Cottagewhore aesthetic
Reactions
139,622 3,385 812
Alleybux
So the IG stories and the YT videos are old?

Make it make sense!

The look of the office really isn’t terrible, although a sneaker wall isn’t the vibe I’d personally want with this black luxe theme.

Once again she bought a chair and was shocked when it was too short lol. I can’t fathom this level of recklessness.

Don't be churlish.
Reactions
703 58 1
Alleybux
I scanned her IG stories that coincide with the video lol I’m going to let y’all have it tonight but if April don’t do nothing else she going to have a green plant somewhere.

About her IG stories idk but it seems like she reposting old stories that might have been on her close friends a long time ago? Her tags don’t be working and makes me feel she was on IG the whole time but was on her close friends.

I was just coming here to say that! Clearly she was engaged the entire time she was "gone" with her close friends. A couple slides I tried to click the tag on because it was tagged TWICE. Then I realized the reason it's tagged twice is because its recycled content. I so annoyed with her and these silly decor items she just picks up.

Team Owner
Reactions
163,362 3,872 165
Alleybux
She is so not a vibe...lol
How many faux plants does one place need??? They're not even good fakes!
All as she's talking about, "We looove plants!" SMH
I also noticed that she just started putting the real plants wherever she thought they looked good, no regard to the amount of light is best for them. Good luck getting money with a dead ass tree.

Team Owner
Reactions
63,137 1,084 153
Alleybux
Rant: Why do YouTubers play in their hair while they chatting it up on the video (it's so annoying).... April does this alot (play with her locs... well, today it worked my nerves).

I'm irritated I guess...lol)

Brace yourself... she got a "Money Tree and a Money Rug"

View attachment 2488058
OMG annoying df outta me. Like stop playing in your dang hair. If it's not the hair, it's talking with their nails. JUST STOP!!

ok I needed to say that.....

Team Owner
Reactions
63,137 1,084 153
Alleybux
Here we go again... let me go watch and see what April doing now...

No the hellll she did NOT put out a money rug. Ok listen April, what is really going on with you sis?
Secondly, I don't care for the sneaker wall. I bet you that room smells like FEET. Ughhh yuck
Omg and STOP w the faux plants!! That's bad energy sis....

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
1,875 4
Alleybux
I just watched the vlog. I’m also bored with the old videos. I’m not understanding why she hasn’t combined some of these videos yet. She’s been dragging these videos since last summer! Smh. I skipped through most of this video because she can’t make any good decisions. The money rug was a hell no. Looks cheap af!

I did like the Plant Bar her and her friend went to. I’m a plant mama I love shopping for plants. I’m about to google to see if I have a plant bar in my area lol.

Team Owner
Reactions
109,978 2,443 96
Alleybux
OK... which one of you is asking?

1618889177876.png
1618889205778.png

Rookie
Reactions
523 11 1
Alleybux
Somebody please post a pic because I really don’t want to watch the video lol. Is a money rug some type of pray for wealth rug or actually a print of a dollar bill (I seriously don’t know)

Sipping tea since 2016
Reactions
72,840 1,439 91
Alleybux
Thank GAWD someone else said it. Every time I watch her I feel it deep down in my soul. When she took that extended break and was going to sell the finished house, pack up and move to Texas was just weird. The last video she posted was her going to see the Cradds saying she was moving there. April (the old April at least) was so likeable but now I am just always worried about her mental health.
April has always given me stud energy.

Team Owner
Reactions
63,137 1,084 153
Alleybux

Leaving this here while I go about my evening....I'll get back to it at some point.

ETA: As a lover of plants, I can already tell she is going to kill those live plants. Stick to plastic hun!

The color of the fireplace clashes with the floor but she seems to love it.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
14,083 258 40
Alleybux
She bought a whole gallon of paint for that small fireplace. That's wasteful because it's probably not going to be used anywhere else. It looked way better after though.

I'm really wondering why she won't look at the descriptions and measure things before she buys because she was really surprised at how big the planters were.

That green chair came out of nowhere in her office and I was thinking ok, she's giving it a pop of color. But then I remembered she is probably just matching it with her money rug.:thinking

General Manager
Reactions
25,177 366 104
Alleybux
Her sneaker game is too wack to be having a sneaker wall. She’s just a hoarder with them uglass shoes.

Idk what it is but I came in here to also say that I think she came back very unlikeable. This rubbed me the wrong way today. Like of course she isn’t watching hair tutorials , although I think she’d benefit from some for the her dredlocks...I personally can’t sit through her videos and find myself fast forwarding through most of her content so idk why she asked if folks enjoy watching hair tutorials. Sis focus on YOUR Channel And ask if anyone is enjoying your videos. I watch hair tutorials still to support black content creators.
8C6ADFF1-5424-45F3-AF85-02B94469FB74.jpeg

Team Owner
Reactions
100,573 2,265 467
Alleybux
Her sneaker game is too wack to be having a sneaker wall. She’s just a hoarder with them uglass shoes.

Idk what it is but I came in here to also say that I think she came back very unlikeable. This rubbed me the wrong way today. Like of course she isn’t watching hair tutorials , although I think she’d benefit from some for the her dredlocks...I personally can’t sit through her videos and find myself fast forwarding through most of her content so idk why she asked if folks enjoy watching hair tutorials. Sis focus on YOUR Channel And ask if anyone is enjoying your videos. I watch hair tutorials still to support black content creators.
View attachment 2525612
Lol at her acting like educational lifestyle vloggish vids are more intellectual or something. Girl please it’s all the same background noise don’t act like you are so above it. Yes people still watch hair videos and some of these hair content creators earn circles around what her channel and full time job does in a year $$$. There is something for everyone just say you’ve outgrown that area of YouTube and enjoy sharing other things now.

Cottagewhore aesthetic
Reactions
139,622 3,385 812
Alleybux

View attachment 2525612
Something about April is very... out of touch right now. I can’t quite put my finger on it... but something is off.

Team Owner
Reactions
63,137 1,084 153
Alleybux

View attachment 2525612

She'd make a ton if she would do content talking about her acne......:sneaky: She starting to get on my nerves.

General Manager
Reactions
25,177 366 104
Alleybux
Lol at her acting like educational lifestyle vloggish vids are more intellectual or something. Girl please it’s all the same background noise don’t act like you are so above it. Yes people still watch hair videos and some of these hair content creators earn circles around what her channel and full time job does in a year $$$. There is something for everyone just say you’ve outgrown that area of YouTube and enjoy sharing other things now.
Right like ummm YouTube is for everyone. There are 12 year olds, even adults still learning how to maintain their natural hair. It’s like she came back less genuine. It’s crazy others have picked this up tools I understand she has gone through things and I’m happy she is in a good state right now, but she really needs to watch what she posts. Especially seeing she’s starting different ventures.
Something about April is very... out of touch right now. I can’t quite put my finger on it... but something is off.
Absolutely. She came back like “IM A BOSS AS BITCH” real “ALL YOU BISHES IS MY SONS” like lol

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Carmen Caboom
Lord, just listening to this, you might not know that she hates Black people...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
If MC galaxy abi Wetin dem call am get bbn connect, make I fall from water leaf get wound. That Malu. Whoever he is deceiving . He didn’t help...
Love Victor Season 2 Watch thread
I’m here but Imma be a week late because Disney + said fuck U.K. fans
What does LSA see in middle-aged, wrinkled-face, CHRIS EVANS? He is UGLY in the face!
Girl please stop. I'm not interested in that other stuff but the point remains the same. He played both sides from the middle but still had a...
Donald Trump tweets about R.Kelly.
What does this even mean??? Freudian slip. He keeps comparing his dad to predators. First Cosby now Aura Kelly. lmaooo first of all troglodyte...
The Kant (kate) Middleton unpopular opinions thread....
TTh LOL at anyone thinking Kate 'wrote an article'. Dr Biden, the PhD educator, wrote an article. Even when Kate 'edited' a HuffPost article? She...
Are There Any Black Women That Do NOT Listen To Rap Music?
So in place of you having a thread about a dark skinned Black female singer in the industry receive more than two replies, you want to make...
Top Bottom