Quantcast

Are there ANY HOCKEY HEAUXS up on LSA???Are there ANY CUTE players?

Subby

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,609 1,214 537
Alleybux
  • Intense, had to get a sports psychologist
  • Down to swirl
  • Eats ass
  • Would fit right in with the rest of this thread when it comes to Cr0sby
whewww
intense like mentally unstable intense? Or “im very focused on my career I workout 5 hours a day” intense

Hyacinth Bucket

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,877 2,164 121
Alleybux
For all the Cr0sby Heauxs on here...

S!d doing tiktok trends? Why is he serving grandpa energy?

Throwback to the days I first lusted for S!d:

Sidney-Crosby.jpg

030b95cf8cd72beb9f7002b0b3938870.jpg

f342457d6fe605b2b95083bd9aaecf2d.jpg

f89b96abba7c0cbc9498bb0fd0bd2007.jpg

He was my gateway drug. My life would never be the same again.

K@THY!!!! Woman to woman! Set this man free!

giphy.webp

BuckyBarnes

Down on The Upside
Reaction score
Reactions
18,241 192 21
Alleybux
3051ebe793801036a4223ff08c7b9ddd71a9232d.jpg

Toff and Gally <3

Gally is too precious!
They both are but i have a super soft spot for Gally!
Also, give Gally the C already.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,530 103 3
Alleybux
Robin Lehner is spilling tea.

Apparently, Philly staff was giving N.Pat. prescription medication for his headaches WITHOUT telling him what the medication was. Y'all better follow him because he's threatening to spill the beans on the league with stories from present and past players.

Do you think N0lan told him this or other players on the Fly@rs?

Raynebow

❤︎ i only smoke girl blunts ❤︎
Reaction score
Reactions
28,496 900 111
Alleybux

Apparently, Philly staff was giving N.Pat. prescription medication for his headaches WITHOUT telling him what the medication was. Y'all better follow him because he's threatening to spill the beans on the league with stories from present and past players.

Daaamn. benzos???? They gave this dude sedatives for migraines???? Where is the logic. wonder if he developed a dependency

I’m not a fan of L3hner but he has absolutely no reason to lie. To see hockey fans in the comments trying to discredit him is ridiculous. Especially since it’s pretty well known that the Flyers player development is sh!t.

The OP said it’s not Rob1n who spilled the tea so it’s probably NP or his camp.

Even though it’s well known teams pop pills like candy I think since his was related to his migraines it’s a little different (so is Rob1n being treated for his bipolar). He could totally sue and have a good case too. welp.

Hyacinth Bucket

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,877 2,164 121
Alleybux
Daaamn. benzos???? They gave this dude sedatives for migraines???? Where is the logic. wonder if he developed a dependency

I’m not a fan of L3hner but he has absolutely no reason to lie. To see hockey fans in the comments trying to discredit him is ridiculous. Especially since it’s pretty well known that the Flyers player development is sh!t.

The OP said it’s not Rob1n who spilled the tea so it’s probably NP or his camp.

Even though it’s well known teams pop pills like candy I think since his was related to his migraines it’s a little different (so is Rob1n being treated for his bipolar). He could totally sue and have a good case too. welp.

I don't remember where I saw this comment (perhaps twitter?), but N0lan's dad (also a former hockey player) had allegedly been very unhappy that the Fly3rs had diagnosed him as having migraines instead of concussion-related neurological symptoms.

Also, benzos are not appropriate therapy for migraines if that's what they were treating. Benzos aren't even preferred therapy for many mental health conditions.

I feel so bad for him being called a bust and ridiculed if he was truly medicated and unable to perform to the best of his abilities. I noticed he always seemed out of it when interviewed with a mile-long stare what people called him "dissociating".

Poor N0lan.

ETA: C@rter H@rt performed poorly last season if we all remember which was attributed to some anxiety, not sleeping well. Folks in the comments brought him up as well.

