Quantcast

Anyone watch Sherlina Nym?

T R I N I T Y

Down South Hottie
Reaction score
Reactions
141,813 1,539 171
Alleybux
I've been following her on IG for a while and just found her youtube the other day. I'm not sure if she's really considered a beauty guru but I like her

Sabi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,034 180 44
Alleybux
I just found her last month from related videos but she seems okay so far. What’s her backstory?

gothique

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
233 2
Alleybux
I love her fashion sense! I didn't know she was on YouTube. All I know is about a year ago, people were coming at her cause she never used to show her face

The Sweetheart
Reaction score
Reactions
75,959 2,266 536
Alleybux
I've followed her for a few years on insta! as well!

She seems sweet. I forget where she's from originally but moved to London I think.
In her last Q & A she talks about how she started out with a few pairs of sneakers and built her brand to where she gets sent shoes etc. Also, she talked about having "fake friends" but didn't go into more detail, just stated that they were jealous and talked bad about her...Lastly, her frontal wigs are always laid and slayed, so I def like her so far.

Kokutan

Gwyn's Best Knight
Reaction score
Reactions
33,667 737 632
Alleybux
I love her! I never thought she’d get a thread. I didn’t know she had a channel either, so good looking out y’all.

T R I N I T Y

Down South Hottie
Reaction score
Reactions
141,813 1,539 171
Alleybux
I just found her last month from related videos but she seems okay so far. What’s her backstory?

Honestly IDK lol

I've followed her for a few years on insta! as well!

She seems sweet. I forget where she's from originally but moved to London I think.
In her last Q & A she talks about how she started out with a few pairs of sneakers and built her brand to where she gets sent shoes etc. Also, she talked about having "fake friends" but didn't go into more detail, just stated that they were jealous and talked bad about her...Lastly, her frontal wigs are always laid and slayed, so I def like her so far.

Okay I haven't watched her Q&A but I have been trying to figure out where she's from because her accent is so unique.

And that's so cool. In her shoe collection video she was mentioning how she had wanted a pair of shoes or use her money for responsibilities so she bought the shoes.

I was like now sis... but it eventually helped with her brand/IG

The Sweetheart
Reaction score
Reactions
75,959 2,266 536
Alleybux

Here is the "frenemies" video!

And in this one I think she talks about her origin! I think she's from Deutschland

Computina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,561 1,439 391
Alleybux
She's Turkish and Nigerian but grew up in Germany. So that explains her accent. I started following her on Tumblr a couple of years ago and have been a fan (lowkey stan) ever since so y'all better not ruin her for me.

She has been very private for a long while but I'm happy that she's a little more open now. She wouldn't tell us she was dating before but finally introduced her boyfriend.

I'm coming for whoever comes for her (if I'm not too lazy) lol

LaParisienne

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,016 9
Alleybux
I've been following her since she had 100,000 followers. I am glad that she get rid of those "friends". The way they were looking at here in her snap, you can tell they were just there because of Sherlina followers number.

Sherlina is sitting on a lot of money, too bad she is not consistent anymore with her SM like she use to, she can be bigger than she is now. Congrats to her for all the partnership she got this year (Creep protect, ego ...)

Computina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,561 1,439 391
Alleybux
I've been following her since she had 100,000 followers. I am glad that she get rid of those "friends". The way they were looking at here in her snap, you can tell they were just there because of Sherlina followers number.

Sherlina is sitting on a lot of money, too bad she is not consistent anymore with her SM like she use to, she can be bigger than she is now. Congrats to her for all the partnership she got this year (Creep protect, ego ...)

yeah, she seems to only be consistent on IG now. She's still on snap on a daily basis but not as much as she used to be. I want her to vlog but I don't want her to over kill it as well

2ChainzSideEye

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,631 100 75
Alleybux
She's Turkish and Nigerian but grew up in Germany. So that explains her accent. I started following her on Tumblr a couple of years ago and have been a fan (lowkey stan) ever since so y'all better not ruin her for me.

She has been very private for a long while but I'm happy that she's a little more open now. She wouldn't tell us she was dating before but finally introduced her boyfriend.

I'm coming for whoever comes for her (if I'm not too lazy) lol

She's Ghanaian and German. If I remember correctly her dad is Ghanaian, she answered on her snap a while ago. I've been rooting for her ever since and so happy for her success

LaParisienne

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,016 9
Alleybux
yeah, she seems to only be consistent on IG now. She's still on snap on a daily basis but not as much as she used to be. I want her to vlog but I don't want her to over kill it as well

Exactly, but i kinda like the fact that she was lowkey. You can see from the beginning of her IG, all she want was to focus on her outfit, shoes and nails. The fact that she doesn't really want to show her face was cool but people keep going at her and saying she was ugly because of that. I remember when she went to Cuba, she post a picture of her in a bathing suit, i never saw a post with so much hate towards her (they were saying she was fat), she was defending herself saying she was proud of her curves but she delete the pic after all.

She is the perfect example of a girl who doesn't have to show boobs and ass to be successful.

Computina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,561 1,439 391
Alleybux
She's Ghanaian and German. If I remember correctly her dad is Ghanaian, she answered on her snap a while ago. I've been rooting for her ever since and so happy for her success

I'm pretty sure she said she was Turkish, her mom is I think. Either way....

Computina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,561 1,439 391
Alleybux
Exactly, but i kinda like the fact that she was lowkey. You can see from the beginning of her IG, all she want was to focus on her outfit, shoes and nails. The fact that she doesn't really want to show her face was cool but people keep going at her and saying she was ugly because of that. I remember when she went to Cuba, she post a picture of her in a bathing suit, i never saw a post with so much hate towards her (they were saying she was fat), she was defending herself saying she was proud of her curves but she delete the pic after all.

She is the perfect example of a girl who doesn't have to show boobs and ass to be successful.

Right!! I like her even more for dressing like a normal everyday person. She's not into the IG fashion or dresses in revealing outfits. She wears outfits anyone could wear on a daily basis.
The only "bad" thing is that as she's getting more succesful she's buying more expensive things lol. She makes me want to buy Gucci bags but the way my wallet set up....

As for her face, she used to show her face on snap from time to time so I don't understand why people were so pressed. Besides, she was selling the outfits, not her beauty. To be honest, I don't know if I would look up to her style if she wasn't curvy.

LaParisienne

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,016 9
Alleybux
Right!! I like her even more for dressing like a normal everyday person. She's not into the IG fashion or dresses in revealing outfits. She wears outfits anyone could wear on a daily basis.
The only "bad" thing is that as she's getting more succesful she's buying more expensive things lol. She makes me want to buy Gucci bags but the way my wallet set up....

As for her face, she used to show her face on snap from time to time so I don't understand why people were so pressed. Besides, she was selling the outfits, not her beauty. To be honest, I don't know if I would look up to her style if she wasn't curvy.

I feel you lol she put me on those Balanciaga sneakers but my wallet is not ready yet.

Any info about her friend Desthydee ? When she was still living in Hamburg and coming to London, she was always with her. But now that she moved we no longer see them together. In her "Frenemies video" someone brought this up too in her comment section.

Praduh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,009 346 18
Alleybux
I love Sherlina she seems so sweet and i enjoy watching her vlogs.

She was born in Germany to a half german half Turkish mother and a Ghanaian father.

tamulaton

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,546 67 26
Alleybux
I love her. Shes seem so chill and she has great tomboy and girlly girl styles.

Computina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,561 1,439 391
Alleybux
I feel you lol she put me on those Balanciaga sneakers but my wallet is not ready yet.

Any info about her friend Desthydee ? When she was still living in Hamburg and coming to London, she was always with her. But now that she moved we no longer see them together. In her "Frenemies video" someone brought this up too in her comment section.

I follow desthydee and still see her comment under Sherlina's pictures from time to time so I guess they're still cool, they probably just don't broadcast when they hang out anymore which is a little odd. I love her other asian friend though. she seems very sweet and genuine with sherlina.

Victoriasponge

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
337 22 2
Alleybux
Wow, her hair has improved since that frenemies video LOL

Any tea?

Her boyfriend seems off to me

Egypt11

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
396 6 1
Alleybux
I found out about her recently either on depop or poshmark..one of them. She sells alot of her clothes and is always sold out and sells her items really quick. I then followed her on IG for quicker notifications on when she posts clothes because they're usually really cute and priced so cheap. She seems really cool

EC Clovers

Yeah, ok.
Reaction score
Reactions
24,494 663 53
Alleybux
Just saw that they are married! Lol

I saw them say that in a Q&A before but in their most recent vlog, they kept calling each other "boyfriend" and "girlfriend." They were celebrating their 4 year anniversary but I didn't get the vibe that it was a wedding anniversary so I'm confused.

