Status
Not open for further replies.

MsRowGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,770 425 5
Alleybux
His friends really don’t like him enough to let him pose with this smug face over the years.
Watch this story by champagnepapi on Instagram before it disappears.
1625634728166.gif

Last edited:

Afro NerdGrl

Drake’s Ex-wife fighting for SS & CS since 2020
Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
Reaction score
Reactions
6,803 430 51
Alleybux
Drake needs to focus on himself and his album and not nickis if what is being said is true. He needs to end these of and on friendships. The last time he helped someone with their song ie. Father stretch my hands, it came back to bite him in his ass. He needs to be selfish. These people have no loyalty.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,397 135 104
Alleybux
So is drake helping Nicki with writing and putting together her album? is that why he been making comments under peoples post talking like a girl and Stan twitter because he been hanging around nick.. it seems like he is gona be apart f her album rollout, drake needs to start chargoing for his stimulus package
He better not be. I been said he needs to stop with that helping and showing love sh!t when it’s not reciprocated.

Sunnyzen8

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,285 308 12
Alleybux
Drake needs to focus on himself and his album and not nickis if what is being said is true. He needs to end these of and on friendships. The last time he helped someone with their song ie. Father stretch my hands, it came back to bite him in his ass. He needs to be selfish. These people have no loyalty.
Exactly.. imagine not releasing your album because you helping someone who told your business to a friend that tried to expose you to the world.. instead of helping Nicki write and put together an album he needs to focus on his own work.. I just noticed for every release Nicki has dropped so far she has used drake or his likeness to sell and revive her career. Drake is too nice, unless he is a mastermind and keeping his enemies close and is gona use helping her against her in the future for payback..

Sunnyzen8

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,285 308 12
Alleybux
I'm seriously curious dose like hate the way his lips naturally shape
Or dose he think it's too big ? Lol
I think he is not comfortable with the way he looks or not as confident in himself so he does duck lips because he thinks it makes him look better.. why do girls do duck lips in every picture? Because we think it looks cute, so drake probably thinks it looks cute or thinks that’s what the girls want to see

Kalil6788

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,140 842 750
Alleybux
unless he is a mastermind and keeping his enemies close and is gona use helping her against her in the future for payback..
I believe this , he is definitely trying to keep it safe around the fact that he is playing lovey-dovey with meek meeks ugly ass speaks volume

Kalil6788

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,140 842 750
Alleybux
I think he is not comfortable with the way he looks or not as confident in himself so he does duck lips because he thinks it makes him look better.. why do girls do duck lips in every picture? Because we think it looks cute, so drake probably thinks it looks cute or thinks that’s what the girls want to see
Totally agree People always write negative comments on his appearance he probably see it on a daily , men care about the way they look too and its definitely effect him

Bi0phillic22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,802 986 206
Alleybux
Havn't been in here in a min, but I will say this. If it isn't hurting Drake when it comes to giving out features, he's not bothered, allowing it (if he is okay with being used & doesn't give af or doesn't see it like that then what's the point... Y'all should chill & not give af bc at the end of the day mans going to do him.

Plus the features does nothing for said artist unless it's HIM as the lead (he releases it), HIS song and not him appearing on theirs. i.e. Brent, Migos, YM , Yung Bleu & etc. did not get top 5. Unless your DJ Khaled, but Drake is the lead, they not getting a #1 off of him or extreme support & plays....

Last edited:

Bi0phillic22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,802 986 206
Alleybux
It's always where people coming from, but never the thought that people don't check his thread everyday like a lot of y'all do or just don't comment, observe & finally write something when a topic been said 100x (him doing “charity” to whomever, when he’s going to keep doing it)….wonder why ya'll don't observe that

1625719427389.gif

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
It's always where people coming from, but never the thought that people don't check his thread everyday like a lot of y'all do or just don't comment, observe & finally write something when a topic been said 100x (him doing “charity” to whomever, when he’s going to keep doing it)….wonder why ya'll don't observe that

View attachment 2694570
I’m actually not a fan of the “Charity” saying either. It’s something diehard Stans always say no matter who he’s featuring and it’s obnoxious. Yes he’s put some artists on but he also jumped on songs because he’s simply a fan as well.

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
Y’all are exhausting…

I don’t see any other threads in this site getting trolled on a daily basis without some drastic intervention. While opposing arguments are understood and welcomed, the trolling is so blatant and the sole purpose is to cause fights and derail the thread. I can only imagine the other stan groups get a parasexual thrill from it because they’re dedicated! It’s given a secret crush with overt juvenile maladaptive sexuality. I can’t imagine fully functioning adults acting this way.

But anyway, this is cute…

I hope we’ll get a reprieve soon especially when he returns to Toronto. People have been losing their minds since he came to LA and became more visible. Although Toronto has its own sets of problems too lol.

View attachment 2694570

I can only imagine fonts are getting irritated because you’re an unknown font in this thread and your post was kind of accusatory. You had some valid points, however, your post almost reads as though you’re dictating terms to the fonts in this thread and you are now very defensive in this follow up post. You are not the only new person to post but you’re the only one to take offence. I’m sure I’m about to receive curt reply but that’s the issue as far as I can tell. Maybe try a softer approach next time shrug

BABY!(y)

Last edited:

Bi0phillic22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,802 986 206
Alleybux
Y’all are exhausting…

I don’t see any other threads in this site getting trolled on a daily basis without some drastic intervention. While opposing arguments are understood and welcomed, the trolling is so blatant and the sole purpose is to cause fights and derail the thread. I can only imagine the other stan groups get a parasexual thrill from it because they’re dedicated! It’s given a secret crush with overt juvenile maladaptive sexuality. I can’t imagine fully functioning adults acting this way.

But anyway, this is cute…

I hope we’ll get a reprieve soon especially when he returns to Toronto. People have been losing their minds since he came to LA and became more visible. Although Toronto has its own sets of problems too lol.

I can only imagine fonts are getting irritated because you’re an unknown font in this thread and your post was kind of accusatory. You had some valid points, however, your post almost reads as though your dictating terms to the fonts in this thread and you are now very defensive in this follow up post. You are not the only new person to post but you’re the only one to take offence. I’m sure I’m about to receive curt reply but that’s the issue as far as I can tell. Maybe try a softer approach next time shrug

BABY!(y)

But I’m not an unknown font, check my history. I’ve been in here, hv had discussions early on and the other thread. It’s not my fault y’all so cliqued up that if someone hasn’t been in here in a min, changed their username or doesn’t reply as often, they are unknown.

I Just changed my username & hvnt responded since the update. And stopped coming in here cause some people be on some weird, dictator sh!t.

ive been in so many other threads saying I hvnt been in for a while and never gotten this type of subliminal shade, it’s uncalled for & weird

I’m not coming in here accusatory, I just think some of y’all need to chill it’s not that deep when it comes to him bein on features cause literally he does nothing for them. He gets paid and they get a little bit of clout

And I just think it’s ridiculous that y’all say this every time he does a song with someone. When literally Drake featuring on someone else’s song does nothing for them and I can’t believe y’all hvnt observed that yet lol

And most mainstream top artists gives features & it does nothing for that said lower artist too. It’s the industry

Last edited:

Bi0phillic22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,802 986 206
Alleybux
I’m actually not a fan of the “Charity” saying either. It’s something diehard Stans always say no matter who he’s featuring and it’s obnoxious. Yes he’s put some artists on but he also jumped on songs because he’s simply a fan as well.
It’s hella obnoxious esp knowing those features don’t go nowhere, they only get a little bit of clout & most of them “charities” be grateful for a Drake feature

If they not out here trashing him and if they do and he continues to work with them, that’s on him. I don’t understand why stans be getting worked up knowing that’s just who he is and his problem

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
But I’m not an unknown font, check my history. I’ve been in here and the other thread. I Just changed my username & hvnt responded since the update. And stopped coming in here cause some people be on some weird, dictator sh!t.

ive been in so many other threads saying I hvnt been in for a while and never gotten that shade, it’s uncalled for & weird

I’m not coming in here accusatory, I just think some of y’all need to chill it’s not that deep when it comes to him bein on features cause literally he does nothing for them. He gets paid and they get a little bit of clout

And I just think it’s ridiculous that y’all say this every time he does a song with someone. When literally Drake featuring on someone else’s song does nothing for them and I can’t believe y’all hvnt observed that yet lol

And most mainstream top artists gives features & it does nothing for that said lower artist.
Ok I tried but do you sis.

BABY! (y)

Bi0phillic22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,802 986 206
Alleybux
Ok I tried but do you sis.

BABY! (y)
I totally get where your’re coming from, but I’m not understanding how I’m coming off as defensive. Frustrated yes, annoyed yes bc you think I’m on attack mode & some newcomer when I’m really not. I literally said I hvnt been in here in a while, basically asking for an invite to say what I have to say. Like I do in other threads.

You would think I came in here calling some of them b!tches, & hella hostile & stuff.

Ive always gotten a you can sit with us vibe in this thread just based on how some of you guys deal with outsiders or people who hvnt been in here in a while. Reason to why I hvnt been in here in a while, but wanted to say something that bugs me with the feature thing

I just made an observation & said y’all shouldn’t be as worried (shld chill) bc it’s not like they are getting this grand push from a Drake feature. If he allows it why get so caught up on it, is something wrong with that??