20211003_060115.jpg

Last edited:

Raynebow

Reaction score
Reactions
28,496 900 111
Alleybux
I don't remember where I saw this comment (perhaps twitter?), but N0lan's dad (also a former hockey player) had allegedly been very unhappy that the Fly3rs had diagnosed him as having migraines instead of concussion-related neurological symptoms.
Also, benzos are not appropriate therapy for migraines if that's what they were treating. Benzos aren't even preferred therapy for many mental health conditions.

I feel so bad for him being called a bust and ridiculed if he was truly medicated and unable to perform to the best of his abilities. I noticed he always seemed out of it when interviewed with a mile-long stare what people called him "dissociating".

Poor N0lan.

ETA: C@rter H@rt performed poorly last season if we all remember which was attributed to some anxiety, not sleeping well. Folks in the comments brought him up as well.

View attachment 2954897
Welp. L3hner was also on spittin chiclets last week and said there was a coach of his who made fun of him for going to rehab and was just generally sh!tty af. lots of people speculating it’s AV... especially since he said in a tweet to fire him.

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,703 11,681 2,889
Alleybux
Very thirsty, but I understand.
----‐---‐----------

For the N@te Mac lovers, if you were ever curious about his rap taste, there's a whole article about his love of rap behind a paywall.
I was going to screenshot, but it's very long and I want to respect the brother who wrote the article so cliffs:
  • N@te 1st liked rap music in his early teens. Used to download off Limewire (esp Eminem). Cool with other kinds of music but doesn't like country.
  • He likes Kodak Black (says he didn't listen to his music while he was locked up, lmao), Wiz Khalifa, Kid Cudi. Likes 2 Chainz's album "Based on a T.R.U Story", also Meek Mill, Kendrick Lamar
  • In Bantam league, he would go crazy when Trick Daddy's "Let's Go" was played before games. Also "Ante Up remix" by M.O.P
  • Watches the Breakfast Club daily (would love to be on it, but acknowledges he is boring).
  • his top 5 on Spotify: Lil Baby, Lil Uzi Vert, Polo G, Roddy Rich , G Herbo
  • If he could have any rapper at his game, would pick Drake since they're both Canadians
  • Thinks it was cool when rapper Westside Gunn wore his jersey
  • his spotify is n@thanrm@ckinnon

I am looking forward to his inevitable Trav Kelc3 phase.

tumblr_inline_oy3a1mpA0x1stuqq7_400.gifv
And the girls think this drake ***** wanna be is attractive… :unsure:

NotHere

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,380 371 329
Alleybux

im glad L3nher spilled tea, but i think if he sent(leaked) this info to news source it's will have gotten more attention and coverage. and won't vgk staff side-eye him now

ficklepickle

Hockey boy connoisseur
Reaction score
Reactions
30,517 707 101
Alleybux
BENZOS!!?!?

They had N0l@n out there like a whole ass zombie. that would explain why he looked the way he did in some of the promos they put out. Poor guy.

Hyacinth Bucket

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,877 2,164 121
Alleybux

TPTB hath summoned him. R0bin is about it, no tweet and delete. All his tweets are still up. Respect.

ETA: Fly3rs male fans are so disgusting and misogynistic. Every other tweet is R0bin needs to go on his bipolar meds and N0lan is a p#ssy, crybaby, little girl.

ETA2: Former Fly3r and NP teammate D@le Weis3 tweeted in support of R0bin
20211003_133715.jpg

Last edited:

ChocoBonbon

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,705 3
Alleybux

That's all kinds of wild! Think of that for a second. When you get meds they give you a pamphlet listing how and when to take the meds, common side effects to look for along with warnings of things to avoid while taking them. Lehner saying NoPats didn't even know what he was taking? Chile! Dangerous and messy as hell.

ChocoBonbon

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,705 3
Alleybux

TPTB hath summoned him. R0bin is about it, no tweet and delete. All his tweets are still up. Respect.

ETA: Fly3rs male fans are so disgusting and misogynistic. Every other tweet is R0bin needs to go on his bipolar meds and N0lan is a p#ssy, crybaby, little girl.

Went thru Robin Lehner's twitter from the past few days. Yo, ya mans SNAPPED! He woke up and said fuq it I'm burning down Rome fam.

ChocoBonbon

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,705 3
Alleybux

Poor N0lan.
I know I used to joke that he looked like he was mad as hell at the press conference and not wit the shitz at interviews. Maybe he hated management, ownership, or his coaches-even Philly fans. Which is why I thought he was happy in Vegas. I never would have thought dude was taking Benzos.

KittyKatB

Let's go girls!
Reaction score
Reactions
8,547 197 85
Alleybux
Hey guys :highfive:heart:
I completely forgot about Hockey but reading the news about Nolan made me come back in here. What on earth is going on in this league?!? Hockey fans always complain about the NHL's irrelevancy but honestly they should be grateful cause it seems like their sport is the most fµcked up environment of all and they wouldnt want their precious white players, managers, organizations etc. being the face of incompetence and debauchery now would they? :disdain
Honestly if this is true Nolan should sue the socks off of these people.. he probably wont do it because these stupid fans already accuse him of being a crybaby.
Let's see how this plays out...

ViViFvCKS

whats up, its "ViVi fVcking Smokes"
Reaction score
Reactions
951 25
Alleybux
well first let me say its been a while, school has had me in chains.... but now that i have some free time I've decided to spill all the current tea i know..
(ps if y'all have already discussed some of these let me know thx!!!!)
1) our fridge shaped fav p@rayk0 is apparently not as sweet as previously thought..(people also think he's gay?) *edit take this with the SMALLEST grain of salt
2) mr. b1g r1g has a girl who has been described as a clout chaser of sorts even going as far as to follow wag pages and his medal winning little sis (who just recently followed back)
2.5) he also currently is known as a serial ghoster, *edit im just going to change this to say the reason is apparently because HE DOES NOT LIKE CONFRONTATION????
3) our Niño cerdito is apparently a c0ke head, like his Toronto pop star bestie..
4) the ex of Hannibal is back with her hockey boo
5) m@t and his new boo seem to be a little awkward with his friends, sis is just rich but can't hold a conversation..
6) our boo j@kob "chick" has a bennmentality and doesn't eat the pun pun
7) (old tea)B£nn had once said that the s£dins are weird for looking alike still and rooming together (when they were actively playing) and said "who knows what they do in there"
8) the nyl@nders are known to be @ssholes but the younger one is the worsttttt!!!

Last edited:

Raynebow

Reaction score
Reactions
28,496 900 111
Alleybux
People are saying the source is probably L3hner and he probs got the info from P4trick cause apparently the team was in Montana together for some team building thing.

Flyers fans wasting their breath defending their team meanwhile their franchise goalie’s career is about to circle the drain cause their team don’t know ish about ish LOOOOOOOOL

rubyvelvet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,714 244 79
Alleybux
well first let me say its been a while, school has had me in chains.... but now that i have some free time I've decided to spill all the current tea i know..
(ps if y'all have already discussed some of these let me know thx!!!!)
1) our fridge shaped fav p@rayk0 is apparently not as sweet as previously thought..(people also think he's gay?)
2) mr. b1g r1g has a girl who has been described as a clout chaser of sorts even going as far as to follow wag pages and his medal winning little sis (who just recently followed back)
2.5) he also currently is known as a serial ghoster, and because of this has a song written about him.
3) our Niño cerdito is apparently a c0ke head, like his Toronto pop star bestie..
4) the ex of Hannibal is back with her hockey boo
5) m@t and his new boo seem to be a little awkward with his friends, sis is just rich but can't hold a conversation..
6) our boo j@kob "chick" has a bennmentality and doesn't eat the pun pun
7) (old tea)B£nn had once said that the s£dins are weird for looking alike still and rooming together (when they were actively playing) and said "who knows what they do in there"
8) the nyl@nders are known to be @ssholes but the younger one is the worsttttt!!!

1. DEEEEETS MORE DEETS

3. Honestly I'm more surprised when I learn a pro athlete, especially a hockey player, isn't a coke fiend, also with those nostrils he could probably hoover lines from like eight feet away

6. strikes him off the list I don't believe in men who don't party downtown

7. He said that sh!t on a radio show like a dumb b!tch and got in trouble for it for a bit

8. Yep, heard this too. W1lly's a dick but @lex manages to be so much worse, which is weird to me because he's the significantly uglier and less talented one so it's not like he deserves it

ViViFvCKS

whats up, its "ViVi fVcking Smokes"
Reaction score
Reactions
951 25
Alleybux
B1g R1g…say it ain’t so… you a ho ass b!tch if this true. and who wrote this song??????
ok correction it was dedicated to him and not written about him but i offer this as an apology
teaaaa.png

1. DEEEEETS MORE DEETS

3. Honestly I'm more surprised when I learn a pro athlete, especially a hockey player, isn't a coke fiend, also with those nostrils he could probably hoover lines from like eight feet away

6. strikes him off the list I don't believe in men who don't party downtown

7. He said that sh!t on a radio show like a dumb b!tch and got in trouble for it for a bit

8. Yep, heard this too. W1lly's a dick but @lex manages to be so much worse, which is weird to me because he's the significantly uglier and less talented one so it's not like he deserves it
1) i honestly just read the situation as him being awkward and standoffish but not rude, the person who said that said she believes that the whole "golden retriever" thing is an act and shes "never wrong" but everyone disagrees.... what i can say is he is very friendly (wink wink) while drunk
3) theres a photo of him on a pj and allegedly some "snow" residue on the table
6)i know... my heart

BuckyBarnes

Down on The Upside
Reaction score
Reactions
18,241 192 21
Alleybux
Yeah benzo's are not for migraines. I take them for my anxiety disorder. When i get a panic or anxiety attack i take them, or to help me sleep.
That's all kinds of wild! Think of that for a second. When you get meds they give you a pamphlet listing how and when to take the meds, common side effects to look for along with warnings of things to avoid while taking them. Lehner saying NoPats didn't even know what he was taking? Chile! Dangerous and messy as hell.
That's crazy! I'm on alot of medication and i couldn't imagine someone giving me a pill and no pamphlet. There can be so many interactions or bad side effects that you need to know about.

This is wild in general. Not surprised though considering it's the NHL and well yeah.

Hyacinth Bucket

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,877 2,164 121
Alleybux
Well, well, well...

TLDR:
20211004_114531.jpg

Man, what a preseason, eh?

I would not want to be N0lan P@trick today. I assume he will be pressured to make a statement.

ficklepickle

Hockey boy connoisseur
Reaction score
Reactions
30,517 707 101
Alleybux
2.5) he also currently is known as a serial ghoster, *edit im just going to change this to say the reason is apparently because HE DOES NOT LIKE CONFRONTATION????
This is such a turn off. and at his big old age...he should be able to communicate that he is not interested anymore to someone he fooled around with.

Damn homie just went from my #2 to possibly being placed in my reserves.

Hyacinth Bucket

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,877 2,164 121
Alleybux
So the guy who said NP was on benzos and ambien retracted his statement. We may never really know what set this all off. However, if there was even a shred of truth, NP should lawyer up.

Anyways, Vegas said "What controversy?" and posted a vid of N0lan at camp making some nice shots.

This is part of a series called "NP doing things" because the girls want his content only. NO OTHER PLAYER on VGK GOT THIS PRIVILEGE. They might make him the face of the franchise if he kills it this year, lmao. Please N0lan! I wanna see those salty male Flyers fans cry!

Pettily

Of small importance; trivial: a petty grievance.
Reaction score
Reactions
16,872 992 539
Alleybux
Y'all, so I might have stumbled on some minor tea. Droplets, if you will. So I was scrolling through TikTok and I stumbled across this video. Which then lead me to going through her account. She's made several references to being a puckbunny and she's a 19 year old single teen mother.

This is where it gets interesting.

She posted this video:

She uses the initials C.A as the initials of her baby daddy, and has mentioned someone named C4l3n so I just did a quick search and found out who had that name and initials in the WHL.

Could this be her baby daddy? He played on a team in area that's pretty close to her. And the timeline adds up. Going by his wiki he hadn't been traded up to the AHL yet.

