Quantcast

Apartment help?

succubus

I prefer 409
Reaction score
Reactions
96,660 58 89
Alleybux
Why would I cosign a car for someone? I don't trust anyone's driving other than my own, so I would not be putting my credit at such a high risk. Cosigning needs to be done by a relative or something. It's not as if I was the only one whose credit was at risk if things were gonna go south. I trust the guys enough to know that they wouldn't let anything happen to that apartment because they barely got it.

you.still.dont.get.it.

JustRobin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,948 158 23
Alleybux
you.still.dont.get.it.

Okay!?! I'm reading through this thread like, tf is she worried about dirty dishes when her BEST FRIEND is a spineless piece of sh!t who wouldn't speak up on her behalf.

OP, you are missing some valuable wisdom in this thread. You are were so focused on the fact that you have other options for a place to stay that you couldn't acknowledge that you should never have been put in that situation to begin with.

You are focused on taking care of your friends and protecting them from the b!tch, but why aren't they going so hard to protect you? My lady, time will teach you a lesson your ears refuse to hear.

Sara Shahi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,706 356 177
Alleybux
Okay!?! I'm reading through this thread like, tf is she worried about dirty dishes when her BEST FRIEND is a spineless piece of sh!t who wouldn't speak up on her behalf.

OP, you are missing some valuable wisdom in this thread. You are were so focused on the fact that you have other options for a place to stay that you couldn't acknowledge that you should never have been put in that situation to begin with.

You are focused on taking care of your friends and protecting them from the b!tch, but why aren't they going so hard to protect you? My lady, time will teach you a lesson your ears refuse to hear.
I understand what it's like to live with someone out of convenience and not want to say anything for fear of having to be stuck with an attitude problem on top of an already complicated situation. I never said that it was ok that he didn't speak up for me, but the truth is that everyone in that girl's life is afraid to tell her like it is because she needs an attitude adjustment. I'm the only one who has ever told her the truth and that's part of the reason she doesn't like me (ok, mostly the reason because I told her she was ugly....and it's true) but if the guys are stuck living with her for a month or two longer, they're not gonna want to live in a hostile environment.

I never said everything was sunshine and rainbows, but I'm looking at things from all perspectives and while I did get done wrong, I can understand things from the other side. But nothing I say at this point can convince fonts on here who have already made up their minds that I'm not a simp if that's what they want to believe.

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom