Anyone Watch The Feminine Fancy?

Reactions
87,630 1,745 1,174
Alleybux
Meaning she shouldn’t be looking for her own place if she’s hoping to get engaged soon? I agree. That sounds very backward lol

I agree too. She always had a strict plan in place. Staying with her parents until she was married. The fact that she was considering moving out makes it seem like things are not going according to her plan. If she was gonna get enaged soon she'd stay home like she always planned to, especially as I imagine her mom would help with wedding planning.

I hate it for her in a way because she seems like a sweet girl. I hope her guy comes through with a romantic proposal soon or that he leaves her if he's not gonna be serious about her and marry her.

Reactions
119,768 527 451
Alleybux
I have no clue why she would go ring shopping with this man if she doesn't know when the proposal is coming. I really think she has her mind set on Cain and is trying her best to push their relationship towards marriage. Hopefully he proposes soon so she can get the happy ending she wants.

I've said this before but Felicia is attractive with a good head on her shoulders. There's no need for her to put all of her eggs in Cain's basket. Absolutely nothing in this life is certain and what will she do if he doesn't want what she wants when she wants it? (like now, since she's been waiting for a proposal for a good minute).

Perhaps some other dude would have surprised her with a proposal 6 months ago, complete with a beautiful ring that she didn't have to pick.

Reactions
96,342 894 261
Alleybux
I have no clue why she would go ring shopping with this man if she doesn't know when the proposal is coming. I really think she has her mind set on Cain and is trying her best to push their relationship towards marriage. Hopefully he proposes soon so she can get the happy ending she wants.

I've said this before but Felicia is attractive with a good head on her shoulders. There's no need for her to put all of her eggs in Cain's basket. Absolutely nothing in this life is certain and what will she do if he doesn't want what she wants when she wants it? (like now, since she's been waiting for a proposal for a good minute).

Perhaps some other dude would have surprised her with a proposal 6 months ago, complete with a beautiful ring that she didn't have to pick.
Someone in the thread mentioned that she wanted to be married by 30, so maybe she is hoping he's the one. She probably doesn't want to start over.

Time Out
Reactions
22,338 551 523
Alleybux
Part of me wants her and Cain to break up so she can spread her wings and date a more attractive man who may have more money but I know that Felicia isn't a savage and she would have trouble moving on after the breakup. I just want things to work out for her. She seems to be in a really unsettled place right now.

The truth is everything
Reactions
5,535 43 21
Alleybux
Part of me wants her and Cain to break up so she can spread her wings and date a more attractive man who may have more money but I know that Felicia isn't a savage and she would have trouble moving on after the breakup. I just want things to work out for her. She seems to be in a really unsettled place right now.
I got those vibes too. I really do hope she finds her way. And I hope Cain doesn't leave her dangling for too long.

Reactions
55,424 768 86
Alleybux
she was down bad and went out sad.

valentines day just passed. no ring.

she did the 1st round of shopping in december. no christmas ring.

that man will not be strong armed into getting on one knee.

would not be surprised if she pops up months later announcing they broke up.

especially if there is nothing by the anniversary.

best of luck to her.

Last edited:
Reactions
9,154 301 40
Alleybux
she was down bad and went out sad.

valentines day just passed. no ring.

she did the 1st round of shopping in december. no christmas ring.

that man will not be strong armed into getting on one knee.

would not be surprised if she pops up months later announcing they broke up.

especially if there is nothing by the anniversary.

best of luck to her.
I agree that he seems to be dragging his feet. All these unnecessary processes seem to be making this process unnecessarily longer. Also since she is so girly she strikes as the type who would love a romantic surprise proposal from him somewhere nice out of the blue with flowers and music like on Valentines day or something.
All this planning stuff seems very mechanical not so romantic. It comes across like an assignment or something.

Reactions
87,630 1,745 1,174
Alleybux

She does seem very unsettled right now. You can tell there is something going on with a person even when they try to deny it. You can tell from her eyes and her voice.

Reactions
29,491 284 97
Alleybux
She needs to take her own advice. His picture is on the table in her latest video.

Who's taking (and paying for) relationship advice from a woman who can't even get a (desperately wanted) proposal out of a man? Not even an actual marriage, but a damn ring and proposal. I know women who don't even want or discuss marriage and kids that have gotten proposals, multiple times.

She's been begging and chasing him to marry her... that's literally masculine and acting upon scarcity mindset.

The only reason they aren't engaged and planning a wedding right now is because he doesn't want that. He's more than likely weighing his options right now and she's sitting on the sidelines looking silly.

Even if he does follow through... The fact that she wanted this 100x more than him is going to affect the dynamic of their relationship (and might cause resentment on either side). He has the upper-hand here.

She's going to lose all credibility if another year of no ring comes and goes. (Who am I kidding, they could be "planning an engagement" for the next five years and fools will still pay her for "tips".)

Reactions
119,768 527 451
Alleybux
If y'all can, go to her IG stories. She's doing a Q&A with her bf.

Question: "Do you feel pressure when Felicia talks about engagement. How did you know you were ready?"
His answer: "I just couldn't imagine my life with anyone else".

He says that dating outside of his race has been beneficial in learning about other cultures and a really enjoyable experience.

Reactions
10,014 34 13
Alleybux
If y'all can, go to her IG stories. She's doing a Q&A with her bf.

Question: "Do you feel pressure when Felicia talks about engagement. How did you know you were ready?"
His answer: "I just couldn't imagine my life with anyone else".

He says that dating outside of his race has been beneficial in learning about other cultures and a really enjoyable experience.

Her fiance seems like a sweet guy

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHOA We love to see it: Coparenting gone right. Marc sends Kenya flowers for Mother’s Day
With this one gesture, Kenya likely thought about calling off the divorce. With this one gesture, Kenya accomplished her goal. Everyone is...
Why does LSA feature certain threads
I think it’s featured based on how many people respond to it.
This Mom Created an Investment Portfolio for Her 18-Month-Old Daughter. Now She’s on Track to Be...
Same! Especially "regular" people who don't have security. Is mom married? This (plus her own wealth) is going to attract a lot of male leeches...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
Lmao, y'all are full of shit. Black American men are not marrying Latino women at high numbers, especially not Afro-Latinos classifying themselves...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Bla bla bla. Same old talking points. I’ve acknowledged my biological reality. You haven't acknowledged your biological reality until you...
Do you know anyone who has a happy & healthy marriage??
My boss and her husband. There like a page out of a fairytale:love:love Edit LOL I didn’t know I already commented here hey me from Jan 17, haha
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
You know this! I have never seen the ugly people see in wodi, she is actually sexy to me. Her features are unique! She would make heavy dough...
Do You Feel Like A Slave While Bagging Items?
Some of yall sound crazy. The customer is not obligated to help u do ur job, for free. And u having an attitude about that is ridiculous. :neutral
I miss actual instruments in music
Original instrumentation is still there in many genres. It’s not all samples.
Top Bottom