She mentions C@l3n (her baby daddy, I think) in this video, but she also mentions missing a chance to hookup with M@tt Chuckieee.

I could totally be wrong, but I think there's far too many coincidences.

Well done! This is the TEA we deserve!

EDIT: Her tiktok is cringey AF and her user is bigtitkit...i meaaaaan
I also wonder if "Josh" is a minor leaguer and if her tea about tkachuk is true.

Last edited:

petty mason

formerly known as bobbie
Reaction score
Reactions
15,240 103 45
Alleybux
late-to-the-party-late.gif

For all the Cr0sby Heauxs on here...

pose #4
hpxqaYdRGuOzPkLVTuyNm5w-bZTCLqh3UZBJr2gY6_Sigje_mieNxuOeyxQLmZYPraS923RBgWgucm94CFpv88CkegNIQoJfXoHpIc4wqnk1Z1c6vS88ko_Vqh2pDoOCTS1Ykmk6dJdJtZe75WD9a_nNW4YOiLonhTZwRXvHpFRwn7_bl40EMBVH204MOgVmJTFglrHOpEpP

S!d doing tiktok trends? Why is he serving grandpa energy?

Throwback to the days I first lusted for S!d:

Sidney-Crosby.jpg

030b95cf8cd72beb9f7002b0b3938870.jpg

f342457d6fe605b2b95083bd9aaecf2d.jpg

f89b96abba7c0cbc9498bb0fd0bd2007.jpg

He was my gateway drug. My life would never be the same again.

K@THY!!!! Woman to woman! Set this man free!

giphy.webp
RespectfulUnimportantBobcat-size_restricted.gif

Poor N0lan.

View attachment 2954897
prescribed benz0s for a migraine ?
8454cdd2e78787b3ded33af1b5fe56a6.gif

20+ years suffering with severe migraines and currently taking 200mg of anticonvulsant medication (treat and prevent seizures. can also prevent migraine headaches).
i've been administered benz0s twice in the emergency room:
- began losing my vision @10 years ago
-cluster headaches accompanied the migraine and they were attempting to relieve pain. also, prevent a seizure

both times i felt and looked like this
giphy.gif

BuckyBarnes

Down on The Upside
Reaction score
Reactions
18,241 192 21
Alleybux
20+ years suffering with severe migraines and currently taking 200mg of anticonvulsant medication (treat and prevent seizures. can also prevent migraine headaches).
hugs
Migraines are horrible. Is it topamax that you're taking? I took that for epilepsy for 15 years and it helped my migraines. I rarely got them, but then i changed seizure meds 5 years ago and the migraines came back at least once a month (and sometimes last for a few days.)

Miss Orange

Clear quartz goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
133,140 6,844 1,191
Alleybux
A friend of a friend is dating someone off of the Boston team. I’m kinda hoping he’s cheating because she’s an idiot

BuckyBarnes

Down on The Upside
Reaction score
Reactions
18,241 192 21
Alleybux

This man cannot stay off the ice. Good to see him out there though, he'll be well conditioned for sure!

petty mason

formerly known as bobbie
Reaction score
Reactions
15,240 103 45
Alleybux
hugs
Migraines are horrible. Is it topamax that you're taking? I took that for epilepsy for 15 years and it helped my migraines. I rarely got them, but then i changed seizure meds 5 years ago and the migraines came back at least once a month (and sometimes last for a few days.)
yes-maam-amy-schumer.gif

but for the past two years i've been on trokendi xr. it's for partial onset or primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures (also adjunctive therapy for partial onset or primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures).

it's once a day and i've the most success on this medication.
200.gif

Interesting. goes to look at Boston's roster
good-morning-you-want-to-race.gif

This man cannot stay off the ice. Good to see him out there though, he'll be well conditioned for sure!
told you so.

s1d
giphy.gif

hockey
brokeback-mountain-brokeback-mountain-gifs.gif

proof

giphy.gif

TruAristoCat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,779 278 30
Alleybux
When does this damn season start. I have a mighty need!!! Also is anyone watching that Leafs all of nothing season???