Reaction score
Reactions
7,530 18 4
Alleybux
I saw them say that in a Q&A before but in their most recent vlog, they kept calling each other "boyfriend" and "girlfriend." They were celebrating their 4 year anniversary but I didn't get the vibe that it was a wedding anniversary so I'm confused.

They did the traditional wedding not legal. In Africa (they are both of African descent) the traditional wedding is more important to a lot of people than the legal one

trashyhagg

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,487 585 64
Alleybux
Bump! I love sherlina especially because her sporty aesthetic is right up my alley.

the only thing that’s weird for me is knowing they’re married but still calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. Like what’s stopping you from going to the courts and making it legal?!

Anywayyyy, they finally moved from that tiny apartment. I’m excited to see the decor vlogs. I also have a feeling sherly is going to be pregnant either next year or the year after.. she hinted at wanting kids in the video when they revealed their marriage.

Mia94

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,685 49 26
Alleybux
She just bought a house in London and drives a nice car. YouTube/IG must be paying well....

Reaction score
Reactions
3,516 126 15
Alleybux
I just watched the video she posted of her custom closet/room and I LOVE IT!!! i wish the things she bought now were actually in my budget but I love watching her growth

I love how she shows Patrick but doesn't make everything about him. He just pops in here and there

AshleyDavenport

Scheming Social Climber
Reaction score
Reactions
19,646 1,604 50
Alleybux
I found her looking for macadamia nut cookies on YouTube lol.

Whats her backstory did she ever share how she and Patrick met or what he does?

Reaction score
Reactions
4,652 503 284
Alleybux
I know that they got married 6 months after they met, there is a video where she shares how they met I just forgot the title I’ll look at it for you.
Patrick has a fashion brand (I forgot what it’s called uptown P1 or something) I think he’s also into sneakers and customising them

AshleyDavenport

Scheming Social Climber
Reaction score
Reactions
19,646 1,604 50
Alleybux
I know that they got married 6 months after they met, there is a video where she shares how they met I just forgot the title I’ll look at it for you.
Patrick has a fashion brand (I forgot what it’s called uptown P1 or something) I think he’s also into sneakers and customising them

Found it...so apparently they knew each other for a year started dating for six months then got married six months later. I think them both being Ghanaian has something to do with how fast they moved too.

Does she give a back story to how she lost her friends? I know she said she has four sisters so she’s good on friends

Reaction score
Reactions
4,652 503 284
Alleybux
Yes this the

Found it...so apparently they knew each other for a year started dating for six months then got married six months later. I think them both being Ghanaian has something to do with how fast they moved too.

Does she give a back story to how she lost her friends? I know she said she has four sisters so she’s good on friends

yes this is the video! I think it’s something about them being jealous of her success in the long run . Now she’s really close with Patrick’s sister and she has an Asian friend (I think Lyn is her name ) but she keeps her circle small. I believe her, friends can get jealous of you when they see you moving up.

Reaction score
Reactions
204 3 10
Alleybux
Sherlina has the best travel Vlogs to me. They’re entertaining and she edits them so well. I peep a lot of the girls recently change how they Vlog as if it was inspired by her. I love how humbled and laid back she is.

She’s likely the bread winner, but he does have a degree and has a job. So atleast he’s not just sitting around bumming off her like a lot of the other youtube boyfriends. I believe he was doing some type of business marketing and now has his own business

Reaction score
Reactions
4,613 318 19
Alleybux
Love her but she looks like she takes care of her man lol all her AND HIS birthday/baecation trips and luxury purchases are done by her and she always makes sure to note that lolol

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I've been follwing her since tumblr days and I always liked how chill, and laid back she is. She's been an influencer for a long time and doesn't seem too caught up in the hype

selfleslovd

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
600 114 27
Alleybux
Love her but she looks like she takes care of her man lol all her AND HIS birthday/baecation trips and luxury purchases are done by her and she always makes sure to note that lolol
Her boyfriend/husband was in prison for about 5 years before they met, I believe they met when he came out from prison.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,516 126 15
Alleybux
Her boyfriend/husband was in prison for about 5 years before they met, I believe they met when he came out from prison.
Really?! I must say though out of all the beauty influencer significant others I like Patrick. He pops in every now and then but definitely looks like he does his own thing. Doesn't live in her shadow

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom