your fav.

My posts make many angry, sad and bitter because I am a writer and I write them in a way to control the reader's mood. It is all very intentional. I can't apologize for it because I mean it. It is quite effective because in the last 48 hours my posts have reduced the amount of Kenya hate speech and increased the hypocritical tears of Team FREAK HOE.

You are limited to think that anybody envies POORsha and her trashiness. Pussy Popping PEDESTRIAN Petulant Pathetic POORsha is goals to the hoes of the world not the women with inheritances who would never fµck A STRIPPER ON TV DURING A PANDEMIC ON A WORK TRIP or EVER AT ALL.

POORsha's fans are very MICHAEL KORS in a BIRKIN world (s/o to erica dinero and nate:sneaky:)

I will be reading that heaux until the last reunion so BRACE YOURSELF and DON'T PANIC. Get some rest little one and don't take it personally.

Hope This Helps!

One minute Lsa advocates for women leaving toxic relationships and the next minute they mock them for their behaviour during the toxic relationship looool. Smh, the bitterness is real.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
1,208 21 2
Alleybux

My posts make many angry, sad and bitter because I am a writer and I write them in a way to control the reader's mood. It is all very intentional. I can't apologize for it because I mean it.

You are limited to think that anybody envies POORsha and her trashiness. Pussy Popping PEDESTRIAN Petulant Pathetic POORsha is goals to the hoes of the worlds not the women with inheritances who would never fµck A STRIPPER ON TV DURING A PANDEMIC ON A WORK TRIP or EVER AT ALL.

Hope This Helps!
Porsha is “GENERATION Y”

Generation Y -= just fµck!ng WHYYYYYYYYYYY, y r u such a ho, y do u lie about your surrrrrrrrrrrrgerIES and call out Kenya for hers, y were you impregnated by a stranger with a hotdog empire, y have you posted so many LUSCIOUS natural hair pics And Now you seem to have no more than 20 or 30 total strands? y do you constantly LIE and contradict each of your own statements on national television as if DVR or or fµck!ng YouTube seasons 1 thru damn 13 doesn’t exist? y didn’t you get braces? pretty screeching whitE teeth with strong evidence of previous thumb sucking (or perhaps other Tings)

LoveTheBible

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,322 585 382
Alleybux
Team FREAK HOE is gonna be mad at these reads because POINTS WERE fµck!ng MADE, sis!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Porsha is “GENERATION Y”

Generation Y -= just fµck!ng WHYYYYYYYYYYY, y r u such a ho, y do u lie about your surrrrrrrrrrrrgerIES and call out Kenya for hers, y were you impregnated by a stranger with a hotdog empire, y have you posted so many LUSCIOUS natural hair pics And Now you seem to have no more than 20 or 30 total strands? y do you constantly LIE and contradict each of your own statements on national television as if DVR or or fµck!ng YouTube seasons 1 thru damn 13 doesn’t exist? y didn’t you get braces? pretty screeching whitE teeth with strong evidence of previous thumb sucking (or perhaps other Tings)

cuteaf

Kmt.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,866 526 133
Alleybux

I will be reading that heaux until the last reunion so BRACE YOURSELF and DON'T PANIC.

Looooool smh typical narcissistic, delusional and chemically imbalanced Kenya stan response :cry:. Thinks they have such an impact on the world when in reality their presence is as useful as a pot of piss. For you to go on a Kanye rant about how your a writer and leave folks shook with your writing skills and how much you trigger fonts with you “effective” posts is laughable. I’ve Never seen your font before dear, you can’t be making that much noise.
3 degrees yet instead of utilising them your on Lsa all day and night debunking Porshas life? They can’t be that important or you wouldn’t have the caliber of time your post history clearly shows you do. Loool no amount of degrees will erase how pathetic and sad that is. Po dat.

LoveTheBible

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,322 585 382
Alleybux
YET YOU CARED ENOUGH TO CONTACT ME. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are sooooo right about not knowing my font because I AM NOT on here all of the time. Look at TEAM FREAK HOE being as smart as Pathetic POORsha The STRIPPER FUCKER. Has your fav recovered from COVID ... Ya do know that she caused production to be shutdown due to being a SUPER SPREADER, right???

Y'all are so BOTHERED. I get it ... just don't get VIOLENT like your fav!!!

Anyway ... Did POORsha ever pay that money to the family of the baby that tragically died at her daycare center?

... For you to go on a Kanye rant about how your a writer and leave folks shook with your writing skills and how much you trigger fonts with you “effective” posts is laughable. I’ve Never seen your font before dear, you can’t be making that much noise...

cuteaf

Kmt.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,866 526 133
Alleybux
YET YOU CARED ENOUGH TO CONTACT ME. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are sooooo right about not knowing my font because I AM NOT on here all of the time. Look at TEAM FREAK HOE being as smart as Pathetic POORsha The STRIPPER FUCKER. Has your fav recovered from COVID ... Ya do know that she caused production to be shutdown due to being a SUPER SPREADER, right???

Y'all are so BOTHERED. I get it ... just don't get VIOLENT like your fav!!!

Anyway ... Did POORsha ever pay that money to the family of the baby that tragically died at her daycare center?

Contact you? Whew chile the chemical imbalance is real LOL! You quoted me and I quoted you back. I’m not reading the rest of your unhinged rant. You’re clearly not well.

phizle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,492 1,455 479
Alleybux

Porsha tryna come for Kenya's looks??

I need Porsha to rewatch this Vegas season 5 clip so she can remember what her original face USED to look like.

bab5755cb99afd80886ed3bf92d2bb95.gif

DarlingPikki

We are in desperate need of a D.R.O.P Squad
Reaction score
Reactions
54,764 1,748 383
Alleybux

Porsha tryna come for Kenya's looks??

I need Porsha to rewatch this Vegas season 5 clip so she can remember what her original face USED to look like.

bab5755cb99afd80886ed3bf92d2bb95.gif

The nerve of this thot....

hoe Williams, this woman WON A NATIONAL BEAUTY PAGEANT. What actual title have you won?

Just what are the notable things you have done in your lifetime that precedes RHOA?

Enjoy that little platform that Bravo is giving you to spew your bµllsh!t, all that sh!t is gonna come down like a ton of bricks....Nene Style.

Last edited: