Quantcast

Are black men predisposed to self hate? Cause i don't understand

Reaction score
Reactions
6,191 351 308
Alleybux
I'm on the bus on my way to work and there's this young African man telling/singing this mixed race 4 yo boy that he is black. I dont understand if he's mocking him or not. This baby keeps telling him that he's not black nor African but white lol. The white mum of course sitting next to him is smiling and saying nothing. What I dont understand is why hes going out of his way to tell a little child unprovoked that is black and being so extra around this woman? Don't they have some self respect? I live in Europe and didn't think this black male pathology was also ingrained in African men.

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
Dissecting the mechanisms of pink male pathology might be a much better use of your time. Such leisurely pursuits would undoubtedly be way more relevant to your human experience. Black people do not particularly care for your thoughts at this juncture.

BabyHazelnut

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,007 423 282
Alleybux
The father is embarrassing. Why are BM trying to push blackness onto their offspring that are oftentimes paler than the average white person? The child is not black. He's mixed.

The grandkids will probably end up having blond hair, blue eyes and no lips yet no doubt he'll still be telling them they're black.

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,813 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
Dissecting the mechanisms of pink male pathology might be a much better use of your time. Such leisurely pursuits would undoubtedly be way more relevant to your human experience. Black people do not particularly care for your thoughts at this juncture.
Is OP a caucazoid?

TruGemini

EyeWishUHeaven333
Reaction score
Reactions
44,093 437 109
Alleybux
Meh, MF (grown BM) having self-hate is their problem. If they ain't checking for BW and their people overall then I'm apathetic towards them. I don't care.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,191 351 308
Alleybux
The father is embarrassing. Why are BM trying to push blackness onto their offspring that are oftentimes paler than the average white person? The child is not black. He's mixed.

The grandkids will probably end up having blond hair, blue eyes and no lips yet no doubt he'll still be telling them they're black.
He's not the father.. sigh

Eyedol

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,670 1,366 2,996
Alleybux
I'm on the bus on my way to work and there's this young African man telling/singing this mixed race 4 yo boy that he is black. I dont understand if he's mocking him or not. This baby keeps telling him that he's not black nor African but white lol. The white mum of course sitting next to him is smiling and saying nothing. What I dont understand is why hes going out of his way to tell a little child unprovoked that is black and being so extra around this woman? Don't they have some self respect? I live in Europe and didn't think this black male pathology was also ingrained in African men.
Are black women predisposed to self hate? considering the number of black women who straighten their hair and wear wigs and weaves?

Last edited:

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Are black women predisposed to self hate? considering the number of black women who straighten their hair and were wigs and weaves?
Wearing your hair in different styles means nothing. Black men trying to erase themselves through their children does. Men carry the responsibility to invest and uplift their communities.

Black men have done nothing for black women and children so we owe y’all nothing. Not naturel hair not a fat ass after taking apetamin. We owe you nothing, the men are lost so the women are free to roam and do whatever benefits them.
Some of us get more opportunities with straight hair and are harassed less.

If you want to see more black women with afro’s create safe spaces where Black women and children can thrive without their naturel hair being touched or questioned by others.

THA RAQ

It's Ugly Here!
Reaction score
Reactions
189,108 4,340 1,314
Alleybux
Wearing your hair in different styles means nothing. Black men trying to erase themselves through their children does. Men carry the responsibility to invest and uplift their communities.

Black men have done nothing for black women and children so we owe y’all nothing. Not naturel hair not a fat ass after taking apetamin. We owe you nothing, the men are lost so the women are free to roam and do whatever benefits them.
Some of us get more opportunities with straight hair and are harassed less.

If you want to see more black women with afro’s create safe spaces where Black women and children can thrive without their naturel hair being touched or questioned by others.
They always bring up that stupid argument as if there wasn't a whole natural hair movement, as if it hasn't already been proven that many Black women straighten their hair as a way to assimilate and to appear more attractive to our many self hating male counterparts.

ben33

vincy to da bone
Reaction score
Reactions
56,877 2,797 2,997
Alleybux
I don't see this as self hate. When ppl bleach their skin, wear weaves or wigs with type 1 or 2 hair religiously, talk sh!t about other balck ppl's negroid features, then I will classify as self hate. The child is black AND white, but he should not be having this conversation with someone's child.

mamagotback

Go be great in your Lavender
Reaction score
Reactions
29,565 611 237
Alleybux
Why would African men in Europe be different and less self hating from the rest? These negros are the same all around the world.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,645 11,233 14,342
Alleybux
What country ??

misscouture

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,945 673 218
Alleybux
How? Why? What?

Like, I'm trying to understand how this convo was taking place between randoms on a bus at 8.05am?

LLJ

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,723 2,265 1,459
Alleybux
Sure, but black women are immune to self hate? Or It's only black men who are flawed, and black women are perfect in every way
Black women's self hate mainfests itself differently. Society still has different roles and expectations for the genders so of course, issues within would show differently on the outside.
Black women's self hate is very visible and highly displayed every day. Black women act against their own self interest. They sacrifice their own well being to serve a community that treats them abhorrently. Those are the main ways in which black women's self hate shows. There are many others.

