Alleybux
giphy-downsized.gif

Alright i'm here and on my best behaviour

General Manager
Reactions
16,063 202 59
Alleybux
Well I’m finally here. Let’s go
Lol what do you mean “here” I really Don’t wanna start shit, but weren’t you in that unfortunate kids thread bashing his child?

Deleted. It doesn’t need to be reposted
If anyone wanted to know just search

Last edited:
Nuff Said
OLDHEAD
Reactions
6,606 71 34
Alleybux
Lol what do you mean “here” I really Don’t wanna start shit, but weren’t you in that unfortunate kids thread bashing his child?

giphy.gif

Can’t you at least wait til page 2?!:cry:

Snatching wigs like it’s my FBI day job
Reactions
14,455 47 10
Alleybux
200w.gif

tumblr_n6po9yaJuo1tal72qo1_500.gif

Y’alls Kween is in the building

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nkghoxYg0N1twkwwlo1_250.gif

Just come to announce I’ll be posting sparingly from now on. Have fun my babies :heart:

For all my fans (covert and overt) I bid you good morning

LargeCalmFlee-size_restricted.gif

Toodles :kissing_heart:

YEP STILL GOT IT (y)

Last edited:
Thnx
Reactions
25,134 1
Alleybux
Why do people always try to pass off fake dick pics and sex tea saying he’s small or medium like we don’t already know from several reliable sources that he has a big d*ck? Lmao

FEF9534A-B09B-449E-974A-BCC1281E2AB3.jpeg

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

Rebranding Your IG for Dating?
Have you ever rebranded your if to specifically use on dating apps? What kind of images did you use and what vibe did you want to give off?
64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home
I believe this topic is not a one size fits all but rather based on location. In Maryland where I live the real estate market is crazy. People...
Tell Us Your Favorite Foods And We'll Reveal The Home-Cooked Recipe You're Craving
Carne Asada Tacos These craveworthy tacos begin with flank steak that gets marinated in jalapeño, garlic, citrus, and lots of spices. Serve the...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
What yall bringing to the 10k celebration?
Preacher Heather Love
I think he has an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise and much of it seems to be based on control. He has very little control or...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I asked myself this question and came to the conclusion. This person is certainly not the most normal. Who makes a fan club and then blocks...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
I shouldn’t have screamed the way I did at this comment bout Takala Lmfaooooooo
Les Twins Tea anyone???
I had to log it out to see. @Dondoneitall sorry if you thought my post asking if crazy was back was directed at you. It wasn't. Oh no, its all...
  • Poll
If my Baby Daddy doesn't have 2 bedrooms in his apartment I’m not sending my child over there
A child is not fatherless just because their mother won't allow them to be treated any kind of way by the father. So, if the father misses three...
Top Bottom