Anything on Wille Robertson (Duck Dynasty) and his "adopted" son?

Thottin -n- Boppin
Reactions
1,185 6 5
Alleybux
Did he cheat on Korie with a black woman?

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/981113-Duck-Dynasty-s-Jep-and-Jessica-Robertson-adopt-baby-Jules-Augustus?p=25042968&viewfull=1#post25042968

Reactions
7,547 153 65
Alleybux
I don't watch the show but I've heard rumours about this on LSA I don't really think it makes since if that boy is a love child he had with another woman why would he a racist white man decide to keep it? Instead of just paying the mom off and having nothing to do with the child like so many other white racist men have done.

Thottin -n- Boppin
Reactions
1,185 6 5
Alleybux
I don't watch the show but I've heard rumours about this on LSA I don't really think it makes since if that boy is a love child he had with another woman why would he a racist white man decide to keep it? Instead of just paying the mom off and having nothing to do with the child like so many other white racist men have done.

In another thread, they were trying to say he looked like him, but I don't see it at all.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Royal *Tea* Party Part 11
Where is Chuck? He is awful quiet. Honestly, if they told me that he was grieving or slightly depressed, I would believe it. Did he and Prince...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
I see this in sjw circles and online, generally, a lot. They want empathy and sympathy they're unable to give others or themselves. The biggest...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
Listening to my dumb ass realtor, I sold a property ( money in his pocket) instead of throwing that bih in section 8. Market value for rent in my...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I wanna join the discord ! I don't see a link to share it. I'm not sure if paris has to open it up so it can be shared
Do you get fully dressed when you're staying at home not going anywhere?
full on bum. I often wear a robe and sometimes pants. I live solo. I feel bad at times though for my bf. I only dress up when going out. Today I...
Do you get mad at or jealous of women that you catch your man checking out in public?
My ex used to do that all the time. I can understand a quick glance.,but he was doing too much. That's why I was forced to cheat on him :cry:
Judge RELEASES Josh Duggar out on bail; says he can be around his children as long as wife is...
I’m so damn disgusted. That judge need to be investigated. The probation office even recommended he stay jailed and the images were of children as...
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
Unoriginal unibrow just posted video of Nova playing with Papa then crying when he was leaving. The viral video was cute this was obviously done...
  • Poll
RHONJ Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 11 Official Thread - Premieres February 17th
Evan could get it. Walk street money and his posture makes me think he is working with something heavy.
Top Bottom