Anyone watch Legacies?

Miza

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
328,391 13,231 3,433
Alleybux
This show needs to be put out of it's misery. Pronto. I can't believe they brought this show back. Just when you think it can't get any worse...it get's way worse.

Does anyone even like Landon?
Bring back "the originals" or pull the plug on the show.

CIs4Corii

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,289 73 5
Alleybux
This show needs to be put out of it's misery. Pronto. I can't believe they brought this show back. Just when you think it can't get any worse...it get's way worse.

No for real though. I haven’t gotten a chance to watch the new season(I’m wait to binge it on Netflix) but from what I’m reading and the Lil clips I see on TikTok got me debating if I wanna even watch it. I can’t believe they took my mans Raf out the game smh. fµck!ng Julie Plec ass...this sh!t is ridiculous.

Philotes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,056 2,055 102
Alleybux
Idk what they are thinking or doing cause even on Reddit people don’t like Landon and they want to see Hope more powerful. The twins with more storylines and more Caleb and MG. Many like Raf and wanted to see more of him too and for him to be more developed. They fµcked this show up. Idk how given they had plenty of material.

No for real though. I haven’t gotten a chance to watch the new season(I’m wait to binge it on Netflix) but from what I’m reading and the Lil clips I see on TikTok got me debating if I wanna even watch it. I can’t believe they took my mans Raf out the game smh. fµck!ng Julie Plec ass...this sh!t is ridiculous.

CIs4Corii

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,289 73 5
Alleybux
Idk what they are thinking or doing cause even on Reddit people don’t like Landon and they want to see Hope more powerful. The twins with more storylines and more Caleb and MG. Many like Raf and wanted to see more of him too and for him to be more developed. They fµcked this show up. Idk how given they had plenty of material.
This right here!! Like NOBODY likes Landon...he’s honestly Elena Gilbert(the most pointless character IMO) not Hope. Hope she be the center of the show, yet she’s not. Hope should be a Mikaelson with her mom’s influence, but she’s not. Caleb and MG are the best and yet we’re still talking about Landon weak ass smh...with the rate this show is going, I don’t think it should be renewed. Something’s gotta give. They better miraculously bring back Raf and either kill off or upgrade Landon cause right now he’s pointless.

Philotes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,056 2,055 102
Alleybux
Unfortunately this show has been renewed along with all the others. They canceled Katy Keene which was a struggle but it was making some progress but kept this damn show.

I’ve said from jump that Hope is supposed to be a badass yet she’s this soft thing. Haley wasn’t never some soft innocent thing. Neither was Rebecca, Freya or even Davina. How is this Hope when she was raised around powerful women? Hello Dahila is her great aunt!

This right here!! Like NOBODY likes Landon...he’s honestly Elena Gilbert(the most pointless character IMO) not Hope. Hope she be the center of the show, yet she’s not. Hope should be a Mikaelson with her mom’s influence, but she’s not. Caleb and MG are the best and yet we’re still talking about Landon weak ass smh...with the rate this show is going, I don’t think it should be renewed. Something’s gotta give. They better miraculously bring back Raf and either kill off or upgrade Landon cause right now he’s pointless.

VampiraDelaine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,817 2,149 438
Alleybux
I was just coming in to ask if Raf had finally got a storyline now I see that he's dead and Peyton has left the show...
Sad but not surprised to see Raf get the Bonnie treatment but this time with a permanent death and removal from the show. What a pity, he was the best looking person on the cast. I won't be bothering to catch up.

Philotes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,056 2,055 102
Alleybux
He definitely was one of the best looking. I said he should’ve been leading.

I was just coming in to ask if Raf had finally got a storyline now I see that he's dead and Peyton has left the show...
Sad but not surprised to see Raf get the Bonnie treatment but this time with a permanent death and removal from the show. What a pity, he was the best looking person on the cast. I won't be bothering to catch up.

SadSadSong

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,024 4,981 3,648
Alleybux
Why does this show keep getting renewed?

Because of me sis lol. It's not worse than anything else on the CW.
tenor.gif

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux
Bump.

I'm assuming no one is watching season 4 lol?? I admit, I am liking it a loooooooottttt better than season 3.
Tribrid Hope》》》》》

meroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,697 653 208
Alleybux
Bump.

I'm assuming no one is watching season 4 lol?? I admit, I am liking it a loooooooottttt better than season 3.
Tribrid Hope》》》》》

Is she finally becoming the nicklaus child we all wanted her to be ? Or is she feigning for that useless bf of hers ?

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux
Is she finally becoming the nicklaus child we all wanted her to be ? Or is she feigning for that useless bf of hers ?
The bolded.
She turned off her humanity.
This my favorite Hope by far. If they keep with this, the show just may be able to redeem itself.

I'm loving all the cameos this season so far.
It was so good to finally see Rebecca. I hope she have more of a role/presence this season. Wouldnt mind seeing Kol stop by either

meroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,697 653 208
Alleybux
The bolded.
She turned off her humanity.
This my favorite Hope by far. If they keep with this, the show just may be able to redeem itself.

I'm loving all the cameos this season so far.
It was so good to finally see Rebecca. I hope she have more of a role/presence this season. Wouldnt mind seeing Kol stop by either

Oh! I might check it out thank you

topewills

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,278 175 181
Alleybux
I've been watching all this while. If you wanted Hope to go full out Klaus Mikaelson, you won't be disappointed.

Philotes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,056 2,055 102
Alleybux
I've been watching all this while. If you wanted Hope to go full out Klaus Mikaelson, you won't be disappointed.
Let me know if you do, please! Would love to know other people's opinions on this season.
Okay!! I will be watching as well. She’s not just Niks daughter she’s also Esters granddaughter, Mikeals granddaughter, and the niece of Dahila who could kill someone with the snap of her fingers…AND she’s the daughter of Hayley who stood up to Nik many times. She is suppose to be no only fierce but incredibly intelligent. Oh and her aunt is Rebecca and uncle/brother is Marcel…come on now!

tamnette

Ready even if you aren’t
Reaction score
Reactions
12,877 288 18
Alleybux
Bump.

Tribrid Hope》》》》》
Well I’m glad someone likes it because I don’t think I can give it anymore energy…

Between the actress who plays Lizzie looking like a 40yr old woman in the face, Josie leaving (actress going to another show), and Aurora just randomly dumped into the storyline … I can’t….

And why won’t they just let Landon die… I’m sick of him playing a heroine someone’s always got to save …

This show has potential if the can get better writers and give some of the actors some acting classes…

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux
Well I’m glad someone likes it because I don’t think I can give it anymore energy…

Between the actress who plays Lizzie looking like a 40yr old woman in the face, Josie leaving (actress going to another show), and Aurora just randomly dumped into the storyline … I can’t….

And why won’t they just let Landon die… I’m sick of him playing a heroine someone’s always got to save …

This show has potential if the can get better writers and give some of the actors some acting classes…
Wait what?! Josie is leaving?! Ughhh. She's one of the better actors on the show (though I am sick of the Josie/Finch relationship). Her exit made no sense to me but I guess that's why. And yeah Lizzie is definitely showing her age in the face lol.

To me, the show has been better with Hope's current storyline not having to have much interaction with Landon (or the school). I like this solo Hope and hope they incorporate more missions for her - she's more interesting to watch now, IMO.

Landon has been a little more tolerable since
he's been demoted to being in limbo so its less of him

Also, I loved the Aurora cameo/plot twist however I do agree that they could have done soooo much more with that storyline. Same with Rebekah.
Again, s4 still better to me than s3.

Last edited:

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux
Also, when do they graduate? I feel like the show would be much more better and could have better storylines if they're not restricted in the school anymore.

meroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,697 653 208
Alleybux
just watched the last two episodes and I understood everything loool
I liked it, might come back for the rest of the season. the plot twist at the end .. didn't expect it, so it's great
is Jed becoming how you doing? since Josie leaving? cause, the way he got flustered looking at that mummy chile !! I guess

KosherGreen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,824 2,050 1,449
Alleybux
Legacies had a really good premises and it could’ve gave charm magic school 2.0 vibes BUT they dropped the ball. Hope, Lizzie, and Josie were ok as main characters but they didn’t get anything to work with! Especially Hope. Landon was one of the most useless characters ever and they pretty much made all of her character development tied to him. Not to mention spending 3 seasons on Malivore a villian that should’ve been dealt with in 10 episodes max. They’ll be lucky to get a complete season 5 renewal tbh

meroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,697 653 208
Alleybux
Ok its getting better, like the fact that they are introducing the gods, prometheus is fione! So jed...I get it

tamnette

Ready even if you aren’t
Reaction score
Reactions
12,877 288 18
Alleybux
Okay… I may tune in since they’ve added Luke Mitchell to the cast as recurring…

Refresh your memory:
1649110320488-jpeg.3529692
1649110701394.jpeg

Article if you want to know what role he will play:
Via Deadline

topewills

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,278 175 181
Alleybux
Did anyone watch last episode? WTF is this show turning into though? They literally recycled the Mikaelsons-in-the-coffin plot, but now with gods. And apparently gods are "immune" to magic, but not immune to Malivore???

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux
Lmao I can't with this show.
They really turned Jed gay out of nowhere lmao I'm dying haha. Speaking of, they could/should have kept Raf. Jed is literally useless and not even an Alpha anymore. And Finch, who is the Alpha, is completely irrelevant.

But it was nice to see
the living Mikaelson clan again especially Marcel.

SadSadSong

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,024 4,981 3,648
Alleybux
I'm watching it still.

Jed being gay did come out of nowhere, I don't mind but it definitely feels like they had to have a gay storyline because Josie left.

I think Kaleb and Cleo are the best relationship on this show and I'm glad Julie hasn't ruined Cleo's character yet.

They're killing themselves to find a way to keep Landon on this show. He is not missed. Let him crossover already!!!

Rei Hino

Mars Finest
Reaction score
Reactions
16,503 3,679 95
Alleybux
Brett Matthews is the showrunner and Julie Plec is an executive producer. She's not that much involved anymore due to her deal with NBC Universal/Peacock. Julie did co-write the upcoming finale but she technically left the show back in the first season.

Kaylee Bryant left due to Matt Davis' anti-Asian and homophobic comments and he's MAGA. Kaylee is half Japanese and is either bisexual or pansexual. Kaylee, Brett and Matt did not get along. She couldn't stand to be around them.

Aria is Asian too since his heritage is Iranian/Persian but I think they are only racist and xenophobic to Blacks and East Asians.

Last edited:

SadSadSong

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,024 4,981 3,648
Alleybux
Brett Matthews is the showrunner and Julie Plec is an executive producer. She's not that much involved anymore due to her deal with NBC Universal/Peacock. Julie did co-write the upcoming finale but she technically left the show back in the first season.

Kaylee Bryant left due to Matt Davis' anti-Asian and homophobic comments and he's MAGA. Kaylee is half Japanese and is either bisexual or pansexual. Kaylee, Brett and Matt did not get along. She couldn't stand to be around them.

Aria is Asian too since his heritage is Iranian/Persian but I think they are only racist and xenophobic to Blacks and East Asians.

I saw that on Twitter and I didn't bring it up because I just thought it was STAN talk but if true it's sad they'd rather accommodate him and his foolishness.