Quantcast

Are Non Binary Types Just a Bit Immature?

Brenda Chenowith

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,030 6,478 8,803
Alleybux
Bisexual is someone’s attracted to both sexes(male and female), a lot of bisexuals would like their partner xes to match their gender. So they’ll mostly date cisgender people( I know people hate the word but I just use it to make the distinction)

while pansexual like bisexuals will date between the two sexes, don’t care how either xes expresses their gender. So both cisgender and transgenders are included in their dating pool
So should we now make up xesual orientations for people who only prefer slim people? Who only prefer women with curl patterns 3A and below? Because these people certainly exist.

Anyway, that makes more sense than what you described anyway, because according to yall. Gender isn’t material anyway, it doesn’t have a look. It comes from within, no? Is a bisexual person really going to suddenly become unattracted to Rihanna because she calls herself a man?

SunnyFluxx

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,435 1,188 741
Alleybux
So should we now make up xesual orientations for people who only prefer slim people? Who only prefer women with curl patterns 3A and below? Because these people certainly exist.

Anyway, that makes more sense than what you described anyway, because according to yall. Gender isn’t material anyway, it doesn’t have a look. It comes from within, no? Is a bisexual person really going to suddenly become unattracted to Rihanna because she calls herself a man?
1620307016612.jpeg

Look Brenda, this is simply from what I been told and it makes sense when you actually sit down and think about it. A lot of bisexuals don’t like a dick on their chick or a vag on their man. Pansexuals are gonna love someone regardless of their xes organ.

Giggles2cute

Keeping it gully 24/7
Reaction score
Reactions
16,964 1,795 2,294
Alleybux
Being immature isnt even their biggest flaw. Being narcissistic and authoritarian is. Those two things go hand in hand, and it is usually those things that plunge humanity into chaos and evil.

All this crud started with millennials their male centered misogynistic brand of liberal feminism, and this age group is in their 40s now. They were spoiled and sheltered into narcissism and they spread it to the following generation.
I agree and am worried about this. But the other side of this is that children also rebel from their parents.

Imagine how angry the generation of trans kid will he when they get older and we’re encouraged to mutilate themselves forever and now realize it wasn’t what they wanted or were forced into this craziness by their parents.

Children of cults are a fascinating story.

Giggles2cute

Keeping it gully 24/7
Reaction score
Reactions
16,964 1,795 2,294
Alleybux
I dont think you understand what monolith means.
'Nonbinary' is a illogical, nonrational fabricated 'gender identity' created under the transgender umbrella, which is self-defined by its own ideology and dogma. If you are calling yourself a nonbinary, this is what the term means, and it has its own social and political connotations. It is not a casual term. Its not meant to be used as a casual term; for example, you cant be a little nonbinary, by their own definition.

Individual people may have different personalities, which seems what to be what you are referring to with how they carry themselves or whatever other performative thing. And it means exactly nothing in context of discussing the nonbinary. It just means you decide who you like based on shallow judgements of individual people. And it brings to mind the saying, If you don't stand for anything, then you will fall for anything.

Also people calling themselves nonbinary are not nonconformists. They are being mollycoddled and catered to by our biggest institutions, eg, they are allowed to hunt, attack, slander anyone they please on our largest social media sites, which are essentially monopolies. They are allowed to dictate to people how and what to think about them in our universities. They have been allowed to hector people they disagree with and force them to be fired. They are being allowed to be de facto social police, westerners version of thesaudi authorities that go around policing women. And they are misogynist, in their words, behavior and ideology.
They are conformist to a T.
Agreed. Don’t worry us on the left are watching and waiting patiently for these authoritarian nut jobs to be put in their place.

They are too stupid to realize they are being used as Useful Idiots. China backed Silicon Valley will turn against them one day and they won’t have anyone to blame but themselves and will finally see the light. Won’t happen for another 10 years though.

When they argue for less police and they just unveil robot police drones. These people don’t think longterm about anything.

Santanas

Citizen of the world
Reaction score
Reactions
35,450 1,821 1,929
Alleybux
I am willing to understand. But I have yet to meet anyone who has been able to explain what non-binary is without relying on outdated gender stereotypes to define it. Just like I have never met anyone who could explain how a pansexual is meaningfully different from a bisexual.

I think some people just need to feel like they are a minority. It isn't lost on me that most people claiming to be NB are over -privileged white people.
Yep. Yep. Yep. And with a lack of empathy.

dazzling killjoy

They don’t mean dick to me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,863 2,084 1,245
Alleybux
I don’t really agree with anything you said, but okay.

No shock there, because you don't understand that words actually mean things, their definitions aren't yours to make into anything based on your whims. They already have been defined.
Which is whats wrong with the trans movement in its entirety. People living in their own little narcissistic bubbles, making up their own infantile faux reality, while demanding that everyone else outside ignore actual reality.

dazzling killjoy

Reaction score
Reactions
54,863 2,084 1,245
Alleybux
People in that age group lived in a time where queer identities meant being persecuted up to and including death. There is true fear for a lot that still lingers for them about being out and queer. The concept of third genders and/or not aligning with gender has existed for centuries in various cultures such as two spirits, hijras, and muxes. People are now being given the freedom to explore themselves and their identities and how they see themselves and the world which isn't a bad thing at all.

My only gripe as I've stated previously is non binary folk tend to be annoying and unbearable as far as personalities lol but it's less to do with it being about non binary in itself but about how annoying people are now about their obsession with identity and wanting to be different

Your "only gripe" about the nonbinary ...is not relevant, if you cant define what nonbinary is. You cannot define the ideology of nonbinary as anything but misogynistic. You can try, and wind up with a circular argument which is worthless.

You dont seem to realize that you are mouthing transgender propaganda. Stolen from a very few rare other cultures, from history, and Spinned into bullsht that feeds the trans narrative. You totally swallowed the bull and are now actively being their sprinkler of fertilizer, by saying it as fact.
The cultures they stole from and spinned on have told TRAs over and over and over again to STFU with the crap they are talking, and that they are disrespectful and misleading on purpose.

Reaction score
Reactions
333,509 6,231 5,652
Alleybux
Why does Lsa care so damn much about trans and nsa people? Yall are obsessed with them
Why do you care that we care? Why are you in a female space trying to dictate what women are discussing?

You already know the answer why we are discussing the trans and non binary movement. Because this movement seeks to erode women's rights and erase xes protections and the importance of biological xes. Women are under attack by this ideology on all fronts and you're asking the asinine question "wHy Do YoU cArE?" We care because this gender ideology bµllsh!t directly effects us.

But continue to pretend like you don't understand all while occupying a female space. Gaslighting is what TIMs and TRAs do best.

dazzling killjoy

Reaction score
Reactions
54,863 2,084 1,245
Alleybux
Why do you care that we care? Why are you in a female space trying to dictate what women are discussing?

You already know the answer why we are discussing the trans and non binary movement. Because this movement seeks to erode women's rights and erase xes protections and the importance of biological xes. Women are under attack by this ideology on all fronts and you're asking the asinine question "wHy Do YoU cArE?" We care because this gender ideology bµllsh!t directly effects us.

But continue to pretend like you don't understand all while occupying a female space. Gaslighting is what TIMs and TRAs do best.
We should all copy and paste this reply every time a gaslighting TRA gets on here to ask the SAME DISINGENUOUS QUESTION.

BECAUSE IT HAPPENS ON NEARLY EVERY THREAD THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE ERASURE OF WOMEN.

These men and TRAs are so deluded that they actually think women cant read their same ole stupid "wHy dO yOu eVeN cARe?" over and over again and know its meant to gaslight and control them, lol

CountingStars

Being Mad Because You’re a Gangstalker is Weird
Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
Your "only gripe" about the nonbinary ...is not relevant, if you cant define what nonbinary is. You cannot define the ideology of nonbinary as anything but misogynistic. You can try, and wind up with a circular argument which is worthless.

You dont seem to realize that you are mouthing transgender propaganda. Stolen from a very few rare other cultures, from history, and Spinned into bullsht that feeds the trans narrative. You totally swallowed the bull and are now actively being their sprinkler of fertilizer, by saying it as fact.
The cultures they stole from and spinned on have told TRAs over and over and over again to STFU with the crap they are talking, and that they are disrespectful and misleading on purpose.

Lol, people living in western countries are spoiled, purpose-less, empty, brats. They have it so good they feel the need to appropriate the suffering of those in developing countries/societies.

Gender ideology/philosophy is one of privilege, entitlement, and solipsism.

Last edited:

guruexposed

BeautyQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
30,146 890 554
Alleybux
Lol, people living in western countries are spoiled, purpose-less, empty, brats. They have it so good they feel the need to appropriate the suffering of those in developing countries/societies.

Gender ideology/philosophy is one of privilege, entitlement, and solipsism.

Stop moving goal posts. That's a completely different conversation/thread

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux

Nah. Your millions of labels and inner ID feels is privileged, entitled, solipsism.

Exploring your identity doesn't require all of society to bend to your will and restructure. Half the world survives on a few dollars a day, has their own views of society/sociology and history, but here y'all go perpetually misappropriating and exporting your bs, whacked, interpretations. It's superficial me, me, me, self-obsession (a VERY western trait).

dazzling killjoy

Reaction score
Reactions
54,863 2,084 1,245
Alleybux
@CountingStars Big shock, that the font replied to you with a stolen reply (see quoted above), loll
We've had to say this exact thing to TRAs -who are constantly moving the goal posts around an ideology that they can't even define.

Check it out everyone, and you will see that some TRAs are so ignorant of the ideology that they are pushing, that all they can do is take our argument and mimic it back to us like a toddler, no matter how nonsensical it is.
In psychiatry, it is called 'narcissistic mirroring.'

We should start a list of all the utterly stupid, utterly disingenuous, utterly vapid TRA comebacks:
1) 'SHUT UP!'
2) wHy dO YoU cArE?
3) Youre jealous!/I got ya man!
4)Narcissistic mirroring.
5)You hate transpeople/Trasphobe!
6) Etc.

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
@CountingStars Big shock, that the font replied to you with a stolen reply (see quoted above), loll
We've had to say this exact thing to TRAs -who are constantly moving the goal posts around an ideology that they can't even define.

Check it out everyone, and you will see that some TRAs are so ignorant of the ideology that they are pushing, that all they can do is take our argument and mimic it back to us like a toddler, no matter how nonsensical it is.
In psychiatry, it is called 'narcissistic mirroring.'

We should start a list of all the utterly stupid, utterly disingenuous, utterly vapid TRA comebacks:
1) 'SHUT UP!'
2) wHy dO YoU cArE?
3) Youre jealous!/I got ya man!
4)Narcissistic mirroring.
5)You hate transpeople/Trasphobe!
6) Etc.

Mirroring. Yes!

It's so dumbfounding. Reading it is weirdly entertaining though, that they would even try something so ridick.

Valhalla

ColdWinter
Reaction score
Reactions
50,490 1,396 422
Alleybux
Every "nonbinary" woman I have ever met gives off major pick-me energy. Like "I'm not like those fake gamer girls, I'm a REAL gamer girl/stoner/whatever majority-male subculture they feel special for belonging in"

Idk how the two are related but they definitely seem to be.

pynkecho

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,140 83 24
Alleybux
I really do not care even a little bit, if someone wants to consider themselves non-binary. I’m sure some feel genuinely like they’re no gender, or both genders, or a mix or whatever it is. I’m sure some are just chasing a fad. Not my business or concern either way.

As long as they understand that gender identity doesn’t trump everything else when it comes to language & laws, and that other people aren’t obligated to believe in gender. Non-binary & trans folk that don’t push that thought policing nonsense on others are just fine with me.

pynkecho

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,140 83 24
Alleybux
I also had that same realization! If more of them realized it too I feel like they would reidentify as a woman.
In my experience, all the female non-binaries I know have been xesually assaulted in some way. I think by identifying as they/them they feel as if they can identify out of what happened to them. I sympathize and relate with them since I thought that by identifying as a boy I could "escape" misogyny and the male gaze.
Obviously, you can't actually stop identifying with biological reality which is evident in the way females who identify as they/them or other trans labels are treated compared to male ones.
I do think they're immature in the way some people are after traumatic experiences if that makes sense.
Very true, I had a female friend start going by he/ him pronouns for a while. She never did a single thing to transition or even present male, wore makeup, kept her hair long but insisted she was a trans man. She eventually went back to being comfortable with female pronouns.

Lithub

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,063 220 336
Alleybux
Your mouths are always talking about Non Binary People. You stay talking about us not the other way round. Seriously do you all think NB people care about your disapproval?. We are NB, which means we literally don’t care about society’s standards and expectations. But clearly you guys do and it seem to bother you when other people aren’t chained to gender. Ask yourselves honestly whats your hurt here? You are hurting over something that has barely any effect on you in any way. I

You are acting like bigots, I guess it’s enjoyable being one huh.

Note: I’m not referring to all Feminist posters, only just the usual NB Bashers.

Last edited:

toocurious

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,920 236 71
Alleybux
Your mouths are always talking about Non Binary People. You stay talking about us not the other way round. Seriously do you all think NB people care about your disapproval?. We are NB, which means we literally don’t care about society’s standards and expectations. But clearly you guys do and it seem to bother you when other people aren’t chained to gender. Ask yourselves honestly whats your hurt here? You are hurting over something that has barely any effect on you in any way. I

Note: I’m not referring to all Feminist posters, only just the usual NB Bashers.
…. Yes. Yes I do think you all care about our disapproval. Otherwise what’s the problem when you’re addressed as the gender you are? Lol

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,715 4,424 906
Alleybux
There is no such thing as "non binary" ALL humans are either XX or XY even intersex humans (something the transvestite cult tries to cover up). The term itself is idiotic when falsely applied to humans and comes from "Queer Theory". It has absolutely no scientific measurable meaning when applied to humans besides as a mind tool to confuse ppl through incorrect language. xes is biological, gender is socialized stereo typical xes roles under Patriarchy. xesually, humans can only be homosexual, heterosexual or bi-xesual.

Anyone who claims they are anything else is either young, ignorant, desperate to fit in or be special, suffering from social contagion, closeted, has mental illness or is a Narcissist looking for attention. You cannot identify your way out of oppression under Patriarchy that is why male transvestites still enjoy the benefits they always have from being born with a penis. Privilege they will enjoy until the day the die. Studies are showing that most girls identifying this way have suffered trauma/xesual abuse.

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,728 4,186 124
Alleybux

Yup. Always talking about you. Meanwhile you had to bump a thread from May to complain about a discussion that long gone, dead and buried.