Quantcast

Arabian Conjure

Scorp1985

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
285 9 1
Alleybux
Yes after the djinn ritual. I'm not worried at all, I did ask for people that don't serve to be removed from my life in my petition! It's just been a bit hectic and painful.
Everything happens for a reason (as cliched as that is). I think Shereen’s ritual plus the fact that people are saying that this is a karmic year means that a lot of truths are getting revealed. At least you’re not worried and have a positive outlook

blamblam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,511 1,221 143
Alleybux
Any chance of us getting a pet health or protection ritual one day ? :wilt

I want to do everything to keep my babies here as long as possible.

Seven7Seven

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,960 2,682 863
Alleybux
I did. It has been around 4 months and nothing yet. I don't want to give too much detail about the case because maybe it has not been long enough. The person seems to be actually doing a lot better after the curse to be honest. I'm not saying it didn't work maybe it takes longer. I don't know. I'm just giving my honest experience. I see so many people have success so I'm remaining positive. I will update since there is not many reviews on hexes. Will do a boost as soon as money is right.

Any update?

La_Femme3

✧ Taurus Goddess ✧
Reaction score
Reactions
131,203 6,770 1,358
Alleybux
Hi everyone.

I am looking for a powerful banishment spell. I’ve went through some older videos on Shereen’s YouTube channel but still haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for.

For context:

Long story short my former step father is harassing me in my dreams. My mother is getting a divorce from him but it hasn’t been finalized.

I haven’t spoken to him since 2021 but he will still show up in my dreams just watching me or acting like everything is back to normal. I’m real tired of it.

Im no contact with both but I really need to banish his b-tch ass from reaching me in my dreams.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Mahkeva

Your Fave French Font
Reaction score
Reactions
71,889 3,896 385
Alleybux
Quick question : I bought the Djinn ritual last month, I want to buy the latest ritual (spring equinox ritual) for the same intention. I'm conflicted because on one hand I think it's useless to buy 2 rituals at one month and a half intervals and I should be patient and wait for the first ritual to come through. On the other hand I think it could boost the first ritual and make it happen faster.

rrandommm

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
238 4
Alleybux
Quick question : I bought the Djinn ritual last month, I want to buy the latest ritual (spring equinox ritual) for the same intention. I'm conflicted because on one hand I think it's useless to buy 2 rituals at one month and a half intervals and I should be patient and wait for the first ritual to come through. On the other hand I think it could boost the first ritual and make it happen faster.

Mm, i didn't buy it for the same reasons. I had the new year new money and the djinn for new love, so I was like that's all I need so far. She states that her rituals take a few months to fully materialize, so I choose to wait. This one, I would have bought if i wanted to get pregnant or starting a new business, it felt more like "new beginnings".

Mahkeva

Your Fave French Font
Reaction score
Reactions
71,889 3,896 385
Alleybux
Mm, i didn't buy it for the same reasons. I had the new year new money and the djinn for new love, so I was like that's all I need so far.

I bought the same rituals as you (New Year New Money then later the Djinn for love). The Spring ritual didn’t interest me at first but I guess I’m way too impatient and restless. It doesn’t help that I’ve been seeing 1111 EVERYWHERE since Shereen performed the djinn ritual.

She states that her rituals take a few months to fully materialize, so I choose to wait. This one, I would have bought if i wanted to get pregnant or starting a new business, it felt more like "new beginnings".

Then I will wait, trust the process and try to detach from my manifestion.

yayaveve

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
870 76 4
Alleybux
just wanted to let you know, that she is LEGIT!! I bought a jar from her & months later it came to fruition.. THANK YOU so much Shereen ❤️

fasho

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
just wanted to let you know, that she is LEGIT!! I bought a jar from her & months later it came to fruition.. THANK YOU so much Shereen ❤️
Do you mind sharing which one it was? Some of them are sadly sold out

Scorp1985

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
285 9 1
Alleybux
I've had so many blessings since finding Shereen - she's the best!

Also, 2024 is a "Karmic Year" and many people have talked about how they've already begun witnessing this (apologies, unexpected truths, and such). For many this year will be about prosperity and abundance - for others, it'll be a snake biting its head off. From Katt Williams spilling the tea to all of the mess that's going on with Diddy, it truly is coming across as a karmic year.

Lilolamb

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,524 105 30
Alleybux
I've had so many blessings since finding Shereen - she's the best!

Also, 2024 is a "Karmic Year" and many people have talked about how they've already begun witnessing this (apologies, unexpected truths, and such). For many this year will be about prosperity and abundance - for others, it'll be a snake biting its head off. From Katt Williams spilling the tea to all of the mess that's going on with Diddy, it truly is coming across as a karmic year.
Lord knows i'm feeling the karma and it ain't pretty...