Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalil6788

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,140 842 750
Alleybux
Why do you think Drake isn't with her? The girl left her country, friends and family, broke up with her boyfriend who was going to marry her, and went to Los Angeles to be with him, Drake wanted her to be with him She left everything for him
I kinda get what you're trying to say he keep liking her IGposts

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
He also liked these.... so is he dating them too?

Black dress tho. She fine fine with the accurate caption
D5963DDE-0A45-43E8-9543-3D34F103B10A.gif

Afro NerdGrl

Drake’s Ex-wife fighting for SS & CS since 2020
Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
I'm sorrryyyyyy but sometimes I just can't help myself: unamused:

Such an adorable two kids! God bless them:love
I know lol that’s why I said hit the ignore lol it’s easier not to respond to the faux drama that way!

Unrelated but you really keep this thread alive and on track. You're the best. :b41
She definitely does!! I can really feel her good spirit just through posts in here!!!!

Awww thx guys! *Blushing! But honestly this thread is fun and most fonts are cool and funny af and it’s a nice way to come together and talk about our crazy fave, his music and his wicked ways lol outside of the general madness. It would be a pity to lose this thread to the madness!

Black dress tho. She fine fine with the accurate caption
View attachment 2652257
Yep she’s a dime piece frfr!

BABY!(y)

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
We liking the glasses & curls combo?

Fam which one of drake’s drops or features this year did you enjoy the most?

BABY!(y)

PilarElise

Thottin -n- Boppin
Reaction score
Reactions
1,819 15 13
Alleybux
Not even gonna lie, sometimes I go back and listen to Honorable Mentions that he sung when he hosted the Espys lmao. Curly haired drake was funny af

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
Not even gonna lie, sometimes I go back and listen to Honorable Mentions that he sung when he hosted the Espys lmao. Curly haired drake was funny af
I missed those fun, curly and carefree times!
Wants and Needs :emoji_raised_hands: AndI'm liking his verse on Having Our Way.
Yasss sis on wants and needs! I’ve also been feeling his verse on Solid recently. It’s so flippant and tongue in cheek lol.

BABY! (y)

Evangeline07

I like turtles
Reaction score
Reactions
2,869 18 1
Alleybux
We liking the glasses & curls combo?

Fam which one of drake’s drops or features this year did you enjoy the most?

BABY!(y)

Curls for the win!! With or without glasses. I swear it's like he has a whole different persona/charisma compared to now( it feels way more natural to his true self).

I really liked his flow w Migos and What's next got me all hyped up. But W&N aswell:ROFLMAO:
How about you?

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
Curls for the win!! With or without glasses. I swear it's like he has a whole different persona/charisma compared to now( it feels way more natural to his true self).

I really liked his flow w Migos and What's next got me all hyped up. But W&N aswell:ROFLMAO:
How about you?
The curls are a vibe and sorely missed! Quoting myself in bold on my song choices.

missed those fun, curly and carefree times!

Yasss sis on wants and needs! I’ve also been feeling his verse on Solid recently. It’s so flippant and tongue in cheek lol.

BABY!

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
I know you damn MODs see us reporting these damn consistent trolls! If this was any other thread they would’ve been gone by now.

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
We can always do with more 40 in this thread!

BABY! (y)

Last edited:

youdontknow9

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Lol exactly let them floosies wait for that tattered battered baby pink shite! I’m getting mine custom made baybe!:b41

All that build up for Naomi Sharon and her puss?!!

tenor.gif

Is she y’all new Lexus! Whhewwww

BABY!(y)

Last edited:

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
Lexus got back into Toronto from LA 2 days ago, I have a lot of information.

tenor.gif

Make sure you have your fake receipts in order before you decide to do clown sh!t because the real receipts are already out there loooooool! Cos it looks like youdon’tknowshit:laugh2

BABY! (y)

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
Her friends have been posting her during her time off from instagram so where are your receipts
I knew they was gonna try n say this when she took a break off ig. She not turning off ig to go somewhere that’s why close friends exist.
Sorry JustinLaboy fans, Drake is calling it cap:censored:

BABY!(y)

I think a conversation happened about the possibility but he (Justin) went public too soon or he was tryna speak it into existence lol

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
She was in LA. On her close friends she posted a private plane, a Waldorf room welcoming captioned in and out, deleted her Instagram then on Snapchat posted pizza tagged at the nice guy, one bikini pic and then another private plane I don’t think she stayed long especially considering she got a new job a few weeks ago. I only have the screenshot from Instagram of her Waldorf stay. I met her roughly 2 months ago through a mutual friend and I have to say she’s an extremely nice humbled girl that a lot of people seem to adore. The 2nd time I was around her my friend invited me out with them on a Thursday night, she changed outfits 3 times and we patio hopped—I asked my friend who is close to her what was going on because I was very confused and it was for content reasons which they did over the course of a few days. They planned posting days as we ate. We had a group dinner at harbour 60 not long ago as well, one of the girls who we were with that seemed to know her well but not a bestfriend brought up a dating rumour but never said Drakes name specifically. Lexus’s response was Thank God aslong as it’s not me and laughed about it. She doesn’t seem to want to be tied to Drake socially and has been trying to deflate any attention, clearly she is doing a great job. I went to her house once very briefly because my friend who knows her well needed a hoodie, there were a few pictures of them in her place. I have multiple other small situations and details, I’ll be with her on Saturday night too. Whatever you believe is up to you. I don’t know the whole story or personal things because again, we met through a mutual friend, only stuff I overhear. Can anyone else say they’ve hungout with her personally to know anything factual? If so I’m sure you can vouch

tenor.gif

Whewww the cap on this app! Thanks for making me laugh anyway!

BABY! (y)

Evangeline07

I like turtles
Reaction score
Reactions
2,869 18 1
Alleybux
She was in LA. On her close friends she posted a private plane, a Waldorf room welcoming captioned in and out, deleted her Instagram then on Snapchat posted pizza tagged at the nice guy, one bikini pic and then another private plane I don’t think she stayed long especially considering she got a new job a few weeks ago. I only have the screenshot from Instagram of her Waldorf stay. I met her roughly 2 months ago through a mutual friend and I have to say she’s an extremely nice humbled girl that a lot of people seem to adore. The 2nd time I was around her my friend invited me out with them on a Thursday night, she changed outfits 3 times and we patio hopped—I asked my friend who is close to her what was going on because I was very confused and it was for content reasons which they did over the course of a few days. They planned posting days as we ate. We had a group dinner at harbour 60 not long ago as well, one of the girls who we were with that seemed to know her well but not a bestfriend brought up a dating rumour but never said Drakes name specifically. Lexus’s response was Thank God aslong as it’s not me and laughed about it. She doesn’t seem to want to be tied to Drake socially and has been trying to deflate any attention, clearly she is doing a great job. I went to her house once very briefly because my friend who knows her well needed a hoodie, there were a few pictures of them in her place. I have multiple other small situations and details, I’ll be with her on Saturday night too. Whatever you believe is up to you. I don’t know the whole story or personal things because again, we met through a mutual friend, only stuff I overhear. Can anyone else say they’ve hungout with her personally to know anything factual? If so I’m sure you can vouch

Just a genuine question, even if it's true which I don't care; why would you post something like this in here if people can read it? Wouldn't you be embarassed to sit with her at the same table?

Status
Not open for further replies.