Anything on Wille Robertson (Duck Dynasty) and his "adopted" son?

Thottin -n- Boppin
Reactions
1,185 6 5
Alleybux
Did he cheat on Korie with a black woman?

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/981113-Duck-Dynasty-s-Jep-and-Jessica-Robertson-adopt-baby-Jules-Augustus?p=25042968&viewfull=1#post25042968

Reactions
7,547 153 65
Alleybux
I don't watch the show but I've heard rumours about this on LSA I don't really think it makes since if that boy is a love child he had with another woman why would he a racist white man decide to keep it? Instead of just paying the mom off and having nothing to do with the child like so many other white racist men have done.

Thottin -n- Boppin
Reactions
1,185 6 5
Alleybux
I don't watch the show but I've heard rumours about this on LSA I don't really think it makes since if that boy is a love child he had with another woman why would he a racist white man decide to keep it? Instead of just paying the mom off and having nothing to do with the child like so many other white racist men have done.

In another thread, they were trying to say he looked like him, but I don't see it at all.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Liv's Life: Living My Best Lie!
Oh, and obviously this guy is the call she was getting from prison.... I was thinking that….somebody should DM him her hoe antics while he was gone
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
And little stories about how the song / producer came to be. That’s why I loved it as a producer’s series. I love knowing how things came...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
They go to Anmer Hall on the weekend because that is their home and it's good for the children to have an outdoor life in some privacy. KP is...
Y'all I FINALLY Read BORUTO....Kishi, we need to talk. SPOILERS
Japanese entertainment has a serious problem with the sexualization of kids.
A serial killer in a kids book too much?
Listen to your kids. It is disturbing. No kid wants to read about a serial killer. If I were a kid and there was a book with a serial killer in...
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
That’s so sad. Poor young lady, sounds like it was just her and her sister. And no wonder the lady was so quick to get in front of the cameras...
Is Anyone Else Burnt Out On Black Trauma TV Shows And Movies?
The Fetishization of black people is a telling message on who black people really are, black people carry divine energy and they have the ability...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
one of the things i like about Henry is that he’s a "touch person", and looking at his brothers you can see that this is a family thing. and I...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Lmao Ish is a idiot for being on a platform like this knowing his real life is a mess :ROFLMAO: Yeah ain’t no skipping over this.
Top Bottom