Quantcast

Anyone With Michael Jackson Tea? Please? We Thirsty as Hell!

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,450 1,702 571
Alleybux
they act like someone has a gun to their back saying "click on that thread that has michael jackson's name in the title or imma shoot your ass". lol. when i see a thread about justin beiber, 95% of the time, i scroll past it because he gets on my nerves. why is it so hard for other people to scroll past a thread they don't want to read?

Why the fµck can't the people who think we're "Bandwagon crazies" do the same? I don't like Justin either, but hey! You don't see me up in there bellyaching about how nutty his fans is.

Commonsense should tell you, if you see a Mj thread, run fast. That's all I can say. Get your ass on. :laugh:

Mito

Over it ~ DNI
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
106,843 713 120
Alleybux
I'm just smh at apples and quis and other fonts who came up in here with fake distaste for this thread and are reading through the thread, posting in the thread, arguing with the stans, yet never clicking on that ignore button or going one step further using the foxfire ignore function.

Just admit that you want to start some sh!t and want to be a big ole bad e-bully, who's keeping it real for the true fans.

There have been a gold pants thread, 7 LIML threads, threads specifically about MJ and Diana Ross or LMP, etc since June 09 and I have yet to see ya'll in those threads bitching about the content, so just admit, you simply want to start sh!t.

And I just would really wish by now mj 'stans' realize that is how fonts outside of the MJ forum acts, so groan, put them on ignore and keep the thread moving, cause I'm so sick of the back and forth arguments that get no where... they want to derail your thread and by engaging them, you're letting them.

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,450 1,702 571
Alleybux
But like I said. I bought a new computer in 2009 so I could do my Michaeling and research on different things in his life. But unfortunately, the same year I got a new computer, he had to pass. Than A year later I discovered something on Lsa that had something to do with Michael, and that's how I got here. I didn't even know the history of this place until I joined last year. So I didn't really know about people's ugly attitudes in here until further down the road.

I found out we have a A war going on with people in LSA And the stans.

DangerousPYT

Paperback Writer
Reaction score
Reactions
67,118 169 27
Alleybux
To all the haters....

Do you NOT fuckng think I would rather be posting about Michael off doing some crazy shopping spree right now? Do you NOT think I would rather be posting about Michael fighting with his kids over them wearing their masks as he traveled the world on his tour right now. Do you NOT think I would rather be posting about the latest leaked video a fan took of him at the concert last night and just how awesome he was?

Of course I would rather do THAT, but since an unbelievably incompetent Doctor took the chance for any of that to ever happen away, all that is left to contemplate is the history that is left us. If you are so hard hearted and cruel as that to deny those of us that do care,

I feel sorry for you, your children and your families because you are selfish and mean. One day someone you care about will die and it will hurt you deeply and I hope you remember MY words as you mourn them...karma is a b!tch.

NOT ALL MEN

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,850 59 76
Alleybux
I'm just smh at apples and quis and other fonts who came up in here with fake distaste for this thread and are reading through the thread, posting in the thread, arguing with the stans, yet never clicking on that ignore button or going one step further using the foxfire ignore function.

Just admit that you want to start some sh!t and want to be a big ole bad e-bully, who's keeping it real for the true fans.

There have been a gold pants thread, 7 LIML threads, threads specifically about MJ and Diana Ross or LMP, etc since June 09 and I have yet to see ya'll in those threads bitching about the content, so just admit, you simply want to start sh!t.

And I just would really wish by now mj 'stans' realize that is how fonts outside of the MJ forum acts, so groan, put them on ignore and keep the thread moving, cause I'm so sick of the back and forth arguments that get no where... they want to derail your thread and by engaging them, you're letting them.

Yeah, you're right. I'm not going to answer to anymore of their bµllsh!t. I created this thread for the hope and possibility of someone coming in and dropping tea. We have gone WAAAY of course from the intention of this thread.

No more. I'm done arguing. What I really want is :coffee:

And the ones who don't like it, or any of the "stans," need to build a bridge and get over it! :talktohand:

DangerousPYT

Paperback Writer
Reaction score
Reactions
67,118 169 27
Alleybux
Been a Stan since this long....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3GU3LkCwU[/ame]

ha ha ha now THATS a long ass time

Carol Peletier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,832 21 28
Alleybux
Been a Stan since this long....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3GU3LkCwU

ha ha ha now THATS a long ass time

I really wish I was born much earlier. I would have loved growing up when the Jackson 5 were on the scene.

Oh well, there's nothing written in a rule book somewhere saying you can't be a fan if you were born before or after a certain time.

My mom has memories of the Jackson 5. She is a few years younger than Michael, so when she was a kid in school, the Jackson 5 was all the rage. :giggle:

NOT ALL MEN

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,850 59 76
Alleybux
I really wish I was born much earlier. I would have loved growing up when the Jackson 5 were on the scene.

Oh well, there's nothing written in a rule book somewhere saying you can't be a fan if you were born before or after a certain time.

My mom has memories of the Jackson 5. She is a few years younger than Michael, so when she was a kid in school, the Jackson 5 was all the rage. :giggle:

According to a certain someone who was bitching about MJ "stans," there is.

I know...I know. I need to drop it!

I'm good! :clap:

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,450 1,702 571
Alleybux
lol

28qsv48.jpg

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,450 1,702 571
Alleybux

Doesn't that suck though? Don't it?

I think my parents took too long in getting me. :curl-lip:

Mito

Over it ~ DNI
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
106,843 713 120
Alleybux
Yeah, you're right. I'm not going to answer to anymore of their bµllsh!t. I created this thread for the hope and possibility of someone coming in and dropping tea. We have gone WAAAY of course from the intention of this thread.

No more. I'm done arguing. What I really want is :coffee:

And the ones who don't like it, or any of the "stans," need to build a bridge and get over it! :talktohand:

Yep and what I posted is not to say what ya'll are doing is wrong, but after a year of getting into it with these fools, lately I've taken a step back and see how they purposely try to rile us up. They know it's easy and I will admit they're right, it is easy to rile us up... all they got to say is gay, pedo, weirdo, corpse, etc and MJ in a sentence (well not all together) and BOOM a 20 pg thread.

I just don't want us falling into the bait again and again, that's what pisses me off, it makes me feel like they won, stupid mofos. :teeth: And I'm not saying don't defend Michael b/c lawd there are still very ignorant asswipes out there, but when it comes to a point where the posts from these twats are hateful and spiteful on purpose then it's time to put up a wall and let them bang their heads into it.

Ok now, I'm derailing, but MJ fan since 1987, been jamming to MJ since I was an embryo.

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,450 1,702 571
Alleybux
Yep and what I posted is not to say what ya'll are doing is wrong, but after a year of getting into it with these fools, lately I've taken a step back and see how they purposely try to rile us up. They know it's easy and I will admit they're right, it is easy to rile us up... all they got to say is gay, pedo, weirdo, corpse, etc and MJ in a sentence (well not all together) and BOOM a 20 pg thread.

I just don't want us falling into the bait again and again, that's what pisses me off, it makes me feel like they won, stupid mofos. :teeth: And I'm not saying don't defend Michael b/c lawd there are still very ignorant asswipes out there, but when it comes to a point where the posts from these twats are hateful and spiteful on purpose then it's time to put up a wall and let them bang their heads into it.

Ok now, I'm derailing, but MJ fan since 1987, been jamming to MJ since I was an embryo.

Co-sign.

Everything you've said is fact. I'm not responding to these fools no more. I made a thread last night about something that was positive, and some prick had to come up in that joint and say something- Anything disgusting, and they knew it would have pissed us off. I didn't respond that time, but I sure groaned his ass. And than I put him on ignore. So groaning and ignoring is like chicken soup for the stan's soul in this place we call lipstick alley. It sure saved me a headache.

