Quantcast

Aquarius, Scorpios, Taurus, and Leos gather around please!

GetLikeMeHo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
161,640 6,182 3,273
Alleybux
How y’all doing? Especially during this Saturn Uranus square? Cause babyyyy
1620170238615.jpeg

Now when looking into 2021’s astrology I did see 2021 would be the hradest on us but holy fuccccckkkkk :cry. I touched on it here
Anywho I just wanted to do a check in. Hugs!

giphy.gif

Golden Brown

Head & sum to eat.
Reaction score
Reactions
128,114 4,567 920
Alleybux
I'm not into astrology like that, but I saw "Aquarius" & clicked immediately. I've been feeling blah. Auntie Flo has paid me a visit today, so it would seem like it's PMS, but idk. Maybe that + a combination of other things.

How are you feeling?

GetLikeMeHo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
161,640 6,182 3,273
Alleybux
I'm not into astrology like that, but I saw "Aquarius" & clicked immediately. I've been feeling blah. Auntie Flo has paid me a visit today, so it would seem like it's PMS, but idk. Maybe that + a combination of other things.

How are you feeling?
6E2E2996-E064-420F-8579-CE58D1068B07.gif

DragonStar

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,834 27 11
Alleybux
Aquarius here. These past two weeks have been awful. Family issues and stress. Exhausted physically and mentally. A sense of uncertainty about the future. I’m so fed up with my job. I think I’ve cried everyday since then:cry:. Not to mention that I also have mars aspecting my chiron.
My best friend is a Taurus and she’s feeling practically the same.

philly3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,963 554 102
Alleybux
Scorpio.

Im actually doing well. I started a new job in research that I’ve been wanting and I fell like I’m starting to hit my stride. The only downside is that I did have a death in the family in February and lately I’ve been wanting to talk to her and tell her about my new job and adventures but I know I can’t call her anymore. I’m hoping the rest of the year will treat me (y’all also) well.

milk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,824 892 334
Alleybux
Aquarius here and things have been quite tough lately. I've been questioning my morality a LOT and nearly have panic attacks every night.

ClarkeShay

The 5th element...
Reaction score
Reactions
21,044 771 158
Alleybux
Scorpio here and I am exhausted.

I've had family in the hospital and some have needed a great deal of care. That coupled with work and just feeling blah makes me want to climb under a rock.

I think I'm going to quit my job and go into Finance or maybe back to school for something else completely different, I dunno...

I've finally gotten back into an exercise/gym routine but I'm still so tired all of the time. Going to research some vitamins and supplements to see if that might help.

Lyndy Prosper

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,773 283 27
Alleybux
Aqua moon and rising and the last week and a bit have been difficult, but pushing through. A lot of stress and anxiety. A guy friend of mine who is an Aqua sun, mercury and venus is having a terrible year relationship wise and the last week has been insane.

Soca Priestess

High Ranking Socatologist
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
265,466 2,958 645
Alleybux
I think I'm pretty okay. This is the last semester for my Associates and I'm transferring to a new school in Fall, hoping I'm making the right choice. It doesn't help that I've doubled down my lazy house cat behavior lately for some odd reason.

AKA lil lit

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
118 9 1
Alleybux
I'm a Leo and my bf is a Taurus and we've just been bickering and annoying each other the past few weeks :LOL:

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,181 2,009 652
Alleybux
Saturn just got out Opposing my sun for the first hit.
Now it's loosely conjuncting my moon and Jupiter.

Later on it'll go back to Opposing my sun.

And next year it will directly conjunct my moon. Square my natal Saturn and oppose my rising.
And at some point oppose my mercury.
Itll then oppose my NN. Also.

It already squared my Pluto and Mars.

giphy.gif

I'm numb, hopeless and living in sweatpants. I literally have given up hope of ever being happy and scared of havok rearing it's ugly head. And live just to exist.

Does that answer your question?

Hutch

Reaction score
Reactions
3,445 62 16
Alleybux
Scorpio here.
Not really feeling the effects (yet?). My communication absolutely sucks lately though could that be an effect, since my mercury squares Uranus? Really can’t express myself clearly lately and it seems like I always say the wrong damn things that I didnt even want to say. Besides that I didn’t notice anything.

RisingLeo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,682 1,073 427
Alleybux
Leo Sun, Scorpio rising, and Taurus Mars here.

Took a look at the referenced post. Whoooo, I am feeling that impatient, restlessness with wanting my goals to go faster! Good reminder not to force things. Also breaking with tradition. I need to try new methods of getting things done...

Last edited:

GetLikeMeHo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
161,640 6,182 3,273
Alleybux
Scorpio here.
Not really feeling the effects (yet?). My communication absolutely sucks lately though could that be an effect, since my mercury squares Uranus? Really can’t express myself clearly lately and it seems like I always say the wrong damn things that I didnt even want to say. Besides that I didn’t notice anything.
You have a number of cardinal placements don’t you? Yeah it def wouldn’t be as hard for you, Saturn kick yall asses enough during the late 2010’s and last year lool

Hutch

Reaction score
Reactions
3,445 62 16
Alleybux
You have a number of cardinal placements don’t you? Yeah it def wouldn’t be as hard for you, Saturn kick yall asses enough during the late 2010’s and last year lool
Damn have we talked? lol Can’t remember your avi rn but maybe you’re mixing me up with somebody else. I “only” have cap rising, Uranus and Neptune and Libra mercury. No other Cardinal placements.

2010 was a great year but last year was hell

GetLikeMeHo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
161,640 6,182 3,273
Alleybux
Damn have we talked? lol Can’t remember your avi rn but maybe you’re mixing me up with somebody else. I “only” have cap rising, Uranus and Neptune and Libra mercury. No other Cardinal placements.

2010 was a great year but last year was hell
:heart:

Last edited:

philly3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,963 554 102
Alleybux
Good thing you mentioned Cardinal Placements. My chart is Cardinal dominant (6 placements and fourth house stellium) and the end of 2017 to about August 2019 were some rough times for me. I’m just happy to made it through.

Scarlett O Hara

Evolved Scorpion, Phoenix ish!
Reaction score
Reactions
124,773 2,644 1,027
Alleybux
Scorpio here, it’s been rough! I’m fighting through it though. I’ve been very disappointed in myself as a result of things that transpired. I’m hoping and fighting for a better day and outcome. Pray for me you all, as I pray and meditate for myself. I need it. I hope we all will get through to brighter days that are intended for our lives. Much love!

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,181 2,009 652
Alleybux
Good thing you mentioned Cardinal Placements. My chart is Cardinal dominant (6 placements and fourth house stellium) and the end of 2017 to about August 2019 were some rough times for me. I’m just happy to made it through.
What type of things did you go through?
And how did you get through it?

philly3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,963 554 102
Alleybux
What type of things did you go through?
And how did you get through it?
I’m extremely career and family focused plus I’m all about maintaining my inner peace at all costs and those three things were really under attack for 1.5 years. In that time: my dad got diagnosed and passed away from cancer, the loved one (she’s not my grandma by blood but out of love) I mentioned in my original post got really sick we both thought she was on her way out of here, and I ended making myself the stereotypical angry black woman trope at work. There was this girl on my rotation that for some reason didn’t like me but harassed/gaslighted me every chance she got for months. So at this point (2019), I’m stressing out in my personal life, dating life, and I couldn’t even use work for an escape. Finally, my emotions boiled over and ended up fall into the trap due to embarrassment (she had an audience and they were highly amused). Though I had complained about her repeatedly to leadership and wasn’t the aggressor in the situation I still suffered the consequences. So all and all my perfect planned life wasn’t going as intended.

I have a very bad habit of repressing/dismissing any uncomfortable or negative emotions. However, I allowed myself to feel the full range of emotions. I cried, I moped, I felt sorry for myself but I got up and kept going. The hope, drive, and perseverance that lies with me kept me going. I knew what I wanted to accomplish and have in life..I wasn’t going to give up until I leave this earth.

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,181 2,009 652
Alleybux
I’m extremely career and family focused plus I’m all about maintaining my inner peace at all costs and those three things were really under attack for 1.5 years. In that time: my dad got diagnosed and passed away from cancer, the loved one (she’s not my grandma by blood but out of love) I mentioned in my original post got really sick we both thought she was on her way out of here, and I ended making myself the stereotypical angry black woman trope at work. There was this girl on my rotation that for some reason didn’t like me but harassed/gaslighted me every chance she got for months. So at this point (2019), I’m stressing out in my personal life, dating life, and I couldn’t even use work for an escape. Finally, my emotions boiled over and ended up fall into the trap due to embarrassment (she had an audience and they were highly amused). Though I had complained about her repeatedly to leadership and wasn’t the aggressor in the situation I still suffered the consequences. So all and all my perfect planned life wasn’t going as intended.

I have a very bad habit of repressing/dismissing any uncomfortable or negative emotions. However, I allowed myself to feel the full range of emotions. I cried, I moped, I felt sorry for myself but I got up and kept going. The hope, drive, and perseverance that lies with me kept me going. I knew what I wanted to accomplish and have in life..I wasn’t going to give up until I leave this earth.
Wow sounds like you went through the ringer.
Damn that sucks.
I hate when life does that. It just keeps piling on and won't fµck!ng stop, even though you're already down.
What eventually happened to the b!tch in the bolded? Did people ever discover what a pos conniving snake she is?

What did you do in the bolded? Like what did you end up saying or doing that finally made you snap?

I ask that because I am going through a similar situation with this snake in the grass b!tch, but it's a neighbor situation.
She has essentially been a fµck!ng problem since she moved in.

This whole place is a legit mess and its been like pulling teeth trying to move.

Her in particular though. She kept on trying to stick her nose where it didn't belong, when I called her out for it, she tried to spin all kinds of lies. Started lying to the postal carriers saying I and my neighbors didn't live in the building I live in. And as a result mail started going back and we weren't receiving mail.

At one point she was lying saying her mail was going missing.

She has tic tac toed all over the neighborhood spreading lies and slandering me to people and also proclaiming a little too loudly that she's not a mail thief to people who don't know the situation.

This hoe really has been trying to get me to flip on her, when she's the snake. She tries to suck up to the mail carrier that she lied to and everyone in the neighborhood and it's obvious to anyone with half of a brain that she's a conniving snake.

I have really been trying to stick to myself because she'll push my buttons and I'll be looked upon also like an angry black woman.

ItsDjuna

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,018 42 17
Alleybux
I'm an Aqua and my lil sis is a Leo. I've been clinically depressed and anxious a LOT, i stopped working for a week because i was feeling so down, my doctor changed my meds because it got that bad, i broke down two nights talking to my mom too. My Leo sis has been slighty depressed, tired and eating her feelings and overworking to forget about real life (she's kinda of a workaholic). She's also extra self conscious these days about her appearance and kinda hating herself.

It's been tough. Reading about this makes me feel better. It'll pass then!

philly3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,963 554 102
Alleybux
Wow sounds like you went through the ringer.
Damn that sucks.
I hate when life does that. It just keeps piling on and won't fµck!ng stop, even though you're already down.
What eventually happened to the b!tch in the bolded? Did people ever discover what a pos conniving snake she is?

What did you do in the bolded? Like what did you end up saying or doing that finally made you snap?

I ask that because I am going through a similar situation with this snake in the grass b!tch, but it's a neighbor situation.
She has essentially been a fµck!ng problem since she moved in.

This whole place is a legit mess and its been like pulling teeth trying to move.

Her in particular though. She kept on trying to stick her nose where it didn't belong, when I called her out for it, she tried to spin all kinds of lies. Started lying to the postal carriers saying I and my neighbors didn't live in the building I live in. And as a result mail started going back and we weren't receiving mail.

At one point she was lying saying her mail was going missing.

She has tic tac toed all over the neighborhood spreading lies and slandering me to people and also proclaiming a little too loudly that she's not a mail thief to people who don't know the situation.

This hoe really has been trying to get me to flip on her, when she's the snake. She tries to suck up to the mail carrier that she lied to and everyone in the neighborhood and it's obvious to anyone with half of a brain that she's a conniving snake.

I have really been trying to stick to myself because she'll push my buttons and I'll be looked upon also like an angry black woman.
I was minding my own business eating lunch in the break room when she came back there to "talk". She was rolling her neck, being condescending, talking slick, and another coworker was also present. The other coworker was cackling like she was at a comedy show and I was humiliated. I made it half-way through the door with the intention to leave, she was taunting me, and I messed around turn-around and went back to the room to continue the argument. That was enough to make me look bad and unprofessional according to the charge. I don't know nor do I care to know what that miserable loud mouth menace is doing with her life. I ended up leaving after my notice was up and moved across state.

yurika12

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,448 39 14
Alleybux
Hey, Taurus here with all fixed angles. My birthday was May 3rd & I have the Saturn square exact in my solar return chart, fun times!! /s

Death has been a bit of a theme in my life for the last 3months. My grandpee passed on February 11th (that was a hard one) then a month later my best friend/first boyfriend from over 20 or so years ago passed away. He was an Aquarius who had survived both a heart & liver transplant, but got an infection that took him. Also 2 people at work have lost a parent within 2 weeks of each other. Praying nobody loses anybody else.

I’ve been feeling pretty blah, just been wanting to be alone. Which honestly isn’t depressing for me because I enjoy my own company. On the upside though financially I’m doing pretty well.

This year is reminding me of 2013 where no one left that year unscathed.

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,181 2,009 652
Alleybux
I was minding my own business eating lunch in the break room when she came back there to "talk". She was rolling her neck, being condescending, talking slick, and another coworker was also present. The other coworker was cackling like she was at a comedy show and I was humiliated. I made it half-way through the door with the intention to leave, she was taunting me, and I messed around turn-around and went back to the room to continue the argument. That was enough to make me look bad and unprofessional according to the charge. I don't know nor do I care to know what that miserable loud mouth menace is doing with her life. I ended up leaving after my notice was up and moved across state.
Damn the cops were called and you got charges? Did it turn physical?

Maaan fµck that. They sound like a petty bird and have a history of being one.

that sh!t. You should have recorded the conversation. b!tches like that are stealth when it comes to mess. They love to provoke and act innocent after.

I'm dealing with that right now.

philly3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,963 554 102
Alleybux
Damn the cops were called and you got charges? Did it turn physical?

Maaan fµck that. They sound like a petty bird and have a history of being one.

that sh!t. You should have recorded the conversation. b!tches like that are stealth when it comes to mess. They love to provoke and act innocent after.

I'm dealing with that right now.
Lol, no. Charge nurse. This was back when I used to still work bedside. I should’ve been more specific. :LOL: :LOL:

GetLikeMeHo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
161,640 6,182 3,273
Alleybux
The Saturn sq Uranus is exact today.
I’ve progressed from feeling like this:
1623711943923.gif

to this
5F937DAF-EAD0-44FD-B44B-F3C32F789F37.jpeg

over the past few weeks.

This Saturn sq Uranus is TRULY kicking my ass.

prettygirlkdf

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,770 79 29
Alleybux
I'm a Scorp Sun/Leo moon. BF is a Tau Sun/Aquarius rising. We've been eclipsed. Lol. I've been exhausted and all over the place trying to put my life in to order. But I can't sleep at night. That would be too much like right... I have been making good headway on eating better. Even completing a 10 day fast in May. On other things, I feel like I can't move forward because everything requires a delay. So I'm just waiting, feels like I want to breathe, but, can't because my chest is constricted. I don't know WTF is going to happen on 12/14, but, I don't want it. Uncle, I say. I'm calling uncle.

Weekendguy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Taurus brother in need of some help! So I've had my eye on this girl, she seems nice and I wanna know her, but unfortunately I'm ashamed to say I rely on astrology sometimes when I shouldn't, so I asked my Pisces bro to ask for her star sign cause they know each other and he's the one who told me she's been looking at me too.

This fish bro couldn't give a straight answer and told me she's either born at the beginning of August or December, if I'm correct that's either Leo or Sagittarius. Now I'm gonna introduce myself but I've gotta know: do you think a young Taurus buck like me could have a romantic relationship with either a leo or Sagittarius woman? I've never dated these signs(my last was a Scorpio) so some info would be really appreciated.

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,181 2,009 652
Alleybux
Taurus brother in need of some help! So I've had my eye on this girl, she seems nice and I wanna know her, but unfortunately I'm ashamed to say I rely on astrology sometimes when I shouldn't, so I asked my Pisces bro to ask for her star sign cause they know each other and he's the one who told me she's been looking at me too.

This fish bro couldn't give a straight answer and told me she's either born at the beginning of August or December, if I'm correct that's either Leo or Sagittarius. Now I'm gonna introduce myself but I've gotta know: do you think a young Taurus buck like me could have a romantic relationship with either a leo or Sagittarius woman? I've never dated these signs(my last was a Scorpio) so some info would be really appreciated.
I'm a leo woman and was with a Taurus man.
Now, I can only speak for myself so I'm not going to speak for all leos.

It didn't work out because he was playing games. Played with my emotions. Wanted to keep me on the dl.
You don't do that to a leo.
You show us off and you don't make us feel like we aren't important. If you have a wandering eye. Stay away from us
If you like to play games stay away from us.
If you have nothing interesting to contribute or useful, also stay away from us.
If you think you can be a decent human being and not a lying, cheating dusty, then go for it.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,179 82 26
Alleybux
I’ll just go with this. . .

Attachments

• 10A67549-CC0F-4D6E-A35F-09F65401CE73.gif
    10A67549-CC0F-4D6E-A35F-09F65401CE73.gif
    951.3 KB · Views: 13

Just Log Off

Sorry I called your mother a ho.
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
65,477 2,226 1,155
Alleybux
Fellow Leo here.
This month started out rough for me but I had to remember who the fµck I am and now I’m good.