Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
22,806 5,684 2,012
Alleybux
I was the one who thought he bought her a house to get closer to Adonis :cry:

Someone come drag me I feel must’ve been on some sh!t that day

giphy.gif

no tea no shade but if papi wanted to get closer to the prince and wanted to move him to toronto it would not have happened mid rona before the borders locked.

yall shoulda known on fathers day when miss man had to bring the prince to papi's house to drop off gifts that papi don't be having him like that even with him been in toronto for months. most pics we got of him were from miss man in that airbnb.

nthevbe

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
View attachment 1787088
no tea no shade but if papi wanted to get closer to the prince and wanted to move him to toronto it would not have happened mid rona before the borders locked.

yall shoulda known on fathers day when miss man had to bring the prince to papi's house to drop off gifts that papi don't be having him like that even with him been in toronto for months. most pics we got of him were from miss man in that airbnb.

Okay but do you really think he would’ve passed up the chance to see his son with him being so close to him? Especially since he lives all the way in France....Sounds like a reach to me
BF2C19F2-7901-4F45-B0EE-C22AE57A35F1.jpeg

Shelurkin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,844 17
Alleybux
I just feel like we should all want Drake to be with his son as much as he can and if that means Sophie moves to Toronto then so be it.... some of the things y’all be saying concerning Drake and Adonis be cringe Imo
We should want Drake to be the best father he can/should be

Afro NerdGrl

Drake’s Ex-wife fighting for SS & CS since 2020
Reaction score
Reactions
39,514 334 53
Alleybux
View attachment 1787088

Okay but do you really think he would’ve passed up the chance to see his son with him being so close to him? Especially since he lives all the way in France....Sounds like a reach to me View attachment 1787093
She’ll probably be coming back and forth from France to Canada. Artshelp, has a big project coming up (judging by the Forbes article). So I think she’ll be in T.dot more often hence the rental (on top of the obvious need due to the covid pandemic). Plus daddy/son time is precious and sorely needed so it’s a win/win.

Disclaimer: These are just my observations and opinions.

Yep still got it (y)

Shelurkin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,844 17
Alleybux
This Nike deal must be the real deal since it’s taking sooo long to come out

Also I wonder why Drake didn’t take the ovo brand to Nike?
What do y’all think?

Brownie82

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,062 207 40
Alleybux
This Nike deal must be the real deal since it’s taking sooo long to come out

Also I wonder why Drake didn’t take the ovo brand to Nike?
What do y’all think?

Ovo is his. He might not want to merge it with nike just yet

NovemberLove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,224 11 1
Alleybux
wrong again. papi friends get name balloons so did the prince.

papi won't even wish miss man a happy mothers day and has never acknowledged her birthday yet u think he decorating an airbnb with some balloons. he don't want that man for the last time. her little arts help coworkers threw her that funky party thats why she tagged them.
I agree if drake had anything to do with that party she be letting EVERYONE know it

Chynaking

Won't He Do it? He Said He Would!
Reaction score
Reactions
262,230 43,191 2,818
Alleybux
I'm gonna drop what I put in the other thread. I think Chy and Drake are longtime members on each other's rotation.

This is gonna be a lil long, but I'll break it down.

Drake and Blac Chyna. - They met in 2009 and He named dropped her in a song but they never really clarified their situation. It's claimed that Drake and Tyga were in competition trying to holler at Chyna and she turned them down and Drake gave up and she eventually chose Tyga. I think that they've actually had an off and on situationship over the years and that it's still a regular thing.

In 2013, Drake released a song called 305 to my City, which people feel is about Chyna... and Some of the lyrics do relate to Chyna.

EbId59_XYAAnJsg

EbId3-PXYAMBG9F

In the song, Drake is talking about a Stripper in Miami (Chyna gained buzz as one the biggest strippers in Miami.)

Some lyics:

They don't work hard as you, damn that's so crazy
At the end of the night when you count, numbers don't lie to my baby

Locker room full of money, girl you just did it
I get it I get it, man fµck all that talking, take shots to the kidney
Down payment on the Jaguar, your roommate got credit
12 months on the lease, that's a come up baby don't you ever forget it
Connections are heavy, every real ***** they fµck with you
Nails chipped out in diamonds, you sparkle but fµck man
The spark ain't enough for you

If You remember, Chyna had a blue Jag when she was in Miami. and she also was roomies with Jessica Dime. She also used to rock the sparkled diamonds nails.

tumblr_mazy2hCUik1qfsqd6o6_500.jpg

Then in 2014, when Chyna and Tyga split, and Tyga made comments about not Liking Drake, the first thing he did was go and like Chyna's pictures continuously.

DuqIzGTXQAE489N.jpg

Tyga wasn't sweating at first, because Chyna and Tyga were still fµck!ng and she responded with this...

DuqDcpzXgAAMm1l.jpg

But then After Tyga posted a pic with Kylie, Chyna responded by liking Drake's picture, and that made Tyga feel some type of way.

tygatweet.png

Chyna then responded to Tyga's tweet by Tagging Drake in her pictures, quoting his lyrics, and mentioning the song that he name dropped her in later that night..

That pushed Tyga and he hacked her twitter.

This whole thing seemed to bother Tyga as if he had some previous insecurity about Chyna and Drake, because when Drake posted a picture of Kylie or mentioned Kylie in that song, Tyga didn't say anything, but when it came to him showing Chyna attention and vice versa, he showed his ass. If you think, Tyga and Drake were initially cool and collab a few times. Then in after early 2012 (After Tyga attended Drake's Grammy Party), you really didn't see them together anymore(Chyna and Tyga started dating in Late 2011). On twitter, it was posted that Drake followed Chyna on instagram back in 2012 too.

EeiIUpiVoAAh8Yd

Then a few years later, that's when Tyga randomly came out and said that he didn't like Drake.

In 2015....Chyna for a short period...was stanning. Word for Word, Rapping nothing but Drake..

Then she moved on to Future (who had ironically just released an Album with Drake, which Chyna promoted).

Fast forward to 2016, I remembered as soon as Chyna went public with Rob, Drake followed him on instagram.Then unfollowed him when they broke up. He unfollowed Chyna shortly after.

Then fast forward to 2018, Chyna and Drake were spotted at the nice guy.

So the rumor mill has been whirring since these two were reportedly spotted together getting cozy until the early hours of this morning at The Nice Guys, a Hollywood hotspot in California. Reports suggested it wasn’t until around 5am when the two left the club—Drake first then Blac Chyna shortly after.

Then in 2019, This random tweet came up...

EbId86OXsAESv-M

Around that same time, during an interview with the Rickey Smiley show, they named people and wanted her to do a yes or no if she smashed. When they named Drake, she hesitated and said "That's a Good Friend". They saw the hesitation so they kept pressing, and she finally said nah "not naked" and started laughing. You can definitely see that she wasn't tell the whole story.

Starts at 1:08

Now Idk if this is still carrying on in 2020 or not, but Chyna did recently post up with a new Birkin and I believe that's Drake's current go to gifts for his harem members...

Last edited:

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
GREAT! Another thread where drake “fans” publicly speculate about his private life, feed into disgusting narratives & sh*t on him for sport.

Some of you losers need to understand, this isn’t 2013 anymore. He’s not just some rapper fkn IG hoes … he’s the biggest artist in the world with enemies all around. Grow up & get a group chat or get a therapist.

Again, congrats to djches, shelurkin, sudsney, brownie.82 & candice delong for launching a new wave of p*do/groomer narratives. Y’all the mf opps.
How many Fonts are you gonna make to say the same thing?
CFB9E7DF-E940-4E26-92D5-C2A24BB605DB.jpeg

auntbee

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
236 31 55
Alleybux
GREAT! Another thread where drake “fans” publicly speculate about his private life, feed into disgusting narratives & sh*t on him for sport.

Some of you losers need to understand, this isn’t 2013 anymore. He’s not just some rapper fkn IG hoes … he’s the biggest artist in the world with enemies all around. Grow up & get a group chat or get a therapist.

Again, congrats to djches, shelurkin, sudsney, brownie.82 & candice delong for launching a new wave of p*do/groomer narratives. Y’all the mf opps.

My favorite part of these types of threads are the two or three pages of people posting that they are "here" or some variation of it.

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,514 334 53
Alleybux
I'm gonna drop what I put in the other thread. I think Chy and Drake are longtime members on each other's rotation.

Now Idk if this is still carrying on in 2020 or not, but Chyna did recently post up with a new Birkin and I believe that's Drake's current go to gifts for his harem members...

Possible but highly unlikely. Drake hasn’t been in LA for months. So only possible encounter could be in March 2020, he was low-key thus, inconclusive. Before that the last time in LA was October 2019, and he was very visible and thotting with Gabby and other birds at that time.

15/06/19 he was in Toronto so that tweet was false. He was more in T.dot that summer then LA due to the NBA games. Again not impossible but highly unlikely.

2018, being at the same spot together is not out of the ordinary for LA celeb hotspots. There was no real confirmation they were actually together.