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,662 6,475 5,265
Alleybux
That explains a lot. Isn't there a more important person you should take care of than MJ stans? Go get some ice cream or meds for your mood swings and and GTFO.

Trust me he's taken care of.
You didn't have to search my last posts to see that I'm about to drop, I have the ticker in my siggy.
My husband is painting the baby room as we speak... :) My bags are by the door and I am ready to go any minute, but until then I am going to do what I please.

I never venture into the MJ threads, even though I have the whole forum on ignore. I never do. I came into this one because I am irritated that the issue with ignored forums still coming up has not been fixed.
And I do think the majority of the people who stalk those threads are crazy.
Get a life already. Yes, I have one... so sue me.

Lmao at the little lame comebacks. Chile please.

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,662 6,475 5,265
Alleybux
And I have not added one tag... maybe I should just do like everyone else, add my three tags and watch you losers get your little panties in a bunch...

NOT ALL MEN

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,850 59 76
Alleybux
You didn't have to search my last posts to see that I'm about to drop, I have the ticker in my siggy.
My husband is painting the baby room as we speak... :) My bags are by the door and I am ready to go any minute, but until then I am going to do what I please.

I never venture into the MJ threads, even though I have the whole forum on ignore. I never do. I came into this one because I am irritated that the issue with ignored forums still coming up has not been fixed.

OK, you do realize that this thread is in a SUB-forum of the Michael Jackson forum, right? Do you have this forum that's called "Ladies In Michael's Life" forum on ignore? If not, than that explains why you keep seeing this thread.

LMAO! :clap:

If you are irritated over it, that is not our fault. If you want to cuss out someone, cuss out the admin. None of us here care if you like this threads or not. Not our issue.

Mito

Over it ~ DNI
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
106,843 713 120
Alleybux

So your pm function is broke and you couldn't bring this to Condi's attention. We're not mods, so I call bµllsh!t.

*another one gets added to my ignore list*

ChildGenius

Here kitty kitty
Reaction score
Reactions
58,267 327 182
Alleybux
I bother with you because as a TRUE MJ fan, not a stan who refuses to admit that they only started stanning after he died, I am disgusted by you all and I feel like letting you know it.

If you don't like what I post, put me on ignore.

It's fools like yall who make real fans look crazy, analyzing pictures of his crotch and oozing about how sexy he was, asking for private tea on a person who was hounded by the media, analyzing everything he ate and even worse.

Where was this forum on 12/24/09?

GTFOH ESPECIALLY if you were born after 1988

Hunny I've been a MJ stan since I was 5 years old! Don't assume things you know sh!t about!

Restinga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,626 1,214 824
Alleybux
Some people need to post tea or GTFO

They claim to respect him but call him creepy... b!tch you don't like the thread you can click X.

Telling me whether or not i'm a fan, fµck you, i'll stan when I want.
What's it to you if I became a fan YESTERDAY!?

apples been here since page 1, you know damn well you want to hear about his sexcapades. If someone posted tea right now, you're ass would be grabbing popcorn and refreshing every minute

Restinga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,626 1,214 824
Alleybux
dumb mutherfuckers think they better or something... b!tch you're ON LSA! You're just as loony as I am. Drooling over some Trey Songz or Chris Brown don't make you more sane... :laugh: Yet tea on them is welcomed with open arms like they matter... sh!t people respect tea on Kim Kardashian more than they do about MJ, which is RIDICULOUS.

Michael is better, we want the details, deal with it.

ELEKTRA N

I'm Back b!tches
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
40,554 12 8
Alleybux
why is the ignore forum option working for me and not other people? i put the race forum on ignore the other day and i haven't seen a race thread pop up yet. i made a mistake and clicked one but that's because it was in the "latest threads" column. when the mj threads are in the latest threads, they have his name in the title, so you can just scroll on down. i don't understand why it's so hard to do. :smirk:

DangerousPYT

Paperback Writer
Reaction score
Reactions
67,118 169 27
Alleybux
Mmmmm Hmmmm her ass don ever come up in the threads but she down below trolling like a mug.....fµck you and you and you!

Carol Peletier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,832 21 28
Alleybux
why is the ignore forum option working for me and not other people? i put the race forum on ignore the other day and i haven't seen a race thread pop up yet. i made a mistake and clicked one but that's because it was in the "latest threads" column. when the mj threads are in the latest threads, they have his name in the title, so you can just scroll on down. i don't understand why it's so hard to do. :smirk:

Sometimes I side-eye people that say they have the MJ forum on ignore, yet they still see the posts in the side bar. But then again, I don't have any forums on ignore, so I can't say from experience.

I think some people secretly get off reading about MJ sexcapades, but they feel they need to be different and hate on here. There ar

Mowglis Road

Free Spirit
Reaction score
Reactions
162,450 1,702 571
Alleybux

They claim to respect him but call him creepy... b!tch you don't like the thread you can click X.

apples been here since page 1, you know damn well you want to hear about his sexcapades. If someone posted tea right now, you're ass would be grabbing popcorn and refreshing every minute

dumb mutherfuckers think they better or something... b!tch you're ON LSA! You're just as loony as I am. Drooling over some Trey Songz or Chris Brown don't make you more sane... :laugh: Yet tea on them is welcomed with open arms like they matter... sh!t people respect tea on Kim Kardashian more than they do about MJ, which is RIDICULOUS.

Michael is better, we want the details, deal with it.

Res, I love you. :hug: lol.

DangerousPYT

Paperback Writer
Reaction score
Reactions
67,118 169 27
Alleybux
fµck that, I dont even ever see the side bar. I use the MJ Forum as the "home page" to LSA and use the new posts feature at the top to see whats up. If they dont want to see sh!t they dont have to. There are ways around it

Again...fµck you and you and you

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,031 5,786 517
Alleybux
So it's disrespectful to post tea about Michael Jackson put not posting that a certain pregnant diva is not pregnant with her husband's children? (I personally don't believe that is true) If you really think about it about tea is not respectful to celebs at all. However, if you don't want to read it, or you don't believe it then don't post.... This thread is asking for tea on Michael Jackson and nothing is wrong with that. There has been many tea threads on different celebs. I don't recall you guys calling that disrespectful...

You guys want to call "mj stans" crazy buy you guys are the nuts.

Carol Peletier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,832 21 28
Alleybux
So it's disrespectful to post tea about Michael Jackson put not posting that a certain pregnant diva is not pregnant with her husband's children? If you really think about it about tea is not respectful to celebs at all. However, if you don't want to read it, or you don't believe it then don't post.... This thread is asking for tea on Michael Jackson and nothing is wrong with that. There has been many tea threads on different celebs. I don't recall you guys calling that disrespectful...

You guys want to call "mj stans" crazy buy you guys are the nuts.

I think some people are afraid to see tea on MJ's love life, because they would prefer to believe the tabloid lies of him being asexual and not attracted to women at all.

Nancy

<span style="color: purple;"><span style="color: p
Reaction score
Reactions
69,240 3 4
Alleybux

NOT ALL MEN

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,850 59 76
Alleybux

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,662 6,475 5,265
Alleybux
OK, you do realize that this thread is in a SUB-forum of the Michael Jackson forum, right? Do you have this forum that's called "Ladies In Michael's Life" forum on ignore? If not, than that explains why you keep seeing this thread.

LMAO! :clap:

If you are irritated over it, that is not our fault. If you want to cuss out someone, cuss out the admin. None of us here care if you like this threads or not. Not our issue.

When a forum is ignored, every sub-forum under it should not be seen.

Where I have asked for help in making these threads invisible:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f24/ignored-forums-still-shown-280469/

I can reply to any which thread I want, just like I can't keep you guys from venturing into normal people threads' or stop you all from groaning to hell anyone with an alternate opinion on anything.

Here it is I have the entire forum on ignore, the man has been dead for years, there is already a billion threads on his life over-analyzing every tiny little aspect of his life, and someone has the nerve to request more tea.
If that ain't crazy and beating a dead horse I don't know what is.

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,662 6,475 5,265
Alleybux
Sometimes I side-eye people that say they have the MJ forum on ignore, yet they still see the posts in the side bar. But then again, I don't have any forums on ignore, so I can't say from experience.

I think some people secretly get off reading about MJ sexcapades, but they feel they need to be different and hate on here. There ar

Side eye until them bishes pop out.
You can have a forum on ignore AND NOTHING HAPPENS-- which means if you all want to create several meaningless threads on subjects I don't care for, I will still have to see it clogging up my recent threads list.

Yes I can KIM, and so can you all if I happen to come through and post something.

Restinga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,626 1,214 824
Alleybux
When a forum is ignored, every sub-forum under it should not be seen.

Where I have asked for help in making these threads invisible:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f24/ignored-forums-still-shown-280469/

I can reply to any which thread I want, just like I can't keep you guys from venturing into normal people threads' or stop you all from groaning to hell anyone with an alternate opinion on anything.

Here it is I have the entire forum on ignore, the man has been dead for years, there is already a billion threads on his life over-analyzing every tiny little aspect of his life, and someone has the nerve to request more tea.
If that ain't crazy and beating a dead horse I don't know what is.

Where these normal people at? :twitcy:
The ones making threads about Beyonce's skin? Or the ones stanning for Rihanna's non singing ass? Maybe you mean the ones who request tea on sub-famous people like Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian... Or the fonts who create race threads every 3 minute asking questions they know they have no answers to....

And unlike a lot of people talked about here on LSA the man actually needs and deserves those billions of threads.
You mad?

If you were a true fan you would applaud the ones trying to clear his name from all the bµllsh!t that's still attached to it.

The reason you're so offended by anyone talking about Michael jackson's xes life is because you're subconsciously disgusted by him. Nobody likes linking Michael to xes and it has NOTHING to do with him being dead.

Do yourself a favour and stop responding cause you're being ridiculous.

Carol Peletier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,832 21 28
Alleybux
Where these normal people at? :twitcy:
The ones making threads about Beyonce's skin? Or the ones stanning for Rihanna's non singing ass? Maybe you mean the ones who request tea on sub-famous people like Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian... Or the fonts who create race threads every 3 minute asking questions they know they have no answers to....

And unlike a lot of people talked about here on LSA the man actually needs ad deserves those billions of threads.

If you were a true fan you would applaud the ones trying to clear his name from all the bµllsh!t that's still attached to it.

The reason you're so offended by anyone talking about Michael jackson's xes life is because you're subconsciously disgusting by him. Nobody likes linking Michael to xes and it has NOTHING to do with him being dead.

Do yourself a favour and stop responding cause you're being ridiculous.

This. All of this. :yes:

.GoldPantsGirl.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,239 5 1
Alleybux
Hunny I've been a MJ stan since I was 5 years old! Don't assume things you know sh!t about!

and I have been a fan since 1983! that is almost 30 years probably longer than her :laugh:...WTH is she talking about? LOL! who is she? SMDH!

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,662 6,475 5,265
Alleybux

Omg! Lmao! You're both a damned lie!
I do not care what Michael has put his peen. Trust me, I do not give two fukcs! Lmao.
And smh.
Just delusional.
I didn't know some of the things that were brought up in this thread were discussed at all-- MJ's crotch? Really? There are threads about his "sexcapades"????? :dead: :dead: :dead: Ya'll are really tripping.
Have you ever seen my font in any of ya'll precious threads?
Have ya'll ever seen my font starting up any threads on anyone's xes life?
Have anyone ever see me get excited about tea on Kim K of all people?!

Some of you all need to get a grip with reality.
Really.

And furthermore, one font had a pic of Michael with what looked like spiders crawling all over him, right after his death. The pic was in bad taste, and was in fact morbid, considering that the man had just been laid to rest. That is the only time I have said the word "creepy" and MJ in the same sentence. The picture was creepy as hell. I could imagine what one of his children would think if they saw that at that time- just smh!!!!!

You all will not get any new tea on MJ because ya'll have explored every single avenue of gossip and speculation into his life. Anything "new" will be made up bs. Let the man be.

Every time I get groaned I am going to be bringing my happy self right back in here, so keep it up.
Every time an MJ thread pops up and I feel like it, I will post my pregnant self right up in there, saying whatever it is I feel.:plaugh:

Mito

Over it ~ DNI
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
106,843 713 120
Alleybux
Every time an MJ thread pops up and I feel like it, I will post my pregnant self right up in there, saying whatever it is I feel.:plaugh:

I'll keep this quote handy every time you b!tch about seeing the "ignored" MJ forum pop up in your sight. You sound so dumb, really really dumb. You went from this:

Originally Posted by apples
I have this thread on ignore, and still it haunts me.
Ugh.
to this:

Originally Posted by apples

To your latest post, clearly stating a thread and a forum you find so exasperating and so annoying, a forum you hate having to see it's threads on the "latest thread" ticker so much that you have to annoy the mods with your complaints. To admitting what we already knew, it will never matter if this thread or another mj thread or this whole forum is on your ignore list, when you're bored and feeling spiteful you will still come in here and stir up sh!t.

LOL, and you say you have a life HA!

Restinga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,626 1,214 824
Alleybux
Omg! Lmao! You're both a damned lie!
I do not care what Michael has put his peen. Trust me, I do not give two fukcs! Lmao. << You clicked this thread and you're still here
And smh.
Just delusional.
I didn't know some of the things that were brought up in this thread were discussed at all-- MJ's crotch? Really? There are threads about his "sexcapades"????? :dead: :dead: :dead: << You for real? Ya'll are really tripping.
Have you ever seen my font in any of ya'll precious threads?
Have ya'll ever seen my font starting up any threads on anyone's xes life?
Have anyone ever see me get excited about tea on Kim K of all people?!

Some of you all need to get a grip with reality.
Really.

And furthermore, one font had a pic of Michael with what looked like spiders crawling all over him, right after his death. The pic was in bad taste, and was in fact morbid, considering that the man had just been laid to rest. That is the only time I have said the word "creepy" and MJ in the same sentence. The picture was creepy as hell. I could imagine what one of his children would think if they saw that at that time- just smh!!!!!

You all will not get any new tea on MJ because ya'll have explored every single avenue of gossip and speculation into his life. Anything "new" will be made up bs. Let the man be.

Every time I get groaned I am going to be bringing my happy self right back in here, so keep it up.

Where do you get off talking about "reality" on a gossip forum?

I don't follow your font, unlike you I don't memorize people's avi's, not even the MJ ones, but i remember that one cause it was mine. There was nothing creepy about that picture, that was a photoshoot MJ did.
What do spiders have to do with death? :rolleyes:

You ain't fooling nobody with the whole "OMG, yall are looney's and I'm sane :dead:" bull, it's stupid and we can see right through that sh!t.

It also doesn't matter how many times you post this>> :dead: You're still in here talking to us, so anything you say to make us seem "delusional" is null and void cause you're still responding to us.

You ain't the first and you sure won't be the last to come in here and talk about Michael Jackson "stans" being crazy and out of touch with reality and that there's too many threads, bla bla bla bla bla bla... it's getting old and tiring and yall need to find a new angle.

I don't care what you do.