Are their any shelved albums/unreleased songs by your favorite artists you'd like to see surface?

Reactions
31,130 605 693
Alleybux
The Fugees third album that was supposed to be released around 2000.

Kanye West - Good Ass Job (2010)
Rakim - Oh My God (2000-2002)
Andre 3000s other solo album
Dr. Dre/Ice Cube - Helter Skelter
Dr. Dre - Detox (the real original one)
Amy Winehouse and Toni Bennett joint album.

Back in the day Whitney was meeting with the Neptunes to sign them after being tipped off by Robyn about their production talents. I'd have loved for her to sign them and to hear what they created together.

Reactions
18,154 354 112
Alleybux
Foxy Brown & Mary J Blige’s Best Of Both Girls album, was the going to be the woman version to Best of Both Worlds with Robert and Jay, album didn’t come out because of Foxy’s hearing loss
That was supposed to be Foxy on Enough Cryin
Foxy & Kim Thelma & Louise
I think only this one song was done
Foxy Ill Na Na 2 : The Fever, a whole CLASSIC. Most of the songs are here except some records with Lauryn Hill where they redid Everydad People, Superfreak with Big Boi, Anita Baker and Ludacris
Foxy Brown Black Roses
These weren’t the mixed final version of the records but yet again another potential classic

Reactions
89,171 1,578 244
Alleybux
I was just thinking of looking and seeing if there were any early Destiny's Child unreleased/demo songs that had leaked prior to 1996. I can only find some Girls Time stuff and a few live performances and auditions.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

How do you get your news? Do you still watch news on tv?
Has anyone else noticed that the so-called cheaper streaming services prices increase dramatically if you want access to all three major news...
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
I practically begged my mom to let me take her to brunch today and she flat refused. She's vaccinated but doesn't want to take any chances. I was...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Would a real feminist wear this shirt ? Is this a real photo?
Asian Celebs LXXVI
How do u know about that? Why do you think I put them on ignore lol. I may fw their music but I don't want to be spammed with their chart positions.
East Africans, What do you love about being us?
We invented coffee, our physical endurance for walking, and our spices
Sasha Obama is not your homegirl or niece
Why did you decide to engage is the better question? You will be much happier when you stop letting random people on the internet bother you so much
Giving Away 839,003 Alleybux
1. Virgo 2. Capricorn 3. Taurus 4. Libra You got it. I'm want to see you get your money.
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
Actually Jordan comes from money. Her dad has some position at BET and she has her own business. She was living in her own mansion before Tristan...
INTERNET ADVICE COLUMNIST KEVIN SAMUELS GET EXPOSED BY THE INDUSTRY ON BLAST
Is he Gay? We believe so. That's what makes this so crazy. You have all these men watching this dude's videos day in & day out getting...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
SWV said that they have 3 tiktok hits so it makes sense. they have more exposure to the new audience. That excites me SWV's music has trickled...
Top Bottom