GrayBaby

Do No Harm
Reaction score
Reactions
15,578 846 543
Alleybux
No, Black men aren't predisposed to hate. They're socially engineered to hate themselves which occurs as a result of their exposure to a society that hates them. In the same way that white women are socially engineered to believe that they are the standard of beauty and they believe that myth to be true, Black men internalize that they are the dregs of society. The guy who was telling the young boy he's Black probably had an issue with a white woman raising a Black child. He probably resented the very idea of the boy not having a sense of his Black identity which clearly the boy doesn't. Some people feel strongly about that and some Blacks are against interracial dating, marrying, and procreation. Also, not all Black men are attracted to white women nor do all want to be with a white woman. Clearly this man was repulsed by the thought and he took it upon himself---which is ridiculous btw---to express those sentiments to a child. The truth of the matter is the boy nor his mother was this man's business so he should have left them alone.
In the meantime, it's sad that the mother said NOTHING!! How do you allow your child to be harassed like that and say absolutely nothing??? A Black mother would have shut that down.

TalkOfNuYork

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694,110 35,114 4,761
Alleybux
Some black men want white men's power and wealth but they don't know how to acquire it. They would rather take shortcuts instead of fighting the system of white supremacy that hinders their progress. This type of behavior is often seen amongst black men but it's definitely not exclusive to them...

MW-HH258_owens__ZG_20190409133749.jpg

toad

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,120 76 18
Alleybux
What a strange conversation to have with a random person's mixed child! BM never fail to amaze me...

Reaction score
Reactions
6,191 351 308
Alleybux
Yes, because biracial people are just walking bundles of anti-blackness, OP— we must be put in our place
8eeb0cd1ed319254eb2b6940ff28215d.gif
The fact some of you don't believe this happened further prove to me this whole thing is crazy and that I'm right wondering what the problem is w some black men. Why do you expect a 4 yo child to identify w being black when he is raised by a white mother? He probably thinks that stranger was saying that he's different and it upset him.

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,616 16,079 11,538
Alleybux
The fact some of you don't believe this happened further prove to me this whole thing is crazy and that I'm right wondering what the problem is w some black men. Why do you expect a 4 yo child to identify w being black when he is raised by a white mother? He probably thinks that stranger was saying that he's different and it upset him.
Because the world isn’t as remedially 19th century simple as one makes it out to be. We discovered this thing called DNA, you should read about it sometime.

Judas

Deadly Nightshade.
Reaction score
Reactions
55,532 4,197 3,801
Alleybux
what mom would allow their child to be talking to strangers on public transport let alone have a conversation like this?
I bet this didn’t happen and it has all the makings of a hit thread. some of y’all really don’t get tired at all.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,191 351 308
Alleybux
what mom would allow their child to be talking to strangers on public transport let alone have a conversation like this?
I bet this didn’t happen and it has all the makings of a hit thread. some of y’all really don’t get tired at all.
That woman sure did. She said absolutely nothing. She boarded on the bus with her 2 mixed kids and the young guy helped her out w the trolley and then he started that sh!t when they were all sitting down. I dont give one single fµck about trending, I earn nothing from it.

Badassery xx

Sure don't give a damn!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,498 831 193
Alleybux
This is just straight up embarrassing and INCREDIBLY unnecessary. He has no right to be telling a child how HE THINKS they should identify, idc whether it is a joke or not.

The fact that the ww didn't say nothing but smile is telling and unsurprising as well.

Idk if I'm surprised or not, about this being Italy, I've heard plenty of stories about black/biracial people living there.

NewPeasant

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
7,087 1,252 2,368
Alleybux
Isn't he black though?

I mean I can't tell. When you see visibly mixed raced men like Drake cavorting with white/non-black women this forum has a fit. Doesn't make a ton of sense considering the logic presented here.

The problem I have with black women in the western diaspora is that you use political/racial conversations as cover for your relationship/social angst. People clearly perceive blackness differently. It's unironic that you were on a bus. Maybe if you spent less time obsessing about black mens choices and more time on your hustle you wouldn't be having to listen on conversations on sh!tty public transportation.

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
Is OP a caucazoid?
This type of 2021 verbiage is highly suspect.
LSA needs to take the blinders off at this point and peep game. Most of these ''let's sh!t on black men'' threads/posts are clearly made by racists at this point. They hate black males, black females and black children equally. Fonts went way overboard with the gender wars for years on here and now it's been co-opted by the others to further racism and division, and some black fonts still fall for it hook, line and sinker. This topic has been horse beaten for years now, in any which way. What else is left to contribute at this point? Black people have lots of enemies and this is a public forum!

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Some black men want white men's power and wealth but they don't know how to acquire it. They would rather take shortcuts instead of fighting the system of white supremacy that hinders their progress. This type of behavior is often seen amongst black men but it's definitely not exclusive to them...

MW-HH258_owens__ZG_20190409133749.jpg
Black women fighting “the system” is ridiculous. Since when do women fight, shouldn’t it be the men fighting? Smh she is not a good person but you guys aren’t the brightest if you think black women owe their community anything. If black men can’t do anything in a world ran by men then black women don’t stand a chance and it’s every woman for themselves

TalkOfNuYork

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694,110 35,114 4,761
Alleybux
Black women fighting “the system” is ridiculous. Since when do women fight, shouldn’t it be the men fighting? Smh she is not a good person but you guys aren’t the brightest if you think black women owe their community anything. If black men can’t do anything in a world ran by men then black women don’t stand a chance and it’s every woman for themselves

I'm sorry there are issues that need to be addressed that are specific to black women and I don't need black men fighting those fights. Racial and ethnic disparities in pregnancy-related deaths are not something a black man should be tackling. "you guys aren’t the brightest if you think black women owe their community anything", this is the most foolish comment I have heard on LSA in a while. My mother, father, aunts, and uncles are a part of the black community and I owe them the world, just like all of our ancestors who lost their lives and sacrificed so much just so I can get an education and work in an industry that was set up for white women to thrive.