Alleybux
giphy-downsized.gif

Alright i'm here and on my best behaviour

General Manager
Reactions
16,060 202 59
Alleybux
Well I’m finally here. Let’s go
Lol what do you mean “here” I really Don’t wanna start shit, but weren’t you in that unfortunate kids thread bashing his child?

Deleted. It doesn’t need to be reposted
If anyone wanted to know just search

Last edited:
Nuff Said
OLDHEAD
Reactions
6,592 71 34
Alleybux
Lol what do you mean “here” I really Don’t wanna start shit, but weren’t you in that unfortunate kids thread bashing his child?

giphy.gif

Can’t you at least wait til page 2?!:cry:

Snatching wigs like it’s my FBI day job
Reactions
14,444 47 10
Alleybux
200w.gif

tumblr_n6po9yaJuo1tal72qo1_500.gif

Y’alls Kween is in the building

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nkghoxYg0N1twkwwlo1_250.gif

Just come to announce I’ll be posting sparingly from now on. Have fun my babies :heart:

For all my fans (covert and overt) I bid you good morning

LargeCalmFlee-size_restricted.gif

Toodles :kissing_heart:

YEP STILL GOT IT (y)

Last edited:
Thnx
Reactions
25,134 1
Alleybux
Why do people always try to pass off fake dick pics and sex tea saying he’s small or medium like we don’t already know from several reliable sources that he has a big d*ck? Lmao

FEF9534A-B09B-449E-974A-BCC1281E2AB3.jpeg

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

GPK
So tedd got covid or no? why in the FUCKKKK would she be allowing someone with covid to not only be in her home but sat her child on his damn lap...
'Love & Hip Hop' Star Mo Fayne Pleads Guilty in PPP Loan Fraud Case
Well at least he paid off his back child support. Hopefully he broke the baby mama(s) off with a small stash before he got picked up. I feel bad...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Treecy said Rebel looks like a malnourished reindeer. Well, MC Hammer is not lying there....a sickly malnourished alcoholic reindeer
Vanessa Bryant thanks joe and Pam for raising Kobe!
Yeah, Vanessa seems really close to Sharia. She used to post her a lot even before Kobe's death. Yep and that's the thing, so many people on here...
Wilderness camp/ Military school
It's highly unlikely that you've been adhering to the punishment since January. And it's inconsistency that makes a child ignore the parent's...
Israel Shoots Down the Aljazeera and the Associated Press Building. Military Gave Them 1 hr to...
This my theory too omg. The amount of suffering on Earth makes me think this is Hell. Or a layer of Hell before inner Earth. idk about the chosen...
How come people with unibrows just don't shave the hair in the middle?
Found her It definitely makes her stand out from all the other girls. Didn't the basketball player with the uniform create merch centered...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I took courage and went to read the comments on the article on the DM and the shit is definitely starting to leak out of the toilet ... the...
Top Bottom