Appetite suppressants that actually works!

Reactions
35,503 4,060 1,836
Alleybux
What are some good appetite suppressant that works? I have gained about 20lbs so far. I I realize I need appetite suppressant until I learn to control my eating habits with my therapist.

*** Nick's Hoe ***
Reactions
207,897 6,705 4,505
Alleybux
shouldn't your therapist suggest some or should you go to the doctor at your therapist recommendation?

if you can't physically go, i would have therapist reach out.

my sister struggles with her weight and her doctor gave her something

also, over the counter stuff isn't going to work really i mean if u have an unhealthy relationship with your food its in the mind - you likely eat when your not hungry anyway. so you will eat even if u take the suppressant.

a cheap appetite suppressant that is natural is coffee

Bring back romanticism
Reactions
177,764 2,357 763
Alleybux
Fentanyl

lol caffeine is a one that works though

dd0.jpg

Reactions
14,075 240 247
Alleybux
A natural suppressant is saffron. You can make tea with it or take supplements. I'm going to make tea because I hate taking pills.

Reactions
40,768 503 41
Alleybux
People overlook fasting. At the beginning of this quarantine, I gained so much weight because I kept eating out of boredom. I started back fasting, only eating between noon and 8pm and I’ve lost that weight and then some. I use to fast between 8-4 when I gave birth because after work I literally didn’t have time to eat. Try fasting, OP.

Mavis Beacon
Reactions
34,919 129 32
Alleybux
Lol, you know how many people going to run to Amazon now and try to order fentanyl?

i hope none. As soon as she went off of it, she gained back a bunch of weight. She was scared she was getting hooked and went into it with a timeline of when she would stop.

she eats really bad though and works two jobs and lives a very stressful life.

i'm a bad b***ch, you can't kill me!
Reactions
Alleybux
every person who has successfully dieted to lose weight who doesn't have a fast metabolism or the genetics to make easy has said the same thing: just eat less (at a calorie deficit) & get used to being hungry.

most "appetite suppressants" don't really do anything, the way they work is by placebo effect; meaning you think it's working so you think you're not hungry, but it's all in your mind. most of them aren't even fda approved, so nobody knows the long-term effects.

there are many ways to trick your mind into thinking you're not hungry, like drinking a cold glass of water or chewing gum. eventually, you do get used to the feeling of hunger & you don't feel hungry anymore.

someone also mentioned fasting, which does help many people; but others say it wrecks their metabolism so idk. you just have to find what works for you & your body.

Black to the Bone
Reactions
49,441 479 214
Alleybux
To answer the OP, intermittent fasting along with meal planning/prepping.

find two or three meals plus snacks that align with a your caloric needs, prep them ahead of time and eat everything within a time frame that works for you. I prefer 4 hours of eating. It’s tough to get it in but I am never hungry after my eating window is over. I choose 4 hours of eating because I need to lose weight fast and the longer I allow myself to eat, the more chances I have to fuck up.

you don’t need to count calories specifically, but you do need to make sure you have enough food within your eating window to feel full for hours but not so much that you won’t lose weight.

GROAN AWAY HEAUX
Reactions
127,634 2,964 2,037
Alleybux
No I didn’t mean fenphen. I know someone who used fentanyl to lose weight effectively

fentanyl is an opioid . It’s not a stimulant . Did she lose weight because she was out of it most of the time and couldn’t eat ? Cause that’s what fentanyl does . Lol

It’s also a very highly controlled substance . When we hang it as a drip in icu, it has to be in a locked box lol

Last edited:
Reactions
44,017 114 33
Alleybux
Have you been overeating or something? Lol Ik a lot of tips and tricks to suppress your hunger and help you eat less but I’m not sure about telling you that. I don't want to tell you anything that could be unhealthy for you.

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

With 100 days until the Tokyo Olympics, Japan has vaccinated less than 1% of its population...
It'll probably be just the athletes with empty stands. Wonder why japan is holding off on vaccines? Maybe because they realize something is wrong...
Rebecca Silvera is dating Footballer Jerome Boateng
If the mails you copied and pasted are not made up, you can see that R is simply sick! She was never married to J. and has no children with him...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Our prayers have been answered!!! Take that f’ing beany off Henry! :ROFLMAO: It's like we have a blessing form the GOSSIP GODS Ahahaha
DMX was handsome
It took for him to die for y’all to notice, I’m lost I have always thought he was fine ever since I checked out his music at 14 yrs old.
Menopausal Ladies of LSA, How Are You Dealing with the Symptoms?
Not there yet but, I blend teas for a couple of my clients that are going through it. Dong quai is good if you don’t have fibroids. Black...
MakeupShayla General Discussion Thread
I doubt Raye will be there since her husband is in attendance...they’re separated. Wait Raye and her husband split???? Damn! What happened? I...
Top Bottom