Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovowife33

Always mad at ovowife
Reaction score
Reactions
16,421 720 102
Alleybux
I agree. Long time reader here but rarely post. When I did because I had REAL tea the main fonts thought I was a troll and did not believe me and put me on blockage. How stupid can ya be? If anyone has real tea it’s me.
Don't feel bad They think everyone is a Troll! Lol If you don't agree with them you're a Troll. Lol

whyumadsis

Sophisticated Aubrey’s Angel :)
Reaction score
Reactions
1,645 176 70
Alleybux
So the hoes came out of hiding today. Ms Felon posted which appears to still be in fcking Miami and Hayley hoe posted her story and tagged Canadian Videographer and that hoe is obviously back in Canada. And the font swore Hayley b!tch got flew out when that hoe went mute yesterday? I have to fcking laugh

whyumadsis

Reaction score
Reactions
1,645 176 70
Alleybux
And to the lurkers, I don’t mind opening a new thread. Most of those older fonts obviously make it seems like they are “too cool” to allow anyone in the new thread. I got you guys covered for new public thread. And yes it’s possible to open a new thread even if you’re a newbie.

whyumadsis

Reaction score
Reactions
1,645 176 70
Alleybux
And lastly, Aubrey appear to be having good times with his boys only for NYE celebrations last night! :p:party::heart: I don’t see any b!tches being talked about in this thread around him unless he flew a ting out from Toronto we don’t know about. I mean look how we found about Hayley hoe when he liked her picture without following her. But then I just think Aubrey only focused having good times last night with the boys!:party::party::party:

whyumadsis

Reaction score
Reactions
1,645 176 70
Alleybux
I didn’t get a chance to wish y’all Happy New Year. I hope everyone have such Beautiful Happy New Year! It’s new beginnings for all of us and I hope this year becomes more better for all of us with whatever we are going through in our personal lives. I wish everyone in here and people viewing this thread more positive vibes, better outcomes and endless blessings! :innocent: :party: :heart:

Reaction score
Reactions
1,620 48 10
Alleybux
So the hoes came out of hiding today. Ms Felon posted which appears to still be in fcking Miami and Hayley hoe posted her story and tagged Canadian Videographer and that hoe is obviously back in Canada. And the font swore Hayley b!tch got flew out when that hoe went mute yesterday? I have to fcking laugh
hayley still in bahamas. that photo shoot was from a couple months ago when she was in canada

Ovowife33

Always mad at ovowife
Reaction score
Reactions
16,421 720 102
Alleybux
I didn’t get a chance to wish y’all Happy New Year. I hope everyone have such Beautiful Happy New Year! It’s new beginnings for all of us and I hope this year becomes more better for all of us with whatever we are going through in our personal lives. I wish everyone in here and people viewing this thread more positive vibes, better outcomes and endless blessings! :innocent: :party: :heart:
Happy New year lov!

Ovowife33

Always mad at ovowife
Reaction score
Reactions
16,421 720 102
Alleybux
And to the lurkers, I don’t mind opening a new thread. Most of those older fonts obviously make it seems like they are “too cool” to allow anyone in the new thread. I got you guys covered for new public thread. And yes it’s possible to open a new thread even if you’re a newbie.
Please open up another one. I don't have time for them haters

here4funs

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
138 8
Alleybux
please do :) thanks

Channelica8

ChannelicaSpeakReal8
Reaction score
Reactions
244 10
Alleybux
LURKERS: Did y'all not read the rules listed up top? You have to get approved for the Dark Room. NONE OF YOU have been active enough to do so. Your nosey ass should have been participating and not just watching!

Mods pls! Lol do something :ROFLMAO:
Chile I’m so behind lol! Add me to the new thread, I’ve been a civilized newbie with a graceful entrance.
5FDFE483-2F5F-4ACC-947E-0568B9758702.jpeg

whyumadsis

Reaction score
Reactions
1,645 176 70
Alleybux
hayley still in bahamas. that photo shoot was from a couple months ago when she was in canada
How did you know? She didn’t even post herself in Bahamas like she did before Drake left Canada and Hayley have let us know “coming home early” in that story she posted remember?

Reaction score
Reactions
1,620 48 10
Alleybux
How did you know? She didn’t even post herself in Bahamas like she did before Drake left Canada and Hayley have let us know “coming home early” in that story she posted remember?
yeah but she never said when she was going back lol. and she could’ve been joking too. she goes on a two month trip (december and january) to bahamas every year to see family. she may not post but her friends post her almost every night.

Theekalii

Ms.kalii
Reaction score
Reactions
434 9 2
Alleybux
New thread created!! Happy New Year!! Trolls good luck. Haters fµck you!! :kissing_heart: Some of y’all just have to get left behind in 2021. God Bless! :heart: If you don’t have access to the sub forum….oh well.

@The Admin or mods please lock this thread or have the mods do it! Please & thanks!
Hello can I be added to the thread

whyumadsis

Reaction score
Reactions
1,645 176 70
Alleybux
yeah but she never said when she was going back lol. and she could’ve been joking too. she goes on a two month trip (december and january) to bahamas every year to see family. she may not post but her friends post her almost every night.
Oh wow I didn’t know that. I believe you on that part since you did stated you used to follow her way before people found about her on that placeholder photoshoot. Well in that case, I don’t know what Aubrey will be up to on that Turks island for now. :cautious:

Fanboy456

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
38 1
Alleybux
LURKERS: Did y'all not read the rules listed up top? You have to get approved for the Dark Room. NONE OF YOU have been active enough to do so. Your nosey ass should have been participating and not just watching!

Mods pls! Lol do something :ROFLMAO:
Can you add me now please? Got me here commenting all over the site... I need a drink lol.

azhane7

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
217 17
Alleybux
It’s open! Put “Drake Related Thread” in search bar! You’re welcome! :relieved:
Thank you for starting a new thread! I’m typed it in the search bar but I didn’t see it when I was scrolling down. Can you post the link please?

Callmemzz

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
119 12 2
Alleybux
it’s been a minute since I’ve posted but Papi posted up Baka and he’s sitting on like a wooden deck. If u look close on HK story… her last story post, she’s on the same one

djches

Nuff Said
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
21,331 217 80
Alleybux
it’s been a minute since I’ve posted but Papi posted up Baka and he’s sitting on like a wooden deck. If u look close on HK story… her last story post, she’s on the same one
No it’s not. She’s trolling

Yysa

Reaction score
Reactions
4,840 742 341
Alleybux
No it’s not. She’s trolling

Sis notice how all his bird-brain hoes have been real silent during the NYE even the bm lmao, they trying hard hard to make it seem like they were with him. They damn psycho for this, especially that chick that has dinosaur thighs Haylelekikina:ROFLMAO:

He was in St Barth and now in Turks&Caicos there was/is NO Haylelekikina, NO bm NO felon Mizrnaznov there, he didn't invite NONE of them. The boy is enjoying his vacay trip with bunch of new groupies.
Login • Instagram

Last edited:

djches

Nuff Said
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
21,331 217 80
Alleybux
Guys it’s not a “private group”. I don’t & CAN’T add anyone!

You’re not active enough or have enough posts. If you were too scared to post in here in this public thread & remained in lurk mode, you ain’t ready for a sub forum with adult content.

@The Admin please lock this thread or have the mods do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.