Anything on drake, his harem, or the ovo crew?

Reactions
28,086 585 508
Alleybux
Seems as though it's been desert dry recently in the Drake tea department. He has probably been more descreet with his hoe ways.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
I'm trying to be nice and explain to an upset mando fan how filming schedules was switch because of covid and it's like not getting thru to them
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
It’s just not fair. This girl is a gazillionaore, and for what? She can’t dress. Here I am with impeccable style, but no where near her level of...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
Kayla is so weird..Von was not happy at all.. He was crying out for help the last two months before he died.. He knew it was a possibility he was...
Challenge All Star Watching Party *NO SPOILERS*
This is my first season with him and I found that I really like him. He seems like a solid dude and I like his attitude. I had the biggest crush...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
This is a sad state of affairs- so ludicrous! MEDIA=twitter]1391110494300291076[/MEDIA]
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
huh? how about side by side?! Why? What's wrong with hugs, now? Are hugs now on the list of inappropriate things HC shouldn't be doing? Most men...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Your maleness is immutable. Most everyday people off the street find it strange to see someone who so clearly is one sex attempting to pretend to...
Y'all I FINALLY Read BORUTO....Kishi, we need to talk. SPOILERS
WHY did he decide to nerf Naruto and Sasuke like that? When they first fought Momoshiki, they were jamming. Like, y'all could go toe-to-toe with...
Xscape verzuz swv live now
In my personal opinion, SWV easily won. I love Xscape, but they couldn't really compete with SWV's catalogue and energy.
Top Bottom