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
I totally get where your’re coming from, but I’m not understanding how I’m coming off as defensive. Frustrated yes, annoyed yes bc you think I’m on attack mode & some newcomer when I’m really not. I literally said I hvnt been in here in a while, basically asking for an invite to say what I have to say. Like I do in other threads.

You would think I came in here calling some of them b!tches, & hella hostile & stuff.

Ive always gotten a you can sit with us vibe in this thread just based on how some of you guys deal with outsiders or people who hvnt been in here in a while. Reason to why I hvnt been in here in a while, but wanted to say something that bugs me with the feature thing

I just made an observation & said y’all shouldn’t be as worried (shld chill) bc it’s not like they are getting this grand push from a Drake feature. If he allows it why get so caught up on it, is something wrong with that??

I know I’m probably going to sound condescending but I don’t mean to, however I have to say you haven’t posted in a long time and it took me a while to recognise your font so how do you expect the newer fonts to remember you?

You have to understand this thread is not the same as it used to be, you say you’ve been observing this thread but have you also been observing the random trolls that successfully derail this thread? Because of this fonts are tired and weary of outsider(s). Why welcome a new font when it’s next post is going to be some nonsensical trollish bs and it’s fellow troll buddies come swooping in to defend it’s garbage ass post? So yes we’ve become less friendly mean girls because of it. And sadly yes that means being uptight and dismissive because we’re suffering from ptsd. If your hand constantly gets bitten when you’re trying to feed, common sense dictates you should stop trying to stretch out your hand to feed.

Your initial thread may have been read differently if you were a regular but atp in time you’re a random font and sadly you’re guilty until proven innocent nowadays. That’s why I advised you try a softer approach. Something like;

Hey I haven’t posted in a while but here’s my 2 cents I think it’s fine for drake to do features. They show love to his peers and uplift relatively unknown artist. While I appreciate you’re waiting for a new album and may be tired of ft. If it’s not broke then don’t fix it. Jmo, carry on as you were ladies. Or words to that effect. Anyway sorry you’re hurt or offended but that’s the perils of posting on a open forum like this.

BABY! (y)

Reaction score
Reactions
4,397 135 104
Alleybux
You have to be trolling at this point because this is absolute bµllsh!t. Yung Bleu said himself that he made a couple million off of his feature in just 3 months. The way some of ya’ll (not the real fans) discredit that man is crazy.

Peterpetertrash

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,134 78 5
Alleybux
Which one of you guys sent this? Lol

Attachments

• 54387B65-2BE8-4CA6-99B6-4062BCB28F76.jpeg
    54387B65-2BE8-4CA6-99B6-4062BCB28F76.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 298

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
You have to be trolling at this point because this is absolute bµllsh!t. Yung Bleu said himself that he made a couple million off of his feature in just 3 months. The way some of ya’ll (not the real fans) discredit that man is crazy.
I can’t speak for that font but I don’t feel like anyone’s trying to discredit him at this point. We (myself included) gotta chill calling anyone trolls that say something we don’t agree with. I’ve seen fonts in here also discredit talented artist to put him on a pedestal like we can’t listen to other artist without him. “Real fans” are realistic. Ive seen this man get way more than enough credit for his features so Realistically NO ONE can ever discredit him and what he’s done for other artist but some fonts go overboard.
ETA: The trolls that has been entering have been pretty obvious and ignored for the most part.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,620 10
Alleybux
Oooh I just love takin' a little break from this thread & then coming back to it a little later because ya'll be havin' me rollin'. I see things on IG & be like "I can't wait to see what they gon' say on the thread." Like when Khaled posted that owl...I was like...here he go..finna over do it with every image of an owl or whatevaah.

I just love ya'll. Faaah real. SOME of us be thinking all the same things. Some of ya'll..I can't speak for. I'm excited for CLB to fiiiiiiiiinaaaaallly come out. Can't wait.

LunarM00n

Mí Amor
Reaction score
Reactions
28,285 1,259 88
Alleybux
Packing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'll be back in 2-3 business days because I suspect nothing but chaos once it hits the trending thread of him hitting on bia

unless it doesn't trend

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux

I'll be back in 2-3 business days because I suspect nothing but chaos once it hits the trending thread of him hitting on bia

unless it doesn't trend
You mean 2-3 minutes lol. You know they already googling her age (you know why) and to see if she has a man (she do) as we speak lol.

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,516 334 53
Alleybux
You mean 2-3 minutes lol. You know they already googling her age (you know why) and to see if she has a man (she do) as we speak lol.

unless it doesn't trend

Lol the LSA, Drake romantic interest bingo! Deux moi is going to get a submission too! Looooool

BABY! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.