Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
I wonder if @Cinnavibes would kick drake out her Private group if all that was true. Nah she would still keep sucking drakes dxxck. I only got kicked tf out because I’m not drake
1. I didn’t kick no one out nothing that’s between you and Tammy. Half of us didn’t even know you was kicked out til you came in here tweaking showing why. But you wanna come back?! Huh.

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
Or hide from them like your doing with me
DA6F33CE-C749-4573-9820-CEDBF325CD5A.gif

Jasdanjon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,513 248 180
Alleybux
He’s very colourist only women that pass the brown paper bag test can sleep with him and join his harem. Very problematic! He hates ds black women with a passion and has been caught on tape saying he’ll take his snow white bm over any Naomi Campbell looking black woman any day of the week! Honestly you’re better of stanning J Cole or K.dott because drake only deals with white women or ambiguous looking women with black heritage. He won’t let black women sit in his booth at the club, he’s had black women turned away from his private parties before! It’s shocking and shameful! Sorry to disappoint you sis, but you wanted the truth!

That’s sad if he is this way. - so he no longer want a woman like Serena - he totally want another white woman to wash all the black out of it. He seems to be leaning toward Hispanic women too.

BABY!

Afro NerdGrl

Drake’s Ex-wife fighting for SS & CS since 2020
Reaction score
Reactions
39,513 334 53
Alleybux

This update has fµcked LSA up bigly! Fonts can’t even troll properly anymore lol just straight confusing themselves. Their sisterns need to help them out. Anyway...

More pics from last night

BABY!

Reaction score
Reactions
3,620 10
Alleybux
Drake must be on his way home. My friend works down at the Ontario Airport (In California...yess there is an Ontario California. I was born one city away from it.) I have a friend who works around the hotels over there and she's texting me, saying his plane is there.

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,513 334 53
Alleybux
Drake spotted at a party last night. The Weeknd was there too

Drake must be on his way home. My friend works down at the Ontario Airport (In California...yess there is an Ontario California. I was born one city away from it.) I have a friend who works around the hotels over there and she's texting me, saying his plane is there.
I believe he’s still in LA, the plane often goes to places without him, maybe flight tests or something! I don’t know too much about it lol.

BABY!

Reaction score
Reactions
3,620 10
Alleybux
Yes, maybe it the plane had to fill up for fuel or something lol. It's crazy because I literally work down the way from that airport. So I was freakin' out when my friend told me lol. But it could be a stop before it probably goes to LAX & maybe that's where he'll depart from whenever he leaves LA.

shaNel0001

shanel
Reaction score
Reactions
3,131 296 45
Alleybux
Would be cool if he and ab*l are cool again. But I need him to stop with the shade. Lol drake can’t hold a grudge to save his life

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,513 334 53
Alleybux
Abel and Drake are like MJ & Prince (and before any Michael and Prince stans come running in I’m not comparing them talent wise). I mean that love/hate rivalry relationship. Prince always threw shade at Michael and Michael threw that deep undercover shade but was ‘friendly’ or made friendly overtures towards him. Just like the Weeknd and Drake.

Abel, like Prince, probably envies the popularity and overall chart success. And Aubrey, like MJ, probably envies the critical success and the fact he doesn’t get ripped apart by the press for breathing lol.

At the end of the day I’m sure the Weeknd will mourn Drake if he were to pass before him like Prince mourned Michael. Music is filled with rivalry, Weeknd plays into it more then Drake. Jmo!

BABY!

Evangeline07

I like turtles
Reaction score
Reactions
2,869 18 1
Alleybux
Abel and Drake are like MJ & Prince (and before any Michael and Prince stans come running in I’m not comparing them talent wise). I mean that love/hate rivalry relationship. Prince always threw shade at Michael and Michael threw that deep undercover shade but was ‘friendly’ or made friendly overtures towards him. Just like the Weeknd and Drake.

Abel, like Prince, probably envies the popularity and overall chart success. And Aubrey, like MJ, probably envies the critical success and the fact he doesn’t get ripped apart by the press for breathing lol.

At the end of the day I’m sure the Weeknd will mourn Drake if he were to pass before him like Prince mourned Michael. Music is filled with rivalry, Weeknd plays into it more then Drake. Jmo!

BABY!

You are always spitting facts! But somehow I always feel like Drake gets shitted on publicly by his "friends"/opponents way more. Of course we can't know If he plays dirtier privately or not. I know he is smart and probably goes by keeping your enemies closer, but "knowing" Aubrey he is way forgiving than he should be. But I guess he plays this game better than anyone which can be translated as his longevity in the industry.

shaNel0001

shanel
Reaction score
Reactions
3,131 296 45
Alleybux
You are always spitting facts! But somehow I always feel like Drake gets shitted on publicly by his "friends"/opponents way more. Of course we can't know If he plays dirtier privately or not. I know he is smart and probably goes by keeping your enemies closer, but "knowing" Aubrey he is way forgiving than he should be. But I guess he plays this game better than anyone which can be translated as his longevity in the industry.
This. I feel like most times he’s being strategic and plays the long game

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux

BABY!
This!!
6964CAD2-1E47-4693-BF30-FF2F0048D18A.gif

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,513 334 53
Alleybux

The industry’s magnanimous, benevolent older brother...

BABY!

Nosry

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,764 498 337
Alleybux

BABY!
Wow spot on !

Fancyxoxo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
138,624 7,428 8,080
Alleybux

BABY!
You had me until this. I highly doubt drake envies anything over Abel. It’s not like Abel is some critics darling like Prince was. Prince was way more critically acclaimed for good reasons. He played multiple instruments and composed all his music. MJ was the better entertainer but as a musician Prince > MJ. That’s not the case for Abel. Also it makes sense that MJ and Prince had some rivalry both were singers that came up around the same time. Meanwhile drake is a rapper that to some extent put ppl on Abel. This is just a case of the little bro trying to compete with the big bro. But the big bro is still in the denial that lil bro just really wants your spot!

anyway it don’t really matter it’s not 2011 anymore lol

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,513 334 53
Alleybux
You had me until this. I highly doubt drake envies anything over Abel. It’s not like Abel is some critics darling like Prince was. Prince was way more critically acclaimed for good reasons. He played multiple instruments and composed all his music. MJ was the better entertainer but as a musician Prince > MJ. That’s not the case for Abel. Also it makes sense that MJ and Prince had some rivalry both were singers that came up around the same time. Meanwhile drake is a rapper that to some extent put ppl on Abel. This is just a case of the little bro trying to compete with the big bro. But the big bro is still in the denial that lil bro just really wants your spot!

Cool, thx for your commentary! But let’s agree to disagree.

BABY!

TheWrongOne6

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
143 35 27
Alleybux

I agree. Drake gave weekend a career boost that can not be measured and didn’t sign with ovo label after all that. If anyone should be mad it should be drake. He does not give people their talent but it as to annoy him he puts on and helps outs people in big ways and they turn around and dump on him and act envious women do it too

Cakeme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,723 1,409 1,882
Alleybux
1. I didn’t kick no one out nothing that’s between you and Tammy. Half of us didn’t even know you was kicked out til you came in here tweaking showing why. But you wanna come back?! Huh.
I want to come back? I was wrongfully kicked out. Their should be no reason why I was removed. I get at all colors.Tammy should of been kicked out for being a lurker. I should of never been removed. That sh!t pissed me off

Last edited:

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
I want to come back? I was wrongfully kicked out. Their should be no reason why I was removed. I get at all colors.Tammy should of been kicked out for being a lurker. I should of never been removed. That sh!t pissed me off
CAB43ED6-438D-45A8-A2C0-072055130A19.gif

Cinnavibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,331 567 98
Alleybux
Unpopular opinion: So am I the only one that feels like The Weeknd would have been successful either way without Drake. Yes Drake gave him a boost but y’all make it seem like more than what it was. The Weeknd came with his own vibe til now. I always felt like they both brought something to that era. They helped each other.
Don’t kill me
5FB3BA46-0CC1-4517-9C20-6531827BDFFE.gif

Last edited:

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,513 334 53
Alleybux
More pics from the belly bday bash

A barely recognisable French with Drake

Chubbs & Drake

Drake entering the party

Hope everyone enjoyed and had a good time!

BABY!

djches

Nuff Said
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
21,330 217 80
Alleybux
More pics from the belly bday bash

A barely recognisable French with Drake

Chubbs & Drake

Drake entering the party

Hope everyone enjoyed and had a good time!

BABY!

Does he ever get hot wearing leather?! :joy:Lmao

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,513 334 53
Alleybux
Wow French don’t look healthy. He look like a skinny version of Belly.
He looks like he died several years ago from asphyxiation and that’s his reanimated corpse running around partying. A whole zamn zombie attending parties! Chiiillleee!

BABY!

Afro NerdGrl

Reaction score
Reactions
39,513 334 53
Alleybux
He have been working-out like crazy. lol, French think he sexy LOL and you all talking about him lol
????

Where’s that muscle tone beloved?

He looks like he’s got a tapeworm! Has Russian Oregon been cursed by a gypsy?! Lemme find out!

BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies.