13,509 37 10
Alleybux
Reactions
83,109 2,427 1,582
Alleybux
Reactions
14,697 90 26
Alleybux
I wonder if @Cinnavibes would kick drake out her Private group if all that was true. Nah she would still keep sucking drakes dxxck. I only got kicked tf out because I’m not drake
1. I didn’t kick no one out nothing that’s between you and Tammy. Half of us didn’t even know you was kicked out til you came in here tweaking showing why. But you wanna come back?! Huh.

Reactions
14,697 90 26
Alleybux
Or hide from them like your doing with me
DA6F33CE-C749-4573-9820-CEDBF325CD5A.gif

Reactions
99 1 1
Alleybux
He’s very colourist only women that pass the brown paper bag test can sleep with him and join his harem. Very problematic! He hates ds black women with a passion and has been caught on tape saying he’ll take his snow white bm over any Naomi Campbell looking black woman any day of the week! Honestly you’re better of stanning J Cole or K.dott because drake only deals with white women or ambiguous looking women with black heritage. He won’t let black women sit in his booth at the club, he’s had black women turned away from his private parties before! It’s shocking and shameful! Sorry to disappoint you sis, but you wanted the truth!

That’s sad if he is this way. - so he no longer want a woman like Serena - he totally want another white woman to wash all the black out of it. He seems to be leaning toward Hispanic women too.

BABY!

Snatching wigs like it’s my FBI day job
Reactions
13,509 37 10
Alleybux

This update has fucked LSA up bigly! Fonts can’t even troll properly anymore lol just straight confusing themselves. Their sisterns need to help them out. Anyway...

More pics from last night

BABY!

Reactions
483 1
Alleybux
Drake must be on his way home. My friend works down at the Ontario Airport (In California...yess there is an Ontario California. I was born one city away from it.) I have a friend who works around the hotels over there and she's texting me, saying his plane is there.

Reactions
13,509 37 10
Alleybux
Drake spotted at a party last night. The Weeknd was there too

Drake must be on his way home. My friend works down at the Ontario Airport (In California...yess there is an Ontario California. I was born one city away from it.) I have a friend who works around the hotels over there and she's texting me, saying his plane is there.
I believe he’s still in LA, the plane often goes to places without him, maybe flight tests or something! I don’t know too much about it lol.

BABY!

Reactions
483 1
Alleybux
Yes, maybe it the plane had to fill up for fuel or something lol. It's crazy because I literally work down the way from that airport. So I was freakin' out when my friend told me lol. But it could be a stop before it probably goes to LAX & maybe that's where he'll depart from whenever he leaves LA.

Reactions
13,509 37 10
Alleybux
Abel and Drake are like MJ & Prince (and before any Michael and Prince stans come running in I’m not comparing them talent wise). I mean that love/hate rivalry relationship. Prince always threw shade at Michael and Michael threw that deep undercover shade but was ‘friendly’ or made friendly overtures towards him. Just like the Weeknd and Drake.

Abel, like Prince, probably envies the popularity and overall chart success. And Aubrey, like MJ, probably envies the critical success and the fact he doesn’t get ripped apart by the press for breathing lol.

At the end of the day I’m sure the Weeknd will mourn Drake if he were to pass before him like Prince mourned Michael. Music is filled with rivalry, Weeknd plays into it more then Drake. Jmo!

BABY!

Reactions
703 3
Alleybux
Abel and Drake are like MJ & Prince (and before any Michael and Prince stans come running in I’m not comparing them talent wise). I mean that love/hate rivalry relationship. Prince always threw shade at Michael and Michael threw that deep undercover shade but was ‘friendly’ or made friendly overtures towards him. Just like the Weeknd and Drake.

Abel, like Prince, probably envies the popularity and overall chart success. And Aubrey, like MJ, probably envies the critical success and the fact he doesn’t get ripped apart by the press for breathing lol.

At the end of the day I’m sure the Weeknd will mourn Drake if he were to pass before him like Prince mourned Michael. Music is filled with rivalry, Weeknd plays into it more then Drake. Jmo!

BABY!

You are always spitting facts! But somehow I always feel like Drake gets shitted on publicly by his "friends"/opponents way more. Of course we can't know If he plays dirtier privately or not. I know he is smart and probably goes by keeping your enemies closer, but "knowing" Aubrey he is way forgiving than he should be. But I guess he plays this game better than anyone which can be translated as his longevity in the industry.

shanel
Reactions
283 16 2
Alleybux
You are always spitting facts! But somehow I always feel like Drake gets shitted on publicly by his "friends"/opponents way more. Of course we can't know If he plays dirtier privately or not. I know he is smart and probably goes by keeping your enemies closer, but "knowing" Aubrey he is way forgiving than he should be. But I guess he plays this game better than anyone which can be translated as his longevity in the industry.
This. I feel like most times he’s being strategic and plays the long game

Reactions
14,697 90 26
Alleybux

BABY!
This!!
6964CAD2-1E47-4693-BF30-FF2F0048D18A.gif

Reactions
13,509 37 10
Alleybux

The industry’s magnanimous, benevolent older brother...

BABY!

Reactions
12,561 74 35
Alleybux

BABY!
Wow spot on !

Reactions
72,020 1,953 3,672
Alleybux

BABY!
You had me until this. I highly doubt drake envies anything over Abel. It’s not like Abel is some critics darling like Prince was. Prince was way more critically acclaimed for good reasons. He played multiple instruments and composed all his music. MJ was the better entertainer but as a musician Prince > MJ. That’s not the case for Abel. Also it makes sense that MJ and Prince had some rivalry both were singers that came up around the same time. Meanwhile drake is a rapper that to some extent put ppl on Abel. This is just a case of the little bro trying to compete with the big bro. But the big bro is still in the denial that lil bro just really wants your spot!

anyway it don’t really matter it’s not 2011 anymore lol

Reactions
13,509 37 10
Alleybux
You had me until this. I highly doubt drake envies anything over Abel. It’s not like Abel is some critics darling like Prince was. Prince was way more critically acclaimed for good reasons. He played multiple instruments and composed all his music. MJ was the better entertainer but as a musician Prince > MJ. That’s not the case for Abel. Also it makes sense that MJ and Prince had some rivalry both were singers that came up around the same time. Meanwhile drake is a rapper that to some extent put ppl on Abel. This is just a case of the little bro trying to compete with the big bro. But the big bro is still in the denial that lil bro just really wants your spot!

Cool, thx for your commentary! But let’s agree to disagree.

BABY!

Reactions
26 1
Alleybux

I agree. Drake gave weekend a career boost that can not be measured and didn’t sign with ovo label after all that. If anyone should be mad it should be drake. He does not give people their talent but it as to annoy him he puts on and helps outs people in big ways and they turn around and dump on him and act envious women do it too

Time Out
Reactions
10,275 1,233 1,729
Alleybux
1. I didn’t kick no one out nothing that’s between you and Tammy. Half of us didn’t even know you was kicked out til you came in here tweaking showing why. But you wanna come back?! Huh.
I want to come back? I was wrongfully kicked out. Their should be no reason why I was removed. I get at all colors.Tammy should of been kicked out for being a lurker. I should of never been removed. That Shit pissed me off

Last edited:

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Carmen Caboom
No need I already knew the 2 KROGER locations by the layout of the area..When she was hassling Al Green, that was Highway 64..The other location...
When Arab Swirling Goes Wrong
Mimi is such a mess, I can't even follow her shenanigans chronologically. Can someone break it down in the order of events from the time she was...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
I love that granny’s ‘subtle’ reply on IG (“returning the favor darling , only on a bigger scale and so much much more”) to Lily showing her rings...
Momma Cat Said....What You’re Not Going To Do Is Hurt My Baby...
The dogs all agreed to keep this incident amongst themselves. No way did they want this getting back to the pack.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
It is no wonder why they can’t keep staff. It must be exhausting both mentally and physically working for those two human freaks. I dont envy...
Smash or Pass: Kr1s Wu
He is tho. Manipulative and b*tchmade. Still cries like a lil girl over his SM days and is triggered by Koreans since I believe all that is...
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
This looks like a high-budget RuPaul's Drag Race lip-sync for your life battle. Sashay away... Child don't sleep on the queens! They can do it...
China is NOT 'taking over' Africa!
You're so dumb that you think that every person who is raped has children with their rapists like your ancestors did, i'm not surprised you have a...
Top Bottom