Aquarius men too difficult to understand

JankyLove

A.K.A. Thay Thomethin!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
18,140 3,585 3,991
Alleybux
I will say this:

Too much emotion is the sign of a serial killer...at least to us Aquarians.

Caring too much makes us nervous.

Jeranye81

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,325 9,881 3,723
Alleybux
Nah. Just like any man regardless of their zodiac, you will know without a shadow of a doubt if he likes you fr.

YakiBraids4L

Part time BS analyst
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 36 23
Alleybux
Aqua men want you to chase them it’s so annoying!!!!! If you don’t embarrass yourself and set aside all of your pride they won’t get it lol it’s like they’re emotional stunted or have a humiliation kink. Idk

Get to know him better and decide if he’s worth the trouble.
I know I’m late, but this the ONE!!! I’ve been trying to figure out “what it is”. It’s the humiliation link for sureee.

Knnyght

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,300 1,065 359
Alleybux
It sounds like he is not interested in you. One of my friends is an Aquarius, and I flat out told him that I liked him and was interested in him, but he he told me no and that he only saw my as a friend. Yes, I got mad at him, but I got over it, too. But with in your case, OP, I sense that he is not into. Strip away his placements. If he is not pursing you, he don't want you. Regardless, if it is xes or a relationship, if a man wants in either capacity, he will come get you. Plus, men are hunters, OP.

AnoynDub

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,265 4,127 1,653
Alleybux
This is trueee. Coming from a Scorpio woman. My last boyfriend was an Aquarius and I’m not a woman of many words anyway unless I feel like it...so our relationship worked because he loved to talk and most times it was about himself. It ended I realized he didn’t care much about what I liked or did when I spoke about it. We really loved each other though, but that compatibility only lasted so long. As a Scorpio and somewhat introvert, I like my space but I also want to spend time with my partners, and I saw him being an Aquarius was the opposite. There were times he was okay with seeing me only twice a month....in a relationship
Bumping

A Scorpio currently going through this with a Aqua. It’s so frustrating.

AnoynDub

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,265 4,127 1,653
Alleybux
They go hot and cold, prefer to keep relationships "casual" aka superficial, love to remain friends with their ex-partners, prone to cheating, likes the idea of orgies and threesomes and hearing how great they are (esp with that Leo moon).
this is too damn accurate , I can’t deal.

Rere84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
581,023 19,675 2,219
Alleybux
It sounds like he is not interested in you. One of my friends is an Aquarius, and I flat out told him that I liked him and was interested in him, but he he told me no and that he only saw my as a friend. Yes, I got mad at him, but I got over it, too. But with in your case, OP, I sense that he is not into. Strip away his placements. If he is not pursing you, he don't want you. Regardless, if it is xes or a relationship, if a man wants in either capacity, he will come get you. Plus, men are hunters, OP.
Are you a Libra?

SerafinaCyan

On timeout 4 correcting Xenophobic Misogynists
Reaction score
Reactions
131,122 4,871 2,150
Alleybux
I'm an Aquarius who is currently dating another Aqua (never thought that day would happen lol).

The guy you're talking about isn't worth his salt. Seeing that this thread is almost a year ago, hopefully you're not pining over him anymore.

But just some advice for future readers:

With Aqua men, definitely play it cool. Make them second guess how interested you are. Let them see that you have a full life outside of them.

Rere84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
581,023 19,675 2,219
Alleybux
Nope, but my Sideral Moon sign is Libra. I'm the other "L," a Leo. Why? Just curious.
Oh from you interaction with that Aqua guy.....I've heard from other Libra women that some Aqua men bring out a boldness in them

Knnyght

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,300 1,065 359
Alleybux
Oh from you interaction with that Aqua guy.....I've heard from other Libra women that some Aqua men bring out a boldness in them
Nope, he was just cute. I can't see him pulling anything out Libras because he is shy, quiet, and timid. He might have a smidge of low-self esteem, his teeth shifted after braces, but he is fun to be around.

baby muva

DC's Original City Girl
Reaction score
Reactions
40,214 2,759 711
Alleybux
The ones I know are very generous and straightforward. Always willing to give. I will say they have commitment and trust issues.

TraeNas

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
18 3
Alleybux
I have been in a situation with an Aquarius. We went from dating to not talking to talking to randomly to hooking up since 2016 until now. 1st he wants me then he doesn’t. I tell him how I feel he says we can only be friends but we continue to have xes. I’m mostly at fault but I when I keep my distance he tends to chase though I’m not looking for that. I love him and he knows but it’s unrequited. They run hot & cold. Say one thing so another and love they’re friends. Knowledge is their power

Rere84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
581,023 19,675 2,219
Alleybux
I have been in a situation with an Aquarius. We went from dating to not talking to talking to randomly to hooking up since 2016 until now. 1st he wants me then he doesn’t. I tell him how I feel he says we can only be friends but we continue to have xes. I’m mostly at fault but I when I keep my distance he tends to chase though I’m not looking for that. I love him and he knows but it’s unrequited. They run hot & cold. Say one thing so another and love they’re friends. Knowledge is their power
What sign are you? Is the xes good at least?

UnbotheredKa

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
2 1
Alleybux
Hey all! I just ended a short 6 month relationship with an Aquarius man. I’m a Cancer woman. We met on a dating app and after our first date I thought I was on to something great!! I quickly found out he sent his rep to the first date. This was a relationship where we lived over an hour away. Sure, that’s not too far but he acted like it was 1,000 miles apart. I think it lasted as long as it did because we only saw each other 1x a week. This is what I learned about him:

- he love bombed BIG TIME! We started out talking all day every day but that fizzled quickly. We used to FaceTime and stay in contact at first. Towards the end he’d go all day without saying a word to me.

-he’s “kinda” intelligent and has leadership positions at work. He’s just a different person outside of work. He liked me because he said I was smart. I often noticed that he’d repeat what I told him to others like it was his own.

- he had long relationships in the past (13 years,etc) but never married. A few of his exes used to beat on him…like fight him then call the police and he’d be arrested for no reason. I wondered why he’d stay with someone who physically abused him…

-intimacy was subpar to say it nicely. He swears he’s a pδrn star but I was underwhelmed. He would finish every single time super fast then he’s done for the rest of the night. He didn’t give a dam if I wanted more and me trying to get him going again was a bust.

-he lied A LOT and about dumb stuff!! I’d catch him in a lie and he’d quickly deflect. He swears he’s so sought after and all the ladies want him. He’d always talked about how women stared at him at the grocery store,etc . His ego was ridiculous and he was very absent minded. That’s why he kept getting caught in his lies!

- he’s an alcoholic and weed head but swears he has everything under control. He spends tons of time alone I suspect so he can drink without judgment. He used to call me and be so drunk he’s slurring his words. When I called him out he’d lie saying he had one drink and he’s a lightweight. I’ve watched him drink a big bottle of vodka like it was water so he’s no lightweight. Then he’d go on a detox for a day or two but supposed to be longer. By day 2 he’s back drinking heavily. He’d count the days he didn’t have a drink which to me seemed like he had an issue with it.

-he was cheap and didn’t want to spend much money on me, if any. If I suggested a nice place to hang out he was too tired or whatever and we’d never go. He preferred to be home alone. Even his kids he’d only see for a short time and they had to go. He never wanted to try new places, foods…nothing. Very boring unless he was pissy drunk which became a turnoff for me.

-he was super sneaky and it made me suspicious at times. I felt he may be bisexual or bi-curious because of how he’d compliment men he saw on tv more than women. He also stared at both women and men while we were out..like an awkward long stare. Towards the end he called me drunk and was talking reckless with his kid nearby and I was mad at him. He was talking about putting stuff in his @ss because he heard it felt good…

-he talked out of both sides of his mouth allll the time!! He was a walking contradiction!! It was such a mind F dealing with him! And he’d gaslight and manipulate you if he could. I called him out so many times he was shook. I used to ask him how he managed to keep long relationships going and he said the women just dealt with him and his BS ways. He told me he stopped talking to his ex when they were together for a solid week because she left a dish in the sink after the kitchen was cleaned. A full week of silent treatment for something so small??

I finally walked away and thank god I’m done with him. I’ve read quite a few threads on here re: Aquarius men and wish I would have came here first before wasting 6 months of my life.

Last edited:

PrincessLilah

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
133 2 1
Alleybux
I appreciate everyone sharing their perspective on this. For those who would like more context on the situation: (a bit lengthy sorry)

Me and this guy have been getting to know each other since November 2020. He added me on fb because we had mutual friends (I know y’all gonna groan at me for Facebook stories lmao) but this the truth. I actually slid in his DMs first and said something along the line.. “you look familiar” and he responded saying the same thing hence why he decided to add me. I even did a quick background check and in fact he is friends with some familiar faces/acquaintances I knew from when I was in university.

So.. Initial stages of the getting to know someone you know it’s always fun and there’s always stuff to talk about. We’d talk almost everyday and it was a mutual effort to the point where he once didn’t hear from for a day and came to ask me if everything was okay and why he didn’t hear from the day before.

When most of you mentioned that Aqua guys like to be chased it’s the truth. I initiated 95% of our phone calls and FaceTime videocalls. He wouldn’t call me unless I mention it first.

Didn’t also want to put pressure since we were in the middle of a pandemic and dating didn’t even feel right so I wasn’t bothered about it at the time.. (red flag)

We were talking about when this pandemic is over and things to do and I recall one time him randomly saying “I’d come and see you depending on how I’m feeling you” that response annoyed me because he sounded like he wanted to waste my time. I confronted him and he apologized also saying that he was trying to flirt but he is sorry if it came across the wrong way.. (I didn’t pick up on these flirting clues because of how serious he comes across) but from that situation that’s when things started to change. Less texts here and there (my Venus in Gemini craves variety in conversations so when it changes we move differently as well)

So now that we are sort of allowed to go out in my city, he is here visiting nearby, thought it would be a great opportunity to actually meet properly and hang out. I’m here thinking if he didn’t care to let me know he wouldn’t mention it.. but then here I am being hit with a blunt “unless I have to”
Tired of this situation anyway.. I know I deserve better than these mind games. :/
You should have hit him with a “you don’t have to at all” tf wrong with him. My mouf too slick

Da_Fuqqq

#BLACKGIRLMAGIC
Reaction score
Reactions
47,274 1,413 445
Alleybux
I’m a Taurus sun Sagittarius rising & moon. & it is but that’s not what I want. He has a way of making me give in
Ur situations sounds exactly like mine with my aqaurius everything u said and we been doing the song and dance for years now and imma taurus as well lmao

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,952 14,288 10,397
Alleybux
My rising is aquarius and I dont like it. I got in a short situationship with an abusive aquaman he messed with my mind real bad.

TraeNas

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
18 3
Alleybux
Ur situations sounds exactly like mine with my aqaurius everything u said and we been doing the song and dance for years now and imma taurus as well lmao
Lol. I’m seriously lost. We still see each other! Now he’s in a different state so I don’t know how this will go now. He wants me to fly out to see him but I want a relationship not a situation-ship. Again every time I break free he reels me back in.

Complexe

D I V A
Reaction score
Reactions
16,217 1,122 869
Alleybux
Aquarius live for validation so bad, That’s what I hate about them, the biggest try harders.
They change their whole personality (if they have some) to impress or gain peoples attention, cause their personalities aren’t nice enough to do it by themselves.
The “I don’t reply your messages but I hate if you do the same to me” people. Woe is me mentality.

k3vnm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,449 363 403
Alleybux
Aquarius live for validation so bad, That’s what I hate about them, the biggest try harders.
They change their whole personality (if they have some) to impress or gain peoples attention, cause their personalities aren’t nice enough to do it by themselves.
The “I don’t reply your messages but I hate if you do the same to me” people. Woe is me mentality.
I disagree, the biggest "try hards" are usually leos. Now I will give you that aquas who are fire dominant or who have lots of placements in either gemini, libra, and taurus tend to have more of an attention seeking personality (e.g., Meg thee Stallion). But earth heavy (e.g., cap or virgo) or water heavy aquas, or even aquas who have aqua dominant charts, tend to prefer their privacy.

E.g., lots of pisces placements in an aqua's chart can make them withdrawn/closed off/reserved/shy and downright beta (if they are men), especially if they also have anything conjunct their neptune. I'm not talking one or two placements btw (e.g., a mars in pisces or something). But rather a pisces heavy chart. sh!t is downright tragic if you ask me.

contourbae

in the BGC mansion.
Reaction score
Reactions
11,038 1,522 1,309
Alleybux
they are terrible texters they will never text you first. they wait for you to text them first, spam them and go after them and if you don’t they will ignore you and be uninterested. they are too unemotional, cold and stubborn at least at the beginning. the tables will turn when you try to leave him tho lolll they will go crazy after you, a lot of aggressive trying to get you back including spamming you and texting you from burner accounts hunni. i feel like thats just a lot of men overall tho. anyways they know how to fawk, they are freaky af

baby muva

DC's Original City Girl
Reaction score
Reactions
40,214 2,759 711
Alleybux
The January men are tolerable. It’s the Jan female and February (males and females) that I don’t necessarily care for. I have yet to meet one on a high vibration.

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom