3,021 1
Alleybux
giphy-downsized.gif

Alright i'm here and on my best behaviour

Reactions
15,975 199 59
Alleybux
Well I’m finally here. Let’s go
Lol what do you mean “here” I really Don’t wanna start shit, but weren’t you in that unfortunate kids thread bashing his child?

Deleted. It doesn’t need to be reposted
If anyone wanted to know just search

Last edited:
Nuff Said
OLDHEAD
Reactions
6,567 71 34
Alleybux
Lol what do you mean “here” I really Don’t wanna start shit, but weren’t you in that unfortunate kids thread bashing his child?

giphy.gif

Can’t you at least wait til page 2?!:cry:

Snatching wigs like it’s my FBI day job
Reactions
14,350 47 10
Alleybux
200w.gif

tumblr_n6po9yaJuo1tal72qo1_500.gif

Y’alls Kween is in the building

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nkghoxYg0N1twkwwlo1_250.gif

Just come to announce I’ll be posting sparingly from now on. Have fun my babies :heart:

For all my fans (covert and overt) I bid you good morning

LargeCalmFlee-size_restricted.gif

Toodles :kissing_heart:

YEP STILL GOT IT (y)

Last edited:
Thnx
Reactions
25,133 1
Alleybux
Why do people always try to pass off fake dick pics and sex tea saying he’s small or medium like we don’t already know from several reliable sources that he has a big d*ck? Lmao

FEF9534A-B09B-449E-974A-BCC1281E2AB3.jpeg

General Alley

Recent Posts

Linkedin etiquette
LinkedIn is slowly turning into a dating site for professionals the vibe is so weird these days. l have been contacted by Nigerians, Asians...
Birkin Bags & Baby Mommas Are Ruining The BlK Community (IAmEloho)
It is the ghetto way of saying mother of child but it’s an assigned term used for unwed mothers. An ex-wife will be described as an ex-wife first...
Interracial relationships in the UK aren't actually that common...and the women date out as much...
Of the white women I dated, especially as an African, I actually felt more comfortable dealing with foreign white (often eastern european) women...
Married at First Sight: Season 12 Atlanta (Watch Thread) - Starts Jan. 13
We’re almost at the end of a very tragic season. Just hold on a little longer, y’all!
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Elaine and Zee’s Live Video an analysis: Did anyone catch the beginning of the video when Elaine was smirking, fidgeting and slightly fan girling...
IAmSherikaB/EatingPrettyMukbangs
Girl she get on my nerves. I can’t believe she really think somebody jealous of her. My last nerve! Serious question, what does she have that...
RHOA I wonder what Drew "I'm so disappointed in you" Sidora reaction to the news is
Not only that, didn't she go IN on LaToya when she made a comment about Falynn's marriage? All the while, that skank hoe was plotting to take...
RHOA Falynn Releases Official Statement; Confirms She Is Not Officially Divorced Yet!
She wouldn't be showing unless she is over 3 months pregnant. Every pregnancy is different but very few people show in their first trimester...
Youtuber Kelly Stamps Discussion Thread
bk native here did not realize she was trying to keep up with the Joneses in NYC. Thought she’d hang out with more hipsters but I’m not gonna...
Data Show Majority of Trump’s 2020 Support Came From Women and POC
This is messing with stats to give a false expression. The majority of Trump support were white men. Followed by white women. You cannot...
Top Bottom