The Birkin was given to a QuaranTing Chyna, if true, hasn’t been around him for months I doubt he’s doling out Birkins like that. Plus Chyna is heavily mixed up with the the Kards I really believe is trying to avoid any contact or conflict with them in anyway.

Not saying it’s impossible but highly unlikely. Has he liked any of her pics recently? Or commented? He’s not subtle lol, I’m not dismissing it out of hand :emoji_shrug: years ago, they totally smashed. Not too sure about recently. :emoji_shrug:

Yep still got it (y)

Last edited:

Elise92

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
158 19 11
Alleybux
Drake and Lexus are friends lol ... she’s not into his kinda “relationships” that involve so many women at once

SweetGrass

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,557 2,035 90
Alleybux

At the end of this video Jaguar Wright goes in on Jill Scott. The lady she’s on IG live with tells her that Drake is now with Jill. She gives a PSA for Drake not to have unprotected xes with her. She said she has scars on her cervix and insinuates she may try to get pregnant. She said she feels sorry for him if he’s talking to her. I know Jaguar has suffered a lot in the industry and she and Jill were close. She said she’s planning to expose until she ruins The Roots and Jimmy Fallon.

Chynaking

Reaction score
Reactions
262,230 43,191 2,818
Alleybux
Possible but highly unlikely. Drake hasn’t been in LA for months. So only possible encounter could be in March 2020, he was low-key thus, inconclusive. Before that the last time in LA was October 2019, and he was very visible and thotting with Gabby and other birds at that time.

15/06/19 he was in Toronto so that tweet was false. He was more in T.dot that summer then LA due to the NBA games. Again not impossible but highly unlikely.

2018, being at the same spot together is not out of the ordinary for LA celeb hotspots. There was no real confirmation they were actually together.

The Birkin was given to a QuaranTing Chyna, if true, hasn’t been around him for months I doubt he’s doling out Birkins like that. Plus Chyna is heavily mixed up with the the Kards I really believe is trying to avoid any contact or conflict with them in anyway.

Not saying it’s impossible but highly unlikely. Has he liked any of her pics recently? Or commented? He’s not subtle lol, I’m not dismissing it out of hand :emoji_shrug: years ago, they totally smashed. Not too sure about recently. :emoji_shrug:

Yep still got it (y)

I don't think That June tweet was false. It didn't say when it happened that's just when it was tweeted, so who knows when this allegedly took place if it was actually true.

He doesn't follow Chyna. He unfollowed her a while back.

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,514 334 53
Alleybux
I don't think That June tweet was false. It didn't say when it happened that's just when it was tweeted, so who knows when this allegedly took place if it was actually true.

He doesn't follow Chyna. He unfollowed her a while back.

I think that’s your answer. Anyway he was dealing with beaucoup of women in 2019, as usual. These women have been documented being around him or have his interest. Not saying it’s impossible but ima need more then a sketchy hearsay tweet to believe Chyna is a harem ting. :emoji_shrug:

Yep still got it (y)

Feminine.

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,951 270 171
Alleybux
I thought Drake and Jill Scott we’re messing around years ago, she posted that throwback

Last edited:

Nenestoupe

Nene's toupe
Reaction score
Reactions
1,222 24 21
Alleybux

We are in a group chat....

Nenestoupe

Nene's toupe
Reaction score
Reactions
1,222 24 21
Alleybux
I'm gonna drop what I put in the other thread. I think Chy and Drake are longtime members on each other's rotation

No shade but xhy pretty much deals with a lot of dudes, i wouldn't be surprised.... cuz papi stays rotating these hoes

Chynaking

Reaction score
Reactions
262,230 43,191 2,818
Alleybux
No shade but xhy pretty much deals with a lot of dudes, i wouldn't be surprised.... cuz papi stays rotating these hoes
Oh that's no shade. She confirmed on her show last year that she has a rotation. I personally think that Drake and Tyga are on her rotation along with others.

Nenestoupe

Nene's toupe
Reaction score
Reactions
1,222 24 21
Alleybux
honestly because it’s pretty obvious.... does he ever look romantic with Lexus ? no.

swimming in a pool in the middle of the day in the sun is what friends do lol

Yea sure friends with benefits.....

An entanglement ......

What you genuinely think they are sitting sipping tea and eating crumpets and discussing his top 10 reads......

Maybe an assistant of some sort possibly...

Friends no

Nenestoupe

Nene's toupe
Reaction score
Reactions
1,222 24 21
Alleybux

How is the temperature up there on that high horse of yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.